Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm
Kailee smiled sadly. "My room's the next door on the right." she whispered, wanting to get to a place where they could be alone. "I love you too." she added, wanting to give him some sort of support.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:24 pm
Leon nodded and when he reached that door he opened it and once inside her room he set her on her feet and closed the door and led her to the bed. He didn't want anything more than to hold her in his arms and let the emotion that was built up in his body to flood out in tears. He then dragged her down and pulled her into his arms tucking her snuggly against him and slowly let the tears dribble down his cheeks.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:32 pm
Kailee held Leon as well, rubbing her hand up and down his back in a comforting gesture. "Shh . . . shh . . ." she murmured, wishing there was some way she could help. "Are you sure I can't do more to help?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Leon studied her face for a long time. He was torn with what he wanted. So many things rushed his mind. Without meaning to his fangs grew long and pointed and his breathing picked up. No! He didn't want to bite her until the wedding night! His mind fought for control if he had any of her blood now...He'd go crazy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 pm
Kailee pulled back a little, tilting her head as she noticed the sudden increase in Leon's breathing pace. "Is something wrong?" she asked, worried about the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:58 pm
Leon swollowed and tried to get a hold of himself. He realised that being with her like this would try his self control. If he didn't find a way to stop his instinct from taking her blood he'd lose her forever. 'N-N-No.' He said through his teeth. 'J-J-Just, Th-Thirsty...' He winced. Maybe he hadn't escaped after all...Maybe he was already infected...  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 pm
Kailee frowned. "Do you need water or . . . um . . ." she trailed off, biting her lower lip lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:20 pm
'Don't...Don't want to hurt you.' Leon hissed out his body tense and rigid. 'Can't take yours...something else...please...'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Kailee frowned, "Leon." she sighed out before moving away and standing up, heading to the door. "Should I go find someone? I don't know what I should do . . ." she was rather worried about the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:37 pm
Leon took a deep shuddering breath. 'An animal...deer, bear I don't really mind just something so I won't drink you or hurt you.' His black eyes turned pleading. 'Please.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Kailee nodded. "I'll be back real soon just . . . just hang on okay?" she said before rushing out of her room, closing the door behind her. She was really worried about Leon. Without heeding any calls of the people in the hallways, she sped out of the castle, into the woods to hunt something. Something to help Leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:11 am
Leon laid on the bed staring into space. It wasn't fair...Why did the plague have to come back? Why now? His mind battered on and on setting his undead heart beating faster and faster. He mentally begged for Kailee to come back soon. The smell of werewolf blood was starting to become all too appealing to him. He could feel the guilt in his mind taring at his sanity. The only thing helping him hold on was the point of 'If I hadn't have ran away, I never would have met the love of my undead life...My dear Kailee...'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 am
Kailee had transformed to hunt and was being impatient and so was actually scaring off the prey before she could get close enough to really hunt them. It was making her yet more and more frustrated.

"You know, I really thought I had taught you better than that." A black wolf walked up behind Kailee as the other failed yet again in catching her prey.

Kailee turned with a snarl. "Shut up Nadia! I need to get something quickly-"

"And you're going about it all wrong." Nadia chided gently. "It may seem counterintuitive, but if you want to catch something in the shortest amount of time possible, you need to be willing to go slow."

Kailee sighed and then nodded. And sure enough, within ten minutes of Nadia joining the hunt, the white and black wolves had brought down a deer of considerable size. "Thank you. I need to get this back now."

Nadia raised an eyebrow. "By yourself?"

"It's important!"

Nadia sighed. "If you're ever going to be a good ruler, Princess, you're going to have to learn to ask for help."

"Even if it's to ask you to help a vampire?"

"Your fiancee?" Nadia asked. Kailee nodded causing Nadia to sigh again. "Yes, Kailee. I'll help." she said, though there was a bit of resignation in her voice.

"Thank you." Kailee said in a small voice before the two wolves began dragging their catch to the palace . . . back to Leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:40 pm
Leon thought he was going insane! He'd never been this thirsty since he caught the plague! His mind went over the last time he'd had blood and his pale face grew paler. Not since they first met up with Nadia. And teasing that Werewolf had been so much fun he'd forgotten to hunt. Bloody woman! His throat was burning so much. He stiffled a whimper and sunk his mouth around a pillow. His eyes now black and soulless. He should've bitten her when he had the chance! If she walks through that door...he thought dangerously. His whole body shook and he tried to regain control. He didn't want to hurt her nor scare her or get her angry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 pm
It was another ten mintues before Kailee was able to drag the deer all the way to her room where Leon was, even with Nadia's help. "Stay outside Nadia. I don't think he'll hurt me if he still has some control."

"And if he doesn't have any control?" Nadia asked, her hackles raising slightly.

"You'll know and then I give you full permission to come barging in. Just don't hurt him." Kailee said opening the door and dragging the deer in.

"I'll do my best." Nadia murmured under her breath after the door closed.

Kailee turned to look at Leon, more worried than ever about her fiancee. "Leon? I brought something." she murmured before turning away again to try and drag the deer closer.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games