Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ DARK FAIRY TALES: PROM 2015 ] THE DANCE FLOOR (PAGE 22!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:46 am
Bloodlust Dante
musicaloner7

Uru offered the baku a farewell nod before turning back to his company of a demon and a horseman. It was when his attention returned to Qui and Damien he picked up something was off. In settings like this, he preferred to 'turn off' his senses, bringing them down to a tolerable level. However, it meant that he was wholly unaware of social cues... body language. He could read his opponents moves before they make them, the way their hips move, the way they take their steps, or how their eyes flicker, but when in social settings? He might as well be as blind as a seer. The demon hound picked up the closed off gesture for it was one he did often. It was for comfort, to feel safe, to keep others away and at bay. The way the horseman's fists rolled into fists, clutched tight. The way his brows furrowed. It was like looking at himself from another perspective. Was this what he looked like? Was this what Damien had to put up with all that time?

He going to get a long hug when this is over, that was for sure.

"Alright, we don't have to find them." Uru offered slowly, glancing at Damien who was giving a pleading expression. What to do? What to do... He came here with Damien as his date, Damien was his boilfriend. Qui was his friend. A friend in dire need of help. A friend who was uncomfortable and, honestly, looking quite lost. Would Damien be offended...?

"Hey, Qui. This is Prom. Just think of it like one big revelry. You can come with someone," He gestured by shoulder bumping the boil next to him with a grin. "or alone and be with friends." he pointed at the winged horseman, the little liquid left in the cup sloshing. "If Damien had said 'no', I would have had still come just to see what this all was anyway." Okay, that was not entirely true, he would have sat home and busied himself with something else. "You don't need to be matched up or any of that nonsense. Listen to the music, enjoy the food, dance a bit. I'm here. We're here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:10 am
"Maybe." Erebus said brightly, ears perking up once again as he observed them swaying on the dance floor.

"I guess? I'm actually a little thirsty..."

chiickadee

And now creeple were just approaching her? Ugh, why had she let Amphi drag her to prom again?

Marzena gave Taryn a dark look. "Do I know you." She said icily, crossing her arms under her chest.

She had never been more glad to have Sibyl as a distraction. "Maybe someone's trying to destroy prom." She suggested. She would definitely applaud that effort.

Grim-Grinning-Sei

Eight

Pixie Nyxie

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:27 pm
The ghost slid his hands down her sides, settling them at the small of her back as he lead her around the dance floor. "That would have been fitting, I think." His grin broadened, teeth flashing in the dim lights. "You would have made a lovely queen." Not that she wasn't his little queen all the time, and not that she wasn't gorgeous always. But dressed up as a queen, she'd have been stunning.

She was stunning in everything she wore.

Humming along to the music, the boil bent at the neck to lay a kiss on the top of her head. "I love you."

eight

The frown lingered as the djinn watched her fiance, not entirely convinced, but she let it go. For now.

Lips pursed, she glanced at the refreshment table before returning those glowing eyes to the fae. "Sure." Yaya wasn't really thirsty, but if Rosa was, she certainly wasn't going to deny him. "But hurry back? I am very eager to share a dance with you, my sweet." She gave his hand a fond squeeze, lifting it to lay a kiss along the back of his knuckles before he could slip away from her.

It was good she didn't know what he'd done, or else the evening would go in a very different direction.

kanthulhu

Jory hadn't thought he could go any paler, but with Zaire's compliments on top of Verusha's, he was damn near transparent. He gave a soft, inarticulate little sound of protest as the larger boil pulled his hand free, but as a strong arm settled around his shoulders the afanc was all too eager to press in close to his side, face pressing in against the other monster's chest.

After a moment he lifted his head, baby blues seeking out Zaire's matching glow. He liked meeting new people, and the ghoul did seem nice, but he was getting awfully flustered, and he really did want to share a dance with his date.

cheekiebirdiee

musicaloner7
Mind if They go have a dance before the dance is over? <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:36 pm
Ravvlet

Pig 2 was notably smaller and pinker as she scurried in after JD, but Emily would be incredibly displeased if someone were to call her cuter. Her pigness was somewhat limited to a strapped on snout and headband, her attempts at using pillows to add some bulk being decried by Mr. Monty as cultural appropriation. The thought of which made her pause, because of course she'd want to appropriate whatever culture JD was currently occupying, but she didn't want to be offensive about it.

She did, however, wear a button that proudly claimed herself as PIG 2.
There were also some sticks in her hair but that was entirely due to falling in a ditch earlier. Fortunately they lent themselves well to the idea that she might build something with wood. Like a house! Like in the story! At least that's what she told herself when she finally noticed her reflection in the punch bowl.

"J-Johnny!" Emily popped up behind him as he made eyes at the refreshments that reminded her of the sounds he made in his throat right before he sang the sort of sultry things that began with I wanna and ended on you, ghoul. She blushed on behalf of cupcakes everywhere.

"Y-your suit r-really suits you!" Oh Jack she'd just said his suit suits him. Like it was a joke. Eyes going wide she panicked and hoped he didn't think she was making fun of him. His suit was no joking matter!

"Oh look!" Emily Device pointed to a piece of cake and then crammed it, unthinking, into her mouth.

ravvlet

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:15 pm
A tall demon stepped onto the stage, the Student Council President's draping hair for once pulled neatly into a long braid that fell most of the way down his back and almost to the floor. Llyr smiled pleasantly out at the crowds, giving all of the students a little wave.

"Good evening!" he called out happily, rocking back and forth on his heels. "I have a very special announcement to make! I would like to announce the winners of the Prom Court!"

He was holding a golden envelope, which Llyr now prised open. He tugged out a sheet of parchment and unfolded it, clearing his throat and tapping the microphone in front of him.

"I'll announce our Alumni King and Queen first, as they're our special guests," said Llyr, with a little wink. "We would like to give a warm round of applause to Alumni King Mot and Alumni Queen Xiu, congratulations to the both of you! You are both quite lovely, and we are very glad to have you here with us!"

He shook out a second piece of paper. "For the winner of Court Jester - " Llyr squinted a little. "We have Li Shou!"

He beamed and kept reading. "For the winner of Princess, we have the lovely Ruth! For Prince, it seems we have Carlos! As for the King and Queen..."

Llyr made a trilling sound that was apparently supposed to be some sort of drumroll.

"Congratulations King Deacon and Queen Camilla!"

He promptly threw a handful of confetti in the air, and then reached into the box at his feet (when had that gotten there?!), pulling out a handful of plastic crowns.

"Come and get your crowns, court!" Llyr called out happily.

hitsuzen

kaiyumi

rikku takanashi

huni pi

bittiface

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:29 pm
Gabby stopped icing up the igloo around him to crane out and look at those crowns critically, before judging there were no real gems to be stolen from them, and disappeared back behind the ice.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:30 pm
Rojo stood directly in front of one of the DJ's giant speakers, a wand from the swag table clutched in his bony hand. When the cheshire's name was announced, he whooped and hollered just as he had for all the rest, but as he did, one of the petals from the black rose above him fell, touching the tip of the wand with a faint sizzle that only he could hear. It exploded into something that might have been termed a bird by someone who was blind, and before he could stop it, the thing screeched and streaked toward Carlos, yanking his crown out of the box before he could get his paws on it.

The bird wrestled with the thing, tearing it cleanly in two before chucking the second half into the crowd where it landed on Xavier's head.

Rojo turned slowly toward DJ Scarescale and requested that "Two Princes" by the Plague Doctors be played once more to honor their pair of prom princes. He scrambled up on stage as well, waving the horrible wand.

"Congratulations to Prince Xavier as well!"

His brief emergency announcement complete, Rojo fled before he could be punished.

phantompanther13
kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:43 pm
pinchmonster

"Nooooooooo...." The whine was more yowl than words, and she attempted to hurry in what her pee-blinded nose told her was the direction of the snack table. She would NOT let Ed eat all the spookies.

"You're not even in a costume, you're just in like. A jeans," she snarked back archly.

It was probably the meanest thing Cady had ever said, and she paused for a moment.

"They're very nice jeans," she offered somewhat apologetically.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:52 pm
"I'm gonna get me one'a them princes to dance with," Ed straightened out her very nice jeans dress as she whispered to her pea-smelling cousin.

"I bet if you --"

Ed trailed off and there was a long pause, and then, most reverently:

"I found the spookies, Cady."

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:05 pm
"I think they'll be fine," she murmured to Vaith, taking a sip of her drink as she continued to watch the pair, "Looks like things are settling down now at least." Xiu's lips curved into a smile as she witnessed the hug, but her attention soon turned to the Llyr as he stepped up to make an announcement.

Ah, prom court! This had always been one of the most exciting parts of prom. It was always fun to see who was voted each year, and--

The baku's eyes went round and Llyr went on to announce the winners, but she wasn't sure what surprised her more: her name being called, or Mot's name being called. Mot?! Mot the reaper--the one she considered a dear friend but hadn't seen in ages? That Mot?

He was here?!

"Sorry Vaith, uh...! Be right back!" Xiu set her mostly empty glass down on a nearby table and turned to flash a smile at Jiten and Jala before making her way over to the stage. The ghoul accepted the crown with a rather embarrassed smile and a polite "thank you", but then immediately turned to search the crowd for any signs of her old friend.

revenant ariax

[A.V.]x

Bittifacex

Kaiyumi

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:07 pm
Beejoux
certainly. I greatly appreciate the interaction. <3

cheekiebirdiee

Watching the sudden increase in Jory's height, she righted her ownself to give him another once over with his full stance unfurled. Yep, definitely cute. A smirk was offered to Zaire at the little remark, before her attention returned to Jory, "Nothing wrong with that. I'll bet Zaire here could find you a game you'd do just fine with. There's so many different kinds, after all." her stark white eyes lifted from the pale boil at the change of song, and the new ambiance it provided.

A small glance was paid the pairs way again, able to pick up on the little social cue, causing the reaper to roll her neck a little to the left, and a little to the right to crack, weight shifting in the process, "Well I don't want to keep you two lovebirds from all the fun and excitement." looking to each of them, her smile took place of her grin, "was nice meeting the two of you," a playful expression was aimed Zaire's way, "properly, that is."

PhiferWolf

Bloodlust Dante

Marushii
hey there

As Xiu drifted away, Qui found himself sort of... checking out, all together, as he got somewhat lost in his own head. While he'd never had a very strong 'flight' instinct, it was starting to pick at the back of his head rather persistently at this very moment. Wings twitching uncomfortably, in a very subtle movement, he snapped out of his stupor as Uru spoke up again, glancing in the direction of the hound, but not meeting his eyes. At first, the uttered words made a few of his back muscles tense, along with his calves, lips pressing as he realized how he'd become such a large focal point in all of this... in a bad way. Guilt gnawed at him, now and that familiar gesture of a hand sweeping through his hair returned, finger tips rubbing the back of his scalp before falling.

He was being one of those party poopers he always disliked back in the day.

Snorting softly to himself, he tried offering Uru a half-grin in appreciation. But he felt bad sucking up this time for couples from the two, making him poised to speak up...

That is, before he noticed the light blue glow suddenly coming from his hips.

Staring down at the portion of cloth wrapped around his waist, where the flower had been stashed away, he hesitantly reached back down to dislodge it, lifting the plant to find it shining like a small beacon. Did.... that mean...? mouth going a little dry, he looked up to the pooches, clearing his throat lightly, "Might mean... that persons here... nearby." he muttered.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 pm
It wasn't that Trisha didn't know how to dance, it was just that dancing was very different on two feet rather than four. And while she had seen this type of formal dance, she was not well versed in actually doing it.

Still Trisha tried, enjoying the twists and turns that brought her close in for contact and then sent her spiraling away.

She rather enjoyed the dancing more than the games and she might have even enjoyed the faster dancing more. Despite her worry she only managed to step on toes once early on, and even then it was only moment with a quick apology.

That was up until something odd happened. Court was being called and she heard her date's name. Even though it was just a blind dated, and only prom court, she let out a small squeak of happiness. "Hey deacon I think they called you." This was certainly an event to tell her grand mother about.

Hitsuzen

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 pm
Now that was interesting.

She turned and listened to the announced Prom King and Queen. She recognized one of the names as someone she had been in class with at one point. Very interesting to think that he would have been picked by the students.

"Interesting turn out of the Prom King and Queen. I wonder if they now 'rule' over the school or something..." She posed the question out loud from, again, having never really attended something like she was at.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:01 pm
Aphrodi clapped for the prom royalty, he didn't know anyone as such had forgone his vote. Still, you didn't just not clap for creeple. Beside him Cosette joined him with her own claps. She wasn't sure what was going on, some kind of crowning, it was a castle after all... or gym-castle, she still hadn't understood everything from tonight.  

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:08 pm
It seemed that the Prom was starting to wind down. An, even with the rather tiring dancing she had had with her earlier amphibian friend, she had yet to have a dance with her actual date.

So with a smile, she flipped her hand over, offer Ashanti something that she did know how to do at such an event.

"Wanna dance?"

Aureole didn't want to miss out of getting to dance with Ashanti at least once! She was the perfect height to dance with and the perfect balance of polite and 'fun-to-talk-to' for the Peryton. So missing a chance to dance with her was out of the question. She had to at least ask!

"If you want to, that is." While she was confident in her ability to place her hooves in a certain way to keep them from crushing her partners, she should have made sure to not assume her partner knew as well.

But Ashanti had told her of events she had been to so maybe she knew? All Aureole knew was that she really, really want to dance!

a-disgruntled-dragon

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces