Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San had a chuckle for a moment at Jame's excuse for doing his entrance. And funny as it was....it was rather true as well. The konin offered a fist for a knuckle bump.

"Well hey there Mr. Jounin. How it feel?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James returned the bump " Not really any different, Just like I have a lot of s**t to learn."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

San smirked at the comment of James, mumbling under his breath "just wait till the responsibility hits" and chuckling slightly. Continuin with his own train of thought, the Konin nodded to the comment about learning and inquired about his techniques.

"Well yeah, cause your jounin now. Your jobs, responsibilities, and missions are about to get much more difficult and dangerous....even though you have done some ******** up s**t he he he......So yeah. Need help with Anything?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"I'll be ready for it when it comes. I have so much to learn, and apparently I can get that book in Takumi to help me learn more. The one you had me pick up for you. I need to learn a few techniques before it, but the last technique in my style is lightning based. I don't know s**t about lightning jutsu, so some help would be appreciated." James would stretch as he spoke. His red headband, and black clothing were still covered in little flakes of ice. James made sure to stretch his shoulders, and with a crackle of blue, red, and black, would activate his invigorating armor. James smiled as the armor popped and sizzled. This was just the beginning of what he would take the armor to. When he finished, he would never need physical armor again. That would come later though. for now he was going to develop exactly what the Kaiser Fist style was named for. James drew water from the pipes around the dojo, and froze the largest block of ice that he had ever made. The thing was a monstrosity, Half way to the tall ceiling and a quarter of the way across the vast dojo. James took his fighting stance. Left hand forward and right hand back, weight on the balls of his feet, James spread his feet to shoulder width apart with his left foot forward. James focused on the center of the ice, and every muscle in his body coiled as his right hand shifted back under his right shoulder. A moment later, James punch exploded with a force like that of a charging elephant. The ice shattered under the force of the blow, shards raining across the dojo. For those few fateful minutes, Sunagakure had it's first snow. James turned to San. "Snowcone?"

(Kaiser Fist learned)  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

San reached his hand out to receive the snow cone. It would wonderful to have, especially at his current state. Speaking, San began to indulge the new Jounin in the art of lightning.

"Well its almost the reverse of your wind minipulation art. You have to think of your chakra like....electrons. Think of the energy and bond that connects everything...but that everything must act like the electrons. That help?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded to the Satetsu. "It helps a little bit. I'm not sure how I can do the opposite of what I know, but at least I have a direction to work in and think about while I work on these other things." James manipulated a Ice cone and then a ball of Snow for the Satetsu and handed it to him, then pulled a small vial of flavoring out of his pack. "I should open a snow shop here. It would be so ironic people would have to come buy stuff." James offered several flavors to San, and then packed what was not used up. James then stepped back from San , and stretched his limbs. James was going to take his armor up to the next level. He reached within himself to the well of chakra energy, and looked over the current release and manipulation. James added more energy into the technique and then opened up the metaphysical door to his skin. The armor would become wholly visible. It crackled and popped. Dark blue chakra pulsed with blue and black lines. James felt the normal boost of energy, but he also felt something else. It seemed as if his limbs were lighter, and easier to move. James froze in his fighting stance, a statuesque figure with has pulsing chakra and red headband. His breathing became almost nonexistent. No warning would appear before James lashed out with a mock blow. The strike would have been fast with James ability alone, but the armor added even more speed to the strike. James let out a deep "rah" as he struck the shadow target. James pulled the limb back in and stood there crackling. James turned to San. "What do you think? Scare some folks with this one?"
(Bolstering Armor learned)  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:07 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James bounced on his toes for a moment before moving on to his next technique. He again took his stance. James slowly and smoothly began to coil his bodie's muscles again. James took much longer than he had the last time. Eery muscle was specially placed. Every joint was aligned to its absolute specific position. James breathing pattern fell into a specific rhythm. for this technique to be right, James entire body would have to be aligned properly. James reached the perfect position, and slowly began to open the doors of his chakra flow. James inched the doors of the metaphorical dam open. James moved his way slowly over to one of the practice bags, the largest the dojo had. James started poring more chakra into his body in preparation for the hell he was going to unleash. His glowing chakra armor would spark and crackle even louder as the new chakra made its way throughout his body. James took all the power his body could generate, all the force his chakra could add. When it was all finally gathered he unleashed it in a single blow. James lashed out with his right hand. His roar the chakra infused thunderbolt, and his fist soul filled lightning. The bag virtually exploded, little particles raining down. James relaxed, and shook the tension out. his whole body felt loose from the technique. like every muscle had to go into over drive. then the exaustion momentarily hit him. A wave of pure need to rest, but James had more energy left, and grabbed a quick snack just in case. He turned to his Satetsu elder.

"That technique is amazing, but it takes so long to complete. But if we ever need a gate knocked in then I got it covered."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Ok San, this is the one that I need help with. Lightning Armor. It's ******** badass, but I have no idea where to start."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

San spoke in a teaching tone to his jounin friend. Raiton minipulation was something not exactly difficult, but it was different.

"view the chakra like electrons buddy......feel it..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

San moved his right hand to his ear, hearing the chatter over the radio frequencies. He was apperently needed. Placing back on his black hood and his black bear ANBU mask, the konin used mayfly while speaking.

"Sorry kid, ill be back"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:17 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James listened to to his teacher's instructions and spread his awareness out. Normally James would not know s**t about lightning jutsu, but his armor technique accessed the static electricity as part of it's process. James reached out into the air and focused. It was a struggle for him to see the electrons outside of his personal field. It was all he needed for space, but he needed more energy to surround him. James poured more chakra into the technique. It was slow going, and James skin began to burn more than once. James could find the electrons in his own personal field, but pulling in others in to make the energy less concentrated and more controllable was a b***h. It was not a matter of chakra control itself. It was a matter of controlling it in a completely different direction. James fought with the energies under his control. All of a sudden the way became clear, and James energy exploded into action. Lightning crashed around the dojo as James had to fight to keep from releasing all the energy into the surrounding area. James used all of his focus and control to reign in the electrons, and energy that danced throughout the room. James focused everything in his body toward the control of the jutsu. Like the Kaiser Cannon, His muscles, breathing, and joints all played a part in harnessing the energy. James pulled the energy not just around him, but into him as well, and fought once again to achieve the perfect balance and not burn himself to death. The pain level he was experiencing was slowly raising, and it was all James could do to focus internally, much less pay attention to any surrounding. James fought and fought, and eventually, he won. A crash of thunder accented the conquering of nature. James stood. wreathed in blue, black and red lightning. he flexed his muscles and moved slowly. James arm shot past where he was aiming. It would take a little bit of practice to get used to this. James had to focus on little movements. Every time he tried to move slowly he moved faster and further than he was aiming. James practiced small shuffle steps like the ones used in fighting. It took a few minutes to get under control. James worked his way through the motions of all the different speeds. He moved slow, then normal then fast, and finally at a speed few if any could match as he dashed around the dojo. leaping off and over obstacles with great speed and strength. It was amazing. The feeling of power was unlike anything James had experienced. James bounced his way over to the exit. grabbing a candy bar from his pack. He would definitely have to show this off and play around with it. James took his new found power out to the world.
(Lightning Armor learned)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am
User Image
Shiki Narumi

| 250 両 | 300 : AC | 175 : Chakra |
| Illusionist | Sealer | Black Leg | Sobagai Daba Sentou |
((Reductions : Dojo/Automaton))
Shiki stepped inside the dojo, still carrying around the Mokuijn. He set it on the ground and sent his chakra pulsing through it, bringing it to life. "Block when I'm attacking, and attack when I tell you to. Okay?" Shiki instructed of the automaton, he wasn't sure it could understand him, but he was confident that it probably could. Probably. He took out both his knives, putting one into the wooden automaton's hand.

To finally start of his training, something he had put off for a very long time. He recalled all that he had studied about Sobagai Deba Sentou, the first technique was a simple upward repel. He instructed the automaton to perform a downward chop. As the wooden puppet brought down it's knife, Shiki easily countered with a quick slashing motion upward. It was a simple technique, and having his automaton as a sparring partner, he easily mastered it. [[Countering Technique: Upward Repel Learned]]

Moving on to next technique, it required Shiki to use a very small amount of his chakra. Channeling it into his hand, he then performed a blunt jab with the knife's hilt. Mokujin quickly blocked it with his own knife, but it quickly lost footing, it's wooden body unable to take such a blow. Pleased with his performance, he waited for his training dummy to stand up so he could proceed with the next technique. [[Offensive Technique: Assisted Jab Learned]]

The next technique, was training for faster slashes. It was simple to practice, Shiki practiced swinging his knife by attacking his automaton, and blocking it's attacks when necessary. It was simple training that didn't require much else, just dedication. Shiki did this until he felt a moderate boost of speed to his slashes, satisfied, he moved on to the next technique. [[Offensive Style: Knife Stances]]

The last technique, Simple Play, was very much like the last. It was training to achieve fast, comfortable switches between upward, downward and sideways motions. First instructing his automaton to do such at a moderately fast speed, Shiki struggled to follow it's actions. Little by little he was able to match the wooden puppet's movements, eventually being able to outmatch it. Satisfied with his better then usual performance, he moved on to the next stage, a whole new set of techniques. [[Offensive Style: Simple Play]]
----------Stage 1 Mastered------Stage 2-----
Giving the automaton the signal to attack, it again performed the usual overhead chop. Shiki sighed, the automaton was beginning to become predictable. Quickly performing an upward repel with his own knife, then throwing the knife into the air. [1/2]

Using his speed, he maneuvered himself behind Mokujin. Catching the knife as it fell right behind his wooden trainer. In this position, he could easily slice Mokujin, but it was his precious and expensive puppet. He didn't want to risk breaking it, so Shiki backed away from Mokujin and signaled it to stop attacking, he would catch his breath for a moment. [2/2] [[Countering Technique: Back Repels]]

Shiki wasn't the most physically fit person despite his past, he'd spend the rest of his time studying seals and practicing illusions. So it didn't exactly help when he wished to train himself in weapon styles. He took one last deep breath before continuing his training. [1/2]

