Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:12 pm
(Freaking 65%. Out of the many, there are only four. lol, I think we're the only ones that count anyway...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:27 pm
"Gotcha." Dulceri seemingly teleports behind him and throws his left knee at him with electricity focused at the tip.

Nephilis opens a portal in front of his knee and another just before Dulceri's face. Dulceri stops and pulls back into a backflip and runs, attempting another. Nephilis opens another portal, but Dulceri moves around it, kneeing him in the chest. Nephilis flies backward into his own portal and out through the other side.

"Gravity. You know, if I could take that power, I wouldn't. The s**t sucks my friend. Very much like yourself."

"I'll make you eat those words..." Nephilis stands up and throws a punch only to have Dulceri catch his hand in a tight grip.

"Don't you understand? Nerves are nothing but electric synapses. I'm made of the stuff so no matter how fast you through a punch, I'm there to stop it."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 pm
Helios phoenix force was activated to half power by now as he flew into the air. It was silent...soon large kinetic fireballs were raining on Tenshu, a fire that couldn't be doused at that easily. Using his weak Nuclear Force he created over one thousand orbs as they began to rain down decaying and destorying almost everything in its path.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 am
(When Nicko's rp starts, I'm going to have to stop this one for a day or two. I'm trying to remember where I was going with this.)

Dulceri drew his fist back to throw a punch at Nephilis. A ball of fire stopped him followed by another then another. "What the..." He looked up and saw Helios and jumped back from Nephilis. "Great. Another person who's lost their mind..."

Nephilis looked into the air at Helios who was obscured by hundreds of fireballs. "We're here to get Zephyr...not destroy the place." He looks back at Dulceri and behind him, rubble from a destroyed building began to move.

"Ow." Ambrosia stood up from the debris and spat to her side. "That actually hurt. For a second. Alright Dulceri...I think now I need to return the favor."

"Great. Two on one. This isn't fair for you guys....take this!" He radiates a sphere of electricity outward at the both of them, blocking his area from the attack Helios had sent down in the process.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:58 pm
Void appeared from a black wave behind Helios. In his left hand held a curved dagger which he thrusted forward. This was at point blank and would be near impossible to block but not impossible to dodge. His other hand held a dark sphere of decay enducing black energy which he would use next as a secondary resourse. He looked down at Dulceri, he would go down to help them out once this senseless onslaught had been finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:04 pm
Helios didn't even turn around to look at Void as the dagger thrusted forwards as large explosion was the result of contact upon Helios' aura. It wasn't his fault, he wasn't in control at this point and time he was a slave of the mind, and everything from now on was based on a command or a defense mechanism.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm
It's finished. Do with it what you may. Last thing I want to say before this goes. If this gets put in the VIP forum, my team and I will hold the title of first and second most posted in original rp that isn't a 1x1. Good job you guys. Hope to work with you all again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff