Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorcha Lux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:12 pm
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
gleeehhh....*Topples in after looking at the list* im not even part of the clan! crying this is what i get for being away so long..............
*a two foot tall kit waddles over to her and hugs her* do not worry, she may have thought you quit, ...
I didn't quite, I just dissapeared! And dissapearing takes a lot of work and it hurts my head...........*Looks at the kit hugging me*......You're so cute! 4laugh *Hugs back*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:05 pm
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
gleeehhh....*Topples in after looking at the list* im not even part of the clan! crying this is what i get for being away so long..............
*a two foot tall kit waddles over to her and hugs her* do not worry, she may have thought you quit, ...
I didn't quite, I just dissapeared! And dissapearing takes a lot of work and it hurts my head...........*Looks at the kit hugging me*......You're so cute! 4laugh *Hugs back*
=^,,,^= hehehe, yes, i should know about that, and she has disappeared, so we all know, hehehe... *tail wags almost resembling a kenine*  

justice_prime

Sorcha Lux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:40 pm
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
=^,,,^= hehehe, yes, i should know about that, and she has disappeared, so we all know, hehehe... *tail wags almost resembling a kenine*
*Squeals and huggles more* Want some chocolate? Even though you shouldn't take candy from strangers, but I'm a good kind of strange!^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:29 pm
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
*Squeals and huggles more* Want some chocolate? Even though you shouldn't take candy from strangers, but I'm a good kind of strange!^__^
sure! =^,,,^= *tail wags*  

justice_prime

Sorcha Lux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:55 pm
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
Here ya go! *Holds out box to you opened* It's my magical never empty box of chocolates, and makes me sick quite often!^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:57 pm
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
Here ya go!*Opens box full of chocolates* It's my magical never empty box of chocolates, and makes me sick quite often!^__^  

Sorcha Lux

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:36 pm
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
Here ya go!*Opens box full of chocolates* It's my magical never empty box of chocolates, and makes me sick quite often!^__^
hmmm... *studies it and takes one,a nd another one appears, and he examines the chocolate and sniff it, then pokes it, then pokes it with his toung, and takes in in both paws and nibbles on it happily*thank you! =^,,,^=  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:33 pm
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
hmmm... *studies it and takes one,a nd another one appears, and he examines the chocolate and sniff it, then pokes it, then pokes it with his toung, and takes in in both paws and nibbles on it happily*thank you! =^,,,^=
you wel'om! *Eating coconut chocolate*  

Sorcha Lux

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:09 am
*finishjes the piece of chocolate and waddles around and climbs up a tree*so what is up?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:13 pm
mm, looks like you're up! sorry, im suchs cheezball sweatdrop  

Sorcha Lux

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:48 pm
iss ok , sometimes it is fun to be the cheese  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:52 am
I join Light Clan. smile  

Obrauma

Shameless Giver

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iAm_Carbonated_Jello
Crew

Hygienic Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:15 pm
then post ur profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:02 pm
walks out of the forest and into the clan of light crimzen slowly stands up and as he moves he turns into an angle  

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:50 pm
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
justice_prime
Sorcha Lux
you wel'om! *Eating coconut chocolate*
i just thoughyt of something, might you try tipping the box up side down with the top off... and pour it into a sack, and have a sack of candy?... or put it on a slow air plain and fill the air with the sweet scent of chocolate, as it rained from the skies like lightning  
furries for all

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff