Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two | One Tomoe Sharingan

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

"Kameko!" Ryou and Kameko seemed to underestimate the drug that flowed through Hotaka, it seemed there was no off switch, you couldn't turn off the process. But, as Ryou saw his teammate meet the gaze of his enemy, Ryou's eyes widened and he felt his fear tip into him, then just as it tipped... Like Kameko said before this battle, it turned to rage. Ryou's teeth gritted as his friend was held under water by the monster, no, dead monster. There was no longer the monster that Ryou feared within Hotaka, he was a shell, a silhouette of what he used to be, now he was just an animal. One that now, had to be put down. Ryou's eyes activated again as Kameko was plunged under water. Ryou's chakra, in an explosive force exploded out, Ryou gritted his teeth and with his one good arm, he made a fist. His red chakra formed around him, and swirled like a flame in the wind, his skin turned red, and his posture was that of a different person.

Ryou had opened the third gate, the gate of life, and now it was time to deliver what Ryou had now waited his entire life to do. Ryou, with haste disappeared, the water under him was thrown back as he pushed off the rock bed of the stream and waterfall, it was pushed back in a huge 20 ft wave as Ryou burst out to Hotaka and yelled out "Look up you piece of trash!!" If Hotaka looked up, he would see nothing, well, for a moment, Ryou apeared in front of Hotaka, standing above the water with his water walking surface jutsu. He spun and then he reeled back his one good arm and prepared a fist. His hurt arm was also making a fist, and was moving, but not going to hit Hotaka, the chakra pumped through him like his own adrenaline, allowing him to move the arm once more, how much damage it did to him though, was unknown now. Ryou's fist came towards Hotaka head, there was no limiter this time, Ryou was looking to kill this man, maybe no this attack, however Ryou's attack were moe aggressive and without hesitation now. The line had been passed... No shinobi's life was going to be lost for the retrieval of a prisoner. Ryou's spin ended abruptly with Ryou's fist heading right for the center of Hotaka's face.

He had to get Hotaka off of Kameko, and the water underneath was hot underneath his feet, Kameko was still alive, but at this, the two Genin would begin to struggle if they didn't hurry.
Konoha Raiken [ Leaf Thunder Fist ] Learned

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 1,500
Ryo :: 800
Sharingan :: Active :: [1] One-Tomoe
Chakra Lvl :: [ 255 cP ] - [ 5 cP ] = [ 250 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 205 sP ] - [ 5 sP ] = [ 200 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Water Walking Rank E

[3] Gate of Life (生門, Seimon) - [ 5/5 ]
Body enters Ura Renge phase, turning their body a shade of red. This gate is located along the spine.Speed and strength are now three times what they normally are. Muscles are pushed to their limits in this stage. And a temporary boost of an additional fifty [50] Chakra is granted to the user which is vented out of the body. Capable of deflecting a jutsu with the same or less chakra.

Konoha Raiken [ Leaf Thunder Fist ]
Official Description: Konoha Raiken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Lee will spin to gain momentum and then lay a powerful strike into his opponent.
Guild Description Can take on any rank of Soft physical that the user has learned.

Reductions ::

Huntress Kitteh

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

|
|
Hotaka Tsukai

|
| Escaped Criminal | Possible Brawler | Whips [1]

|
The boiling heat didn't effect Hotaka as his grip held tighter around Kameko's throat, crushing. Her attempts to push his face away were met with resistance even as he twisted to try to bite her hand. The blobs of lava connected but didn't stick as they boiled the water. His skin began to blister and break, blood filling the water around them as he boiled Kill it kill it all kill all of them everything dead kill it all kill it his mind was so filled and consumed with violence and blood lust that he didn't hear Ryou's attack or his words. The fist connected violently to the side of his head, splitting the skin and blood burst but he didn't move. For a few horrible minutes, his hands tightened further, fingernails tearing into Kameko's flesh.
Then his body began to fall, drifting away in the water as his hands lost their grip. His face dipped forward into the water as the current pulled him gently away. His gaze was empty and blank, mouth parted just slightly, teeth almost destroyed from the drugs ravaging control of his muscles. He drifted for a few feet before his body began to sink, this time truly sink, to the river bed. Small bubbles escaped his mouth, the air leaving his lungs. This time, he didn't rise or move from his fall, the blood from his head wound filling the water around him in a bloody halo. Ryou's strike had snapped the spinal cord at the base of his skull, destroying the life.

((Hotaka defeated: Dead
Report to Kage's office for rewards and wound treatment))

|

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:47 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"My life is an oxymoron..."

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 410/460
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used:
Mission: Complete

User Image

The last few moments that Hotaka had on her throat were terrible. She couldn't breath, nor scream. Her neck began to bleed. For a minute she thought it was all gonna be over for her, until she felt the weight lifted. She floated upwards, gasping and coughing for air. One she regained herself, Kameko tore a piece of her shirt and tied it around her neck to clot the blood. Luckily, no vein or artery was punctured.

Kameko stood up, looking at Ryou with a kind smile. She walked over to her partner giving him a slight hug, being careful not to hit his shoulder. "Thank you Ryou." She said bluntly. Kameko's disposition alerted back to its normal, nonchalant manner, though she truly was grateful for Ryou's actions. She looked towards Hotaka's drifting body, releasing her last bit of hatred with a huff. She turned to her friend again. "So then...do we take his body back with us? Your call." Kameko waited for his answer. If they were taking him back, she'd carry the body so Ryou wouldn't stress his shoulder anymore.

User Image

"I find it funny that I was born with blue eyes"

"They glisten and gleam, which is amazing, but.."

"They're swollen with hatred"

Azzuro Skyde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two | One Tomoe Sharingan

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

As Ryou's fist hit Hotaka face and made contact, Hotaka's head followed his fist, and when the lost connection, Ryou saw the blood and he pulled back his fist then spun around once more and brought up his leg, however, he stopped his attack. Just as his leg almost hit Hotaka's head from the same side again, his leg stopped and Ryou noticed a laps in Hotaka's facial expression, it was like a blank sheet. Ryou noticed as his grip loosened and his muscles slowly lost strength... Ryou brought his leg down and stood above the water, watching Hotaka. As he fell forward, Ryou watched it and he still couldn't understand his new power, he could not see his own eye's. Ryou looked down to the water under him, and saw a glimmer of red, to red dots that were reflecting on the water's surface.

Ryou couldn't understand what he was seeing, his gates shut off completely and the after-effects began, Ryou had only been in the third gate for a short while, his muscles were not as stiff, however it did hurt to move. The red glimmers in the water, were those his eyes? How could it...? Ryou closed his eyes and tried to comprehend it all, then when he opened his eyes again, they were gone... Ryou's sharingan became inactive and he looked to Hotaka drift down the stream, he knew he was dead. Hotaka knew that face as well... now it was his last look in life. Kameko came out of the water and Ryou looked over to her, he smiled at her and as she hugged him and thanked him, it sounded blunt but Ryou wouldn't let it bum him out, he smiled at her and blushed a bit "Y-your Welcome." Ryou said then looked over to Hotaka's spot where he sank.

He knew they would need a piece of proof for the Kage, but Ryou would not be able to carry him, he brought his arm back up to his arm, something was broken, if it wasn't broken before, trying to use it in the third gate did... Ryou's stomach felt bruised and the fatigue he was now beginning to settle in, from the gates was kicking in. "Yeah... I think the Mizukage would want proof." Ryou looked to Kameko and gave her a heavy smile, "We did good... both a bit banged up, but we won." Ryou smiled and then as Kameko got the body, Ryou took towards the Office once more, he would have to walk this time.

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 1,500
Ryo :: 800
Sharingan :: In-active :: - [1] One-Tomoe -
Chakra Lvl :: [ 250 cP ] + [ 15 cP ] = [ 265 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 200 sP ] + [ 15 sP ] = [ 215 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Reductions ::

Huntress Kitteh

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"My life is an oxymoron..."

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 410/460
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used:
Mission: Complete

User Image

Kameko nodded after hearing Ryou's decision. She went over to Hotaka, bending over and picking him up. She threw the dead weight over her shoulder. His body was still warm, and blood still oozed from him, but she knew he was dead. She walked after her friend, heading back towards the Mizukage's office.

User Image

"I find it funny that I was born with blue eyes"

"They glisten and gleam, which is amazing, but.."

"They're swollen with hatred"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Too tired to care for the actions that Reiki performed with their Kage, the blonde boy let loose a yawn as he strolled along towards the waterfall. Before heading home, he'd decided to take a rest stop and think about what happened this day. So much had gone down, but at the end of it all they'd finally gotten it. The rank of Genin and the beginning of their journey as Shinobi. "I'm officially a ninja. . This feels. . the same. I don't really see a difference in myself yet. TT ^TT" Well, he DID just become a ninja not too long ago, so he could just take this and run with it. With Reiki and Air-chan following not too far behind, his steps slowed to a halt when the waters edge seem to be a bit higher, a lot higher, than what he was used to when coming here. Eyeing the stream coming from the waterfall elapsing over the area, his eyes wandered for a moment to try to piece things together. "Something isn't right. The water is a lot higher than usual." His golden hues turned to the duo behind him, before going back down to the waters edge. What exactly was going on? ". . . What are those?" Not too far out, Ayon saw something he'd never seen before in Kirigakure. Well, he'd seen them, but not in this texture. They were mushrooms and in a different coloring than anything he'd seen.

". . . This is weird. . I've never seen these kinds of mushrooms before, nor have I seen them in any book associated with Kiri. I would've for sure read about them. ." They weren't a natural occurrence; of that much Ayon was sure, but what exactly were they doing here. And there wasn't just one, there were many sprawled across the banks here near the water fall. ". . Reiki, Air-chan; could you freeze this edge over? The entire ridge filled with these mushrooms? I want to study them." While Ayon wasn't much like his father in regards to scheming, he was indeed a scholar to his core. Not knowing what these mushrooms were or where they came from bothered him highly. While that was going on, his body seemed to begin to regulate a fair amount of heat in the prospect something may go wrong. An attack of some kind he'd been working on behind the scenes.

Learned
Emperors Almighty Flame Commandment

Misujage

Jellisha

AOandE
Do we quote you for ARC related stuff? . o. If so, I'm just quoting you bout ze shrooms!

Deecee Sama

Genius

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

He had completely put the altercation behind him. Dabbing a bit of cream onto the space between his eyebrows. The sides of his nose and around his eyes. Just a small portion, rubbing the lotion like cream in until it was no longer visible. He had just gotten angry, if he didn't combat wrinkles now it would perhaps be too late. Checking himself in the small ivory pocket mirror before pausing. Mostly because Ayon had paused. He looked from the mirror to Ayon with interest. Still dabbing at his face with his free hand. Making sure the cream wasn't visible. Only being able to check the mirror through his peripheral vision. Eyes locking for a moment, before following Ayon's gaze to the water. Was there something wrong with the water? He wouldn't know, he didn't keep track of that. Didn't it always look like this, it made sense to him. Mushrooms around water, oh well maybe Ayon was having a bit of fun. Reiki would go back to rubbing in the ointment as Ayon spoke.

"Well, as long as you don't touch them." Reiki would say, idly patting away at his face. Having gotten a powder brush to make sure the cream has spread evenly. Completely invisible by now as he put away the brush and mirror. Walking towards the edge of the line of mushrooms. Noticing how vast in number they were. He would kneel down, and extend his right hand over the tops of them. Quickly shifting it into a handseal as frost slowly crept over the moisture underneath the mushrooms. Spreading from them to the water beyond. The longer the frost lingered, the more solidified the water became. Until it was solid enough to walk on. Reiki would continue to hold this seal. Allowing the portion of ice that was directly above water to continue to freeze until it reached the bottom of the river. Ensuring it wouldn't break, or be carried away in the current. He took a breath and stepped back, tossing his hair back out of his face. Again, awe struck by the sight he had seen. "What ..." Plastered above the forest that held the waterfall, clear as day, how did they miss it. An enormous sealing symbol had overtaken the sky.

User Image

STATISTICS
CHAKRA:: 260//280
STAMINA:: 260//260

TECHNIQUES

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

Jellisha

Misujage

Saint

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
S H I N S E T S U
Eirlys || Bukijutsu || Genin || "Sode no Shirayuki"
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The entire ordeal was behind them; thank goodness, and now the three of them could finally move on with their lives and do whatever it was that they would have been doing before the entire ordeal with Sypher and all those other nosy peasants. Eirlys watched the two of them while they walked along, Ayon seeming to be lost in his own thoughts and Reiki seeming to be lost in himself. The latter was applying moisturizer to his face, pasting it on and lathering it. Eirlys couldn't help but chuckle slightly before commenting on the spectacle. "Such products will only speed up the ageing process dear Reiki. I bet you wish you had skin like mine." As if to drive her point home she daintily rubbed the fingers of her left hand along the inner section s of her right arm, drawing them upwards along the smooth, porcelain surface. She did not require things such as the product that Reiki was using. A Shinsetsu's skin was as good as it would ever get. "You can touch if you like." She had made the offer, but she had no illusions that it would be accepted. She enjoyed riling Reiki up. His behavior was the highlight of her day, had been earlier when he had talked down to the Mizukage.

Then Ayon interrupted by making mention of mushrooms that he had never seen before, and all Eirlys could do was watch and listen, not in the least bit fascinated by the occurrence. Her plastic smile remained however as she was happy to see how happy he was about the entire thing, even though she could not care less about a bundle of mushrooms. Maybe something interesting would happen yet. Eirlys stood still and watched Reiki proceed to do as he was asked, freezing the entire section of the ridge that Ayon had mentioned, and the water on the surface and most likely beneath froze as well. It all looked so solid and pretty that she felt a slight urge to go figure skating, but she resisted it, noticing something off in the distance, right above the forest. Reiki seemed to notice it a little while after, and Eirlys could only look on in wonderment. "...is that?" she finished for Reiki. Eirlys was the first to act, going opening her mouth in a small 'o' shape and blowing wintry white winds high into the sky, the symbol as her target. The icy winds simply phased through the symbol that began to glow as soon as the wind supposedly made contact, but nothing else seemed to have happened. Eirlys stopped and looked on, intrigued rather than worried. "I get the feeling the rest of the village already knows about this." It was so high in the sky, so no doubt others had already noticed.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Chakra: 295
Stamina: 285

Blizzards Conjured [ Techniques Used ]:
Boufuusetsu no Unari [ Blizzard's Bellow ] - Mastered

Hearts Frozen [ Passive ]:

Misujage

Dcme

AandOE generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 133!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:14 pm
Jellisha

As the winds struck the fuuin...

Gokusamaisou [ Sand Prison Burial ]
Official Description: Gokusamaisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand Shinobi Gaara. Using his ability to manipulate sand, Gaara will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink deep within the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely limit their ability to move.

The earth below the icy woman turned to sand, attempting to engulf her whole. If not pulled out immediately, she would be encased within seconds, her life forfeit from the massive pressures that would crush her very being. It was a good thing that she had companions around to save her!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      As Reiki did what was asked of him, Ayon headed on across towards the edge and grabbed a few now frozen mushrooms. Taking off the bag he kept with him, he placed them in silently in a group before putting the bag back on his back, then turning to see Airlys blowing into the air at. . some strange symbol. "What in the. . Guys, let's head back to Sypher-sama and ask-" Before even having the chance to finish his sentence the blonde Uchiha noticed the earth below Airlys become sand like; his reaction came not even a moment after. Pushing his leg outward, a sudden burst of flames exploded from beneath himself as he rocketed forward, grabbing Miss Snow White up before she could be consumed. Sliding to a halt with varied burn marks about, Ayon turned to look at the ground where Airlys once was, then up to the sky. Lightly he placed her down without saying a single word, headed off down a path back to the village. "We're going to speak with Sypher-sama about this. . and-" Cut off yet again, but this time by the very person he was speaking of. According to his words, they were to stay away from the mushrooms, those symbols, and help anyone they possibly could.

Things had gotten beyond weird and apparently there wasn't any way to figure out how to solve what was going on. ". . If our Kage doesn't even know what's going on, it's clear this isn't a drill. . . Before we take these mushrooms to the office, let's go see if we can help any villagers if possible." He awaited a response from his companions and upon getting it, if it was suitable, would exit towards the nearest residential area.

Used
Emperors Almighty Flame Commandment

Misujage

Jellisha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Well wasn't Eirlys the rambunctious companion. Attacking the glyph like that. It didn't make much sense to him, attacking a fuuin symbol with conventional jutsu. And she would apparently come to regret it. Ayon had sprung to action first, Reiki acting swiftly after. A handseal formed in his right hand, and the water from the nearby river rushed to his palm. Turning black before being launched at the ground beneath Eirlys. Striking into the loosened earth and coating it in a layer of thick black ice. Making sure it didn't continue to rise after Ayon took his time to protect their friend. He swiped his hand, letting the darkness break away from it as he straightened his posture. This was problematic, mushrooms and glyphs. Much too much mojo jojo for his liking. Still, if the glyphs attacked back. Then what did the mushrooms do. Hardly would he ever consider eating something that came directly from the ground. But if someone less beautiful than him ate the things, he was surely to die.

"Hmmm ..." The confirmation of his deeds came in the form of Sypher's voice. Telling him what not to do. Now, this was purely an act of defiance, and any blame to be had from his actions would be completely Sypher's fault. He scooped up three of the perfectly frosty mushroom treats. One of each color, red blue and green. Plopping the caps off the top and sliding one after the other into his mouth. Munching on them quietly. Round puffs present in his cheeks as he took to devouring them. As if Sypher Senju had the power to tell him what he could and could not do. "Tch, Sypher ... who does that guy think he is."

User Image

STATISTICS
CHAKRA:: 260//280
STAMINA:: 260//260

TECHNIQUES

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

Jellisha

AandOE

Misujage

Saint

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:29 pm
Misujage

Boy howdy, these mushrooms are delicious! More... more... more! Reiki would be overcome with an insatiable appetite for the mushrooms. The more he devoured, the more purple he became. Darker spots on his skin popped out more mushrooms as they fed upon his bloodline. When he passed a certain threshold, Reiki would double over, passed out cold. (-5% off current chakra. Is recoverable) When Reiki wakes up later, his vast desire will not be satiated: Those within his way will feel his undying wrath.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image
S H I N S E T S U
Eirlys || Bukijutsu || Genin || "Sode no Shirayuki"
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Gurl why?! Whatever had compelled her to blow her minty breath onto the symbol in the sky? It was something that she had never seen before; a giant sealing symbol hovering in the sky like that, gazing down on them as if about to pass judgment. And she had attempted attacking it. Such compulsiveness was the reason why she found herself in the predicament that she did. The very earth beneath her seemed to take affront to her disrespect and attempted to swallow her into its filth. The Shinsetsu was sinking fast and barely had time to react to it all due to the shock of the moment. Reiki and Ayon were quick to notice however, thank goodness, the former freezing the ground around her so as to slow the downward pull while the latter shot forward and grabbed her out of her improvised prison. Eirlys sat on the ground for a moment where he placed her, breathing heavily as she looked back at the place where she had just been. The ice was still there, but the swirling beneath had stopped, and all seemed to go back to normal. The girl was at a loss as to what had just happened but she knew for a fact that she would not be attacking anymore strange symbols for as long as she lived.

"Thank you Ayon, Reiki. I don't know what I would have done if-" She paused herself mid sentence, catching a glimpse of Reiki. "No!" Her warning came too late, the boy placing the last of the mushrooms in his mouth and grinding them down carelessly where he would then proceed to swallow. Eirlys got to her feet without further delay and made her way over to Reiki, looking him square in the face with concern riddling her usually cool demeanor. "How do you feel?" Her inquiry fell on deaf ears as the male fell unconscious and was about to fall in a crumpled heap to the ground had she not been there to catch him, lowering herself slowly with him. Eirlys held him and looked down into his face, not bothering to shake him or urge him to wake up. Instead she checked to make sure that he was still breathing, which, thankfully, he was. "He swallowed some of the mushrooms," and the results spoke for themselves. "I agree with you. We should go see if we can helps others who might have done the same thing and find some help for Reiki along the way." Already they had discovered two things. The mushrooms were poisonous. And the symbols were not to be furked with. What the hell was going on?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Chakra: 295
Stamina: 285

Blizzards Conjured [ Techniques Used ]:

Hearts Frozen [ Passive ]:

Misujage

Dcme

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:57 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      "No need to thank me Air-chan, but be more careful. This isn't the time for reckless behavior." To be lecturing Airlys was indeed the wrong individual; before he even finished his sentence, Ayon shifted to Reiki right at the moment when he'd popped the mushrooms into his mouth. A blank stare on his face before grasping the bottom edge of his chin and looking at the ground - he was. . so tired. Why didn't they listen to him?! "REIKI STOP! DON'T JUST EAT THINGS YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EATING! ; ^;" If things kept up like this they were going to die, but before his words met the ears of his pal he seemed to already be falling over with some purple marking upon his flesh. Blinking to himself, a low yet deafening scream built itself up within the Uchiha's throat. "REIKI!! NO!" Tears began to stream down his face while hovering over the Hyouton, placing his hand on the boys heart as Airlys held him. This was just too much to handle in one day! "For the love of God, he's alive. Airlys, I'm going to take Reiki to the hospital to give him some care. Please report what's happened here to someone higher up and then come find me. I'll be doing research there."

Hopefully he could find a way for whatever was effecting his friend to die down and then the three could get back to figuring out what was going on. ". . If I'm right, the village will possibly be flooded soon. . The water is rising all on its own. I. . don't want this place to die. I like it here, so let's do what we can to save it." Putting Reiki in his arms, Ayon began to head down a path towards the hospital of Kirigakure. ". . Please be careful, Air-chan. ." And off he went.

Misujage

Jellisha

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas