Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:07 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Higure ran through the streets until he hit the tower. The boy turned and ran straight ahead, turning to look behind him. The boy felt his torso collided with something solid. Higure fell back and landed in water. He wasn't aware of the water that was up to his thighs to waist area before now. The water went over the Shinsetsu's head. Higure forced himself above the water before taking a deep breath. Tears began to run down his face, mixing with the water pouring from his hair.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm
Kazurai Saito
?Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225?

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai feeling something jab him in the chest he looked down to see a small boy that had bumped into him and apparently got knocked over. Releasing the jutsu letting the water evaporate into the ground. "Sorry about that buddy." Extending his hand to help him up. "I was just out here doing a bit of training trying to learn a bit of water techniques." His clone jumped to his side mostly curious about what was going on.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00008500 ¥ Chakra :515 ¥
¥ Stamina : 235 ¥

Covered in ice and hovering several feet above the ground encased lightly in ice Myurai's head snapped to the Anbu's voice as he listened to his briefing. Myurai quickly severed the flow of his chakra causing his eyes to snap back to their normal green and his hair to fall back down around his head as he landed upon the ground lightly. He nodded to the anbu and said," Tell milady her will be done." Making his way out of the sealed room that now looked like a war zone and down the stairs he met up with a clone of Kazurai that delivered its message. As he nodded and continued to make his way down the stairs to the ground floor he visibly looked tired as pieces of ice continued to fall from his body. Making his way over to the three genin he nodded and said," You wanted to speak to me?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igharashi and Renji leaped down from the overhang landing inches from Myurai. Renji began to walk around the jounin sniffing him he then came back to Igarashi and sat down looking up at her. "You look like you need a break. Would you mind terribly maybe taking us out for lunch? I am starving" Igarashi then motioned that she had no money. She then smiled and looked at the little kid that had showed up. "And who might you be?" Renji then went over and not really caring either way helped the kid up to his feet by lifting him by the seat of his pants. Igarashi then looked at the kid in the eye. "Ya know there is no need for all that crying. You are with friends after all." As she then stood upright placing her hands on her hips her tail swaying back and forth.

[Bond of Senses - 15/25]

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:16 am
Kazurai Saito
?Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225?

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai retracted his hand to help up the boy. Trying to figure ths child out but something was a bit off, It seemed like an average boy but something was a bit off. Noticing he had a sword on his back obviously not just a boy but probably a ninja in training. 'I hope he doesn't respond to all situations this way.' He most likely is academy level. Something from him chilled him a bit almost like his blood inside his body had dropped in temperature. feeling a bit intrigued by this child. Turning towards Myurai. "I took what you told me and put it to use. I can create a mass amount of water now, along with clones and weapons." As his clone behind him did a slight bow to him.

"Not to impose on you or anything.... I haven't given it much thought but I'm a bit hungry myself. But if your busy that's fine."

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 am
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

Higure bit his lip and dried his face on his sleeve. He had bumped into an older shinobi about more than a foot taller than him. Higure pushed back slightly as the water went down. Then two more people and a giant cat appeared. Higure felt like curling up and disappearing. He began to drift off into his own world, considering possible plans of escape. Suddenly, the boy was lifted by his pants. Higure turned around in shock to see the black panther lifting him up. Higure turned away to see the girl who jumped from somewhere looking at him. As she spoke, Higure swallowed hard and nodded slightly, biting his tongue.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:07 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00008500 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Myurai laughed a bit when she said he needed a break as he replied," When you train train hard. Though Im pretty sure im going to have to pay for that floor I did to one heck of a number on it. Not to mention the roof. ANYWAY. How come your hitting me up for for food, your not my students. Well unless this is your way of saying you want me to teach you. In which case my answer is yes ill buy." Turning his attention to Kazurai he smiled and said," Thats great means you learned something from me, glad it made sense to you. If you need anymore advice just come see me. And yes the same offer extends to you as well as her."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Kazurai looked between Igarashi and Myruai "If accepting a free meal is all it takes to gain a teacher of your caliber, I'll gladly accept." He was getting a bit excited due to how fast things were developing, the main thing he knows is it has been one hell of a day.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:20 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi looked over her shoulder at Myurai. "Well if that is you saying you want to actually be our teacher then yea, lets go I am starving." She then started to walk away hoping everyone would follow her. "Also I want dango and a nice raw fish for Renji. He is probably hungry too." She then continued walking down the street. "Oh and if you are gonna be our teacher you are gonna need to be able to keep up." She mostly said that as a challenge not like he wasnt already better then them but she liked testing people. She then made her way to the bar humming along the way Renji following her as she walked.

[Bond of Senses - 16/25]
(exits to the bar)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:33 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Kazurai didn't waste any time, he caught right up to her turning to see what Myruai was going to do, but before fully leaving he ran over to his clone and leaned in whispering something before rejoining the rest. Yelling over to the boy he had just met. "Hey sorry I didn't catch your name. Ill catch up with you later!" Catching up with Igarashi and heading to wherever they were heading to grab a bite to eat.

Kazurai's clone scooped down and picked up the water scroll that he had taken from the dojo. Walking back into the dojo returning the scroll but also noticing the Lightning scroll as well. A thought struck him and a huge smile grew on his face as he took the lightning scroll sprawling it out on the nearby desk. Not wanting to take the scroll away from the dojo, he sat and started memorizing some of the jutsu and techniques.

(Exit to bar)

(Clone remaining in Dojo)

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:56 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00008500 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Myurai smiled at the responses of the two genin as he headed out after them.

[total crap post)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:43 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Kazurai's clone studied the Lightning scroll for a while before rolling it back up and placing it back where it belongs. Getting up from the desk he exited the dojo heading to Kazurai's location to inform him of what he learned. Making his way to the bar.

(Clone: Exit to Bar)

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Katon/Raiton | Taijustu/Tamer | Kumogakure | Shizuka (Dog) | Jounin/ANBU

CHAKRA : 400/400
STAMINA : 430/430
TECHNIQUE :
"Have you heard the news that you're dead?"

Kyoishi took his time in following Higure to the dojo, once there, he walked up to Higure and poking his cheek. "Ok, so what do you want to learn? i can teach some dangerous styles and help you with any other style." He suggested, poking Higure's side.

"I think they never liked you anyway,"
"Did you get what you deserve?"

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:17 pm
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

Higure walked into the dojo and examined all of the scrolls. He felt a poke on his cheek and looked up up at Kyo. One of the scrolls that stuck out to his was one his sister would disapprove of. He slid it out of the cubby hole and waved it to Kyo. He giggled slightly as he was poked in the side and said, "Can you get me some Sake please? If my sister saw me getting some I wouldn't be allowed to train alone anymore." He said nervously as he looked down at the Suiken scroll.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:10 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (605/605) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (975/975)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Rushing, without a sudden thought of halting. The young shinobi would hurry his way directly towards the dojo. He knew for a fact that there was only one person who could help him. The old man had to be there, he just had to. Black would quickly rush towards the entrance of the dojo as if in a stage of shock and desperation. Having the greeters watch him carefully. Black would shoot past them as if he were a bolt of lightning, despite having the actual jutsu for it. His body zig zagging and looking through each temple domain. It was then that he found himself back in the midst of the front grounds. The sounds of clicking heard and emitted from the east of the temples domain. With each step closer, Black would begin to hear a light chuckling. It was the same chuckling from the old geezer before, except now it seemed he was laughing at something so to speak. When Black arrived at the east of the temple and conveniently the back of the temple, he would find the old geezer looking off towards the sun set that sat off over the hill. Panting and looking a fret, he stood there timid and startled for a moment. Black then proceeded forward, his steps soon being halted as the old man spoke up towards him which caught his attention fully.'' I can tell just by your breaths you are frightened son. Come on, let me hear it. What is the matter? Never have you been this terrified before.. Are you going to be alright? '' He asked the young storm shinobi. Black simply bowed to pay his respect. The poor lad did not notice it up until now. However he did speak up towards the old geezer after bowing for a moment. His feet stepping up silently.'' Better yet, tell me as we start your last training session young one. '' He said, completely cutting off the shinobi. Black would stand up straight and nod as he took a stance immediately. His arms to the side as he took on a horse stance.{Hit the posts required limit of 30 sentences here}'' Now then, in order to learn your last stage of Armor Black. You will need to expand control and gain a hold on your mental state, which should not be so easy for you at the moment. Therefore, you are to do your best. Clear your thoughts and focus your mind to the muscles along your body. Tense them, relax them, feel them, and breathe in and out slowly. When you have done this four times, emit your newly form armor through the same process you have done with the others. This Armor is no simple armor. It is the Kaiser's ultimate armor, and focuses the chakra within you to fluctuate and develop a cast like so. Get to it. ''[ Kaiser Armor S Class Learned ]

As Black listened he followed the orders on the spot. The young shinobi had began to relax himself and his muscles. Already baring a aura of black chakra that radiated and stemmed static across his body. The static was rippling and wavy, and out of control totally. It was as if he had lost control just as the elderly man said. When Black was told to let the chakra fluctuate and develop like a mere cast around his body, he looked up to see the old man stretching. When he performed the back stretch from when they first started, he would take on the same horse stance and create a line of aura that was thin at first. This aura radiated a ghastly purple miasma like chakra smog. That then turned into a black and purple mix of the two entwined with one another. Black focused with an unease expression as the old man suddenly gained a powerful and electric coating that covered head to toe. Amazing it was, to see such feats and power unfold. Black attempted to ease his soul which partially payed off in the long run. His heart lowering in all of its pacing. His eyes gaining a dim gloom like color to them as he started to flex his muscles and tame his aura. The young man had finally done it, his armor was finishing its formation around his body. The old man staring and looking as proud as ever smiled.'' Good boy, now keep up with me. The next technique and your final technique is of great power. Do be careful, and wise when using it. Follow me. '' The old man said before vanishing at a high speed dash off the dojo grounds. The two vanishing off to the hills that were across the abyss under, covered in clouds. Black and the old geezer would both arrive at a mountain not very far off and stand in the midst of one of its passages. The old man would have his arms extended to the side and explain.'' This move is capable of ignoring all defenses, and even breaking a mountain Black. I repeat do be careful when using it.'' With that said, his arms started to lightly hover up with the armors aura trickling around them. Furiously it occurred! The elderly man slamming his fists that were balled together and holding one another into the ground. The result, drastic.. Being that the mountains side began to gain a crack slide up it and started to force it to split into halves.{Hit the posts required limit of 30 sentences here}[ Kaiser Canon S Class Learned ]

Crackling, shattering, destruction, and desolation. These were the very sights that Black had seen today. His eyes stretching in shock and surprise of what he was now capable of. Without further adieu, Black's teacher would turn to him and speak up once more. It was about time this old man taught him something that would be worth while. The elderly man then revealed a path that led to a whole new area of the mountain. A bit flattened from the pressure and brutality that was his strength. Having sculpted it completely into a training field at the very tip top. With no shading aside from trees that arrived from the mountain shifting around in its place. Peace and formality was all that was spread now.'' Now for your next session ending training, I will teach you three specific jutsu that will grant you a great deal of strength.. So be sure to practice these when away from others. The first being a technique called, Kirirsame. With this technique you will be capable of tapping deeply into your water element and forging the greatest of storm brews. Which means this will be but a fragment to your ultimate power level Black. When gathering your chakra you are to expel it into the atmosphere of a battlefield. By doing this you are covering the grounds of escape and leaving no means of escape. This technique alone also feeds off of the enemy alone, and needs not the creators power to keep it going. Thus, making it one of the most powerful water jutsu you will ever learn. For it feeds on any type of chakra from under it. Now then, let us begin. '' Bringing his hands forth and forming a set of hand seals, the older male produced a yamanaka symbol of which was usually significant to them alone. Black watched and began to step back as he started to lift his head to the heavens and spew forth a dark mist. Within moments, the sky began to darken and the weather silenced. All winds halted and stilled themselves for the next big thing. Black stared up towards the dark and dampened heavens, and prepped himself.. Rain? Everywhere, it started to drizzle. From the ends of the mountains outskirts; to the tip top section from which they stood. The old man would give black a cross tossing it for further training procedures.{Hit the posts required limit of 30 sentences here}Daikoudan no Jutsu [ Great Shark Missile Technique ] S Class Learned ]

''Now are you going to tell me what exactly occurred just earlier Black? Or are you going to sit there and look afraid of your own shadow. You're too old for that now sonny. You need to start getting ahead and taking action. This is the time of your uprising. '' Black stared towards him silently, not sure of what to say. He definitely did not know where to start. Though most of all how to actually explain it to the elderly man. With a calming stare as the storms lightly brewed around him, Black would speak up. His heart thudding and being clearly heard from the inside.'' Well for starters, it was tragic. My clone I had left with Suki - Sempai had been wandering for who knows how long in Konaha. It was looking for her, from what the information and sights seen. The sights.. They were devastating, and of nothing more than calamity. People, young and old ran about in fear. Each one trying to escape the pestilence that had invaded their very own sanctums. Sounds of explosions and the sights of unknown invaders striking on the spot arriving. Areas destroyed and all would be heard is a thunderous roar. The sight of tails whipping and destroying plains with each lash struck harshly.. '' The elderly man lifted his hand and coughed slightly. The sight of him was off guard. He was tired from what it looked like? Maybe he had over exerted himself during his training of other students. The sessions were powerful enough to drain someone to a long days of rest. Black listened as the elder spoke up carefully.'' Speak no more son. I will continue our training. However, you best be careful with confronting a bijuu have you ever wish to fight one. The next technique is one that will create an invulnerability state for your taijutsu. Follow my steps and keep your mind clear. Due to that tragedy, I can tell you are at a state of timid and terror. Or more so shock and empathy. Now in order to perform this move you must grasp deeper onto your element Black. Be exactly sure and careful for yourself. This technique is called Raiton no yorei.''{Hit the posts required limit of 30 sentences here}Raiton no Yoroi [ Lightning Armor S rank ]

As the elderly man took his stance, he began to produce a crackling sound around his body. His eyes glowing with a glimmer of lightning forming out of the irises. His body tensing and bulking up on the spot. Black stared and watched. The storm shinobi was merely astounded by such feats. Black would start to take on a stance just as he did before. A horse stance of sorts, as he started to control his chakra. His eyes closing slowly, and his breaths becoming cooler. Within moments he began to generate a black aura of lightning crackling around his body. Hearing such ravine sounds coming from his armor that began to form. Black started to open his eyes and staring forwards. The elderly man speaking once more as he scrutinized himself thoroughly.'' As you can see Black you hold a different type of chakra alignment when it comes to lightning or Raiton. This being a blessing to you. Seeing as I have observed it for some time and realized your power. You hold great potential. And your lightning is by all means stronger than any other. Learn how to manipulate this gift. Evolve it. Control it. And master it. Now for your next piece of training I want you to take this. This telescope will help you see what you are capable of doing after we are done.'' Handing him a scroll, Black would unravel it. A symbol being a spiraled form in the middle would create a great poof. Thus, handing him said telescope. Black would watch as the elderly man turned to the north of them. His mouth moving as he spoke in a stilled manner.'' What happens afar is a technique that is known as Raiden's Fury. Be sure to look at that mountain from all the way over there. Note what occurs, and take this scroll with you as well Black my boy. What this technique does is cover 500ft in nothing but pure destruction.. '' {Hit the posts required limit of 30 sentences here}Raiden no Moui [ Raiden’s Fury ] S Class Learned ]

From far away, Black would notice the shift in the weather; it was deeper than before and more focused than ever. Clouds began to form at the tip top of the mountain far away. Lightning scattering and flickering left and right. With the sounds of thunder echoing. Within moments the clouds began to part; a virulent aura cast and spread about throughout the entire scenery. Soon the light was seen. A loud creation and a blast of great energy in the form of lightning struck downwards and crashed into the mountain; it devoured it completely to no end. Black stared into the sight from his telescope that seemed like a great devastation; talk about a God's fury.. Brontide echoed throughout the area; and the very shock of the energy caused a powerful gust to burst towards them. Black simply looked astonished as he saw such a feat performed. Silence covered the area within moments as the mountain was completely destroyed and had vanished. Nodding to the coming of the old mans actions he stated.'' I understand Sensei.. '' Was his only words up until the elder spoke up.'' Practice this when you need to son, you will have to make sure to get a complete grip onto this ability. If not it could mean utter destruction for anyone around you at any given time. Because of the fact that the storm itself can brew more than one can handle.. Understood? The next piece is a genjutsu that you will need to be prepared for. For this jutsu is capable of scaring the mind into submission, and pause. Look here! '' When the sensei turned towards Black, he tossed him a green scroll and nodded. The shinobi looking down and grabbing the scroll before looking back up and being caught within the genjutsu. His eyes widening and fear overwhelming him. Thirty minutes later, the shinobi of storms would stand up and hold himself shaking.'' That.. Is crazy.. '' He stated, and began to stand straighter. His bangs covering his face, creating a shaded scheme around it. Black would then be escorted with the help of the elder back to the dojo, where he wandered off towards the meeting of he and Doki.{Hit the posts required limit of 30 sentences here}Shinkirou no Yogensha [ Prophet’s Mirage ] S Class Learned ]

Staggering with each step. Black tried to get himself together. It was only a matter of time before he felt the necessity to.. Holding his abdomen he gagged and coughed. A powerful hack, and twist of his body from the excessive pain that his body felt through shock. The old man had literally placed him into the underworld. A true place of torture and hereby divine punishment. With a sigh, Black started to look back just to see if his sensei had anything up his sleeves. It was only a matter of time before he heard a loud snapping. It came straight from behind him. And with that the sudden arrival of clouds started to gather. Sighing at the feeling hell was about to start, Black prepared himself. Was the old man staring towards him yet again? No. However, he did feel a ordeal of danger surfacing. Black looked up to the clouds and noticed that they seemed closer than before. They were.. Falling down from the sky? An off guard happening, which left him assuming an impending doom was arriving. Within seconds a loud crash was heard and formed. Black buried under the black clouds wriggled just before being electrified at an high rate. Shaking, and stirred; Black squirmed as if an rat that had just had its head smashed. He knew no sign of escape, and only heard the elderly man.'' This is another technique you have Black, best keep practicing with those rare abilities. So your best bet is to hurry and gain control for this attack. If I am not restricted by this cloud; in a bout a few seconds. I will without a dou-?! '' A large crash heard out on the other side just like Black had been placed under.{Hit the posts required limit of 30 sentences here}Hongumori [ Low-Cloud Overcast ] S Class Learned ]

'' Now that is impressive kiddo. But you still lack the knowledge and assume you have merely completed the task. Though this is no worries. For I am sure you will be capable of completed one of the grandest jutsu of the blessed abilities you have thus far. I've also noticed you've been practicing a lot. '' Black struggling to get up groaned. Holding his back, he started to stretch out. What exactly was this old geezer getting at?'' This is what you need to do. Focus your chakra and begin to form those very same clouds you made just before. The dark ones remember?'' He stated and asked curiously. Black nodded as his only form of response.'' What you are to do is mold your chakra meticulously. Then you are to merge it with your clouds. And then you are to send it towards that tree over there. It should not be all too hard. Just be careful, because we don't want you to over do it. Do you understand Black? Good luck kiddo. '' Black nodded once more. Having held his arms up and began to emit the black cloud technique. His hands starting to cycle over one another as if like that of magic. A small grin developing and a humming emerged from the dazed child. Blinking he started to release a deal of his chakra within the black clouds. The clouds both would start to spiral around one another. Having the storm shinobi look with caution and yet great interest. It was amazing, for him to be pulling off a feat such as this. Black began to chuckle and ease his body up from the tense position it was in as is. The storm traveling towards the said tree and entwining around it. Now was the last bit of his training. HE was to destroy the tree by means of purging his chakra straight through it. Of which he did ever so delightfully. With a calm huff the tree would be lifted and compacted into a snapped half; the lightning devouring it completely and reducing it to ash.. With that done, Black took his leave.{Hit the posts required limit of 30 sentences here}Hijutsu: Ryuuki Boufuuryuu [ Secret Technique: Rising Dragon Storm ] S Class Learned ]

❥ Advanced Training: Concentrate
                                                                  Chakra and Stamina Pool [+30] x2 [60] and Training Complete!

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
    Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning
      Kaiser Armor
      Description:
      The original Armor technique developed by the greatest master and originator of The Kaiser Fist style. This Armor revitalizes the body, prevents exhaustion, and greatly increases all physical aspects of the practitioner. While active, the practitioner generates an almost electric aura of chakra.
      • Duration: 4 posts.

Kaiser Cannon
      Description:
      While making use of an Armor technique that increases physical strength, and after molding additional chakra around their arms, the practitioner brings both hands together overhead, and then brings them back down with absolutely earth-shattering force. Although it requires the boosts of an Armor, additional chakra, and time to focus the energy ( 1 post ), the final result of the strike drastically outweighs the preparation. Full contact, even when blocked, could shatter the sides of mountains. This technique also consumes the remaining duration of the active Armor.

Daikoudan no Jutsu [ Great Shark Missile Technique ] 1/3 Jutsu 26/28
      Official Description:
      Suiton • Daikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Kisame will generate a large shark which he will launch towards his opponent. The shark is no mere blast of water, as it also absorbs the chakra of his opponent, which causes it to increase in size. This means that the more powerful his opponent is, the larger and more powerful Daikoudan will be when it impacts.
      Guild Description: See official description. Initial cost is S-ranked, but it gains in strength depending upon what Jutsu is absorbed from overwhelming.

Raiton no Yoroi [ Lightning Armor ] 2/3 jutsu 27/28
      Official Description:
      Raiton no Yoroi in a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Lightning Element. After surrounding and infusing his body with the Lightning Element, Raikage will greatly increase his speed, power and reaction time. This Lightning Chakra will also act as a defensive shield, being able to greatly decrease the strength of incoming attacks, like a Chidori. The increase in speed will also grant him reflexes and speed on par with Yondaime Hokage. These abilities will also be used in conjunction with his already powerful Taijutsu to create even deadlier attacks.
      Guild Description: See official description. A-ranked is required for Chidori-strength defense/offense effects. S-ranked is required for Speed & Reaction effects. Lasts 5 total posts.

Raiden no Moui [ Raiden’s Fury ] 28/28
      Official Description:
      A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his or her eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two posts; if the user moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is canceled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shock waves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.
      Guild Description: See official description.

Shinkirou no Yogensha [ Prophet’s Mirage ] 4/4 Genjutsu
      Official Description:
      There are actually two parts to this Jutsu. The user stares into the opponent’s eyes and makes him think of people dear to him, such as family, friends, even team mates. Then, the user creates an illusory setting, where the desert stretches infinitely and a red moon hangs overhead. In the desert formed by the Genjutsu, the victim sees those precious people getting killed in horrible ways, all while the images float and swim out of focus, like objects sometimes do on a very hot day. It generates a feeling of helplessness and despair, and leaves the target open to attack.
      Guild Description: See official description.
      Base Duration: --

Hongumori [ Low-Cloud Overcast ]
      Rank S

With a simple snap of the fingers, the user causes overhead clouds in the area to become physically heavy, forcing them to fall rather quickly to the ground. Everyone, including the user, feels the weight of these fallen fluffs, causing movement to become a struggle. ( Moving through piles of snow, is a good example. ) Then, starting with the most conductive objects in the affected area, severe surges of lightning will indiscriminately occur within the white.
      • Lasts [5] posts.
      • Can only be performed once per fight.

Hijutsu: Ryuuki Boufuuryuu [ Secret Technique: Rising Dragon Storm ]
      Rank S

The user takes aim with both hands, builds up chakra, and then releases a twisting torrent of black clouds at the target at an impressive speed. While twisting, the black clouds will separate and converge multiple times, as if dragons clashing during a fight. This odd display can be rather confusing for first time opponents... or, victims, rather. When the attack finally makes impact, the clouds will cluster, swirl, and electrocute a rather well sized area. Then, just as the technique seems to be coming to an end, the user will perform one last handsign, and the clouds will coil and spin into a miniature storm tornado. Although it only gives a few rotations, the second half of this technique is just as, if not more so lethal as the first.

❥ Advanced Training: Concentrate
      Chakra and Stamina Pool [+30] x2 [60]
      Jounin Minimum

It's once more time to channel your chakras. The shinobi is to practice moving their chakra all around their body. See how long you are able to hold chakra at just a single point or how long you can utilize your stamina
      • This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
      • [3] Post Minimum.

malformname

malformname

malformname

Items Used

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games