Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 am
Hey y'all! This week in the cosplay arenas, I've got a RWBY group going on! A whole lot of hard work went into in, so we'd appreciate it if we got a whole mess of votes. You can see the whole group here!:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/searches/?val=rwbyseason2&searchby=27&search=Search  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 am
soren_alenko
Hey y'all! This week in the cosplay arenas, I've got a RWBY group going on! A whole lot of hard work went into in, so we'd appreciate it if we got a whole mess of votes. You can see the whole group here!:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/searches/?val=rwbyseason2&searchby=27&search=Search
:] I voted! Y'all look good. Goodluck this week!  

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 pm
soren_alenko

I voted. I wish you guys tons of good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:44 pm
soren_alenko

I rated everyone I could find.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL on getting to top ten of the arena.

I know well enough how tough the voting is since I cosplayed as Yang a LONG TIME AGO xd  

Alicia007

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:11 pm
Sissy Blade

KaguraSakata

User Image

marry me, kagura  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:15 pm
Accio Alice

lol that cracked me up!  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:23 pm
Accio Alice

Oh, that was a hilarious pic! A gal could always use more laughs in her day!

(Even though my day's going okay so far.) xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:13 pm
Hot Caffeinated Cree
soren_alenko

:] I voted! Y'all look good. Goodluck this week!

Accio Alice
soren_alenko

I voted. I wish you guys tons of good luck!

Alicia007
soren_alenko

I rated everyone I could find.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL on getting to top ten of the arena.

I know well enough how tough the voting is since I cosplayed as Yang a LONG TIME AGO xd

Many thanks! I'm reasonably certain that at least one of us will place in the Top 10, but I doubt that I'll be up there. crying

Ah well, several of the others put in oodles more work than I did, so they deserve it more.  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Alicia007

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:22 pm
soren_alenko

Many thanks! I'm reasonably certain that at least one of us will place in the Top 10, but I doubt that I'll be up there. crying

Ah well, several of the others put in oodles more work than I did, so they deserve it more.

YEAH, HOPING one of the RWBY cosplayers make it to top ten

Awww, don't cut yourself short. You did a fine job as Ruby in her school uniform cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 pm
I voted rawr smile Good luck, and I hope you place well!
soren_alenko

Yakura Kurogami

Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm
Alicia007
soren_alenko

YEAH, HOPING one of the RWBY cosplayers make it to top ten

Awww, don't cut yourself short. You did a fine job as Ruby in her school uniform cool

It's not that I'm cutting myself short (I'm really proud how this avi turned out), it's that simple-ish avis like this tend to not make the Top 10, most everyone else in the group did a lot better than I did, and since I'm hovering around 40th place, my chances aren't looking good.

Inei Alumei
I voted rawr smile Good luck, and I hope you place well!
soren_alenko

As do I, and thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:23 pm
soren_alenko

It's not that I'm cutting myself short (I'm really proud how this avi turned out), it's that simple-ish avis like this tend to not make the Top 10, most everyone else in the group did a lot better than I did, and since I'm hovering around 40th place, my chances aren't looking good.

40th place!??!? eek
OUCH emotion_0A0  

Alicia007

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm
Alicia007
soren_alenko

40th place!??!? eek
OUCH emotion_0A0

I was something like 22nd when voting started. sweatdrop

Also, you're glowing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:47 pm
- AC Agape is super sought after because of the cut any hair pose.
- AC Agape immediately becomes worth tens of millions (tens of billions post hyperinflation) of gold.
- Gaia releases Agape Cut, which is just the scissors that people want.
- AC Agape's price drops as a result.
- AC Agape is still really expensive.
- Agape Cut only comes in a $10 bundle.
- Both Agape Cut and the bundle it comes in is well over several billion gold on the marketplace.

I can't win. crying  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:47 pm
*casually walks in with hands in pocket*

*Opens mouth to say something but only chimpanzee screeching comes out*

*Turns and leaves*  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games