Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Hathus (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1-800 Grombie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:46 pm
*Orias drops to his knees and lays Kai on the ground gently* Tyr...Thanny...I don't sense him. Do you think he...? *Orias shakes his head* In any case...for now we need to worry about this girl. What was her name again? Ugh...it doesn't matter. You wouldn't happen to know where we could find a first aid kit would you?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:04 am
::Tyrsais considered the options of first aid. The Citadel was the only logical place to go to tend wounds of this caliber. Sure the dojo might have something, but nothing complex enough to heal her wounds. He hoped if she was kept with him in his mist form disembodied her wounds couldn't worsen::

Yes, but the citadel is the only place equiped to take care of this... Let me take her, and follow me...  

Tyrsais

1-800 Grombie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:02 pm
*Orias thinks for a moment* .....Are you kidding? After we killed whatsername? And now Thanny!? ><; Dammit Tyr....isn't there anywhere else? *He picks up Kaiori slowly again*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:13 am
::Tyrsais closes his eyes for a moment. A dead silence overcomes the area as he tries to ponder another solution to the problem, and shakes his head. Even if they had killed Nana even Tyr couldn't just let her die::

It's not right to sacrifice her... Kill her maybe, but do you want to put her out of her misery or try to heal her? The choice is yours... With Thanatos dead it matters little.  

Tyrsais

1-800 Grombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:13 pm
*Orias goes silent for a while* .....Thanny's last wish was to save her. So we shall...back into the fray now then? *He looks at the unconscious body in his arms* She might make it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:30 pm
*Kaiori groans lightly in her comatose state. Shifting in her restlessness she quivers in pain. Her delicate fingers fist into the material of Orias's shirt and refuse to let go. Her healing rate seems to be accelerated to extreme measurements to meet her needs. Frowning in displeasure she lets out a few more noises of discontentment before settling into silence again.*  

kaiori

Twilight Justice
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:14 pm
*Not too far off in the distance, there was a shining light which seemed to be getting closer and closer to the threesome. As it got closer, the louder the roar of Proto's thrusters would become. Within a minute, Proto entered Hathus and continued towards the group. Once there, Proto would brake and hover in the air, about 15 meters above their heads. In his left hand was a shield, and in his right was an RPG of some kind. Tyr would probably remember that Proto was somewhat of a guard to Nana. Had this bot come to exact revenge?*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:03 pm
::Tyrsais turned from his current position to track Proto. Quickly he flared his wings out with an attempt to take Kaiori in hand, and hissed at the bot. His body would begin to fade away into mist he might be trying to escape the physical damage from any rockets that way.::

Here comes trouble Orias...  

Tyrsais

0rias

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:14 pm
*Orias keeps the girl in his arms and cocks a brow at Tyr and then looks at Proto* With all due respect, I think I'll hold on to her...I can move faster. Now...ask him what he wants. *Orias extends his torn dragon-like wings aswell*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:28 pm
Proto: *Tyr and Orias should be spending less time bickering and discussing and should be getting Kaiori where she can be tended to. The more time they spent here the more time they let something go wrong. Before Tyr could reply to Orias, an RPG is launched from Proto's weapon. Going just a few feet over their heads, the rocket would crash into the wreckage of the church and explode. Was this a warning shot or was Proto doing something else?*  

Thanatos_M

Tyrsais

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:41 pm
::Tyrsais looked at the Robot, and then to the church. Tyrsais wasn't sure that Nana had even been in the building when it came down. Something told him the reaction would have been quicker, but he did roll to the side when Proto launched the RPG, but he was not the target. He would get back up, and stand looking to Orias::

Take her back to my lair... Here you'll need this it controls the medical facilities... I'll deal with him if I have to...

::He tosses Orias the PDA. It has a relatively easy interface controling every aspect of the Lair's controls::  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:46 pm
*Orias nods to Tyr* Arigatou...I'd better see you in a bit. *Orias runs off towards Tyr's place, making sure Kai wouldn't be disturbed by the speed and checking the PDA periodically for directions*  

0rias

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:51 pm
Proto: *Proto seemed undettered by the interactions between the group. After firing the first shot, Proto moves directly over the church. Two more shots are fired from the RPG down to the ground, sending debris everywhere*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:53 pm
::Tyrsais seeing that the bot hadn't come here for him either would begin to move toward the Citadel as well. Though it would take him more time then Orias. He had to answer a few questions now::

Hmm interesting.  

Tyrsais

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:55 pm
Proto: *Tyr would be free to leave. After another moment, Prot would be seen landing on the wreckage of the church and doing who knows what. One could probably guess his intention*  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff