Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:30 pm
Not if we stay huddled very close together *He chuckled* I wasn't being serious about that anyway. The mountains are very dangerous in the winter. *He sighed as he rested his head on her's* What are you up for love?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:35 pm
She hops down. "Let's just roam...see where our feet take us."  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:39 pm
That sounds grand *Hopping down he took his wife's hand and together they trekked, but to where? Who knows?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:16 pm
Not even all the training he took gave him relief to the empty space he has now. His hasn't seen his wife in eons, he have live a life of a hermit so to speak. Now with a big beard he spaced out in the edge of the cliff wondering if someday somehow life would be the way it was. with a big sigh not one of relief but one of despair exhaled out of his lungs. days has passed there and he didnt move for even a piece of food the rain was the only thing that has quenched his thirst all this time there.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:52 pm
The Clouds are full of thunder and lightning, rain follows shortly after the two. The clouds all have a violet tint to them as a mighty storm begins.
Two Glowing red eyes open in the darkness. Loki Walks out from the shadows, looking up to the clouds. He had a grin on his face, until he was struck by lightning. Powerful lightning, sending him back wards, landing flat on his head. When he gets to his feet Zenix the eldest son of the Arch Angel Was staring his dead in the eyes. "Hey nephew..." Loki manages to spit out of his mouth.
Before Loki Could say anything at all, Zenix Had hit him in the chest, Sending him flying. With A crash of thunder he was gone, then a flash of lightning, he drove his elbow straight into the chest of the evil uncle. Loki Hit The ground so hard a four foot deep crater was left in the ground below him. A flash of Zenixs Eyes and a stream of light starts to leave Loki, entering Zenix as he Drained the evil mans energy from him. Picking him up he threw Loki Up in the air with his mighty hands, sending him well into the clouds. A strike of lightning sent Zenix up after him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:00 pm
Within the clouds Loki Was Defenseless. Multiple Lightning bolts struck him. Chain lightning lit the sky up, as he was struck time after time, Several of them was Zenix throwing a mighty punch. A Loud Crackling followed by a thunderous boom sends Loki Flying down to the ground. A large lightning bolt carrying Zenix hits him, Zenix driving his fist into the stomache of the man. When The Hit The Ground, The Entire area shakes. When The smoke in the crater clears Ryan Is laying where loki landed. Zenix Standing Tall Over Ryan holding the soul of Loki. Slowly Zenix Drained all of the energy from it then with a simple flash of his eyes. The soul was destroyed. He looked down to his father, then picked him up disappearing in a bolt of lightning.  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:18 am
Wandering outside, Ziven was aware that the thunder and lightening was coming from Zenix. Looking up to the clouds, she wondered what was going on, why was he doing this? What was his plan? Worried for Hunter and Ryan's safety, she hoped that Zenix was a more compassionate person than he had so far let on to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:57 pm
The Clouds lit up with lightning and thunder.
A bolt of lightning struck near to ziven, another to her other side.
Then More lightning struck, hitting the same place as last time.
Then A final bolt struck, a louder and brighter one.
When ziven turned, she would be met with the glowing eyes of the Archon.
He said nothing just waited for her to turn, knowing she would sense him.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:59 pm
not impressed by the battle in his gaze he saw ziven watching the bout. so he approached not even his aura was the same sporting a thick bear he lstood near to her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:01 pm
She squeaked and flinched at the sound, sight and feeling of lightning crashing so close to her but this did not slow her from realizing she was not alone. Turning sharply, her skirt twirled quickly around her, giving her a rather severe look. Respectful as always, she greeted him in the traditional elven way, bowing her head slightly, pressing two fingers to her lips. "Atra esterní ono thelduin."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:17 pm
He tilted his head at her.
He took a step towards her, his power radiating from his body.
His entire body was made of energy, he had several atoms holding his body together.
If ever the atoms were destroyed, or he was slain, his body would explode with an explosion equaling 100 atomic bombs.
He opens his mouth but says nothing, he then closes his mouth and stares into her eyes.
His Eyes Glow blue, far brighter then those of Ryan or Hunter.
"I do not Speak elven... Waste of time to learn the language." He said to her, his voice was deep, shaking zivens body.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:20 pm
She shivered feeling his energy, hearing his voice. There was so much of so much, she nearly forgot to reply, how to reply, why she was even there. Finally she bowed her head again respectfully, greeting him once more. "Greetings, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Ziven." she said, elaborating on the greeting since she knew now she would not need to wait for him to continue with the elven greeting.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:30 pm
She was trying to be decent, he understood this.
This was one of the other few inhabitants of this area and she was treating him with a certain respect.
He knew surely not every one would be this polite.
"It is a pleasure... Im sure. Since you introduced yourself, am will, likewise." He said with a nod.
His voice often had pitch changes, which would sound like Static and a high pitch voice, as opposed to his deeper voice.
It wasnt for any reason, it just happened.
If he wanted to, he could hum in a high or low enough tone, to shatter glass.
"I am Zenix, The Juggernaut. God of War And Wisdom. Destroyer of worlds, Ruler of Realms. Im Known by few, though feared by many." He said looking up to the sky, one arm across his chest, Lighting was striking about behind him.
"Who are you... to my brother?" He asks staring her in the eyes now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:38 pm
She tried to smile and be happy with his answer though she was a bit concerned still. After a moment pause, like before, she spoke again. "We love each other." she replied simply. They were not engaged, they were not truly lovers or mates, but with kind efforts toward each other by both, they maybe could be, with the terms "girlfriend" and "boyfriend" not being familiar to her, she would not describe them as such, though many would. "Do you care for your brother and father?" she asked boldly, as her thoughts began to move more than before, overcoming the overwhelming power and sound coming from him.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:45 pm
She pushed the wrong button first.
The Sky Lights up with lightning, Loud Thunder Crashes, shaking the ground they stand on.
Chunks of rock and dirt fall off the cliff.
"MY FATHER? He left me.. and my mother... Alone... I didnt know him growing up. To My knowledge, I have no Father... An so on... I have no Brother..."
He said taking a few breathes, though he had no lungs and needed not to breath.
"All my life I was told of how great my father is.. and turns out he was a mere Arch Angel... I dont care whether or not hes a Seraph now.. He will always be an Arch Angel to me.. Not Worthy of my mother, the godess that she was." He says in an angry voice.

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games