Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:12 am
Releasing another sigh, her eyes tried to stay open. King lead the way, and she followed. Tetyawna seriously don't have thr brains of how to get to places. "Alright." Slowly moving beside King, she gazed at the stars above them. Bright stars.....

Once they reached the teepee, Tetyawna walked away from King and fell gently down on the pile of hay. "Good night King. Thank you for your help." The mare let her head lay down and rest. Okay, better get rest....tomorrow new adventures!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:23 pm
"night" king wispered as he drifted off to sleep. A comfort filled his body as he now knew that tetyawna was there beside him again. He had now forgotten what it was like before she lived with him, before he didnt have a mate or really any friends. And he hoped this feeling would last for the rest of his life. This, would make him truely happy

The nights cool breeze shifted into the hot tent. With so many bodies in it a cool breeze was a welcomed change. This breeze made the tent comfortable and allowed for every one to sleep easy and have a good nights rest

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:05 am
Morningwas coming fast and it arrived pretty soon after the slept. "Awh...good morning King." she yawned. The mare got up and stuck her head out of the teepee flap. "Wonderful day." Looking back, she found everyone still asleep. I better be quiet.... King looked so peaceful while sleeping. Tetyawna just sat there and adored that.

Light came through the entrance and shined on King's face. Maybe this will wake him up..... Tetyawna wanted to let him sleep a bit more but in side of her playful side, she wanted him to wake up. "La...lala..." she sang. Currently the sun was still rising, so as it did, the beam shined even more.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:52 pm
The light filled the teepee and soon king woke from his slumber. As fast as the night came it left. In its wake a beautiful sparklig, and warm day. Spring was a wonderous time of year and king yawned.

" morning" He yawned to tetyawna,stretching with bones crackling in their cramped positions as he moved. Today would be a god day he could feel it.

He got up and walked to the teepee entrance. As soon as he could see out side he paused and watched tetyawna. How beautiful he was and he felt fortunant that she was his mate, no others. ut he just stood there and watched her thinking.
She will be a great mother, but will i a father?

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:34 pm
Tetyawna stared back wondering what could be going through his head. "The sun didn't really make me look that bad, did it?" Her eyes glistened in the sun's beam. He looks wonderful with sun light around him.......

She got up and walked to him, not taking her eyes away from him. A wonderful day, it was like the weather they first met but less wet. Tetyawna enjoyed her time staring at him and then blushing. I'm so very lucky to have such a geat mate. Everything was silence during this stare and it became peaceful, even outside.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:39 pm
" the sun make you beautiful, even more so then you already are. Your coat burnes like a flame, yet the dark patches control it. Stunning" he said this all without thinking it just happenened. He held himself proudly smiling all the while. What a gorgeous day it was today.  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:46 pm
The mare looked at him with wide eyes. So poetic.... "Thank you." she blushed. "You're the same, but handsome and brave looking." Everything between them was blossoming like a flower. Tetyawna was now sure that she could not be happier but have King as her mate.

She stepped out of the teepee to get some of the beam shine on her to warm up a bit. "Now, where do you want to go?" she was into her happy mode again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:14 pm
King looked around trying to decide where to go but they had been every where already. He sighed and then smiled to tetyawna.

" To tell you the truth i dont know, we've been every where already i think so nothing comes to mind" he smiled as he fallowed to catch the warm rays from the fire ball known as 'sun' in the sky. It would be a shame to waste a day like this but what were they suppose to do? It wasntlike interesting things that happen fall from the sky.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:48 pm
(( I shall give a Easter theme day xD ))

Chamain woke up to find the 2 lovers awake and standing at the door entrance. "Oh my, oh my. Where do you 2 plan on going?"

"We don't know yet." Tetyawna wondered why Chamain looked a little worried. "Is something wrong?"

She opened her eyes in shock to find that they do not know what day it is. "Don't cha' know it is Easter?" The girl spoke the word nice and slow.

The mare let the word go through her mind a few times, but no definition of what Easter might be. "What is....Easter?"

Again, Chamain appeared shocked. "It is where a magical rabbit or bunny that hides eggs and people go find them. It is a holiday. That is what I heard from all the other villagers." Yawning a bit before continuing, she quieted down since Isi was still asleep. "To celebrate this day, you should go out somewhere and go hunting for eggs. They come in all different sizes and colors. Very pretty. Now you better start before they are all gone." With that, she crawled back in bed.