A trick technique, Change of Hands was passing the knife from one hand during another during slashes, allowing for a great deal of confusion and a barrage of near inescapable attacks when done right. Shiki's jaw dropped when he saw how expertly his puppet had done it, he tried to copy him again, first doing it quite sluggishly, trying get a feel for the technique. Little by little he had improved his performance of it, flawlessly executing the pass from one hand to another without much trouble. [2/2] [[Trick Technique: Change of Hands]]

Shiki's progress through the style had been fairly fast for someone like him, a frail illusionist. Was it the effect of the area he had been training in? Perhaps it was because he had a training dummy to help him perform the techniques? Shiki wasn't sure, but he liked easy progress, he was always a bit too lazy for anyone's taste. It didn't bother him when people said this though, he knew it was true. [1/2]

The following technique was yet another trick of the style, Kneecap Surprise. Performed while doing a series of horizontal slashes. One would then steady themselves, flip the knife and jab it into the enemy's kneecap, either busting it with the hilt or stabbing it with the blade. It could prove quite useful when throwing the enemy off balance. Shiki tested this technique on Mokujin, first by making it take some weak slashes that Mokujin easily blocked. Once he saw an opening he did the technique easily, only with enough strength to leave a small dent in the wooden puppet's leg. [2/2] [[Trick Technique: Kneecap Surprise]]

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
Shiki Narumi

| 250 : Ryo | 300 : AC | 175 : Chakra |
| Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Black Leg | Sobagai Daba Sentou |
((Reductions : Dojo/Automaton))
Fairly pleased with his progress, Shiki happily continued mastering the style. The offensive technique, Swift Dart, was a technique where one would channel their chakra to their hand. After that, one would throw their knife at a decently increased speed while the chakra pierces the air, making the knife make almost no noise. "It could do with my kunai, I guess." Shiki sighed, he didn't see the point of throwing his knives. [1/3]

Shiki instructed Mokujin to block the kunai as he threw them, grabbing a few extra from the dojo supplies. He would have to return them after though, these were lent strictly for training. He started channeling chakra to the blade and to his hand, it was simple for ninja like him, who needed excellent control to perform and maintain illusions and make them appear completely real. [2/3]

With a decent speed, he threw the kunai after kunai at Mokujin, who could deflect most of them with some trouble. The kunai that did land buried themselves deep inside it's thick wooden body. Shiki smiled, the technique proved to be powerful, he just needed much better aim. He signaled Mokujin to return the extra kunai while he took another break, he really was not built for this... [3/3] [[Offensive Technique: Swift Dart Learned]]

Now on to another trick. It was one that complimented the previous technique a lot, Knife Toss. By mastering this, one could then juggle, throw and catch knives by the hilt with ease. He first started this practice by having Mokujin throw knives at him, which he easily catched. [1/2]

Next, he would try and juggle his two knives, which was an easy feat for someone like him. Now that he mastered catching and juggling, he now moved on to throwing. Grabbing his knives, he chucked them at Mokujin, slowly his accuracy had improved. [2/2] [[Trick Style: Knife Toss Learned]]

Now finally at the last technique, Artless Draw. Mastery of this offensive technique would allow Shiki to draw the blade from it's resting place to an offensive slash with much more skill. He wasted no time trying to perform the technique, he saw his wooden trainer perform it already many times during their previous techniques. [1/2]

After an hour or so of practicing, Shiki had now mastered the Artless Draw. It was quite similar to the art of Iaido, the only obvious difference was that Artless Draw wasn't as fast. Shiki and Mokujin both performed the technique one more time, flawlessly drawing their knives from their resting places straight to a sideways slash. [2/2] [[Offensive Style: Artless Draw Learned]]
------Stage 2 Mastered------Stage 3-------
Now finally at the third stage of Sobagai, Shiki felt quite tired. Yet, he still wished to continue on with his training. With every new technique and trick he learned, he felt happy that he achieved it through his hard work. [1]

Knife Punt, a technique where one would drop the knife after dropping the enemy's defense. While it drops, Shiki would punt the knife upward, into the exposed body of the opponent. It could become deadly when properly performed, allowing the knife to land in the opponent's head. [2]

While reading about the technique, it seemed quite simple. It was actually quite difficult to perform, Shiki had a hard time copying his trainer, who landed the knife perfectly in between the other wooden dummies eyes every punt. He continued the training diligently, hoping to best Mokujin's performance. [3]

After hours of hard training, Shiki could now punt the knife perfectly every two or three tries. If it did not land between the eyes of a wooden dummy, it would send itself near where the heart or stomach would be. What made the technique truly deadly was Shiki's adept skill with his legs, able to send the knives exactly where he wanted them with just a simple punt.
[4] [[Trick Technique: Knife Punt]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Satetsu would appear out of the ground, a few steps behiend the new gennin. Being as quite as he could, just for shits and giigles, the ninja then loudly exhlamed a few loud words, hopefully surprising the kid.

"WHAT YOU DOIN BUDDY!!!!!"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games