Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Friends 

Reply Matasoga's Disciples
Pokemon News and Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:50 pm
Kitalpha Hart
5343-9983-6601
Got X and New Leaf today if you want to add me
Quote me so I can add you, please
PMs are friends only

You should add yourself on the Nintendo Registry thread. I'm sure we'd all be happy to add you once you post there.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:39 am
CoroCoro Time! It's like Christmas in August!

New Megas!:

- Mega Altaria, Dragon/Fairy type. Ability is Pixilate.

- Mega Salamence. Ability is now Aerilate.

And finally...

- THE ANSWER TO ALL MY WISHES Mega Lopunny! Normal/Fighting type, Scrappy ability. Also has the ability to make Shanderaa squeal like a little girl upon seeing it for the first time. ._.

New contest details!:
Contest picture
Pikachu forms

Quote:
It also confirms that when you change your Pikachu's clothes for contests, it gets special moves. Pikachu Rock Star gets the move Meteor Mash, Pikachu Ph. D. knows Electric Terrain, Pikachu Pop Star knows Draining Kiss, Pikachu Belle knows Icicle Crash and Pikachu Libre knows Flying Press.

With you meeting a Contest Idol called Lucia, who will give you special clothes for participating in Pokémon Contests.

Also at some point a shiny Beldum will be distributed with it's mega stone. It will one day be this glorious b*****d. So awesome! T__T  

Shanderaa

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Shanderaa

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 am
AAAAAH GAMEFREAK GET OUT OF MY HEAD

ON SECOND THOUGHT STAY IN THERE. THIS IS AWESOME.

New megas leaked. Oh my god.

Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy-type and the ability Healer. Mega Slowbro has the ability Shell Armor

Are ALL of my favorites going to get megas in this game? It's not even out and it's already a billion times better than the original ruby/sapphire.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:10 am
The super-shocking project that's been hyped for awhile now has been unveiled to the world this morning, and... Pokemon and Tekken are crossing over, or something. I'm... not entirely sure how I feel about this.

We won't be seeing it for awhile, in any case. 2015, arcades in Japan only, no release dates for anywhere else yet. Anti-climactic...  

Shanderaa

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:15 pm
Shanderaa
The super-shocking project that's been hyped for awhile now has been unveiled to the world this morning, and... Pokemon and Tekken are crossing over, or something. I'm... not entirely sure how I feel about this.

We won't be seeing it for awhile, in any case. 2015, arcades in Japan only, no release dates for anywhere else yet. Anti-climactic...

Yeah, I don't think I'll be buying this one. Fighting types aren't exactly my favorite, so there's rather little appeal in the idea for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:53 pm
Matasoga
Shanderaa

Yeah, I don't think I'll be buying this one. Fighting types aren't exactly my favorite, so there's rather little appeal in the idea for me.

Funny you should say...

Quote:
On Twitter, Pokkén Tournament's game producer, Katsuhiro Harada, confirmed a new bit of information for Pokkén Tournament. This bit of information confirmed that not all of the Pokémon that are to be in the game will be of the Fighting-type, opening the game up to even more possibilities. Details about the viable Pokémon are still unknown. We'll bring more news on this game as it comes

Shanderaa

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:27 pm
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa

Funny you should say...

Quote:
On Twitter, Pokkén Tournament's game producer, Katsuhiro Harada, confirmed a new bit of information for Pokkén Tournament. This bit of information confirmed that not all of the Pokémon that are to be in the game will be of the Fighting-type, opening the game up to even more possibilities. Details about the viable Pokémon are still unknown. We'll bring more news on this game as it comes

Well, they'll probably all going to be vaguely humaniod... In that that they'll be bipedal and... I would say two-armed, but machamp sort of throws a wrench into it.
Rather what I expect what we won't see are the quadrupeds, the birds, the fish, etc. That will allow it to play more like a rather traditional fighting game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:20 am
Something is coming. It's about time, right?  

Shanderaa

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:19 pm
Shanderaa

That is unlike anything we've seen before. I'm also looking forward to Hoopa. You can never have enough of the dark/psychics.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:24 pm
Matasoga
Shanderaa

That is unlike anything we've seen before. I'm also looking forward to Hoopa. You can never have enough of the dark/psychics.

Yep. Kinda wondering if this means Gen 7 is incoming... if so, 6 was awfully short.

Also, another thing that is coming.  

Shanderaa

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 pm
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa

Yep. Kinda wondering if this means Gen 7 is incoming... if so, 6 was awfully short.

Whatever they do, I am hoping for a new game, soon. I should say that we're about due.
That second one is somewhat less exciting-looking, but on the topic of new Pokemon can they add them via patch, after the fact? Those three legendaries (if they don't release them in time), and these two new things do not a gen make, so they're really keeping a lot on the down-low if they are getting a new gen ready. They may be unprepared or they could be building hype.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:47 pm
Matasoga
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa

Whatever they do, I am hoping for a new game, soon. I should say that we're about due.
That second one is somewhat less exciting-looking, but on the topic of new Pokemon can they add them via patch, after the fact? Those three legendaries (if they don't release them in time), and these two new things do not a gen make, so they're really keeping a lot on the down-low if they are getting a new gen ready. They may be unprepared or they could be building hype.

Well. I came across this video that speculates on what we could be getting. It's pretty interesting!

Also I don't think they can add new characters with a patch. Patches I've heard are super expensive to make, only released if they absolutely have to patch something up codewise (like when Lumiose was effed up, or those trade exploits people were abusing.) They could release DLC in some form maybe (hopefully free...), but I think any new content will probably just be for the new Gen, whenever that may be.  

Shanderaa

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:01 am
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa

Well. I came across this video that speculates on what we could be getting. It's pretty interesting!

Also I don't think they can add new characters with a patch. Patches I've heard are super expensive to make, only released if they absolutely have to patch something up codewise (like when Lumiose was effed up, or those trade exploits people were abusing.) They could release DLC in some form maybe (hopefully free...), but I think any new content will probably just be for the new Gen, whenever that may be.

Well, it may call for some fact-checking, but if that quote it accurate then the question of a Pokemon Z anytime in the near future is answered with a decided No. I do wonder what they'll do for the anniversary.
I guess all we can really do is wait, but keep an eye out for the next Nintendo Direct announcement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:04 am
Matasoga
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa

Well, it may call for some fact-checking, but if that quote it accurate then the question of a Pokemon Z anytime in the near future is answered with a decided No. I do wonder what they'll do for the anniversary.
I guess all we can really do is wait, but keep an eye out for the next Nintendo Direct announcement.

I still wouldn't rule out a 3rd game, though. There's so much content that was programmed into, but never used, in XY/ORAS that you have to wonder why they would've bothered programming it in at all if they had no plans to continue the gen.  

Shanderaa

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:10 am
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa
Matasoga
Shanderaa

I still wouldn't rule out a 3rd game, though. There's so much content that was programmed into, but never used, in XY/ORAS that you have to wonder why they would've bothered programming it in at all if they had no plans to continue the gen.

Well, it happens all the time that extra data is programmed into games but ultimately left unused. It may or may not be significant, but it's not a very solid basis for a case for Z.  
Matasoga's Disciples

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff