Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:54 pm
Oh-ho?* Ali snickered somewhat after Zivens comment, one could make someone into a better mood it just depended on how good you were and how angry the person were.* In any case I do hope you two work things out eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:20 pm
"We will be fine. Just not right this instant." she replied softly, still holding herself.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:34 pm
I can't believe this! You mean to tell me you don't trust me now because i disagree you have him as your teacher. I told you i just can't i still don't trust him. He hasn't apologize for what he did. * he pointed at aliator menacingly* I just respect your decision. And i have called you naive many times in a sense you still are there are many things that you don't know many thing you just accept without knowing. I have spoke the truth to you each and everytime ziven. *is obvious that he was upset by her comment* I again disagree you can make someone feel better just by the actions that are taken. I won't make any excuses. I'm not one to excuse over things he has done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:36 pm
"And you're not making things any better," Skyeheart said.
"Stow your sarcasm and do us a favor not to stroke tempers, both of you."  

Skyeheart

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:39 pm
"You attacked me!" she shouted, looking at him with upset still. "Then, days later, the first time I see you again, you insult me?! My slapping you may have been something you needed but it was not what I needed!" she sighed heavily again, looking hurt and disappointed. Lowering her gaze, she shook her head, she did not want to remain here any longer despite wanting to know how the fight was going. After a moment, she disappeared with a small pop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:44 pm
* Ali frowned somewhat as he looked over at Sei, letting out a sigh afterwards.*You're correct, I haven't apologized for what I did. Have I regretted it? Yes. I've been....scared of actually standing before Ame again and apologize correctly, though I've gone through it in my mind her reaction is unknown and terrifying. Even so,I'd like to meet her so I can apologize.  

The Almighty Ali

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:51 pm
With Ziven gone, Skyeheart knew she needed a little time to cool off alone, and then have a friend to confide with. He sighed and walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:16 pm
*he giggled then laughed but at them but at himself he couldn't believe what he has heard or done* I attacked her because i didn't sensed her she intrude in the middle of my training. *Looking at aliator* So i see. Then im a fool. a buffon she was right and i was wrong. If i see her i will tell her to meet you. Thats if ever see her again. I think i wil go as well. Farewell Aliator. *he walked as with anger he struck a punch in a huge boulder then he went to his dojo again not wanting to see anyone again. As he left the boulder disintegrated in an instant.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:25 pm
* Ali simply watched him walk off before he activated the cloaking device again, turning invisible and leaving as well.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:31 am
The Beam tore through the Life like Clone of Zenix.
Being a tempest, but more so an Archon, he was able to cause hallucinations by merely bending the light, or moving it about.
It would cause The Retinas in a persons eyes to see, what he bent it to show.
In this case, a perfect clone of himself.
He had dropped from the heavens slowly, when the clone came down loud.
And At the exact same time, they rushed at him synchronized.
Though the true Zenix said nothing.
He made no noise at all when he ran.
His Body didnt even seem heavy enough to break a twig.
Yawgmoths full attention was on his clone and knowing this gave him great Joy.
Before he Attacked, the corners of his lips curved into a smile.
He Didnt bother to swing the blade, it could be easily dodged by one such as him.
He instead thrust it, as hard and as fast as he could, towards the back of the mighty man.
At the range he was, and the speed he was moving, the attack was a definite hit.
Yawgmoth's pending death, could very well be immanent .

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:58 am
Yawgmoth cased the beam thinking he had won. A cocky smirk upon his face. The darkness however began to hiss at him violently, for it was very aware he missed and was very aware that the energy of light and holy was coming too close to it. Yawgmoth's natural properties made his skin tingle from the holy energy. Turning around since his back was tingling he turned around just in time to catch the blade through his gut. A loud demonic roar bellowed out from Yawgmoth. If he was going down he was not going to let Zenix get away with it. His large arms reached out and clasped the holy energy Zenix has become and squeezed. One arm squeezed the energy that made Zenix up and the other grabbed the sword and drove it deeper into his stomach making sure they would not separate. With a loud screaming roar Yawgmoth's energy began to quickly rise. He had only been fighting at twenty percent as he said in the beginning of the fight, maybe twenty five due to the extremity of the laser but quite rapidly do to anger of being struck his power began to increase, fifty percent, seventy five. That should do it. From Yawgmoth's open roaring mouth a large wave of black liquid spilled out like a tidal surge. As if he were very literally vomitting darkness. The proximity of himself to Zenix meant that even if he had started to back away he would be caught under the flooding black liquid within seconds. This liquid did as almost all of Yawgmoth's darkness did and ate living matter. The fatal flaw in every being assuming holy would work against Yawgmoth because he was weak to it was that they forgot that holy was also just as weak to darkness. The road was two lanes. The attack was meant to quickly devour and annihilate all traces of matter, holy or otherwise, in front of Yawgmoth's view. This would mean the holy sword would be eaten into less than ash and the fate of Zenix would be that of a very painful yet quick death being eaten alive by the liquid matter. Though even if the creature was killed the damage was done from the stab and the damage. Yawgmoth would have to get immediate medical attention or he would bleed to death. His natural regeneration would not save him here as the holy energy of the sword made it so the dark powers flowing his in body would not touch the affected area.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:37 am
Zenix's Eyes Glow, with energy.
Yawgmoth had made the mistake of holding onto him, as he raised his energy, and not removing the blade.
Using the "Fist of Heavens", he slowed down time, 1/4 of its actual speed, just enough for him to make his move.
He Twists the blade as much as he can, then used a move he was sure, Yawgmoth had never seen coming.
He Turned into a lightning bolt, Just simply Pure electricity and weaved through the entry hole that was now Yawgmoths gut, dodging the tidal of darkness, which would have caught him, if not for his fathers sword.
The blades Holy Energy would make sure no darkness would latch to him, within his body, it held it abit away.
Yawgmoth wouldnt feel a burn, or a shock as the bolt went through his wound, in his gut and out his back.
The Lightning bolt made a right angle, and went straight up into the clouds.
Lightning striked all about the area, a final strike bringing Zenix back down a dozen yards from him, The Blade, smoking hot.
He stabs the mighty sword into a rift of light, and the blade disappears.
He crosses his arms over his chest and tilts his head.
He hadnt moved his power past Twenty percent, he didnt even need to use his atoms for their raw energy.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:31 pm
Slowing time down wouldn't matter. The entire reason Yawgmoth had took hold of him was because he was guessing he would try to weasel his way out of it somehow. Two fatal flaws in the kid's plan of escape, one twisting the blade took a bit of a turn. When you were in the arms of a near three hundred pound muscle man who was holding the blade as well it would prove difficult to turn and would take a bit of effort as well as a few precious seconds. Secondly in attempting to bolt away he would have to slip out of Yawgmoth's grasp and get away from his crushing grip. These two things would be impossible to do AND escape with point blank proximity between them even with time slowed down. The crest of the first wave would easily crash over his face and begin to burn and devour him alive before he ever got moving eating him alive and killing him or if not killing him for whatever reason he would be surely damaged beyond fighting capabilities having his entire being burnt and broken down on atomic level by Yawgmoth's darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:35 pm

((Grrrr.... lol your impossible to beat! LOL.. Okay then.. ill have to go this route...))
Zenix had not noticed that he was hit, his atoms were spinning fast enough to get him going.
The darkness had eaten away at him intensely.
His body shook violently, as the energy being infected by yawgmoths darkness was being ejected from his body, shortly after he fell to a knee.
He fell to a knee having lost nearly Fifteen percent of his total power, bringing him down to only a mere Five percent.
He growled abit as he looked up to yawgmoth with a pissed off expression.
Yawgmoth hadnt thought before grabbing him.
His body was made of purely raw energy, to have grabbed him would have been like trying to grab the sun.
Most people would have had their entire hands melted off, though a being like yawgmoth, was more like a tank than a person.
Still though, he would have serious burns on the areas of skin, yawgmoth made contact with.
He stood up and shook the bad vibes out.
His chest swelled greatly as one of his atoms, ran into his body head on.
And aura explodes from him as his power level is increased to Forty percent.
Though his power returned to him, he was in no condition to fight.
Looking at yawgmoths wounds, he too seemed he was in no condition to continue as well.
"You.. Its a shame really that we have to fight... We could gain so much more fight together, then against each other. Why cant we just.. learn from one another. We have some interests in common.. Like Power.. Chaos.. Destruction... death..." He says with a laugh.
"Unlike my father.. I do not fight to save life that doesnt deserve it. I take life from those who shouldnt have it. As I'm sure you do as well. Why cant we be Brothers in Arms...?" He exclaims to him.
"Even now.. I have wounded you.. and you thought this would be an easy fight.. Dont get me wrong.. I underestimated you as well. How about we save this fight.. for another day.. or.. if you wish... I have several more atoms that i can use.. boost my power up some more, though i dont think ill need it.. we both can call it even for now.. How about that... oh.. and before you get any ideas.. this isnt a plea for my life... i fear not death.. infact.. i embrace it.. though.. When I die... Im taking every one around me with me.." He says with a smirk

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:46 pm
((Mmm not impossible, and you did manage to severely injure him which isn't very easy to do ;D))

As the creature backed away Yawgmoth's hands grabbed the sword and with a roaring heave pulled the blade out and tossed it at the creature. Severe burn marks on his hands from touching the sacred blade. Clenching his hands into fists. "We do not require aid from you or anyone else. The same thing you just said happens to apply to us as well. We could easily off you in just one more assault in your condition. The only problem lies in the fact that we would have to put a serious strain on our body to do so. We would hemorrhage even more than we are now and bleed to death in a matter of minutes after we've killed you. We value our own life for egotistical reasons too much to let a bleeding wound from some punk kid like you take us, the greatest fighter alive, down. You have our hatred for mouthing off like the ignorant child you are. You have our respect for actually manging to cause a serious wound and give us some of the most fun we've had in months around this dull dry place. We will agree to your....argumentum. For now. We will have a rematch. We will kill you then." Yawgmoth said with a laugh before coughing for breath. Yup, he needed to go back to Phyrexia and be put into a suspended animation tank or he was going to drown in his own blood as the internal hemorrhage was starting to fill up his lungs. Coughing a small spatter up his energy swelled for a quick instant. And then he vanished. Leaving the air heated where he once stood.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games