She thought it sounded like fun and excitement, but before diciding, she looked at King. Oh so very exciting! "What do you think?" Tetyawna trotted over to a flower and waited for King's reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:41 pm
King listened intently and then when chamaian was done talking fallowed tetyawna as she trotted.

" if you like we can try it" he smiled as he started to look behind bushes and stumps. What a strange game these creatures were always playing. Hiding eggs that were colored and trying to find them again? it did make since, why not just keep them and save the trouble of trying to find them again. These were the only creatures king knew of that perposely tried to lose things.

" how strange these creatures are" he chuckled as he continued to look.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:00 am
Tetyawna smiled as he searched. "Yes indeed very strange." The reason Tetyawna trotted over to the flower was because she spotted a lovely pink egg, that was the same color as the flower. I guess it blended in, but my with my eyes, no chance of hiding. The mare felt proud of finding the first one. "Okay, I found an egg. Have you?"

She watched him and then, herself, went running up to a tree. Maybe bunnies can climb trees too. Like before, like a feather, she climbed the tree to look for eggs. "I don't think they climb trees!!" she yelled out loud to King as she didn't find any eggs in the tree. The mare stayed up there for a while to look around and see if she can spot any eggs from a high view.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:03 am
King smiled as he whatched her climb the tree, so graceful. But as he looked up at her he noticed a brightly painted green egg in the grass.

" i think i found one" he walked over to it but then said.

" What type of rabbit lays eggs? if never seen a winged rabbit before, i wonder if this will hatch. The two lagged that cuaght me before had something like this but they hid something called 'chocolate' and it was very sweet." King thought about them and the more he thought of what they did to him, the more he hated the pale ones.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:07 pm
She noticed King had found one. "Great!" Slowly climbing back down she saw another soquili near by. Of course she knew who this would be. Her younger step sister, who was definetly taller than herself. Oh my, I am short. "King, I would like you to meet someone."

Tetyawna smiled as the other finally reached her spot. "King meet Amatsila, but call her Ama instead. Ama, please meet my handsome mate, King." She turned her head to face King. "I bet Cham or I, haven't told you that I have a step sister, she isn't really around. So we don't mention about her much." she nodded. It was great to see her sister again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( Ama is not a very bright soquili (I rolled her stats) so in the RP she might be doing.....really low inttelligent things blaugh ))

Shyly walking over she smiled weakly. "Hi, yes you co..could call me Ama." The mare nudged Tetyawna happily. "Gla..glad....to see you ag..again...." Ama was a shy type of soquili, so she kinda had problems talking. A butterfly caught her attention and it flew behind some trees. "Oh, a but..butter..fly....I will be right ba..back."

Ama was walking while talking and not focussing on where she was going. Taking one more step earned her a Bam! on the head. The poor mare just ran into a tree by accident. "Oh dear....I'm so..sorry...uh...I me..mean....I'm okay." Slowly getting up and decided not to go after it afterall, she re-joined the 2.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:39 pm
King smiled at tetyawana as the mare walked over to a floating butterfly.

" its nice to meet you Ama" He smiled, but that quickly disappeared as she hit the tree. He trotted over to her to make sure she was ok and moved the hair out of her face to check her forehead.

" nothing seems to be bleeding" he smiled as he nudged her to get up. As she did so he walked over to tetyawna and spotted another egg by a rock. He thus passed by tetyawnaand over to the egg. He gently picked it up by his mouth and carried it over to the pile taht they found. So small they were, but king felt he had to guard them until they hatched for some reason. Could this be what a parent feels like?

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:52 pm
Ama bowed to King as he helped her. "Wha..what are you 2 do..doing?" she asked as she saw King guard 3 eggs. The mare walks over to them and sniffs it. "Hmmm....I've ne..never seen any...anything like it...."

It amazed her as she saw an egg too, ut it was near a patch of long grass. "Looky what I've fo..found." She started to feel better with them, as her sister had introduced the other soquili. I guess I feel a bit more comfortable. This made her start to talk without stopping in between words. "Well, that makes 4 now." It was indeed a fast change, but a great change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She rolled her eyes as she ran into a tree, like if it wasn't a big deal. Waiting for her sister to trot her, she whispered quickly, "Uhm....she isn't the type that has....a brain....if she asks funny questions, it's because she isn't bright." Then slowly pulling her self away from King, she watched the eggs also.

"Wonderful! You found a fourth. Now I wonder where the others could be hiding." Things got complicated and today seems like there will be no ending to this day. It felt like if they had been out here for hours for some reason, even if it was only a few minutes. Strange.....

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games