Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 pm
((I'm guessing you meant Kenji and thanks for clearing up the thing with Kurai ))

Kenji raised an eyebrow at both Void and his brother. Putting away his note, he let out a deep breath. "If whatever we're going gets me to her, I'm good." he said before hearing them talk about going to Tenshu. He was assuming they were going to see the leader. Zhephyr was it? "I'll meet you guys in Tenshu if that's where we're heading." he stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm
"Yep. That's where we're off to Kenji. Tenshu to warn Zeph about a few things. Get her to join and Void, ha. Are future is bright my friend. I think we're on the right route. I mean, a few people missing isn't bad." He was for the most part joking. He continues as he looks up, his body become a light blue with tints of darkness. "I'll be seeing you soon."

"What is that? Kendal! Get up!" Marcove looks out his window at the massive doors that sat at the foot of the Bulb. "Get up!"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:11 pm
Void laughed lightly. " You're much more calm, you have no idea why I came here and yet you don't seem to suspect me of any crimes, concidering what I've done I would have to say you are either rather dense, or extremely forgiving, both are qualities I wish I had sometimes. " He said as he walked through the doors, light chills shook up his spine as he stepped through the glowing green light that bellowed gently from the doors like a spider luring it's victims into traps. The doors remained open, he was leaving the option for either Kenji or Dulceri to come through, mostly as a show of good faith.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm
Kenji tried to grin like his usual self but could barely managed. He just nodded with his face brightened up a little. Mostly for the fact that maybe Dulceri didn't seemed as changed as he thought. Or it could just be now that he seems ok. "Alright, bye." he said before he saw Void walking through the doors and standing above a green light. Hesitant for a moment, he stepped through the doors as well, although he could've used his own transportation, he was curious about these doors.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 pm
"I'll tell you why I'm calm the next time I see you. Until then." Dulceri's body had become completely blue and his eyes white with dark veins spreading from them. He launches into the air cracking the ground beneath his weight and turns sharply heading toward Tenshu. "Estimated time...five minutes." The clouds become dark and thunder booms as he accelerates.

~~~

Marcove walks down the stairs of the Bulb and looks into the doors. Where there would normall be sand was hard Earth. "This door is...strong..." He said. His hair which was perfectly done by the Bulb's many workers was now a tuft of black that waved in the wind of the door. Without hesitation, he stepped in, leaving it open for his soon to be right hand man, Kendal.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:31 pm
Kendal quickly followed Marcove "where are we going?" He asked grogilly. He was still tired but was doing his best to keep awake. He looked at Marcove and hurried after him. He looked around "Wheres Dulceri and Daddy?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Calisto and company were finally back at their base as she exited Helios' body, he was unconcious. She looked at Apollo and nodded. "Apollo...warp his mind, make him one of us" she stated with a montone voice. Looking at Nephilis she smirked. "Now all we have to do is make sure Ambrosia get's the job done, I thought she would be back by now" she stated. "If she doesn't soon arrive, we're going to go and get her" she stated.

Shatara fell to the ground and grunted. "I wont be workin for anyone" she yelled as she attempted to disable Ambrosia's eyesight, projecting pure psychic energy that crackeled rushing towards Ambrosia.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 pm
Ambrosia stopped spinning, ending up on her folded back. She springs up and over Shatara's attack and lands on the other side of her. "Enough games." She said. "Let's end this here." She backflips with both her knees coming down in a hammer like motion on a path to Shatara's chest.

~~~

"Indeed." Nephilis responds stoically. He looked at Helios and was somewhat proud of what had happened to him, but a side of him knew what he was doing was wrong. Slowly, they were building their forces and soon, he would have Evermore back and maybe even a new nation. Shale. In the corner of his mind, he's smiling, but in another, he's crying

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 pm
Shatara fell down unto the ground with great pain in her chest. Her face burried in the ground, she entered Ambrosia's mind, attempting to slowly and painfully rip down the layers of her mind,which felt worse than physical pain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Ambrosia wrapped her hands around Shatara's collar and brought her up. She was still over her. "Do you think...that that can beat me?" She was as blood began to drip from her nose. She brought her close to her face and peered into her eyes. "All people have a spark in their eyes. A spark of life. Your's is flickering..."

~Calisto...Where are you?~ Ambrosia thought out to her. For the moment, that was all she could send out without receiving a migrane the size of the largest temple in Tenshu.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm
Calisto looked at Nephilis as she then looked at Helios. "Apollo, hurry up the process, me and Nephilis are going to Tenshu, when you are done, follow us" she stated with a nod. "C'mon Nephilis...let's go" she said touching him teleporting them to Tenshu, looking at Ambrosia bleeding she squinted. "Take Shatara out Nephilis" she stated.

Shatara smiled at Ambrosia looking into hers. "Does it hurt Ambrosia? I sense it does" she stated, wrapping her legs around Ambrosia trying to cause as much pain as she could, clenching to her for dear life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:06 pm
Void appeared on the other side of the doorway. His mask had been removed, there wasn't much of a point in hiding his face. " He looked at the area. " God, I thought I was dark. " He said sarcastically. He looked towards the sky a nonchalant expression spread across his face as he pulled down the dark red hood that shrouded his face. He laughed lightly a dark tone escaping his lips. " I like where this game of ours is going, it's times like these that stop me from dying of boredom. " He said another dark laugh escaping his lips.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:10 pm
Apollo nodded and quickly went about altering Helios's mind to Calisto's specifications. He then headed back towards where Calisto was headed. Once he arrived he looked at her "I did as ordered" He said. He looked at Shartara and his eyes flickered as his mind recognised her. He closed his eyes and shook his head trying to shake the thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 pm
Kenji came out to Tenshu on the other side of the doors. "Haven't been here in years." he said to himself as he looked around. His brother didn't seem to be here yet and he wondered where the leader, Zhephyr was. Maybe in the temple. They should probably wait for his brother before doing anything though.

Kurai healed quite fast after he sensed that the one who was preventing himself from doing so was dead. He let out a stiffled yawn as he approached the edges of Evermore, or New Shale. He didn't know what they called this place anymore. Sitting down on one of the high points of the land, basically on top of a high building, he wondered where the others were. He's been out of commission for awhile but now he was back.  

Elricbrothers1144

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces