Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:21 am
Valbjorn

User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0002600
✚ Chakra :505/505 ✚ Stamina :185/185 ✚

After a little while unconscious Hikari woke up, her wounds had been healed, even her foot seemed to be in working order.....well her head was still throbbing from the blow it took. Opening her eyes slowly she found Theo standing next to her. "M-Mister Theodin? Ugh, my head hurts..." The pain seemed to go away over time, shorter than it should have. "How did I do? Terrible i bet...." Returning to her feet she looked up at the jounin. "So you're here to spar too, I assume. Do you know who your opponent is?"

[OOC]
Gale Surge's cooldown is finished and can be used again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:07 pm

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Having been only half paying attention to the sparring match going on, Theo looked up from his scrolls when San whistled. Standing, he walked over to his old teacher, nodding when he said that Theo was to be Hikari’s next opponent and was to teach her the way Suna shinobi work in combat. Creating a shadow clone, Theo told it to go over to the next room and continue their training. The clone nodded to its original before gathering the scrolls and leave the larger room.

When the girl awoke, asking how she had done in her match with the sannin, Theodin smiled, “Considering you were going against one of Suna’s most powerful shinobi and that you’re only a genin, not too bad. Could use a lot of improvement though, but that comes largely with experience.” When she stood and asked if he was there to spar and if he knew who is opponent was, Theodin nodded quickly, “Yea, I know who my opponent is…. San says I’m to be your next opponent, so get ready for round two, Hikari.”

After he finished speaking, Theo backed away from the girl, taking a deep breath. As he exhaled, a large cloud of smoke escaped his lips, which would appear strange to the little medic as the cloud split into five parts, each coalescing into a humanoid shape. These 5 small golems, each a different element (Raiton, Fuuton, Suiton, Hyouton, and Ranton), spread in a semicircle around Hikari, trapping her between them and the wall behind her. Theodin stood calmly behind his golems for a moment, before speaking again, “First point of fighting, always have a plan of action in mind. Walking into a situation blind, with no idea what you’re going to do is a great way to be surprised by your enemy, and potentially end up dead. This idea works well in basically every situation you could find yourself in throughout life, though, always know what’s going on around you and what you can do to respond.”

With a nod to his golems, they all ran at the genin. The faster raiton and fuuton reached her first, the raiton kicking at her thigh, it’s hit aiming to not only buckle her leg, but to shock her and cause some muscle spasms, making movement difficult. The Fuuton punched for her ribs, likely to cut into her slightly due to the cutting nature of fuuton chakra. The suiton and ranton golems came directly from either side of her, each throwing a side kick at her ribs, the conductive properties of the storm clouds and water likely to magnify the shock caused by the raiton golem’s strike. The Hyouton golem stopped short, in case the others were less successful than hoped.

(OOC: I have a clone that's going to continue training while we spar, so if I appear to double post, that's why. Also, chakra golem is a custom, the link to the description is in Theo's profile.. have fun getting through the ninjutsu list, haha)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1355 / 1405
Sage Chakra: --- / 468
Stamina: 925 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used: Chakra Golem (D rank) x5 -50 chakra
Golems: hard physical formless (E rank) -20 stamina
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:15 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :445/505 ✚ Stamina :185/185 ✚

Hikari was surprised to hear that not only would she be fighting again, but that Theodin was her opponent. Though she was ready for a fight, Theodin summoned 5 chakra golems in front of her and then started giving a lecture. Hikari listened carefully to Theodin, but also devised a plan to take out the golems. As they started running towards them, it seemed obvious which two elements were the fastest. As she waited for them to be right next to her and threw up her prepared trap before they could reach her with their attacks. The Tornado Trap jutsu would in gulf the both of the golems with cutting wind, sending them away from Hikari.

One golem stopped short, a Hyouton golem, but that just made it a sitting duck. Hikari summoned up two clones outside the tornado. One was made of wind, placed about 10 feet off the ground in between the golems and Hikari. The other clone earthen, placed behind her roughly 2 feet off the ground. Upon landing the earth clone would slam its feet onto the ground and 2 stone spears would shoot from behind the golems, one at the Hyouton golem and one at the Suiton golem. Finally, as the wind clone would fall to the ground, it would throw a ball of wind at the Ranton golem. As the dust settles, Hikari would speak up. "I know I won't win this spar, but perhaps I could learn a thing or two from you. If I could do that, I'll walk away from this fight a victor. Please continue." She would then bow politely at Theo through the cyclone. She wondered what information he might bestow on her next, watching out around her for miscalculations in her attack.

[Technniques Used]
Hikari
C - Tornado Trap
E - Wind Clone
E - Earth Clone Skill

Earth Clone
C - Stone Spears

Wind Clone
D - Kaze Bakuhatsu

[Ongoing Jutsu]
Tornado Trap - 1/2 posts

[OOC]
Okay, I'll be careful which ones I'm reading, thanks for the heads up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:54 pm

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Watching as Hikari responded to his golems’ attacks, Theo nodded slowly, not a bad start. Before the smoke could clear, Theo performed a quick handsign with his right hand and held it up to his mouth, taking a deep breath. He quickly exhaled, firing a large blast of wind at the tornado trap, figuring it was the original. He’d then create two shadow clones, one of which slapped the ground, causing ice spikes to rise below the original hikari’s feet. The other clone formed a few handsigns with its right hand, pulling hundreds of water needles form the air and launching that at one clone as the original twitched his left hand, sending a wave of electricity at the other clone. He then began speaking, “Not bad, similar to what you did in your match with San though. Be careful to not become predictable.”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra: 1235 / 1405
Jutsu / Items Used: Original: Diatoppa (C rank) -20
Lightning wave (c rank) -20
Clone 1: Ice spikes (B rank) -40
Clone 2: water needles (B rank) -40
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:40 am
Valbjorn

User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :420/505 ✚ Stamina :185/185 ✚

The tornado dispersed, Hikari thought to get a better view to avoid being a sitting duck. Shooting herself 30 feet into the air she noticed two clones next to where she thought the original Theodin was. One was slamming their hands into the ground, but it didn't seem to do anything for some reason. perhaps it was inside the dust that had yet to settle? The other of what she thought were clones was forming water needles in out of thin air. Hikari would have the wind clone pull the dagger that was behind the Theodin that didn't seem to have moved yet, from when Sanshi destroyed her clone, while Hikari throws a few shuriken at the same one. the dagger would stab Theodin in the back even while the wind clone disappeared from the ice. Finally, regardless of whether the attack hit or not, Hikari would levitate with her wind.

The earth clone did not last very long. It giggles a bit before poofing from the lightning wave.

[Techniques Used]
Hikari
D - Propelling Winds
E - Shuriken x3 Hard Physical
E - Wind Levitation

Wind Clone
E - Retrieving Wind Technique

[OOC]

Just for the sillies:

[Techniques Used]
Earth Clone
F - Giggle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:54 am

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

As it was scanning through jutsu scrolls, the clone Theodin had an idea for a weapon he wanted to have made. Pulling a scrap of paper and a pen out of his bag, Theo scribbled down his idea and a possible way for it to work. Setting the scrolls aside, Theo walked down the stairs he’d seen San take, down to where his dad’s lab was. When he found the sannin, he spoke somewhat quietly, figuring if San was waiting outside then something delicate must be going on in the lab, “Hey San, I just came up with an idea for a weapon, would you mind doing me a favor and making it for me?” Handing San the scrap of paper, he continued, “There’s the basic idea, and if you can think of anything else that’d be cool or usefull, go ahead and add it to the design” He then waited to see how San would respond.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra: 1235 / 1405
Jutsu / Items Used: Original: Diatoppa (C rank) -20
Lightning wave (c rank) -20
Clone 1: Ice spikes (B rank) -40
Clone 2: water needles (B rank) -40
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:59 pm

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Seeing Hikari launch into the air and hover, Theodin smirked slightly, thinking of how she had entered his arena by taking to the sky. A second later, he noticed the shuriken flying at him, and got a sense that something else was flying at his back. Quickly jumping into the air to avoid the projectiles and knife, Theo made a quick handsign and began hovering. Watching the girl hover, he had a feeling that unlike his technique, she was pretty much stuck in place for now, or at least couldn't maneuver very well in the air. Throwing a hand behind his back, Theo fired a blastoff wind from his palm and covered the distance between them in nearly an instant. As he came to a stop, he’d twitch the fingers of his other hand, launching another lightning wave at the genin from point-blank range. Meanwhile, once both of his clones had taken out their targets, they turned their attention to the original Hikari, With quick handsigns, both clones opened their mouths and spat a barrage of thirty or forty ice spikes at the small genin.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra: 1075 / 1405
Jutsu / Items Used: Original: Solo Flight (A rank) -80 chakra
Assassin’s rush (B rank) -40 chakra
Lightning wave (C rank) -20 chakra
Clones 1 + 2: cold sky water attack (D rank) -20 chakra total
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:36 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :375/505 ✚ Stamina :185/185 ✚

It seems Theodin was just as aware of his battlefield as San was, as the dagger and the shuriken both missed. Theodin would then throw an arm behind him, a movement Hikari was much familiar with, and she would make a clone of wind behind her. Theodin came into point-blank range as the clone touched Hikari's back. Transferring chakra from the clone to her to combine a pair of techniques, she created a ball of wind and shot it with even more force than usual at Theodin, with the same point blank range he was using. Theodin let out an attack of his own and his clones shot icy projectiles at her, but the force of the collaboration with her clone would send Hikari and the clone flying backwards out of the way of the ice, but into the wall. Her clone poofed from the impact and Hikari got a few scratches. Still levitating Hikari would then create an earth clone on the ground below her and have it create a wall of stone in between it and the clones of theodin. If Theodin was hit, he would not be so lucky. "Was that unpredictable enough?"

[Techniques Used]
Hikari
E - Wind Clone
E - Earth Clone Skill

Hikari & Wind Clone Korabo
C - Propelling Winds + Wind Explosion (Both are D Rank Normally)

Earth Clone
D - Rock Shield

[Sustained Jutsu]
E - Wind Levitation

[OOC]
Not 100% sure if I did that korabo right. Correct me if I was wrong with anything?
Also, the sustain cost for a technique is the same as it's activation cost, right?  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:28 pm

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Getting hit with the wind blast, the original Theodin flew back a few feet, “Not bad Hikari….” He said as he stabilized his flight again. “You’ve done pretty well, even while relying on the lowest level jutsu, but now it’s time for the last part.. distraction.” As he said that, one of his shadow clones that had been running up the earth wall launched off of the top of it towards the original Hikari, holding a handsign in front of its mouth. Exhaling, it loosed a powerful stream of wind at the girl. At the same time, the original Theo performed a few quick seals with his left hand, causing the air pressure in the room to drop dramatically in an instant. Around them in the air cloud started to condense, and Hikari would begin to fall asleep as the sudden lack of oxygen deprived her body of what it needed to function fully. The other clone of Theo, still on the ground, performed its own handsign and fired a beam of lightning at the earth wall, blasting through it like nothing and flying towards the earth clone behind. As Hikari had the wind blast to deal with and was already fighting to just stay conscious, Theo the original flew towards her at full speed, flipping in the air at the last second to bring a front flip axe kick down on her shoulder, sending her plummeting for the ground.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra: 995 / 1405
Stamina: 905 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used: Original: Low Air Pressure technique (C rank) -20 chakra
Hard Physical (C rank) -20 stamina
Clone 1: Violent whirlwind (B rank) -40 chakra
Clone 2: Lightning Beam (C rank) -20 chakra
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:07 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :360/505 ✚ Stamina :185/185 ✚

There was no doubt the fight was over, as Hikari could barely stay awake while Theodin unleashed his assault. She knew she couldnt do anything against everything, and got hit by both the clone's wind and by Theodin's kick. Trying to break her fall, even just by a bit, the defeated genin faced her palms to the ground and letting out a shockwave to slow her down. After hitting ground level, Hikari struggled to get up. Her left clavicle had been broken by the kick, but she endured the pain and slowly made hand signs for a single last jutsu. "Mr. Theodin, I think the match has been decided. Thank you for the good spar." Hikari would then disappear for a moment, and reappear where she was, and Theodin would find his wounds from the bakuhatsu healed. Finally the bruised and broken Hikari would pass out, falling backwards to the ground.
[Basic Training: Spar - Loss]

[Techniques Used]
D - Propelling Wind
D - Medical Release: Instant Movement Technique

[Reductions]
Eiseijutsu: -10 Chakra  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:49 am

Yo-ko

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Hovering back down to the ground, Theodin watched Hikari hit and struggle to stand. When she shunshined and he felt his few cuts heal, he shook his head. When she began to fall back, he rushed towards her, catching and stopping her from just falling. Lowering her down more gently, he said “You did well, Hikari. Get some rest and recover.” He would then call one of his nearby clones over as he sent out the kill command to the other two, sending them dispersing in puffs of smoke. As he told the last clone to take the girl to the hospital, Theo’s mind was hit with what his third clone had been doing, and thought of the weapon design. The remaining clone placed it’s hand on hikari’s head and reverse summoned them both to the hospital bunker.
(Clone and Hikari, EXIT to Hospital)
Still thinking about the weapon design, Theodin walked down the stairs to where he now knew San was. Finding the sannin, he asked “So, What do you say, San? Will you help me with the weapon my clone brought you the design for?”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra: 1405/ 1405
Stamina: 945 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used: Original: Low Air Pressure technique (C rank) -20 chakra
Hard Physical (C rank) -20 stamina
Clone 1: Violent whirlwind (B rank) -40 chakra
Clone 2: Lightning Beam (C rank) -20 chakra
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Ryo & Ac : 0 / 0 | Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra: 340/340 | Stamina: 180/180~

User Image

User Image

User Image

Akaishi [ Red Stone ] 1/2

Entering the Academy he was eager to learn some of these new arts. Hesitating before entering the doors he stopped. Remembering that he had to report to the Kazekage for his ninja headband. He probably should have refrained from entering the academy until that is first done. Thinking to himself he realized that most of his arts he had mastered seemed foreign to him once again. He learned most of his abilities between the ages of 25 and 30. It might be time to re-polish his techniques. Taking his family book out from behind his coat taking a knee to read it over some of the techniques inside of his book. Unlatching the buckle holding it shut he started to review the techniques. Having always done them from body memory he had actually forgotten the instructions. Reading from the pages it jogged his memory quickly enough. Being 20 or so again felt like he was in an entirely new body.

Akaishi [ Red Stone ] 2/2 Learned

Remaining near the front of the entrance he knew it would be moments before Koneko would find him. He had only walked ahead due to his eagerness to learn jutsu. Pricking the center of his palm with his index finger a drip of blood ran down his wrist before it began trying to fall form his hand. Sending a bit of chakra down the stream he hardened it to that of stone. Lightly picking the blood off his wrist and flicking it into the sand nearby. "Like old times." Looking more through the book he wanted to review the rest of his techniques.

Blood Thirsters 1/1 Learned

Reading more he noticed his personal eye technique. 'Thank god I actually made documentation of that.' It had been so long he had forgotten all about the learning of the technique. This ability made him very deadly in night combat. They had won many a battles where he would single handedly cut the head off of the snake. Closing his eyes and letting the blood flow behind his retina. Opening his eyes he saw the color fade from the world yet silhouette of red bodies behind the doors of some of the people training inside. The rest were hard to get a fix on due to the academy walls.

Sasu no Hari [ To p***k with a Needle ] 1/1 Learned

Extending his hand drawing a needle of his blood out from a pour. Pricking the hard needle from his hand and inspecting it to make sure he still had the ability to crystallize.

Arei no Hari [ Array of Needles ] 1/2

Crouching back down to his book he flipped through a few pages back to the beginning he found some more projectile skills. 'Ahh the needle skills, most useful.' Still using the same open wound on his hand he flicked his wrist outward firing some crystallized blood needles from his slit to the sand below him. Smirking some he hadn't lost his touch. Just needed some rekindling.

Arei no Hari [ Array of Needles ] 2/2

Reaching up into the sky he flicked his wrist once more shooting several more into the sky. Taking several steps back he watched the needles with this vision still active fall to the ground stabbing the stand leaving small points still sticking out. Having that down pact he went to move on to bigger and better things.

Shinku Wa [ Crimson Ring ] 1/2

Moving on to the next page he noticed the more advanced projectile. Closing his eyes opposed to reading his writing he remembered using it quietly ambushing off guard sentries. Extending both hands out to his side he pricked his other hand with the ring now having a hole in each palm. Letting a drop of blood exit the wound he summoned forth one disk in each hand. Holding them to his sides he was about to let them fly.

Shinku Wa [ Crimson Ring ] 2/2

Cocking back his arms and wrists he let both the blades fly. Throwing them with the hook in his wrists he remembered the way he would let them buzz through the air. Just enough arc to make them spin adding sharpness and the ability to sever limbs. Licking his lips some he had thought of the blood it usually caused. Gripping his head he shook the thought quickly before looking up and seeing them disappear into the horizon. Landing in some local sand.

Ken no Rubi [ Blade of Ruby ] 1/3

It was too soon for the desire to be returning already. It would seem that using his clan techniques seemed to speed the process of his hunger. Keeping his mind more focused now he turned the page to find his favorite precious technique. The ruby blade. The technique that created knights among his clan. He technically was a knight himself but after everything he would have been striped of his rank and honors. It was not without good reason that he would have been subjected to such dishonor.

Ken no Rubi [ Blade of Ruby ] 2/3

Pulling his one hand to the side and dug a bit deeper into his palm letting a small steam of blood trickle off his fingers. Tensing up his hand and rushing the blood from that arm into his palm. The blood emerged from his hand forming a sharp red blade extending out nearly the length of his two hander but not quiet.

Ken no Rubi [ Blade of Ruby ] 3/3

Gripping the hilt of the sword with his dominant hand. He could feel the hand it had emerged from feel numb and tingling with a dull pain of the loss of blood. It was okay the feeling was not unfamiliar to him. Grasping the sword and letting off a few good swings remembering its lovely weight. His vision still on the sword emanated a red glow in the dull world he was currently seeing, He had missed these abilities. Even though they reminded him of the evil side of the clan.

Sanguine Thirst 1/1 Learned {On going curse}

Stabbing the sword into the ground he had a bit of a dizzy spell. The hydration in his hand was still restoring. And the repeated use of his clan techniques had started draining him. This body was not as accustom to all of this level of blood loss. Resting slightly on the blade he regained his posture. His vision had started transferring back to color. Reaching under his coat he felt the vials strapped to his belt. Pulling them out he held them up looking at the blue sky through the empty glass. Gritting his teeth he placed them back on his belt. 'I had sworn I had one last vial full.' Sitting back on the step he flipped towards the back of the book looking upon the curse they had subjected him to. He was still very much unaware if he would die if he neglected his thirst for too long. But there was no sense in taking that risk just yet. He would have to get more somehow and did not have too long to do it.

Gear

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Charlemagne Coat

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials

User Image
User Image

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:11 pm
Winterwolf78
if you don't mind, I will need to be rescared. I seem to have lost the link....

Valbjorn
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San looked over the idea, and gave a contemplative nod. The weapon was a fine one, but would require some tinkering.

"Interesting...."

Like a snake, San would strike with a vicious side kick for theodins leg, following with a rolling backfist to clear the defenses for a vicious uppercut for the chin of the hatake all augmented by the essence of wood. Following the strike attempt, the sannin would close the distance and thrust his thigh against the back of theos in an attempt to throw him. Hopefully he caught the ninja off guard.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 2720
Stamina Lvl :: 1725
Jutsu's Used :: c-unicorn charging and goring(c-wood), A-soft formless, a-lacuna
Durations ::

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games