Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
From the Cradle to the Grave.( Sea of Stars... Pending. ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:17 pm
After a long walk, the man didnt say a word, only shifting his eye sight every now and then to sai and back forwards. Sai didnt bother holding his arm anymore, simple, if he ran too far, she'll kill him. They came to the Throne part of the ship. Main systems are located here and the man would be sure that KB would hide everything else nearby. you you should fine everything here... he spoke softly looking around. Sai grabbed his arm, and smiled at the camera. you have already been seen walking me here, so your coming with, just in case i have to show the others some blood if they dont listen...move.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Weeks had passed, Kobei's recovery had been succesful. An eye was still bandaged, as the lid was heavily damaged, nerves were re-connecting.

Keeping a robe tightly wrapped around herself, Kobei would wander about hallways, looking out glass windows, and into the vaccum that is space. It had her attention. Excitement seen in the reflection from the glass.

Alive.

Still Alive.

Now where was her lover?

B i n a R a b b i t

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:21 am
Pacing up and down a quiet hallway lined with windows, her mind was boggled as usual. Codes, schematics, and more codes, KB had to be one of the most complicated people she has ever met. having taken most of the security files downloaded into her guanlet she placed it into a flash drive. Spending so much time on the Cradle she has become very familair with computers and more modern day weaponry. the engineering was the most fasinating. With a soft turn her red coat followed her body's movement behind her. With a streesed Sigh she leaned against the window and slide down until she was on the floor. over all the thoughts in her mind, nothing compared to the sexual frustration she was craving. She's left Focht locked in the housing and he hasnt moved for months now.

She ran her fingers through her aid and rested them on her shoulders, and let them slump down to her lap of skin tight black hip hugger jeans that snuggled to her ankles. She glanced down at her black silettos as she slid her hands slowly to her knees. She wasnt sure on how long more she was gonna lasy without some release.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:24 am
Windows...

Everywhere...

It was almost nauseating at times. Space, and the void it was.

~Where is he? Why isn't he here?~

~Where is my son? My daughter?~

B i n a R a b b i t

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:31 am
A soft voice rang from her ear as Damien's voice snuck through. Sai glanced up to see a clock " s**t...." She ran off tpwards the luanch bay without question.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:46 am
Days would pass, and Kobei would wander the ship. Looking down upon the globe of where she lived once, she grew lonely.

Maybe there was a way to go down?

Just maybe.

B i n a R a b b i t

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:16 am
After weeks upon searching for an outlet off the starship, Kobei would find a small area where she could atomize herself to the point where she could transport down to the planet.

"Interseting, now how does this work?"

Poking around on panels, and skimming her fingers across levers, and knobs, she muttered to herself. "Wonderful love...All that brain power, and you couldn't think of one instruction manual..."

Finally coming to what was believed to be some kind of bracelet, she figured this would transport her back tot he ship if needed be. Pressing a few key elements on the bracelet, she would find herself transported to the main transport room, in a different area.

"Must be where everyone is centered... Alright then."

Kobei would press one more time, but a different set of keys, and pop out of existence upon the ship. Only a little time would be the difference before she would be back on the ground.

Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff