Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jolt of Fate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:30 pm
A Official Genin is Born!

As the headband was tossed to him, Haru hazel eyes zoomed in on it and prepared for the catch, he didn't want to drop such a sacred thing in front of the Hokage. Once Haru caught the band he observed it for a while then tied it to his forehead.

"Well that was pretty easy." Haru said with a bit of shock in his voice. "So, now that I've been reborn as a genin with a headband to prove it what do I do now?" He turned his head towards the direction of the Hokage to ask him, however he was gone.

"....Eh...."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou nodded and said," Well first off you will need to make a pair of water clones." He quickly made a handsign and said,"Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu." Two clones quickly sprang up from the ground on each side of him. He nodded and said," Once you have that done you simply prep the genjutsu called Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu (Cloud Clone Technique). That jutsu makes it so that if or when you clone is attacked instead of it reverting back into water it will split into two clones doubling the number of clones. They will continue to do this each time they are struck. Your a smart boy so you can probably see where I am going with this. Now this can be a deadly combination in and of itself since they are not real any weapons they throw will cause no damage and thus make it pretty much pointless to use them offensively. Well I found a jutsu called the Soriddo Kasumi Buki (Solid Mist Weapon). It makes the weapons they throw feel as if they are real so if your target gets hit by a clones kunai it will feel real and they will see and smell the blood. For added evil you can end this jutsu after your target has been hit and let your clones throw some fake kunai and your opponent will lower their guard. Thus leaving them WIDE open for an attack from the real you."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji nodded. If the genjutsus worked like the Hokage said, then it was a sound combo. The kind of combo he looked for. So, simply put, The clone multiplies, and you get an army of clones throwing weapons that feel real on impact. Devious... evil.... smart. First, he started with the mist clones. He quickly formed the handsign needed, then applied chakra. Mirroring those that spawned beside Yun, two clones rose on either side of Keiji. After ward, he performed the Cloud Clone technique, then assaulted one of the clones with a quick kunai swipe, cutting at the neck. The clone then, instead of turning to water as a normal clone did, split into two, leaving three clones. Keiji smirked. This was pretty cool. Now, for the finale... He performed the Soriddo Kasumi Buki genjutsu on one of the clones and had the other two throw kunai at it. It cried out as if actually hit by actual kunai, though didn't split as it was never actually hit.

Keiji then canceled all active jutsu and grinned. "Pretty cool, Yun-sensei."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled at the girl in the dress and said," Indeed I am." He chuckled and said," You dont have to be so formal." He smiled once again. He wondered what the girl wanted. More than likely she was here for a headband.

JingJing stepped back as the Hokage engaged one of the other genin in the room and decided to wait for her headband again. She'd waited a while anyways A few minutes more won't hurt. And maybe I'll learn something. "When you're done, Kage-dono, I would also like a headband." she called and sat down, pulling her xun out of its bag. She started to play it as she leaned against the wall, her fingers dancing over the egg shaped instrument.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled and said," If you ever decided to use it in combat please give me a report on its effects and its uses overall please." With that he turned and made his way over to the girl who had wanted a headband. He stopped next to her and decided to sit in front of her. He smiled and said," You say you need a headband eh."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 pm
"Mm hm!" JingJing said around her xun, finishing the song she had started before the Kage had come over. She set it in her lap and smiled at him "I'm JingJing Yue Wing. Performer and academy graduate!" she said, introducing herself happily.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled and said," A pleasure to meet you.If I may I will simply call you Yue. My name is Zhou Yun. I am the Hokage and a Genjutsu Expert." He nodded as he pulled his back pack from his shoulder and said," Any preference on color Yue." He had to admit it for being a Hokage he was very unorthodox.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm
JingJing smiled and shrugged, blonde hair moving gently "Something brightly colored." she replied to his question. Her entire outfit was bright so bright colors were clearly her thing "Genjutsu? I'm supposed to learn some of that to go with my music." she held up her xun. It was an egg shaped instrument made of black clay that had been fire blasted and had eight holes drilled into it. She held it to her lips and blew in the opening, creating a soft whirling sound that came out in different tones as she moved her fingers "I don't know much about it yet but I'm eager to learn once I know what I'm looking for." JingJing said, setting her xun back in her lap.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled and said as he rummaged through his pack," Bright you say. " His eyes settled on a bright yellow headband. He pulled it out and extended his hand to the girl and said," How about this one." So yet another genjutsu user eh. He nodded and said," Well if you ever want any help with your training let me know ok."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:20 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because feelings make up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Medical Class][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino opened her eyes to see many shinobi around her training again,obviously they hadn't forgotten about her little outburst over her unique jutsu.She looked over at the Hokage and wondered if he saw her technique.It had taken her a while to create that one since it was a little more complicated than her next technique.The adrenaline pulse jutsu would cause great pain to sear through the intended target to cause discomfort similar to a heart attack feeling.This could potentially make the enemy unable to move if they couldnt bare the pain.She decided to go over the technique in her head so that she would have few mistakes when actually training with it.
[Adrenaline Pulse 1/3]

Tsukino walked over to one of the life like dummies and prepared to use the technique on it.If she did it correctly the body would turn red around the heart to show discomfort.She had focus in on the intended target with this ability or else she would hurt her allies around her since the pulse went out in a 360 degree radius around her.She looked at the dummy while doing hand signs and then felt the chakra surge out of her.She could see the golden pulse fly around her and she concentrated so it would affect the dummy.She focused but the pulse of golden chakra dissipatated.Tsukino tryed to figure out was wrong.It took alot of concentration to do what she was doing at the moment.She imagined the dummy was laughing at her due to her being unable to hurt it,but she was going to learn this technique no matter what.
[Adrenaline Pulse 2/3]

Tsukino did the handsigns again,this time a little slower so that she could build up the necessary amount of chakra.Before releasing it she imagined a sphere around her so that when the chakra went out,she would be able to just focus on the target.She looked at the dummy before releasing the pulse.As she released the pulse the dummy began to shake and jitter.She maintained her focus even though she wanted to laugh.She sent out two more pulses and the dummy began to turn a bright red before going into what seemed be a seizure.The dummy then fell to the ground from shaking and Tsukino went over to pick it up before preparing for the next jutsu she would learn.
[Adrenaline Pulse 3/3 Learned!!]

Chakra: 250/250

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jolt of Fate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:20 am
User Image

Haru Nakamura

After making his first impression on the Hokage, which was a fake one; Haru was acting the opposite of how he usually acts, calm and quite, just so the Hokage hopefully wouldn't forget about him. He began to walk around, witnessing all of the mighty shinobi's at work, training, to be stronger just like him.

I wanna become a medical ninja yet, I know no Eiseijutsus. Haru thought to himself as he wondered around the building. This'll be the perfect place to find a sensei or at least a medical partner.

Haru began to look around for a person practicing Eiseijutsus so he could ask for assistance in his own training and maybe even help the other person out in the process. His momentum would stop once he seen a beautiful blode haired, green eye female around his age practicing what seemed to be Eiseijutsus.

"Hey," Haru said calmly as he began to walk over to her.

[Genin][Medical Ninja][Leaf Shinobi][Chakra Pool 250]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:29 am
JingJing grinned and took the headband, wrapping it out around her head "Thank you very much." she grinned and fluffed her hair. The headband practically blended into her hair except for the silver "I'm not going to be studying that much yet. Just working on my elements." she said, standing slightly "It was nice to meet you, Zhou-dono."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 pm
Shori stood to her feet; it was easy to see that the academy was become crowded. All of the people and there conversation seemed so pointless to her and the more they talked the more her head began to hurt she needed to get away. She looked over in the direction of the Hokage who seemed busy learning jutsu, she saw no reason to bother him to tell him that she was leaving. Shori walked out of the academy heading towards to river.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm
Judai Satetsu The Black Sand

User Image
As judai was tired of waiting he got up and yawned and started to look around for the hokage. Once he found him he walked over and said to him " so I'm ready to spar now you up for it " he said with a smile even if he was pissed for waiting.
Leaf Village Genin

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou stood and said,"You have guts kid. I will grant your request if you but do one thing. Look me in the eyes and tell me your not afraid. If you can do that then will fight you." He wanted to see the courage in the boys eyes.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games