Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Records
MRC Records Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:39 am
Record #22.1: THREAD TITLE: A Highly Sarcastic Guide to Starting an Art Shop
INDEX: R: Thread Design
WHAT THE RESOURCE IS ABOUT: This thread is an informative and straight forward guide to making art shops. You will not find a guide with more wit, charm and exact information.

KUDOS = 4

1. Strude: This is the best guide to making a art shop. Witty, funny, and a very informative read. Worth looking at for anyone interested in starting an art shop. Even a good read for the general passerby, Dju has written a guide with character. Though I would say not for the soft at heart, this guide can be a bit harsh especially if you are guilty of all the things you shouldn't do. Still this guide has some of the best wit and charm around. [111]

2. Rinial Sisterdragon: Okay, I haven't actually posted at all, but the guide is really helpful. Granted I made...eh..all of the mistakes listed, but now, with the guide's suggestions, the shop looks better and is more appealing to the eye. I randomly found this guide by hitting the little "Join Them" button on a friend. I liked the title, and the whole attitude was great. Thanks so much for making a great thread. [117]

3. FrenchBananaHorn: One of THE best guide I've ever encountered on the course of this site. It is VERY detailed and add humor to the situation. Djubre is very clear when it comes on what to do and what not to do. I have read this guide so many times I can;t count! Can't get enough of it! I've used it for setting up threads that aren't art shops as well and it always comes out looking clean. [174]

4. Spiritual Summon: An amazing, straight forward guide. Not to mention gave me a little chuckle here-and-there. I now have a better understanding of how to make a well put-together art shop! [201]

5. UntitledTurtles: Godsend. It has helped so much [211]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:04 pm
Record #22.2: THREAD TITLE: Simple tutorial: PHP-free SIG MAPS
INDEX: R: Signatures & Posts

KUDOS = 9

1. Jodelien: It's an awesome guide, I have used it. [PM 10-11-08]

2. Tevokkia: Elsewhere online, I was only able to find tutorials for client-side html image maps, and didn't even know how to look for something that would work for a sig map. This tutorial was well-done, convenient, easy to understand, and very accessible. [116]

3. manasstalker: Very helpful because sig maps were a different language to me but this persons version was very simplified! I found myself able to do them in ten minutes quickly! [120]

4. The Church Mouse: I finally made a sig map!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! I tried a different tutorial and I FAILED but this one works! [123]

5. brokenkitten: Easy to follow, super helpful guide to sigmaps! [127]

6. KittenPieChan: It was very easy to follow and understand. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about making sig maps. biggrin [137]

7. xLilNekox: Easily made my first sigmap on gaia heart [146]

8. Messenger_Of_The_Moon: This has got to be one of the easiest, most useful tutorials I've ever seen. I was able to make a basic sig map on my first try. I highly recommend it to anyone who finds they've got too many links to fit them all in their siggy! [155]

9. Ebony the Peacian: Before coming upon this lovely resource, I had no idea how to put together a sigmap. In fact, I thought you had to pay real money to host the sigmap codes! This awesome tutorial put the entire sigmap-creating process into understandable terms with a comprehensive and explanatory step-by-step format. I have created a few sigmaps since this guide taught me how, which has been great in helping me organize my signature the way I want it. It makes advertising so much more efficient and fun! I recommend this guide to anyone who asks me about the sigmaps in my signature. It's wonderful, and obviously took a lot of time and energy to make. Kudos! [159]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:15 pm
Record #22.3: GUILD TITLE: Full Evolving Item Report Guild
INDEX: G: Services, R: Items

KUDOS  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Record #22.4: SHOP NAME: LOVEABLE HUGGABLE DRAWiiNGS™

. LOVEABLE HUGGABLE DRAWiiNGS™ (Food, mostly) #22.4

OWNER: Apple iGirl
INDEX: A: Items (food, mostly)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: The shop gives away little drawings for free, but we have a gift label that you can buy with the free art if you are sending a gift.
PRICES: The gift label is 5oog and the rest is FREE!

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:01 am
Record #22.5: THREAD TITLE: Ultimate Guide to Gaining Gold on Gaia CLOSED
INDEX: R: Gold

KUDOS = 1

1. Bunny Maestro: When I was new, I would often go to read this thread and how to gain gold. I learned to be patient gradually and then I tried to play cards and slots. This thread would help me in every way possible and I was really glad for this to be here. [112]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:10 am
Record #22.6: THREAD TITLE: Gaia Quests and Promotions Guide
INDEX: R: Items
NOTE: It helps with Gaia's quests and how to complete them if you are having any trouble.

KUDOS = 1

1. Bunny Maestro: I was often confused on how to do a quest if there were more steps than just watching a trailer. And I would go to this thread and figure everything out. It was so simple and yet so helpful! [112]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:27 pm
Record #22.7: SHOP NAME: Psychic Visions-A tarot shop

. Psychic Visions-A tarot shop #22.7 KUDOS = 4

OWNER: Sexual_Punishment
INDEX: S: Advice & Fortune Telling
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I read tarot cards and define dream meanings to help predict future influences and events in somebody’s life.
PRICES: Readings range from 40g to 1k… and freebies are available!

KUDOS = 4

1. PrettiBabe: I love this tarot shop! Sexual Punishment offers readings perfect for almost any situation you are questioning and goes into deep details better than I was ever able to with a deck. The prices may be higher than most of the tarot shops out there but do not allow that to keep you from purchasing a reading because its worth every gold coin! The dream readings a very accurate as well. [114]

2. Mr Glenn: In the case of asking questions what's said is accurate as far as my experience has shown. [114]

3. chained 2 life:It's something will strike your intrest like it did mine. At first you won't believe that it is true then when you see it happen before your eyes you will thank that you came to Psychic Visions. I had great service and she will never lie to you no matter how hard the truth comes. This is a GREAT PLACE TO COME TO AT LEAST LOOK AT. Trust me when I say you won't be dissapointed when you come. [114]

4. Moors: A fast reply and the added bonus of a very unexpected freebie. Lovely and cheap also. [115]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:36 pm
Record #22.8: SHOP NAME: Oracle Tarot

. Oracle Tarot #22.8 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Cruzer
INDEX: S: Advice & Fortune Telling
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I boast the largest spread collection on Gaia. I'm currently the oldest Tarot reader.
PRICES: Free-500 gold readings

KUDOS = 1

1. GoGoZombie: The owner was very helpful, very professional, and very quick. After getting my reading, if I had questions she did a wonderful job helping me find answers. Everything is at an affordable price. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone looking to get a tarot reading done. [115]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:53 pm
Record #22.9: SHOP NAME: Blob World

. Blob World #22.9

OWNER: Spunky Pea
INDEX: A: Breedable/Changing Creatures, Pets
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: You can create your own virtual pet blob and dress it up with a wide selection of accessories and even add custom items to your blobby friend (((:
PRICES: Anywhere from 0 to 1 million

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:12 am
Record #22.10: SHOP NAME: Book La Wolf`s Full Moon Shop

. Book La Wolf`s Full Moon Shop #22.10

OWNER: Dragongirl285
INDEX: A: Breedable/Changing Creatures
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I sell wolves called 'Oruru'
PRICES: An egg costs 2k, infant 1.5k, teen 1k, and an adult costs 500g.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:25 pm
Record #22.11: SHOP NAME: Cafe de la Dyosa Closed

. Cafe de la Dyosa #22.11

OWNER: Dy0sa
INDEX: A: Items (food)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I sell donuts that are like gaia version of dunkin' donuts
PRICES: 40g-50g

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Record #22.12: SHOP NAME: Art Mart Closed

. Art Mart #22.12: KUDOS = 6

OWNER: Bunny Maestro, G0DZILLA2000A
INDEX: A: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We're a joint art shop in which we sell different styles of art. Bunny does headshots and has a three step process and Godzilla does standard custom art.
PRICES: Bunny's price ranges from 250 to 1000 gold
Godzilla's prices range from 5000 gold to about 10,000 gold

KUDOS = 6

1. Kibrika: I felt a very personalized attention from the artist. The art was lovely too. smile Art Mart feels like a nice place. [116]

2. Snowberry S t a r: I got pretty arts! It was nice. : D Also, the art was fast. Yay! The owner was nice too.[116]

3. --BiiTe-mEe--: I like this because the art is fantastic.
simple and unique. great service as well. [116]

4. fairlady22: Art mart has great customer service, at reasonable prices, simple but also cute art works. Big Thumbs up! [116]

5. xlightzax: she was nice enough to give me free art [116]

6. T O X i C__B U N N 3 H: The art is incredible; I absolutely adore my avi art! In fact; I like it so much, I'm ordering again! [120]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:29 am
Record #22.13: GUILD NAME: The_Party_House

. The_Party_House #22.13: Kudos = 1

OWNER: ToxicJack
INDEX: G: Special Interest
PURPOSE OF GUILD: Here at The_Party_House we push to have parties, and fun contests. Un-like everyone else, we try to mix, nightclub, contests, games, parties, and other cool stuff into one big guild!
COST TO JOIN: 0g, Public Guild

KUDOS = 1

1. silkxxx: Because there cool people And best of all you can talk to almost anyone and it's like you have known them forever. It's really cool. [119]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 am
Record #22.14: SHOP NAME: Pixel Paradise Dreams

. Pixel Paradise Dreams (Food) #22.14 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: lilangelgirl928
INDEX: A: Items (Dolls)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Makes animated pixel dolls in different sizes.
PRICES: 2k - 6k, couples double the price.

KUDOS = 1

1. dragongirl285: Fabulous pixeling. There is not one pixel off! Some of the best pixel dolls out there, I assure you. [115]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 am
Record #22.15: SHOP NAME: Frozen Yogurt Closed

. Frozen Yogurt #22.15

OWNER: Mizuno Kiwi, Polar Stars, cullen4ever, R o z e n W o l f, and yuko_san-time_witch
INDEX: A: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We are a joint shop. Each of us has a different style so every customer can choose who they want to draw for them. Polar does flobs, chibis, and couples, Mizuno does flobs and waist up, R o z e n W o l f does flobs, avi art, and chibis, cullen4ever does avi art and flobs, and yuko_San-time_witch does full body avi art. We try to make the customer's stay enjoyable.
PRICES: Prices go from 100 to 250 gold

Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games