Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:44 pm
Tython

User Image

Shutting off the comm Elyria stood and went to the mirror, straightening her garments and running a brush thru her unruly mop of copper hair..her hands unconsciously went to her locket as she gazed..without really seeing into her reflection..her mind wandering for a brief moment..shaking her head she was back...a final look and she turned and left her chambers on her way to the Spaceport to collect Wilca for his debriefing..silly..how she always felt a little nervous before the Council..like a schoolgirl called to the principal's office..she burst out into the sunlight..unconsciously raising her face to the sun and closing her eyes for just a moment..taking a deep breath , she resumed her walk till she reached the docks..nodding to the workers as they passed and called her name...as she reached Wilca's ship she paused..reached into her pocket and pulled out her comm..punching in the digits... Wilca..are you ready? the Council will meet with you now for your debriefing...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:25 pm
Tython

User Image

Wilca had dozed off during his wait, and was awoken by his comm groggily he answered "Hello.... Alright I will be right there." With a yawn Wilca got up and stretched, before putting his sabers back on his belt and his blasters back in their holsters, an old habit. He had untied his hair and it was brushing his fingers through it as he stepped off the ship to meet Elyria, and flashed her a sleepy smile. " Well shall we?" Wilca put out a hand to show that he would follow her lead.  

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

T-SlinkY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:34 am
(Eshan orbit- The Sanguinem)

User Image

Chalras stood on the bridge stroking his beard while staring out at the blue planet before, his fleet slowly moving into position. "Commander Torven patch me through to Echani Command." The decorated solider snapped to attention immediately. "Yes Sir, right away Sir." Within moments a hologram of the six heads of the Echani government were projected around him. Chalras bowed his head shallowly to greet them. "My ladies I contact you today that we might renew your contract trade agreement with the Republic. I know I do not have to remind you of how extensive the damage from the attacks two years ago, but reconstruction is still an on going process, and the Republic still needs your assistance. As before this contract will keep trade routs to Eshan as well as keeping jobs open to your people who wish to aid in the reconstruction." The Echani talked amongst them selves for a moment for a moment before responding. "Captain Nanos we feel that this contract has been a one sided arrangement, everything you offer only benefits you. When this offer was originally brought before us we felt obligated to help those who had been affected by the attacks, but now the Republic is on the mend our own people are starting to feel the affects of how thinly our resources have been spread. We are going to have to have to rework the terms of this agreement if we are to stay apart of it." Chalras had to bite down on his tongue to keep himself from lashing out out at the heads of Echani Command. His mission was to keep these worlds blissfully ignorant of the true roll of the "New Republic", and it was a mantle he didn't take on lightly. Clearing his throat Chalas spoke "My ladies I understand your concerns for your people, and this contract isnt as one sided as you may think. The devastation of the attacks has been felt through out the galaxy, this contract signifies your concern for those who were affected by them, as well as showing your support for this new Republic we are building. It joins our armies strengthening all who are apart of it, and promotes free trade to all those who agree to it. Yes I admit that at the moment the planets directly affected by the attacks are the priority, but do your people not inhabit some of these worlds? Would you abandon them in their time of need? Would you lie down and accept the Republic abandoning your worlds, and colanies in their time of need? My ladies i implore you to reconsider, for I cannot make alterations to the contract, that is something that must be brought up with the senate itself." The Echani Command talked on this for awhile before speaking to Chalas again, their whispers to each other getting louder as they argued, but in the end they agreed to renew their trade contracts, saying that they would bring this up at the next senate meeting."Thank you my ladies you have made the right choice." Chalas bowed his head to them one last time before ending the communication. "Commander Torven signal the fleet we are done here, the Echani get to live for another day. Set a course for Corellia, I'm going to train." The Commander saluted as Chalas made his way to the ships training room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:09 pm
Tython

User Image

Elyria smiled as she took his hand and placed it on her arm. She began chatting about the weather and what a perfect day for him to arrive..listening to herself she knew she sounded inane but her nervousness would not let her stop...finally she pauesed..shook her head her copper hair falling forward

Wilca...I must apologize...somehow..even after all this time..I become anxious at the thought of standing before the council she chuckled almost to herself.. quite silly..really...do you think you have any information that can help us fiht this "false Repblic"? she looked up at him...hope brewing in her emerald eyes...  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:12 pm
Tython

User Image

Wilca looked past Elyria with a somber expression, his eyes narrowed as he thought to himself. "Im not sure if most of this is even true...but, I have heard of a forest of Bafforr trees on Ithor, almost as old as the planet itself. The Ithorain legend of it says that during the dawn of their race it was but a small grove they took refuge in, but after the trees spoke to them telepathically they began to worship them as they do now. Turning the once small grove into a massive forrest, and planting the trees throughout their world. If the legend is true then somewhere on Ithor is the oldest largest Baffor tree forrest in the galaxy, even older than the first order of the Ja'deii, their wisdom would be infinite would could learn much from them. I also... felt something during my travels. passing by Sedri i felt.... a call.. a cry... im not sure, but i believe it to be the Golden Sun. But, from what I understand it was all but wiped out by the Sedrians during the Imperial era. But if enough of it survived to start a new colony we could find it, we could communicate with it. We could even try to transplant a piece of it here on Tython..." Wilca gazed down at his left arm which Elyria had placed around her own and his expression hardened. "And,... their is something else but I would rather talk about that in the presences of the council..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:22 pm
Coruscant: The "Jedi Temple"

The tour of the temple was of course on rails. He had to show them enough to not go wondering on there own. The temple itself was still dangerous, and hiding secrets that is best meant to not be seen by those who were not a full member of the order.

The first stop was the training room. It had some cheap battle droids at the left side of the room, armed with blasters. The other side of the room had a number of circles on the floor. The wall on that side was covered with scorch marks of blaster fire.

"This here little ones is the training room. In this room, you will learn a good deal about combat, either saber to saber or saber to ranged."

"Umm Master?" One of the children chimed in.

Vic looked back to see who the voice was coming from, it was a little girl. Vic took a step towards he squatted down to her level and said, "Yes little one?"

"Aren't those uhh, battle droids?" She said pointing towards the droids in the room.

"Yes they are, but they are only equipped with stun blasters. So even if your hit, you should be fine."

This didn't seem to convince the little girl very much, seemed more like she was scared of them. Perhaps that fear is something that she can be taught to use. Vic stood back and looked around at the kids still eying the room.

"Come on kids, next up is the proving grounds. And when we get there we can watch a battle between two fully fledged knights." This really excited the kids, as those that went deeper into the room to get a close look at some of the rooms finer features, rushed back to join the rest of the group that suddenly appeared in the doorway.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

comadorslinkytrigz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:01 pm
(Deep space- Wars Cry)

User Image

Lanth had set a course to Zeltros on his auto pilot, and was relaxing in the living quarters, drinking to pass the time. He had grown restless, rowdy it had been weeks since he had been in a fight and he was starting to get the itch. Zeltros was the perfect place for him the planet never stopped partying, and with the right "currency" you could do anything that your heat desired. Lanth what was left oh his drink and chuckled to himself. If he had anything it was the product to barter on Zeltros with. After kicking open the contain he had been resting his feet on Lanth pulled an Elba beer from its depths, and popped its top on with his knife.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:33 pm
Tython

User Image

Elyria was quiet for a moment thinking over what Wilca had said... ahh the baforr...but Ithor was destroyed by the Yuzhonn Vong...do you think..is it possible the Ithorian were able to bring some seedlings when they settled on Borao? ..perhaps... she place her finger on her lips..tapping for a moment... perhaps we can find out when the next Herd Meet is..perhaps there's a chance...and with the Golden Sun...it may be reaching but we could use anyhting we could find..other wise... she shook her head.. I don't know how we can fight against Lolvictum and his legions...let us hope the Counci has some answers...  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

comadorslinkytrigz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:38 am
Zeltros- Choras Den

User Image

In the few hours that Lanth had been planet side he had gotten himself set up in the V.I.P. section of one of the most prominent clubs on Zeltros. Choras Den was massive by any stretch of the imagination. Twelve stories tall with each floor catering to different classes, and special V.I.P. hover pods which floated through out the club letting those inside see all that Choras Den had to offer. In on of these pods Lanth waited on the lower levels of the club for the fun to start, and it didnt take long for his patience to be rewarded. With in an hour of walking through the doors a Devronian had cornered one of the dancers. The Zeltron girl tried to calm him down to no avail and when he grabbed her she tried to call out for help, but the music was to loud for anyone to hear her. Thats when Lanth stepped in, jumping out of his pod and onto the Devronian, the surprise attack knocking him to the ground Lanth quickly climbed on top of him, and beat him to a pulp feeling Devorians skull crack under each blow he landed on him. When he was finished their was a pool of blood and teeth on the dance floor, and broken horn. The clubs security had been warned before hand not to bother Lanth, so they dragged the Devorian out and finished what he had started. The dancer still in shock from what had happened stood slack jawed staring wide eyed at her savior. Out stretching a hand to her Lanth asked if she cared to join him in his pod, an offer she was all to happy to accept, showing him her appreciation in private.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

Tython - Council Chambers

Kiv paced as she waited for the young Masters to arrive..just what would Wilca have to report..he had been gone four years with little..rather no communication..

she finally sat...tapping her fingers impatiently on the armrest...and this Lolvictum..this usurper..they had had dealings with the man in the past..based on Master Stone's report..the man was insane..and psoing as an ancient Jedi..luring the innocents into a false hope and false Republic..it was dire times to say the least..the Je'daii were much weakened...still recovering from the Battle at Voss..their numbers dwindled..it was a dark cloud looming overhead..let's hope the Kiffar had some good niews...  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:53 am
Tython
User Image

Wilca cleared cleared his throat, he and Elyria had been talking for sometime before he realized that they have been keeping council waiting. "Master Stone... I feel like we have been keeping the council waiting..." He nervously fidgeted, and brushed his hair back. Clearing his throat again, and shifting in place Wilca looked down the corridor at the doors of the council room . "Should we go in now?" He looked to Elyria for some sign to if they should go or if he should run, and flashed a tense smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:14 am
Tython

User Image

Elyria began fidgeting a little..straightening her garments..running her fingers through her hair..she took a deep breath and then turned to Wilca..straightening his collar before she looked him in the eye...with a soft chuckle I don't know why I always get so nervous before the Council..like a schoolgirl! she gave him a nervous smile and turned away well I guess it's time.. she turned to him again flashing him another nervous smile before gently knocking on the Council Chamber door  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:53 am
User Image

Tython - Council Chambers

At the sound of the knock Kivi looked around at the Counsellors - they all nodded in acquiescence.. Come in Kivi's voice boomed thru the closed door  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:05 pm
Tython- Council Chambers

User Image

Wilca slowly pushed the doors open with a long creak, and was greeted by the flat gaze of the Counsel. With a shallow bow he calmed himself and spoke. "My Masters you wish to speak to me?" The Ja'deii could feel the Counselors staring through him searching his innermost being, silently judging him, and all he could do was stand their until they were done with him. It was not a particularly pleasant experience  

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:56 pm
Tython

User Image

Elyria followed Wilca into the Counsellors Chambers making a quick bow and nodding to the Council members, she placed her hand gently on Wilca's arm and nodded to him, urging him forward..if he was to tell his findings to the Council it was best not to keep them waiting any longer...  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games