Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:18 pm
Roihu's eyes flashed and his mouth fell open at the description of the cub. It was one of his little brothers! It had to be. Despite being related to practically half the pride, the sound of his mother's name meant this was family, and it was suddenly personally vital to him that they find his kin. "We have to find him," he said, intense focus on his face. But he hadn't any idea where to look... aside from Skall's vague indication of there being some crevasse or ravine his brother had been stuffed down into.

Blessedly, Yayuka seemed to catch the sound of a tiny voice on the wind coming from the north. Roihu raced to catch the source with the other lions, the hyenas already dashed from his memory. He was thankful the cub was close, and not on the opposite end of the pride lands, at least. "Brother?" he called out nervously. The two hadn't really ever met - Roihu had been too busy to be introduced to the new additions to his family. But his kin was certainly at least a juvenile at this point. What a way to make an introduction, he thought hopelessly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:41 am
Morag watched as the others went for the cubs, making no move to follow.

"Climbing doesn't appeal to me right now... I'll stay. You may not want company or need a guard, but... I could maybe use a medic." She said to Ea, going embarrassed at the end and laying her ears back with a sheepish look. "Either way, I'll keep watch in case the trouble makers come back. If they're smart, they'll run back to their Nergui masters and be put down for their incompetence."

A snarl curled on her face as she said it, a gleam in her eyes. She had little doubt where those hyenas had come from, though there was no real proof. It was too coincidental, and anything 'foreign' seemed to invariably come from the north.

Taking up a place with a good line of site, the black lioness settled down on her haunches, glad for a bit of time to sit and take the weight off.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Mimsey generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:09 pm
At the sound of voices in the distance, the cub began to shout louder. It was obstructed by a bit of an echo- but not enough that he couldn't be located.

As the group arrived at the edge of the ravine, they'd see that the cub was stranded in a very narrow crack in the earth. Far too steep for any cub to climb out of...but perhaps just enough for an adult to make the treacherous jump. The cub seemed a bit bedraggled- one of his eyes bloodied and closed. Other than that he seemed alright, if not a bit agitated at being left alone.

With rescue plans underway, Elcca sat on the ledge watching the cub and the others attempt to recover it. Certainly, it was a job that did not require her particular talents. But as she sat there, she couldn't help but notice the sort of...double edged luck the firekin seemed to carry. Rain was a sign of things turning for the better, but...

"Seems to be bad omens blowing in with the storm," she said. Yoan shuffled on her shoulder. "There's something to be said for a place that can't take a blessing without a curse."

Rolling for the cub!

The names here were selected from everyone who posted from the ambush on. [hopefullyIdidnotmissanyone.]

Since this is now Act III, the prize is open to everyone...except if you already have a Heti/Armada cub. If you do, just ask for a reroll and I'll set you up with another prize.

Colorist is Safaia!

1. Zohwee
2. Yinbug
3. Andranis
4. fuKurohane
5. Wooga Paes
6. Mouselet
7. oo DeD
8. BluefireDragons
9. Talencia [Checking with her! There may be a reroll. <3 ]
10. Excited Apathy
11. Mogami
12. Annchen
13. Silverlutz

Mimsey generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:46 pm
[[ I gave Tal the option of the cub, as she doesn't have many firekin. However, that leaves the hyena boy open! Rerolling for him from the same list.

It is your choice whether he was apart of the group helping Nini, or one of the nergui. ]]

excited apathy

1. Zohwee
2. Yinbug
3. Andranis
4. fuKurohane
5. Wooga Paes
6. Mouselet
7. oo DeD
8. BluefireDragons
9. Talencia
10. Excited Apathy

11. Mogami
12. Annchen
13. Silverlutz

Mimsey

Mimsey generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 1!

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:48 pm
And finally, for the rogue adult! This is page number first, then post number. If it lands on one of my posts, it'll go down one. If its the end of the post, it'll go back to the top until it hits someone eligble.

Mimsey generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Post numberrr.
Redbud-Tree
A winner is you!

Colored by Nerpin. He does not need a duel RP, just an RP

Mimsey

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:22 am
Azar, with a soft grunt, took a step back once it looked as if things were done. The cubs were safe - his trapped grandson included - and the leader of the canines - that mad hyena was down. With a nod, he turned and headed off, looking to get back to his duty and away from the gabble of pride members that would no doubt end up riling him.

--

Back at the den site, the newly constructed waterhole, aided by the cubs had been edged by rocks and, even as the downpour continued, Fia and Vesta continued their work. Later, when the wild-eyed historian found out what she had missed she would be angry - especially knowing that her twin had been involved. Still, Vesta would assure her it was for the best.

And it probably was.

The water source would be done before the tracking group returned.

"Good job." Vesta spoke up to the cubs. "Now, with that done, perhaps you should head off to your dens, hm? The rain is still coming down and I wouldn't want you to both catch a cold."

Fia gave a low huff in agreement but knew that, for as long as the rain fell, they would be out in it, working. Fia had not been sick a day in her life, though, so she would plod along with the feeling of immunity throughout the night if need be.

"And since you both did a great job." The historian added. "Come and find me once the sun is bright again. You can both draw something on the history stones."

She was feeling charitable today.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:42 pm
Mat wiped some of the mud off her face as she shook her head, pleased with the work she had done. She grinned up at the two adults, glad that she had been able to be of help. They had made a pretty good well, too! It was holding water a lot better than some of the other ones that had been hastily dug.

"Woo!" she said, doing a little dance as Fia told them they could draw on the history stones. "I'll draw how we saved the dens from floods!" With that, she scampered back off to the dens, eager to get dry and tell her lazy siblings all about her adventures in the rain.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas