Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [3/7/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:04 am
Paige was whipped to the ropes, she came back volting towards Brie  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brie jumps for a quick Dropkick.

Asuka Urai

Hilarious Millionaire

Kirin Sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:07 am
Nikki Bella, would have watched as that old man in the face looking Charlotte had come down to the ring. Just walking by Nikki? Like oh, no. Who did this tramp think she was? She wasn't Jesus and she damn sure wasn't going to cost her sister this matchup. Walking over to the table, Nikki stood over her and then forced Jerry the King Lawler out of his seat because lets face it, he never talks anyways nowaadays. Nikki put on a headset and began to speak.

"Oh look who it is. Charlotte Flair. Couldn't find where the non-talent section was huh?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:08 am
Paige was suddenly laid off on the mat after being dropkicked by Brie.  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

Asuka Urai

Hilarious Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:10 am
Brie would go for a quick cover.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:10 am
Charlotte laughed at Nikki's comments. She looked over to her, as Michael sat in between the two divas. "I found it right here, actually, explains why you're here." Charlotte smiled as she turned and faced the ring.

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:12 am
Paige displayed her resiliency and kicked out at a split second  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:13 am
Nikki would signal her hand up and then roll her eyes. "Whatever, just watch my sister do what you're lucky I'm not doing to you right now. That's beating Paige's a**. Face it Charlotte the only reason your here is not because of dedication and hard work like my sister and I. But it's because you're related to that drunk of a old man. Who's also a perv too."  

Kirin Sasuke

Asuka Urai

Hilarious Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:14 am
Brie runs her fingers through her looking at the ref with a pissed off look as she would sit Paige up to put her in a headlock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:16 am
Paige had been put into the headlock, however she tried to reverse the offense role by attempting to elbow her way out of the lock.  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

Asuka Urai

Hilarious Millionaire

Brie falls back off Paige as she starts to roll back to her feet.  
Charlotte laughed at Nikki's immature remarks, mentioning her father, Ric Flair. Charlotte continued to watch the match as she said, "Trust me, Nikki. I have more dedication in my pinkie finger than you and Brie have combined."

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:19 am
User Image

Paige stood up on both of feet she walked to where Brie Bella was. She ran her hand through her hair and attempted to viciously headbutt her

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:19 am
Nikki brushed off Charlotte's comment. "Yeah, okay. Like I said pay attention to the match, closely and enjoy the fact you're even having the luxury of speaking to me, nevertheless watching my sister in that ring. Be lucky because this is the closest you'll ever get to see or talk to a Bella. Just like Paige should enjoy that championship while she can."  

Kirin Sasuke

Asuka Urai

Hilarious Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 am
Brie would fall down holding her head as she tries to crawl backwards from Paige.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games