Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:24 pm
Holocron Communications....

????: "JD come in, what is your status?"

JD: "Travelling through hyperspace on a mission for the empire."

????: "Return to base JD, that is an order."

JD: "I thought the mission was to act as a bounty hunter, completing missions for the empire in order to secure more funds to-"

????: "There has been a change of plan. Forget that mission soldier. Return to Mandalore immediately."

JD: "Roger. Changing course immediately."

????: "Affirmative. Out"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:28 am
Space Station

User Image

Elyria stopped outside the door - holding her hand up for Dawson to stop where he was...making sure to cover her mouth and nose, she used the Force to open the door..the room was smoky still..the smell of a sulfuric compound permeating the air..her eyes began to water...using the force to see thru the smoke she scanned the room...she could see no sign of the beast..no remnants regenerating..sighing part of her wishing there was...the medical benefits would be astounding...shaking her head..if only she'd thought..not just reacted...but her impulsiveness had often gotten her into trouble...she stepped back into the hall and motioned Dawson forward....

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image

Epoch Wren, Space

"Indeed, to much goes unanswered." the togruta shouted from the chair he had decided to watch the others from. "Not directly no, my padawan will likely be there, as well as a good deal of droids. The force may not come to my beck and call momentarily but I still know a good deal about your alien physiology."

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

Dawson scowled as the smell hit him, it was reliving the smell of burning hutt once more, but more rot and less fat. The droids pushed through the door way and began to spread out, he wanted to speak but knew the smoke inhalation would be bad enough with out speaking. Focusing his thoughts towards Elyria 'Let us hurry, the hangar is just around the bend, let us hurry.' he was unsure if that would work, but he and Zara could communicate as such with no issue.

There was a loud metallic crunch as one of the droids lost feed and crashed into the wall, then the sound of blaster fire erupted from the others. "We need to move now!" he shouted firing several shots towards the source of the commotion. He was walking backwards firing makingsure the jed'aii did not try and charge into the fray they were so close to the ship, and he would accept the loss of droids if it meant they escaped.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 pm
Space Station

User Image

" GO! GO! she motioned for Dawson to move towards the hanger door... I'll cover you..just get out...I'll be right behind you once I know you are safe...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

"No time for heroics my dear, it is but a short run to the ship, let the droids handle the monster!" he was shouting over the sounds of blaster fire and monstrous shrieks, but he had stepped through the door way. "Get clear and i'll lock down the blast door, we should be free and clear before that thing even scratches the surface."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:38 pm
Epoch Wren, Bogan Medical Station
User Image

"I'm glad that you do... no telling what could have happened had you not intervened." Corvin said. He looked as though he was about to say something more when the ship started shuddering violently. "Just the inertial dampeners..." he shouted over the ensuing din. "We're coming out of hyperspace! Nothing to worry about!"

Sure enough, the ship steadied as the stars returned to their usual appearance and Bogan loomed below. Corvin put his hand to his forehead and clenched his eyes tightly for a moment before saying "We'll be touching down momentarily. I don't know what to expect when we land, or much about medicine, so once the doors open it's your show."

Speech was impeded again as entry into the planets atmosphere caused the shuddering to resume, possibly more violent than before. Luckily the Togruta had strapped the others in... when they finally came to a landing the ship was beginning to feel uncomfortably warm, and Corvin was eager to open the hatch. "Lead on!"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky
T.A.D
Tomthetank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
Tygren Darach
Tython

Tygren was finishing up the calibrations on one of the machines when the droid informed him that a ship was going to land. "Master Kivi, " he paused as he spoke into the comlink, "We have a ship coming in, everything is prepared I am about to scrub up in my biohazard suit and prepare to greet them." it was mostly true anyways, they had a tendency to trap in heat and the view could fog especially on cool planets. He was wearing a re-breather mask and goggles as a precaution as he stepped out to the landing platform with the small contingency of droids awaiting the ships landing.

Elyria Stone
Alias Facade
scuttlefish
Tomthetank

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:22 am
Tomthetank

Hoth - Kilo base.

Following the maps that he had memorized, Skandaronous Burst through the snows and all manner of creatures that attempted to get in his way. Any bandits, mercenaries, or predators that got close enough and attacked him were instantly left with gaping slash marks on their bodies. Upon closer inspection, it looked as if an animal with steel claws just dug its talons into them. With is precisely what had happened. It took at least forty-five minutes to get close to the destination given to him by his latest information source. When he reached a mile from the last known spot, Skandaronous stopped and waited for the Wookie to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 am
Tython

User Image

Kivi was pacing in her chamber..normally with nerves of steel she was totally thrown by Taithu's incapacitation..feeling never fully accepted by the Je'daii with her Sith background she was at a loss without her Council mate...besides the fact that Taithu was the only one who knew what was going on..without Taithu...would the Je'daii believe her...would she be able to protect Stone when all was revealed..she chewed her fingernail as she continued to pace back and forth..suddenly her comm went off..she nearly jumped out of her skin and race to the bedstand to pick it up..the vibration adding to her her unease...

Dalrayshan: "We have a ship coming in, everything is prepared I am about to scrub up in my biohazard suit and prepare to greet them."

She drew a deep breath..she must appear calm especially to the young man who unwittingly held so much in his two hands.. very good...report back to me as soon as you have been able to assess the situation...and have Master Terva provide a full report...Kivi out she clicked the communication shut..holding it up to her mouth and closing her eyes...She MUST be okay...

Dalrashayn
Alias Facade
scuttlefish
Tomthetank

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 am
Space Station

User Image

she looked back at Dawson..then back at the doorway biting her lip..she nodded her head sheathed her lightsaber and headed towards the door..time was running out..if this mission was to be a success the information needed to get back to Tython...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:57 am
User Image

Epoch Wren, Space

The togruta took one more vital reading from his patients and made his way towards the exit. "No time like the present." he shivered slightly as his feet touched the cold ground, the chill in the air and fact that he was only wearing his kilt did little to help. This was all moot when he looked at the droids and the young zabrak now standing before him.

"Tygren!" he exclaimed wanting to embrace the younger man, stopping after taking a small step forward. Clearing his throat he regained his composure "It is good to see you again my padawan, I trust your last assignment went well? Should I expect a full report to be in my chambers, when I finally make it home eh?" he smiled before his tone and expression changed. "To business, we have three patients on board all in a stable unresponsive state. I have ran full blood panels, as well as hooked them up to i.v. fluids with a weak stimulant to no avail. The origin of the ailment is unknown to me as I was in a kolto tank, when I managed to break out I found everyone else on board incapacitated."

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:37 am
Bogan Medical Station
User Image

Corvin came down the ramp a moment behind Davth, glad to be out of the unbearably hot confines of the Wren and shocked at the sudden transition to cold. He should have expected it, of course, but he was still disoriented from his ordeal.

He looked over his shoulder in response to an ominous creaking noise to see that his ship was equally disturbed by the sudden change from reentry. Bits of the hull were still glowing, while all of it visibly steamed, and the metal groaned in protest to the cold.

He turned his attention to the ongoing conversation between the Togruta and his padawan. As he tried to sort out what was going on for himself, he remained uncharacteristically quiet... all he could remember was the near collision in hyperspace, but it was clear that some other force must also be at play...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky
T.A.D
Tomthetank

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image

Hoth - Kilo base.

The wookie let out a growl as he slowed the speeder down, he wanted to loot the bodies but there would be better loot the deeper they got into the pirate territory."Impressive, but we do not have the relic yet." the wookie growled as he pulled along side the man.

Seherak Sensei

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:21 pm
Alpha 1 "Sparks"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A padawan was running for his life panting heavily, limping his way towards safety...... but he was far from it, on his tail in hot pursuit an aggravated android pursued him with extreme prejudice. There was no lightsaber in his belt, and he was in need of a cybernetic hand...for both arms. The padawan left a faint trail of blood throughout the woods.The poor padawan suddenly tripped due to his decreasing weakness and fell to the ground before attempting to move again in defiance. A blue armored a figure walked up to his prey and picked him up by the throat before slamming him against the tree. "I'm going to ask you once, where is the package you stole from the freighter?" The armored male said sternly. He meant business and there was no time for games.

"Y-you will never break me! Y-you're one of the hutts cowardly goons aren't you?" the padawan said while choking a little.

"What?! Do I look like one of Hutts' boot polishers to you!? the armored male exclaimed in outrage. His grip around his captive grew tighter in an instant. Suddenly, a small black box fell from the padawan's shirt as threw weak kicks at his foe losing control due to the loss of blood. The armored mysterious male looked down before making eye contact with his captive again. "Much appreciated." A blaster shot suddenly echoed throughout the forest of Tython as a lifeless jedi apprentice fell to the ground. The loss of life could be felt in the force.

The armored male pulled out his communicator and activated it after picking up the black box. "This is Alpha 1, package is in my possession, returning to base." he said before putting away his communicator. He turned his back to the crime scene without batting an eyelid. He tossed a small explosive device over his right shoulder before hitting the detonator. Leaving a raging explosion behind him and the flames for his finishing touch to his work. The flames scavaged the leftovers of the padawan as the mysterious armored male walked away without looking back.

Elyria Stone

Dalrashayn

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games