Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GodofExcess(Slaanesh)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:45 pm
Yes, it would be horrible if it was I can imagine  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:22 pm
He enters into the wastes seeking answers to some questions "A rather strange place" with a shrug he ventures into the wastes  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:05 pm
The warrior walked through the wastelands unharmed. The wind whipped around her face but she was immune to the sting. She had grown up here. it was all she knew. The skulls from her kills hung around her waste, knocking against eachother as she stepped closer to her goal. She would lay them down in tribute to her God Khorne. Killing was nothing to her. It was as natural as breathing. All she felt was hate and the intense pain to slaughter and collect her prize.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:08 pm
Before her an old fire pit was coming up, a perfect place for her to make her tributes  

GodofWar(Khorne)

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:14 pm
Viewing the fire alter she began picking up small kindling to start the fire for her offering. She worked silently. A quiet one. Loading larger sticks and brush to the kindling, she watched it burn to satisfacation. Unhooking the skulls she threw them into the fire and watched the skin burn free leaving a bleached white treasure.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:17 pm
The burning flesh made the flames burn higher, the brain inside liquifying and running out of the ears and melting eyes  

GodofWar(Khorne)

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:25 pm
A smirk crossed her face as she spoke in dark tounge, offering her praises to the God of War.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:31 pm
A beastly face formed in the fire, his voice deep and booming* Khornisth!  

GodofWar(Khorne)

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:58 pm
She bowed before her God upon hearing the name bestowed upon her by her daemon family. "It is I your Slayer with gifts to please you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:01 pm
Yes, more skulls to sit at my Throne. I am pleased but that is not why I am before you. It is time for you to return to your birth place  

GodofWar(Khorne)

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:10 pm
Looking at him, she arched her brow. She had never been defiant and she knew she pleased him well with her slaughter. "What is the reason?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:15 pm
Need I give you an awnser? No. But you are returning to to the lands of the Betrayer and his family and you must seek out the grey tower. There you will find your mother's slumbering body under the protection of that vile Slaanesh. You must kill her when Slaanesh's power wanes and you can break through the gaurd.  

GodofWar(Khorne)

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:26 pm
Adjusting the hooks, she weilded to hang the heads of her fallen, she smiles. "With pleasure my God."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:32 pm
*He summoned up one of his Daemonic steeds called a Juggernaut, a beast comprised of daemon and machine* Take this  

GodofWar(Khorne)

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:38 pm
GodofWar(Khorne)
*He summoned up one of his Daemonic steeds called a Juggernaut, a beast comprised of daemon and machine* Take this

"A gift Lord?" She took the steeds reigns and mounted him.

~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff