Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"What makes ya think that?" he asked as he raised a brow ridge.
Xena: "Think...The graveyard is where the dead rests, which makes it the perfect spot to find a mass number of zombies." She said. "If they find the graveyard, then they might also find the tracks that will lead them to this place."

"Ya got a point. We'll have ta see bout gettin there before tha military does." he said as he continued to walk. "Good thing bout bein a zombie...ya don't get tired easily."
Xena: "Though zombies don't have the ability to fly like ghosts could." She said before stopping. "I think we oughta try to cover those tracks."

"Aight.......how?"
Xena: "Hmmm...." She would take a stick and starts to draw a transmutation circle on it. "This would probably do the trick. We're gonna have to fly to keep those tracks hidden.

"Yeah. I'll just grow some wings and do that....." =_=  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya got a point. We'll have ta see bout gettin there before tha military does." he said as he continued to walk. "Good thing bout bein a zombie...ya don't get tired easily."
Xena: "Though zombies don't have the ability to fly like ghosts could." She said before stopping. "I think we oughta try to cover those tracks."

"Aight.......how?"
Xena: "Hmmm...." She would take a stick and starts to draw a transmutation circle on it. "This would probably do the trick. We're gonna have to fly to keep those tracks hidden.

Xena: She rolls her eyes when she heard his comment. After she finished drawing the circle, she would attempt to use alchemy to cover the tracks. Her sapphire blue eyes then changes into a greenish color.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight.......how?"

Xena: She rolls her eyes when she heard his comment. After she finished drawing the circle, she would attempt to use alchemy to cover the tracks. Her sapphire blue eyes then changes into a greenish color.

He stood back and watched her work.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight.......how?"

Xena: After she was finished, she would take Raph by the hand then starts to fly up into the air.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight.......how?"

After she was finished, she would take Raph by the hand then starts to fly up into the air.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed in surprise. "I don't think I'll ever get use ta these ghost powers a yours." he said as he kept a tight grip on her hand. He didn't want to fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

After she was finished, she would take Raph by the hand then starts to fly up into the air.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed in surprise. "I don't think I'll ever get use ta these ghost powers a yours." he said as he kept a tight grip on her hand. He didn't want to fall.
Xena: "I don't suppose you have something to get in contact with Donnie, don't you?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I don't suppose you have something to get in contact with Donnie, don't you?"

"Can use my cell. Why? Want me ta call em?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Of course." She said. "Better to find out what's going on over there before we make a moves to go over there."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Of course." She said. "Better to find out what's going on over there before we make a moves to go over there."

"Aight." he said as he pulled his cell from his pocket and began to dial Donnie's number.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight." he said as he pulled his cell from his pocket and began to dial Donnie's number.
Xena: She nods a bit as she watches Raph while floating in the air.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Not gettin an answer." he said as he shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm
((raph can you requote my post? i cant find it))  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
((raph can you requote my post? i cant find it))

((lol. That's because it's in the next thread over. lol. The one called Two Against an Army or something to that effect.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "So now what?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "So now what?"

"Dunno." he said before he got an incoming text. It was from Ash warning ofthe military heading to the graveyard. "s**t! Can ya fly faster, Xena? Looks like tha military's doin exactly whatcha was afraid a." he said.
Sirea Angelie
Xena: She nods and starts to fly a bit faster. "I'll go as far as we can, but if that necromancer's with them, then going back to the graveyard would be a mistake."

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff