Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:06 pm
>>SilverFang was lost but she got up onto all fours and the wind started picking up around her, faster and faster till it was a tornadoe around her before Fox's attack connected. In the middle she was howling<<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:10 pm
This would only save her for a moment. He stuck his tail in to the ground so he would not get blown away. and he started to sink in to the ground. being the prince of darkness he had com pleat control over this ability. Oh and everyone has a shadow and if it is night he just has more room to move around. So from underneath her he shot out like a rocket upwards head first horns amed twords her. " Saprise "  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:19 pm
>>SilverFang was not all there. As he poped out of the gound the hurricane dissapeared in a flash and she growled, pulling her head back then snaping at him with her very, sharp fangs<<

>>Diablo was going insane. But, still trapped, there was nothing he could do<<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:24 pm
"give it to me ! " Was all he said as he let her dig in to his body, Remember that arm that was lighten up that was being charged by power this hole time. The mix between his above average strange mixed with his supernatural magical power would be put in to one singal punch. on to the top of her head.

Her bite hurt, but he was trained by Yawgmoth to not feel the pain or at lest not let it get to him.

as he was coming down with this punch he let out a hellish Yail that this demon inside of her would know what it was. The howl of darkness. He lashed out in the underworld tung before making contact with her This out burst of words would release everything in him for only a moment just enough time for her being this close to feel his true power and what was showing was only 20% and so it could be put behind this punch.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:39 pm
>>In her mind SilverFang wasn't bitting Fox, a nine year old boy, she was biting him, Kracken. She was biting those humans from her childhood. She was biting a nightmare. Her fangs sunk in more, hard enough to crush mortal bones.
The shock of the punch made spots fly across her eyes, the top of her jaw came down even harder on him. She bairly stumbled away, the taste of blood in her mouth. And then she collapsed her head coming down ontop of her paws. She lie motionless, the nightmare bashed away, but no thoughts in her head. Not even Diablo's voice. She was surprised she was still conscious with the feel of his fist still ringing in her head, though her vision had yet to return, she feared she might slip out of it at any moment<<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:43 pm
Fox stud there bleeding from his side now and he cracked his back. " Nice bite. but I think that I won. " He said as he walked over to her and pet her head softly. sucking all the darkness out of the air back in to his body. " come on lets get that head looked at. This fight was over, Fox did not want to kill her and that was his next move if it was going down to that. but it was the rule set. so he threw her over his shoulder before he walked off to the lake knowing where ziven was.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:57 pm
>>She blinked up at him, black and gray spots flitted across her vision. She felt so disoriented. She bairly could get the squeak out (sounding quite odd coming from a winged werewolf I'm sure) at being lifted onto his shoulder. She was surprised he could lift her weight, but it was a flitting thought. She wasn't sure she could walk herself or else she would have protested greatly<<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:00 pm
* Zargs tore another large chunk of croc meat out from the hind leg he had in his left hand, a little grumpy that Syan had gotten it first and strangled it to death.*  

The Almighty Ali

Sidereal Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:06 pm
Syan was using her long nail-like claws to tear some meat off the croc and flicked her tongue out at him in a teasing manner. "Told you I would win." The poor creature had broken bones from her wrapping around it and crushing it and around its throat area there were giant bite marks from her using her venom as if crushing it wasn't a good enough way for it to go.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 pm
* Zargs gave her a snort as a reply and continued on to eat, he felt humiliated as his tribe had learned him that the females were to take care of children and keep the den orderly. It was the males the got food and such.*  

The Almighty Ali

Sidereal Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:15 pm
"I've been hunting for myself the past two months straight trying to stock up for the winter months since all the animals will be hibernating or out of the area. Now I'm hunting for Div, as well. If I lost, I would have been ashamed of myself." She said this in a matter-of-fact sort of way and just kept eating strips of the meat. The only reason she probably was better than him at the moment was because she had two months of straight practice with hunting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:18 pm
* Zargs gave her a slight glare and remained silent, stripping the meat of the bone and tossing it aside. Jamming the halberd blade tip into the croc head and pulling it close to him. Using his left hand to pluck out one of the eyes and then his tongue to move it into his mouth.*  

The Almighty Ali

Sidereal Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:24 pm
Syan just gave a hiss and flicked her tongue out at him before continuing to eat. She then mumbled to herself and looked down at the meat she was ripping up. "No need to be so upset. You should be happy that I can take care of myself."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:28 pm
It'ssss how i've been raisssed, Femalessss are to take care of kidssss and the nesssst.* Zargs watched Syan for a moment before he reached down and plucked out the other croc eye, biting half of it off and making the goo inside pour out and down along his chin. Zargs opening his mouth afterwards and giving it a squeeze as he held his tongue ready to catch the liquid that still remained, dropping the rest of the eye into his mouth afterwards.*  

The Almighty Ali

Sidereal Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:35 pm
"Well, I don't have children to take care of and my house is fine. Also, I've only known how to take care of myself for as long as I've been in this world. How I was 'raised' was to take care of myself." She finished eating what she wanted and just sat there coiled, looking at him through her yellow eyes. "Though, I don't fault you for the way you were raised. Being raised in a tribe is a lot different than living on your own since you could remember." It was true. Tribes were able to help each other out in certain aspects. She was created only a year or two ago and other than the short time she was with Ask, she was by herself all the other times.

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games