Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:23 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Returning the students to the academy, Hikari felt a great load get taken off her shoulders. Although she had performed the mission to the best of her abilities, she couldn't help but feel the stress of it all, and seemed to feel something strangely familiar growing inside her. Exiting the academy to finish patrolling the village, she looked up at Sanshi who was still on the observation deck before turning towards the doors.

[Exit To]
Suna Village Crevice

[OOC]

This post was supposed to come after this but shenanigans happened and mistakes were made.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:16 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚

Walking in she looked up at the observation deck which confirmed her hunch. Hikari made her way back up to Sanshi and stood right next to him this time, looking down people busy with training. "I've completed the few tasks you gave me to do. The students were very polite, which isn't something i could say about my graduating class. I also did some work in the garden at the hospital after my patrol was finished. As for the patrol, I didn't find anything suspicious..........but there was a problem that arose."

Closing her eyes and tilting her head back, she recalled the changes that were occurring when she had visited the rain forest and the kiosk. "When I was visiting a few areas of the village I started to feel faint. Not like a normal exhaustion type of faint though, it almost felt like something was churning inside my head....." Hikari did not know why she was opening up to Sanshi like this, she was normally too shy to even talk to people. Maybe it was because of the statue at the fountain, or maybe just because she needed someone to talk to. "It was just like how I felt when father died." Opening her eyes, she grew silent, waiting for Sanshi to speak.

[Who I'm Interacting With]
Yo-ko

[OOC]

Anyone who has been in the village for at least 3-4 years would know about what happened to her father. Also, it's in her bio. :3

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:29 pm
galagahero

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San kept his face without expression as the young ninja talked, trying to think of the best plan of action. He would give a slow nod, and pointed at one of the other teachers.

"Death is but a natural part of life. We must learn to let go of all things at some point in time. We are all merely energy that is a constant state of transformation. Now please go retrieve a training doll from my office, there is something I would like to show you"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚

Philosophy, eh? Hikari had read quite a bit of philosophy mixed in with all the medical books she had to keep busy growing up with. "Yet when one dies, they can always remain living in the hearts that surround them. While I have come to terms with his passing, I will not forget him. Now if you'll excuse me, you wanted a me to grab something for you." Bowing and leaving, Hikari looked around for Sanshi's office.

It did not take long to find his office and grab a training doll. When she returned she walked up to him. "You wanted to show me something?" Hikari said as she gave Sanshi the doll.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Yo-ko

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:29 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 805 Stamina: 420

Kaori, pleased with her learning of her list of ninjutsu for the moment, turned to practicing the Taijutsu style she’d requested to learn from Theodin. She focused on the explosive properties of fire, and the speed with witch it could spread. She felt the heat of the flames in her mind, and in her muscles as she moved, quickly but steadily, never ceasing her movements. She lunged at one of the training dummies and executed a rapid series of punches that would have sent a real person reeling back. [1/1]
Fire: Bursting [Hou: Pao] Spiritual :: E-B

The clone turned to the next technique in the style. This next one used the solid, yet fluidity, of earth. She closed her eyes and formed a clone. Once the clone was formed she steadied herself using her knowledge of the properties of earth, she braced her feet on the ground, and used that to absorb the attack, then redirected the attack to the ground. [1/1]
Earth: Crossing [Tu: Heng] Spiritual :: E-B

Kaori allowed the clone to attack her once more, but this time she went through the motion of blocking the clone’s strike, then parried, and attacked the clone with strikes that were as hard, cold, sharp and decisive. With each strike the clone was driven back step by step, until finally, Kaori struck out and hit the clone in the throat, which made the clone vanish from the sheer power behind it. [1/1]
Metal: Splitting [Jin: Pi] Spiritual :: E-B

Water. Water was formless, smooth, and flowing, but destructive all the same. She formed more clones, two this time, and watched as they attacked her. She used the fluidity of water to add power to her strikes, and watched as each strike landed, but they hit so smoothly, that the true force of it seemed to flow through the ANBU armor the clone was wearing, and do direct damage that caused the clone to poof. [1/1]
Metal: Splitting [Jin: Pi] Spiritual :: E-B

The original clone of Kaori watched as the second clone she’d made attacked. For this technique she’d focused on wood, and how, if given the chance it would smother everything and reign supreme. She beckoned the last clone forward. It attacked her with rapid strikes meant to incapacitate her. She dodged the attacks and and used rapid fire strikes, flowing like water, and used the properties of wood to increase the speed of her combination, so that she struck first, and made the clone poof from exitance. [1/1]
Wood: Smothering [Mu: Beng] Spiritual :: E-B

Kaori inhaled and focused on the next stage of Hsing-I knowledge Theodin had given her. She gathered her strength in her limbs and brought it to her upper body, then took a small step forward, coiled her upper body, twisting her hips at the same time, and extended her arm in a single; rapid, front-hand punch. Kaori smirked, she was starting to have fun with this style. [1/1]
Coiled Snake Physical :: D

The clone then sank body down by bending her knees. Once she was in the appropriate position, she lifted her left leg. The clone then shifted her hips and extended her leg in a rapid kick, quickly followed with a second kick as she jumped forward. Once she landed, she smirked, this could be used in so many ways, it was a good idea the learn this. [1/1]
Extending Rooster Physical :: D

Kaori formed another clone and had it attack her. When it attacked her using taijutsu, she hollowed out her body to avoid the attack, but didn’t stay back long. She used a straight palm-thrust to her clone and then pressed the attack, going on the offensive. [1/1]
Bear Withdrawing, Shocking, then Following Physical :: D

The second clone attacked the first clone, and the first Kaori clone lifted one hand in front of her, and lowered the other, so that her arms looked like a bird’s wings. She used her hands and arms to parry the other clone’s attacks. Her top hand blocked all the upper attacks and her lower hand blocked all the lower attacks. [1/1]
Phoenix Spanning and Turning Physical :: D

Kaori turned her leading foot outward, which opened her hips up, and then sank her body down, pivoted and twisted her hips so that she torqued her hips and threw a roundhouse kick with her right leg, the kick landed on the leg of the clone. She followed up with the side her right elbow to the back of the clone’s head, and then used that same elbow to vertically come down on the clone’s shoulder. [1/1]
Lion Sweeping and Chopping Physical :: C

At the next attack, Kaori leapt into the air over the attacking clone and struck it in the chest, and used the double tap rule and struck twice with her knees. The force was enough to force the knock the clone to the ground. But instead of letting the clone fall, Kaori kept contact and rode her clone to the ground and pinned it there, utilizing her knees once more. From here she pummeled her clone until it poofed from exitance. [1/1]
Phoenix Launching and Hunting Physical :: C

Kaori formed another clone once she stood up, she then lashed out and grabbed the clone before it could react; with a chakra enhanced grip. She managed to grab the clone by her armor, then proceeded to shake and push her clone so that it was kept off balance. She then rained an endless amount of elbow, palm, and punch-like blows. After only a couple, the clone was dispelled. [1/1]
Snake Entrapping and Striking Complex :: C

Kaori shook her head, even with the knowledge in her head, this was taking a while, but she wouldn’t give up. She formed several more clones, but only had one come at her for this next skill. The clone attacked, and Kaori launched a side kick at it, she connected with the clone’s torso and then used her hands, she rolled them and struck the cone once more, finishing the guard break, and then she unleashed an uppercut to the clone’s face. [1/1]
Unicorn charging and Goring Physical :: C

While at close range, Kaori then parried an a blow from the clone, she then used her cat-like skeletal system and twisted around to wrap herself around the clone and struck it in the face twice, then she twisted once more, and wrapped around it; constricting the clone’s airway. She then held on, waiting for the blood flow to be properly constricted. [1/1]
Python Wrapping and Constricting Physical :: C

Kaori gathered her chakra and pulsed it thorough her body to increase her strength. Once she had her chakra controlled and properly pulsing through her body. She then lunged for her clone and grabbed it, then lifted it high in the air, the forced the clone to turn in the air and spiked it into the ground. the move was so strong, that it caused the clone to poof from exitance. [1/1]
Dragon Raising Then crashing Complex :: B

Kaori motioned another clone forward and focused on the next technique. She lunged forward and unleashed a barrage of punches, machine-gun style, one after the other. She focused on one spot, though it would be easier for the clone to dodge or block. But this way, it would cause more damage than if she altered the landing place of each punch. The clone only managed to block two, before it poofed from exitance. [1/1]
Rushing Rooster Physical :: B

Kaori watched as another clone stepped forward. She prepared the next skill by gathering chakra in her palm and then waited for the clone to attack. She met the clone and slammed her palm into it’s torso. The chakra in her palm then moved into the clone’s body, and Kaori vibrated her hand. The chakra now inside the clone vibrated as well. Kaori watched as the clone’s eyes unfocused, clearly having trouble seeing clearly, vision more than likely blurry, and the clone’s muscles started acting as if it was having difficulty getting them to work properly. [1/1]
Vibrating Palm Complex :: B

Kaori gathered her chakra for this one, then condensed it around her body and used it to lunge at high speed, nearly the speed of a shunshin, right for yet another one of her clones. Once within range, a dense wave of chakra released off of her and hit the clone full force, knocking it off balance. Against someone lower in rank, it probably would have knocked them off their feet. [1/1]
Rushing Spirit Complex :: B

Kaori then swung her arm and landed a solid palm strike, claws first, against her clone’s head. It sent the clone flying, it was so strong, and made it hit the opposing wall. The instant of impact, it poofed out of existance like the previous clones had. Kaori thought about that for a moment and had a clone throw an A rank fuuton jutsu at her. She added some of her own chakra to her hand and deflected the attack into a wall. [1/1]
Bear Backing, Rocking, and Striking Physical :: A

Kaori sat and sighed softly as she took her normal meditation pose. She settled into the lotus pose and closed her eyes. She meditated and used her chakra to connect with one of her clones. She then used this to lower the fear and panic in her clone. She could use this to lower the fear and panic in any of her fellow shinobi, if they chose to accept her. Kaori smiled during her meditation and slowly came out of it. [1/1]
Battlefield Meditation Spiritual :: A

Kaori stood up and dusted her seat off before she gathered her chakra and focused it. She then sent the chakra through her body, she then worked at converting the chakra into stamina, so that she could dispel her fatigue and rejuvenate herself. She bounced on her toes and smirked, this was perfect. She felt great. [1/1]
Invigorate Spiritual :: A :: Training

Kaori beckoned a clone forward and had it attack her. Kaori blocked the attack and parried it away, which left her an opening. The tiger-nin smirked and grabbed the extended arm, then attacked the joint of the arm. She used this motion to over extend, and then break, the attacking limb. The clone poofed out of existence from the pain and damage done. [1/1]
Blocking Lion, Tearing Python Physical :: A

Kaori then settled for a little more meditation. She focused on all she learned from this art. She focused on how the mind was stronger than the body in some aspects, but in others, the body was stronger than the mind. But neither were complete without the other. But the spirit was jsut as important. Nothing could be done without spirit. She could feel a change in her strength from this knowledge, and it felt good. [1/1]
True Belief Training:: S

Kaori stood and shook herself out, then turned and looked at one of her clones, then motioned it to attack. She smirked and dropped down low to the ground, this enabled her to avoid the attack, then she gathered her strength in her legs and lunged upwards. She landed a double uppercut to the chin of the clone, which knocked it back into the air. Kaori then landed six strong punches on the clone’s torso, and finished up with a raising kick that made the clone poof. [1/1]
Entering Rising Dragon Physical :: S

The last clone attacked without Kaori having to do anything, and Kaori smirked, ready for it, she gathered her chakra and coated her arm with it. When the clone attacked, she blocked with the chakra-coated limb. When the clone’s strike hit her arm, the strike lost all power, since the chakra absorbed the kinetic energy of the blow. Kaori then redirected the energy at the clone by using that same limb to attack the clone. The energy of the attack mixed with her chakra and formed an energy fist that extended past her own flesh and blood limb, that then landed and dissolved the clone. [1/1]
Kneading Unicorn Complex :: S

Kaori sighed and settled in for one last bit of meditation. She meditated on the power of the spirit, and the strength it gave people. The tiger-tamer focused on the connection of her spirit to her mind, and her mind to her body, and everything in between. As she thought, and meditated, she learned the value of it all, and could feel her mind opening up to more possibilities, making it possible for her to think about more ways to block, dodge or land blows; on how to absorb damage, and move more efficiently in battle. [1/1]
Satori [Enlightenment] Training :: S

Taijutsu Learned: Hsing-I - Stage 1
Taijutsu Learned: Hsing-I - Stage 2
Taijutsu Learned: Hsing-I - Stage 3
Taijutsu Learned: Hsing-I - Stage 4
Taijutsu Learned: Hsing-I - Stage 5
Taijutsu Learned: Hsing-I - Stage 6

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:22 pm
galagahero

User Image
User Image

Th sannin would wait for the lady ninja to appear, but he would be kept waiting far longer then he would realize....

