Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:36 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :---/1075 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/348 ‡ Stamina :---/830 ‡

Gathering up Raiton Masahiro prepared and then burst with sudden power, a white aura of chakra dancing around him as the Raiton no Yoroi burst into being. His eyes scanned over and down the others at the academy as they trained in their ninjutsu and it made him feel somewhat odd to be going over physical techniques here, but it also allowed him to go witness the training of the younger generation. He then thought to the days when he was so young.
[ 1/6 ]

Knowledge of how to take a hit was just as important as the ability to take one. Masahiro had known this for a large portion of his life, as when he had been a Konohagakure shinobi in training he had been attacked for his prowess beyond other students. He learned quickly in those days how to take a hit and to hit back.
[ 2/6 ]

The pain that rung in his ears from those days was one that did not simply fade away with no reminder to the current days and the Hatake knew it too well. He placed his hand upon his side where beneath his flak jacket a scar remained, a kunai had once been dug across his flesh and forced into his ribs. Sighing as he thought of his past Masahiro took a stance.
[ 3/6 ]

He let the physical exhaustion of his journeys weigh upon him too long and finally began to shrug it off of himself. He felt the force shift from his shoulders and a happy grunt met him as so. Still he held to himself and continued to wear himself down, now going through the motions and tossing punch after punch, kick after kick. He was trying to wear himself down further.
[ 4/6 ]

If the goal was to merely wear himself down it was something he did quite easily now. He continued the motions though, punch, punch, kick, toss, making quite the bright spectacle of himself amid the academy courtyard as he continued, lit up in Raiton no Yoroi. He was sure others must have had thoughts on his current actions, but very well did not care.
[ 5/6 ]

Then it finally washed over him, his 'second wind'. The rush of exhilaration and stamina as his body hit its draining point and was near wasted upon itself. As Masahiro reached this point a new level of understanding of the Iron Fist style washed over him and he canceled the Raiton no Yoroi with a flourish before stopping to consider what to do next.
[ 6/6 King of Iron Fist: Iron Resolve Learned ]

"Maybe I should rethink my current ninjutsu understanding?" He questioned as he turned introspective.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Coming back to the spot where Masahiro was before Hikari was pleased to see he hadn't left yet. Walking up to him she had a somewhat neutral look on her face as she got his attention. "Mr. Masahiro? I apologize for any inconveniences my sudden leave may have caused." Hikari bowed to him and then looked him deep in his eyes, recalling the memories long past. "You just look like my dad." Hikari looked depressed as she stared at the ground for a moment then looked back up at Masahiro nervously. "Was there anything that I could.....I mean.....would you like to train together?"

[Who I'm Interacting With]
Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

When Kaori tapped his arm, sarcastically apologizing for interrupting him and Nova, Theodin chuckled as he turned to face her, still in full-on sage bear-mode, “Hey, she started it,” he said, pointing at Nova with his clawed thumb. After a second he smiled, “Yea, we did almost cause a pretty good amount of damage in that match, didn’t we? Sure I’ll help ya train, what jutsu you wanna learn?” The jounin stood waiting to hear what his teammate wanted help with.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1405 / 1405
Sage Chakra: --- / 468
Stamina: 945 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used:
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:00 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 805 Stamina: 420

The clone smirked at Theodin and nodded at Nova as the tiger stuck her tongue out at him and went off to do her own thing for the moment. Kaori turned back to Theodin,
“Alright. I want to learn Shunshin no Jutsu, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Gyaku and Kuchiyose no Jutsu, Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Seijou Houin, Tensha Fuuin, Rasen Shuriken, your Chakra Golem jutsu, Fuuton: Rasengan, and Hsing I Pakua.” She said as she looked at Theodin and raised an eyebrow. "Think you can help me out on that?"

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Listening to Kaori name off the shopping list of jutsu she wanted him to teach her. After thinking about it for a few minutes, he looked at her, “Yea, …….I guess I could help you out with all that….Brace yourself…..this is gonna be a bumpy ride.” He then focused on his knowledge of all the jutsu she asked for, and concentrated all of it into the tip of his right index finger. Reaching out he poked her square between the eyes and transferred all the knowledge into her brain in an instant. After a few more seconds, Theo chuckled, “Have fun with all that, Kay-chan.”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu / Items Used:
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :---/1175 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/391 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡

Masahiro smiled and patted the young girl's head once more and shook his head.

"Not to be crass, little one, but I fear I have matters I must be attending to, and therefore I cannot train with you right now." He said, giving her a half-hearted smile as he walked on.

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚

Masahiro took his leave after patting Hikari's head once again. After he had left, she gently touched her hair where he had petted her, smiling gently.

Having learned all she really needed to learn at the moment, Hikari set off to find a few missions she could do on her own.

[Exit To]
Kazekage Office  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 am
Valborn

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 805 Stamina: 420

The clone raised an eyebrow at his words and was about to respond when he tapped her on the forehead, and she stopped, mouth open. If someone were to look closely, they would get the feeling that the lights were on, but no one was home. IT took a moment, but the clone of Kaori shook herself, like a tiger getting out of a body of water, or like someone trying to shake something off, and gave Theodin a look, both thankful and irritated,
“Really? Bumpy ride? Really? Thanks for the help though, since you tried you make my brain explode, good thing I’m just a clone.” The clone rolled her eyes at Theodin and shook her head at him playfully, he really was one of a kind, it was hilarious, not that she’d let him know that. She waved a hand and started for a part of the academy that was slightly a part from Theodin and the others there, she didn’t want to disturb anyone after all. Kaori then decided to get started. Kaori activated one of the jutsu Theodin had given her through the seal. Her body flickered, and vanished, only to reappear at the other side of the room instantly. [1/1]

Kaori hunted down a blank bit of paper and a pen, she then carefully drew the appropriate symbol needed on the paper. Kaori shunshined right up to Nova and slapped the symbol on her. Kaori shunshined back to her original place and activated the symbol. She grinned when Nova dissapeared frin her spot in a cloud of smoke, and reappeared in another cloud in front of Kaori. Kaori then activated the reverse property of the seal, and sent Nova right back to where she had been in the first place. [1/1]

Kaori formed the needed hand sign and watched as a perfect clone formed from nothing. Since she was only training right now she’d only formed the one kage bushin, since she didn’t need much. Because she’d only made the one clone, it was exactly half her chakra in strength. It would be able to take a couple of pretty decent hits before it was forcibly dispersed. This clone was also identical to her all the way to a chakra level, so it would fool anyone able to sense such things normally. [1/1]

The original Kaori clone released the Kage bushin and focused on the next maruton jutsu she wanted to learn. She gathered her silvery chakra and watched as it slowly formed into a perfectly round, perfectly wild yet controlled, sphere of chakra. She twisted her body and threw herself, with the sphere in her hand, at several dummies that were about five feet from her. When the sphere hit them, it exploded and sent dummy shrapnel flying. Kaori smirked, pleased with the results. [1/1]

Kaori formed the sign and created a clone once more, but this time they worked together to form another Resengan. But this one was bigger, and had even more power behind it than the first had possessed. Once the sphere was completely formed and stable, Kaori released the clone and jumped on one of the dummies with the large sphere and watched the destruction unfold. [1/1]

Kaori formed one more Resengan, but this time she added her fuuton chakra to the base element-less chakra. This resengan was now charged with fuuton chakra, and as such would do wind damage as well as the base destruction it did normally. She lunged at some dummies with this resengan as well and watched as the dummies were sent everywhere and completely decimated. [1/1]

Kaori grinned at the destruction, then she found more paper and took her pen and wrote down several copies of the needed seal on the paper she’d scavenged. She wrote down infused each copy of the seal with the needed chakra and then put them away, all but one anyway. She took the seal and activated it, then tried to remove a shuriken from her pouch, but was unable to open it. She smirked and revealed her sharp fangs in contentment. That was a job well done. [1/1]

Kaori concentrated on her knowledge of the resengan and then, once more, shunshined to Nova. Once she was sure she had the knowledge properly stored in her mind. She poked Nova’s shoulder and then watched as Nova went still, then turned and glared at Kaori. Kaori grinned and waved at Nova, then shunshined away. Kaori watched as Nova blinked, and then went through the effort of learning the Resengan. [1/1]

Kaori was careful in forming this jutsu, since she didn’t want to throw it and hurt anyone in the room, or herself. It was that dangerous, and she was only learning this as a last resort type jutsu in case nothing else could possibly work. She formed the resen shuriken and stared at it. It was formed out of numerous small blades made of wind and chakra, and would severe the victim’s ability to use chakra at all, and kill them by stopping the chakra from getting to the vital organs. Kaori carefully released the resen shuriken and sighed, relaxing now that the dangerous jutsu was canceled. [1/1]

Kaori focused on her fuuton chakra and closed her eyes. As she breathed she could feel her chakra leaving with her breath. The clone opened her eyes and watched as the chakra molded into the form of a small tiger. She shook her head and watched as the tiger went through the moves of several basic attacks, lunge, claw, and bite. [1/1]

Jutsu Learned: D - Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique]
Jutsu Learned: C - Gyaku / Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse/ Summoning Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: B - Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique]
Jutsu Learned: A - Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ]
Jutsu Learned: A - Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ]
Jutsu Learned: A - Fuuton: Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ]
Jutsu Learned: A - Seijou Houin [ Normality Sealing ]
Jutsu Learned: S - Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ]
Jutsu Learned: S - Rasen Shuriken [ Spiral Shuriken ]
Jutsu Learned: E-S - Chakra Golem

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Watching Kaori’s reaction to his jutsu, Theodin saw the blank look in her eyes, “Uhhh, Kay-chan, you ok?..” When she shook it off and started giving him hell, he chuckled, “Hey, I just gave you the jutsu you asked for, not my fault if it almost made your brain explode.” When she walked off to train, Theo picked his own training scroll back up.

Still in sage mode, Theodin scanned his senjutsu scroll for more jutsu to learn. Finding a potentially useful fuuin, he began concentrated, focusing the sage chakra he was absorbing form the world around him as he slowly performed the handsigns shown in the scroll. He saw that the jutsu had two variations, depending on how many enemies you wanted to affect. (1/4)

Continuing the handsigns, Theo decided to try the multiple enemy version, focusing on creating ten smaller gates. He thought of the size and shape of these gates and what they’d be able to do. These gate seals would let him pin nearly a dozen enemies to the ground. (2/4)

Thinking of the past battle, Theo beat himself up internally for a second, thinking of how he could have likely ended the battle faster had be known and used this seal. As he finished the handsigns, ten red tori gates fell in front of him on the academy floor, stacking to save space. He walked over to them, inspecting the tori so see how they were formed and how they’d pin enemies. He then released the ten smaller gates. (3/4)

Trying the jutsu one more time, This time going for the single larger gate, Theo performed the handsigns again, this time at his usual speed; having already committed them to memory. When he finished, a single, massive Torii gate formed in the air and crashed to the ground. Smiling, Theo released the jutsu and the gate disappeared. (4/4)

Senpō: Myōjinmon [ Sage Art: Gate of the Great God ] Learned!

Scanning through the senjutsu scroll more,Theodin found a genjutsu that while difficult to pull off, was extremely powerful if it worked. Theo kept reading over the jutsu, examining the handsigns and the time it took to get it to take effect. Theo went bug-eyed for a second seeing that it took a good minute and a half of singing to activate the jutsu. (1/10)

Taking a deep breath, Theo shrugged his shoulders to get the golems to join him in the singing. He performed the handsigns as he began the tune. The golems joined in a few seconds later, their voices sounding kind of eerie to anyone around. (2/10)

As they continued singing, Theo and the golems voices all slowly shifted pitch to try and sync up, trying to figure out the melody. The golems voices were much higher pitch than theo’s to the point where they just didn’t match up and gave the song a strange sound. (3/10)

The trio kept singing, the three voices slowly starting to come into sync, creating a very strange harmony, and admittedly sounding a little grating to start off. While singing, Theo couldn’t help but think of how he’d be able to use this jutsu. The technique was a potential battle ender if it worked, but with its long cast time and the fact that he had to stand still to use it made him unsure of its usefulness. (4/10)

Still singing, Theo tried to think of way to make the genjutsu more likely to work. He thought about using his camouflage concealment jutsu along with it to hide himself, but then realized that his long period of inging would give away his position anyway, so it’s just be a waste. (5/10)

Theo continued trying to strategize using this genjutsu, as he was singing the song for it. People around would hear the voices of the trio coming together more into a coherent sound, and was sounding less disturbing. Theo still tried to think of strategies, but kept drawing a blank. (6/10)

Still singing, and thinking, Theo finally came up with an idea for a way to possibly help this genjutsu work in combat. If Kaori and Nova, or whoever he was fighting alongside covered him, he’d be able to trap the enemy and then victory would be easily won. With that figured out, Theo focused more on his singing. (7/10)

Continuing his singing, Theo and the golems were starting to blend their voices better as well as blend them with the natural chakra in the room. Theo could feel the jutsu starting to take effect, or at least getting close to activating. He scanned the room to see who all would hear it. (8/10)

Suddenly, the jutsu activated, and everyone within earshot would be immobilized completely. In their minds that’d be frozen in a cube of water, surrounded by the hands of four huge bear statues. They would look around and see that there was no one else to be seen or heard, even though the room was slightly crowded only an instant ago. (9/10)

Theodin would see the people frozen in their places, and walked around the room, imagining how easily he could end this battle if these were enemies. When he got back to where he’d been standing, he gave the order to release the jutsu. Waving to the others, he called “Sorry about that everyone…” (10/10)

Magen: Rinshō [ Demonic Illusion: Confrontation Chant ] Learned!

Unsure what other ninjutsu training to do for now, theo poofed out of the academy, heading to the dojo (exit)

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu / Items Used:
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚

After asking around for a bit, Hikari finally found out someone had seen Sanshi enter the Academy. Entering, she looked around for him and finally spotted him watching the less experienced train. Hikari stared at him for a moment before walking up to the observation deck herself.

"Um, Mister Sanshi sir? I was told I could come to you if the Kage was away and I needed a mission or two." She looked at her feet, or where her feet would be if her flowing dress weren't in the way, and nervously spoke up again. "I realize there was battle that just ended and was hoping for some work at the hospital, if you had any." Hikari looked up to see if Sanshi was listening, then shyly snapped her eyes back down to the floor to avoid eye contact.

[Who I'm Interacting With]
Yo-ko

[OOC]

trying to get one, two, or all three of these missions:

Title: Assist the Hospital
Information: The hospital has been swarmed with patients as of late. You, a medical ninja, have been hired to help cure the minor cases.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 100 AC.

Information: The hospital has been swarmed with patients as of late. After doing such a good job helping out with the minor cases you've proven your worth as such the hospital has decided to allow you to help out with the more difficult cases.
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 300 AC.

Information: Now its time to get serious, now that you have proven yourself as a medical shinobi the hospital has trusted you to help with the more serious and possibly deadly cases. Even a surgery here and there.
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 500 AC.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:43 am
galagahero

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

As the new ninja approached, San kept a stoic face as normal. Upon closer observation, Hikari would notice that San was actually blidnfolded. After a few moments of silence, the sannin offered a warm smile and spoke in a mild tone. There was nothing to be nervous about.

"Thankfully, our training has paid off. There were very few, if at all, injuries and casualties during the attack which has not left the hospital overly busy or backed up. But do you know what you could do? go to the Hospital, and show your skills by cleaning and sterilizing the trauma equipment. If may not feel like much now, but the effort you put forth into that job very may well save anothers life. Its like a Samurai, whom you can always judge by their sword. If their sword is beaten, broken, and unclean...then they are no samurai. Once this is accomplished, come find me"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:04 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚

Comforted by Sanshi, Hikari looked up at him as he spoke. 'How is he able to walk around like that?' she thought, seeing the blindfold. Nevertheless she thought she might get a mission but instead she got something less. "I understand, sir. When I get done I will come see you." Giving the sannin a bow, she left the academy.

[Exit To]
Hostipal Bunker  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :430/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Hikari re-entered the academy and looked up at Sanshi to make sure he was still there. After spotting him again she made her way to him. "The equipment has been cleansed." she said as she bowed to him. "I even learned how to use my jutsu a little better. You wanted to see me when I got back?"She walked forward a few steps to look down at the training students and shinobi while she waited for an answer.

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:34 pm
galagahero

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

AH! she had returned successful. Certainly her gung-fu was very good. Now for another test befor San got to play a game. He really did like games.

"Fantastic job! and yes, i did need to see you. One of the nurses was supposed to teach the academy students today about medical jutsu, and she ended up getting sick. Could you please teach them a bit, then maybe take them to the Gardens and show them some of the herbs we grow there? While on your way, do survey the village...make sure we are still safe from attack...dont dont let the little ones know. Can do?

((The first 2 botony missions, patrol the village, and substitute teacher C rank missions))

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :425/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Hikari wasn't sure how she would fare teaching but she just smiled and nodded. "I may be fresh out of the academy, but I'm sure I have a thing or two I can teach. I'll be back when I've finished." Even though she knew he wouldn't see, Hikari thought it polite to bow before taking her leave.

Before she entered the classroom she was to teach in she went over the notes for the class. It seems they had already learned the Basics of eiseijutsu and was to actually get some hands on work with it. Entering the classroom Hikari noticed the chatter between students that tended to fill the classroom before class while she was here still.
[Mission - Substitute teacher 1/5]

As she set her things down on the desk at the front of the classroom, the class quieted down. "It seems your instructor is out sick today so I will be your substitute for today." She then introduced herself and went over the attendance sheet to meake sure everyone was there.
[Mission - Substitute teacher 2/5]

After all the pre-class pleasantries were over. Hikari went over a refresher for the basics of eiseijutsu, calling on students for answers to questions related to the subject. Once she had finished with the refresher, Hikari demonstrated a technique for the students to try. "This is one technique that albeit simple, can and will be the most important skill for a medical shinobi." Hikari then Performed the Cleanse technique and instructed the rest of the class to do the same after a brief description of how it worked.
[Mission - Substitute teacher 3/5]

After she had taught everyone to successfully use the eiseijutsu she remembered that Sanshi wanted to her to take them to the garden. She paused to think of where the garden was and remembered that it was at the hospital bunker. "Okay everyone, gather your things, we're going on a field trip."
[Mission - Substitute teacher 4/5]

While leaving the academy with the class, Hikari took a look around her as she passed through the building. Thankfully there were no suspicious activities that she saw. Making sure to keep an eye on the students as well to make sure no harm was to come to them, Hikari lead them out the academy and to the flower shop.
[Mission - Patrol the village! [Academy]]

[Exit To]
Ninja Hospital Bunker

[Techniques Used]
Cleanse

[OOC]

Places I Have Left for [Patrol the village!]:
Suna Village Crevice
Kazekage Office
Suna Shopping Superdome
Ninja Hospital Bunker
Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo
Foudroyant Village Fountain
Tea Shoppe Citadel
Ancient Public Library of Arcana
Eternal Rain Forest
Didrika's Dumpling's and Dango Kiosk
Residential District
Suna Village Flower Shoppe
The Enclosed Hot Springs

Also, this post was supposed to come before this but shenanigans happened and mistakes were made.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games