Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

”Not bad, not bad, but check this out.” He joked, giving her a little smirk. Taking the chakra Kaori had given him, Theodin Opened his mouth wide, his eyes rolling back in his skull slightly a huge plume of chakra gas erupted from his mouth. What coalesced from the smoke was a 30 foot long double headed dragon, pitch black with silver eyes, claws and fangs. Sudenly the dragon split down the middle as it dove for group of training dummies, the two halves intertwining a they built up momentum and speed. Finally they crashed into the dummies, as they pulled up and launched them into the air as they was sliced to sliced to splinters and scorched to ash by the lightning. All that was left was a pile of slightly damp ash where the dummies were. “How’d ya like that one?” he teased, cocking an eyebrow at her.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1335 / 1335
Sage Chakra: --- / 445
Stamina: 875 / 875
Jutsu Used:

Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:36 pm
Valbjorn

Jaxdrill

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori laughed and shook her head at Theodin,
“Show off.” She teased as she dusted her hands off and then looked around at all the destruction they caused. She preened, proud of them, “That was a job pretty well done, I think that's all we can do, so I'm going to go train with Knives for a bit, fetch me if you need me for anything.” She said before she turned and walked over to Knives. She waved and smiled, "Are you free to teach me the rest of Sazanami?" She asked as she bounced on her toes a bit, hyper after the successful collaboration training.

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin nodded, “Yeah, that was fun, good luck with the taijutsu training” he said, smiling. He then looked around for something to do, but there weren’t any younger ninja in the academy at the moment, so he decided rest for a while, making a clone, which he sent to look around the dojo, the original went to wander around Suna for a bit. (EXIT)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1335 / 1335
Sage Chakra: --- / 445
Stamina: 875 / 875
Jutsu Used:

Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives floated and jumped from the cloud. "I suppose I can get around to doing that since you're done running missions, which is more than I can say I've been doing." he joked grabbing his robe jokingly as if he had gained weight the past few days, which was pretty far from the truth. "Right, so you know how I can send chakra through my blades and attack a person? Well this technique, is similar. However it's only with your hands." He said putting chakra into his hands and just struck the air and watched as the dummy that was about 5-8 feet away was blasted with the force of one of his own punches up close. "Like I said, it's similar. You send the force through your open palm through the air and it acts like a close combat punch."

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

After a short lesson or two with the youngins at the academy; letting one feel the weight of a real sword, a girls questions about if getting cut hurt, one kid that wanted to punch his armor, Zero decided that it was time for a break. He walked back out of the academy to get some air in the village.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:35 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori smiled when Knives dove right into teaching her. But his words were funny, and she giggled slightly,
“I don’t know, you look good to me.”She teased before he explained, and then demonstrated, the next stage of Sazanami for her. She nodded and tilted her head as she watched him intently. [1/3]

Kaori turned to another dummy and settled into an easy stance, then moved in the same motions. While doing the motions, she focused her chakra into the move, concentrated in her palm. The air was forced forward when she thrust her palm forward, but it fizzled out before it hit the dummy. She pouted slightly, but shook her head, this was an S rank, so of course she wouldn’t get it the first time.[2/3]

She tried again, this time she focused more chakra into her palm, and concentrated on her muscles, making sure to do them properly. She did the strait, open palm, strike, this time the air hit. The dummy was blasted by the air and fell back to the ground, badly damaged.[3/3]
“How was that?”

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:40 pm
Winterwolf78

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Yo-ko

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James was watching the training and happily looking over his medical notes when his radio came alive, he listened for a moment, and then stood rapidly from his seat and headed out the door of the academy with a flat affect.

{Exit to suna crevice]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:04 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kohaku returned to find that Kaori training with Knives, Theodin no where to be seen. He walked to her happily and sat down, watching.

Passives:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
Official Description: A passive skill that prevents the user from being harmed inadvertently from the creation of the Raiton Chakra used in his or her own techniques. A person who doesn't learn this skill will generally feel pain when performing their own Raiton techniques, whereas one who learns this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.
Guild Description: See official description.

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."
• Requires [6] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.

Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.
• Requires [8] posts to learn.
• Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.
• Must learn before proceeding to use with all other techniques/skills.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:00 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"Hmm not bad, not bad, but how do you fair with a target coming towards you?" He asked before sending clones after her to add to the pressure situation. A stationary target was one thing, but a moving right at you was a different situation.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Quote:
"Nyx_Nightshade_7656"]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:26 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori didn't hesitate, she used her cat-like reflexes and twisted to face the clones coming at her. While doing so she focused chakra into her open palm and thrust it forward. The air rushed from her palm and took ouT a clone. She twisted again and used the move once more and watched as the last clone dispersed the instant force hit it.
“Do I pass?” She asked with a slight smile, though, despite her teasing tone, her ready stance didn't waver for a moment.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:38 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Yes, I'll give you the pass for sure. Alright suppose we should move on. This technique.. well it's an interesting one I suppose." Knives said before directing a student to attack him. Knives dodged him and grabbed him, and using his attackers weight he threw him, however it wasn't to the ground but rather into the air. The student at least knew what was coming so it wasn't a complete surprise to him, but none the less one could see how one could follow this up with a multitude of attacks

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori watched everything Knives did with sharp eyes, when he landed, and the poor student managed to land on his feet and not break anything, she smiled slightly, it looked deceptively simple, but then, that was what this entire style was based off of, wasn't it? It was definitely part of why she'd chosen it. She looked at Knives and tilted her head with a smile,
“Am I waiting on you to ’attack’ me?” She teased playfully. Yes, she took training seriously, but something about Knives brought out her more playful side.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:06 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

Kohaku watched the pair train and frowned, realizing they were training on each other and other students in the academy. "Kaori! If you don't want to potentially hurt each other," The boy said, standing up and walking to the clone of Nova, toting around his Mokujin dummy, "You can use this." Kohaku patted the dummy gently and watched to see their reactions.

Passives:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
Official Description: A passive skill that prevents the user from being harmed inadvertently from the creation of the Raiton Chakra used in his or her own techniques. A person who doesn't learn this skill will generally feel pain when performing their own Raiton techniques, whereas one who learns this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.
Guild Description: See official description.

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."
• Requires [6] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.

Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.
• Requires [8] posts to learn.
• Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.
• Must learn before proceeding to use with all other techniques/skills.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:18 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives did his best to not chuckle and laugh at Kohaku, his heart was in the right place "Thanks Kohaku, but I think it's best to have a live target might be a bit better." He said before launching himself at Kaori in an attack.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Jaxdrill

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games