As Hikari retrieved the dummy, the moment she would step out of his office she would be hit by some shockwave style weapon, sending her across the room. The shock wave, enough to lift her completely off her feet and accelerate her towards the wall, would slam her hard into a wall. The last thing she would remember is black.....

(change of location, posting soon)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:55 pm
Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Reappearing in the Academy, Theo looked around to see who all was still there. He noticed Kaori and Nova still working on their training, but didn’t see San or the little medic girl Hikari. Shrugging his shoulders, he walked over to the shelf to gather up a couple scrolls, one for Fuuinjutsu and one for genjutsu. He then sat against the wall to scan through them.... looking like a typical Hatake, always reading

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1405 / 1405
Sage Chakra: --- / 468
Stamina: 945 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used:
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:05 am
galagahero

User Image
User Image

San would enter the university and head for the observation deck again. Theodin was being like his mother, and the battle rounds were about to begin

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚

Inside the academy there was a large amount of commotion as everyone got ready to test out their abilities. Hikari walked past Theodin, glancing at him as she made her way to the observation deck. "Will I be joining in the festivities?" she said, walking to Sanshi.

[Who I'm Interacting With]
Yo-ko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:47 am
galagahero

User Image
User Image

San would merely give a nod to hikari.

"Yes, zone 6 is where you will be fighting. Your opponent will be there shortly"

Chakra Lvl :: 3065
Stamina Lvl :: 1805

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:50 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0001100

"I see. I'll go there now." Hikari made her way back down to the training area, and headed for zone 6. Once there, she would stand in the area she was to start in, and wait for her opponent to come forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :---/1175 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/391 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡

Masahiro would enter the academy and begin to make his way towards the interior, heading for the accessway to the basement levels. The man had been around the Academy several times before, but never found reason to trespass to the basement levels until this day. Winding down and searching for a small while he would eventually hear sounds and begin to follow them until he made his way upon his cousin's husband.

"James, I need your assistance in a matter of utmost importance." He stated calmly, his voice sincere, but held in that monotone he quite normally held.

Winterwolf78

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:39 am
galagahero

User Image
User Image

Oh, hikaris opponent would arrive alright. In a whirling blur if motion, her opponent came at her with incredible speed of which she may have never seen.

Bursting forward to close the distance, San threw a low chopping round kick for her leg to take her off balance, as well as used his elbow to strike for the back of the head, and then downwards to sweep her off her feet. Regardless of the outcome the sannin would aim his other hand for an open hand strike to her face, letting it pull pack and aim a powerful strike across her jaw.

Chakra Lvl :: 3025
Stamina Lvl :: 1745
Jutsu's Used :: B- wood(running), c- lion sweeping and chopping, c- double claw[open palm(monkey fist) straight punch(coconut fist)]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:08 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

The long staircase to the basment levels of the Academy would have taken Masahiro through several dark tunnels and down another secondary flight of stairs. The sounds of electrical equipment and buzzing computers would lead him to a large lab full of chemicals, tesla coils and other science.

" I'm over here Masahiro!" James clone would call out from a table of boiling chemicals.

"What is this need I can help you achieve?"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :---/1175 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/391 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡

"To carry on the ideals and dreams of a light that was snuffed out too early, my daughter... Kein's Daughter." The Hatake spoke, correcting himself as he thought of his friend and his goddaughter.

A small white cat would work itself loose from under the folds of his cloak and give a soft meow before nuzzling up against the cheek of the ANBU who stood before James. His eyes narrowed somewhat and he stepped further into the room, clearing a few chemicals he recognized out of his way from one table and setting them onto an empty shelf in such a way as to keep volatile pairings away from each other. He then cast a look down to the man once more, his silver hair somewhat disheveled as he did so.

"I won't ask a sacrifice to bring her back, just like I wouldn't ask one to bring her father back, neither one of them would accept such a thing. But she had a set of goals in life I wish to continue for her, that she may reach her nirvana. To give up worldly attachments, to let longings go. To do such, I will need her eyes." The ANBU spoke to the man before him.

Winterwolf78

[Techniques Utilized:]

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games