Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:45 pm

((Awesome... keep me hoping lol))
Zenix nods.
Its all he could do really, he had no statement, well, he couldnt make one to yawgmoths remarks.
Yawgmoth was more than a push over, he was a problem.
Zenix respected him as well, for it was hard to grab hold of zenix, as well as yawgmoth was as good of a fighter, every one hyped him up to be.
Zenix nodded.
"Very Well.. Lord Yawgmoth... Then.. you will have your rematch... Though...
Both of us will fall... yet only one.. will rise again..." He said with a nod.
Looking up to the sky, a lightning bolt took him into the clouds.
He to left a trace, the ground around where he was, was dead.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:41 pm
With a pop, Ziven appeared near the edge of the cliff. This place was a peaceful retreat for her, so many good memories, it was easy to push away the bad. Better yet, the calm sounds of the ocean crashing against the rocks below, the sound of the wind crossing over the grass, made this the perfect place to relax at for as long as anyone would desire. Seating herself on the edge, she let her legs dangle over the edge, kicking her feet slightly, like children would do when sitting on an adult sized chair. A small, calm smile crossed her lips as she sat there, her hands politely resting in her lap. Wearing white flared jeans, a corset flattering to her figure and a whimsical cloak she wore for warmth which floated about her in many directions as each piece of the ends moved independently when the wind crossed over her. After some time sitting there like that, she leaned back, using the hood of her cloak as a bit of a pillow and protection from getting grass or dirt in her hair, she lay back on the ground, pulling the cloak around her in a small cocoon of warmth. She still held the same small smile as she now looked to the clouds drifting lazily above her, listening still to the sound of the ocean below.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Crows Raven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:02 pm
"Are we having fun in never never land, Lady Ziven?" Raven's voice was soft and musical, hoping not to disturb Ziv's spacing out time to get away from everything. She had understood why everyone loved the cliff so much, it was still peaceful no matter how much evil had raged around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:06 pm
"Never never land?" she asked dreamily, as if her own mind had whispered the sound of Raven's voice to her. With a blink, she tilted her head trying to find where Raven was located. "Miss Raven?" she asked, sounding confused but still quite calm, moving nothing more than her head and eyes in searching.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Crows Raven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:18 pm
Raven was sitting on her legs as she looked down to ziven smiling softly. "Yes, losing thought of conciousness thinking of nothing.." She bent down and kissed Ziven's forehead. "How are you Ziven? It has felt like ages since we've talked to one another.. Care to tell me of what you've been up to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:35 pm
She smiled to Raven, listening to her explain and continue with conversation. When Raven kissed her forehead, her cheeks went pink, unaccustomed to even such as simple display of affection as that, especially from another woman. Nodding her head slightly, she responded;
"I simply am. There are no words to describe how I am at this moment. It is good to see a friend, I must admit. I have been doing the same as I always do, training and learning. That is my life. I try to help though often what help is needed is beyond my skill, which leads to my feeling defeated. But let us not dwell on such things.

Recently I have been witness or participating in a number of violent events, which is not that which I would choose to do, though sometimes there is no choice. Zenix and Yawgmoth fought on this very cliff not too long ago. Seisuke-ona and I have nearly fought with each other using more than words on that same day and again later on, but for training and display of skill, not out of anger or dislike.

With Ali, we found ourselves taken to a rather horrible place where we needed to fight gruesome creatures - though I shall spare you the detail there. All else has been peaceful and normal as one could expect. It seems everyone else is spending their time doing other things in other places, it is rare to find another to spend time with let alone speak or engage in activities with." she said softly, finally finishing.

Tilting her head to view Raven better once more, she smiled and asked in return;
"And of yourself, Miss Raven? What events and emotions have filled your life in these days we have been apart?"

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Crows Raven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:11 pm
Raven smiled softly and pet through Ziven's hair, chuckling as she noticed the pink upon her face. It wasn't a wonder why Hunter fell in love with Ziven so quickly.. Just by reading her eyes Raven knew of what had happened while she was gone. "Yes, I heard of Zenix and Yawgmoth.. I watched some parts but have been busy training as well. Did Ryan or the sons tell you of his proposal to me?" Raven had held up her hand, showing the golden ring that was etched with a white rose. "Our wedding is to be on the 25th.. And I want you as the Maid Of Honor.. As long as you don't mind of course." Raven had giggled softly. Pictures of the wedding were already in her mind, just needed to confirm with the husband. " Other than that, I've been spending my tme with Ryan and planning of the wedding.." She pulled Ziven up and hugged her tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:21 pm
Closing her eyes lazily at the feeling of Raven petting her hair, she let out a soft, content sigh, listening and relaxing. When Raven asked about the proposal, she smiled and sat up looking to Raven with a bright smile, nodding yes to answer that she was aware. As Raven presented her with the sight of her ring, Ziven smiled even more brightly, admiring the beauty of the ring. She blinked, however, looking to Raven with confusion as her cheeks again began to turn pink, though quickly turned red when Raven pulled her in to the hug. Holding her for a moment, she smiled and pondered for a moment. "I would be honored to be a part of your wedding, Miss Raven. Both you and Seraph Ryan have brought so much joy to my life, it would be beyond rude to decline such an offer." she said softly, slowly releasing Raven so she could look to her, showing her with her eyes her sincerity and passion to help them was.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Crows Raven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:53 pm
Raven smiled brightly to Ziven accepting. "Thank you Ziven.. I appreciate it.. I can't wait.. You think I should have Syoku be the ring bearer for the wedding?" Raven giggled playing the wedding in her thoughts, watching little Syoku prance down the aisle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 pm
"What is the ring bearer?" she asked with great curiosity, smiling brightly still. "Though I believe everyone whom is close to your heart should have a part in helping you to wed." she said with a giggle, imagining all those she knew to be part of their life there at their wedding, smiling, pleased for them and celebrating their love.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 pm
A flash of light, the seraph appeared. His Halo Glowing gold as his golden glowing eyes looked about the area, he smiled when he saw raven and ziven.
Hunter raised up from out of the darkness, his glowing red eyes looking about. He had a glowing aura of darkness, he was getting stronger. When his eyes landed upon his mother and his love, he too smiled.
A lighting bolt crashed behind them as the juggernaut appeared too, just behind them. He saw the blue haired one, and his fathers new wife, he wasnt as excited as the other two but its the first person other than hunter he has seen in some time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:27 pm
raven was just about to answer before she felt hte glow of her ring and saw Ryan appear next to them, following with Hunter and Zenix. Raven slowly stood and opened her arms to welcome her family. "A Ring Bearer is the one that walks up the aisle, when the priest asks for the rings, and is keeper of the rings until the husband fits a ring onto the wifes hand, and visa versa.." She answered Zivens question, hearing wat Ziven's comment about everyone whom is close to Raven. Making her giggle more, thinking of a long list of them.  

Crows Raven

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:33 pm
Smiling when she saw Ryan, Hunter and Zenix appear, she too stood, her cloak still swirling around her animatedly as she bowed her head respectfully. Folding her hands in front of her, the cloak closed around her, now her green shirt and brown pants were covered in shades of gray.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:22 pm
Ryan walked to Raven and kissed her deeply. Smiling abit as his ring too glowed. "Hey lover..." He said with a smile and another kiss.
Hunter did almost the same walking to ziven, it had been sometime since he had seen her, he had been training with his brother. "Hey love.. " He said as he too kissed her.
Zenix just scratched the back of his head and looked about.
He didnt have a partner, he couldnt, things he touched were burnt, or melted away.
It made it hard for him to have a partner.
Though, for one day, and one day only a year, he had a human body.
He waited for them to greet eachother.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:30 pm
Slowly raising her eyes to view Hunters as he approached, she smiled, her cheeks going pink, she had not expected him to do the same to her as Ryan and Raven were. Gingerly placing her right arm around his waist, her left hand rested on his shoulder as she returned his affection, pleased and grateful for the touch. Smiling to him, she looked in his eyes happily for a moment before resting her head against his chest, holding him. "How I have longed to hold you again." she said softly, hugging him tighter. "Please tell me, Love .. are you well?"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games