Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pain: - "not quite non-existent, but close enough to it that I could almost say it neither matters nor exists" | Mood: Chill | Company: None yet | Previous Location: Hospital | Current Location, outside the store, by the display window

Items at hand:

Sleeves
    • Fuxiao the sword
    • her wallet
    • phone
    • a lot of blank papers
    • a pad of blank prescription papers
    • a black pen
    • a red pen

Nothing follows

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

She had clocked out for her shift in the hospital and made her way here. The boundary manipulating Taoist sage felt as though, this time around, she could brave the inevitable headache that would come with going anywhere near a clothing store nearing the beginning or end of a season. There wasn’t that many people today.

Lin Jixue looked at the front of the clothing store. She supposed it was nearing the time when it got colder -- instilling in her the need to modify her closet for the season. Unfortunate as well, she had once found modifying her clothing to adjust to times at the very least a relaxing activity. It was certainly irritating back in the old days, but now that she has no particular need to do so (it was a matter of survival then, not so much now) she found she did not dislike it. She couldn’t keep allowing herself to look like a breathing, antique doll after all. She wasn’t particularly interested, but she did find being able to change her outfits and being able to keep up with trends without ever going to a store was satisfying.

She looked at the sleeves of the newest trends, maybe this time she wouldn’t follow it. She was never a fan of smaller, slimmer sleeves that couldn’t be used as storage. Stitching preparation for spacial storage spells into her sleeves was fun.

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Things that only matter when in a fight or when casting lots of spells at once

Concentration ( # of things being concentrated on )
  • (prep/sustain)What boundary am I playing with?(boundary between what/and what?) - effect - duration
  • (sustain)Boundary of my sleeves(Inside/Outside) - her sleeves can store a lot now - 1/-

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>’the usual’ - +1 - x1
--------------------------------------
Total: 1

//OOC:
Luxuriously

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:20 pm

Keiko Celestine

X
. ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴀʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ғʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ѕнαттerιɴɢ тнe мooɴ αɴd вloodyιɴɢ тнe ѕĸy .
X
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀X
MACHINES OF WAR WILL FUEL BOTH SIDESi farewell to days of peace... But wait

What was I comparing the universe with when I called it UNJUST without no Sense of its true intentions
xxxxxxx ( If i must scatter the world for the truth ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.
User Image

User Image

♑► [with : Ladies ]♑► [where : Store ] ♑► [mood : Mellow ] ♑► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Maroon heels clicking down Uptown Soliel, her denim shorts ripped up to reveal her smooth thighs as the young girl cat walked with hips moving from side to side. Grabbing unwanted attention of lustful gaze from monkeys nearby, her hair did the talking like flowers in a storm beautifully dancing in the wind. Behind every fake smile there was intention and so she took the man's number on paper before trailing off to dump it in a trashcan without the man noticing. Slick as a rat, but straight as a lioness, she didn't want to patch up the poor man's heart with such denial. Ignorance is bliss and yet she knew today was cold and so she decided to buy some new clothes. Upon entering the boujee clothing store, the employees there greeted her presence. Most of them knew who she was. "Hi" she said smiling with her mouth closed.

Strolling around the shop looking for a decent piece, her eyes came across an odd looking person with hair white like snow. Fixing the position of her glasses, she gave a good look of the woman. She was giving off a mystique aura causing a brow to be raised. Even the latest new shoes in front of her didn't intrigue her as much as this lady. Koko had shopped here countless of times, yet she have never seen a lady like her here before. Approaching the woman with white hair from behind, the young female made herself known, "I think this sweater looks good on you." she grabbed the gray sweater from the rack as she held it up for her to see. "I got a good eye when it comes to fashion. It may look thin, but the material on here is quality. The color really compliments your hair."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Falling Scattered Petals

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:52 am
Pain: - "not quite non-existent, but close enough to it that I could almost say it neither matters nor exists" | Mood: Chill | Company: None yet | Previous Location: Hospital | Current Location, outside the store, by the display window

Items at hand:

Sleeves
    • Fuxiao the sword
    • her wallet
    • phone
    • a lot of blank papers
    • a black pen
    • a red pen

Nothing follows

It wasn’t often that Lin Jixue was actively approached for fashion advice, she could roughly sense something getting closer to her but she wasn’t entirely sure if it was about her or some other person or if it was the clothes on display.

It takes her a few moments to realize that it was herself who was spoken to. ”... Why, thank you for your advice.” She eventually says after a while. She brings her gaze to the sweater that was brought to her attention. Historically, semi-transparent printed fabric was a frequent design element of hanfu- the traditional Chinese clothing during most of her lifetime, so she knew it wasn’t that thin as well. She takes a while to figure out how to politely reject it. She already has a sweater of that color at home. She was of the opinion that if something wasn’t broken yet, there would be no need to replace it, the likely reason why her PC at home was a fossil and her cell phone right now was a qwerty from the start of the era of qwerty 'smart' phones. She’d replace them when they inevitably break, but they need to break first. ”I’ve already made a sweater of that color and style at home.” with a few more details but she felt she didn’t need to go in the specifics of that.

• (prep/sustain)What boundary am I playing with?(boundary between what/and what?) - effect - duration
  • (sustain)Boundary of my sleeves(Inside/Outside) - her sleeves can store a lot now - 1/-

>’the usual’ - +1 - x1

//OOC:
Luxuriously

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:36 pm

Keiko Celestine

X
. ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴀʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ғʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ѕнαттerιɴɢ тнe мooɴ αɴd вloodyιɴɢ тнe ѕĸy .
X
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀X

What was I comparing the universe with when I called it UNJUST without no Sense of its true intentions
xxxxxxx ( If i must scatter the world for the truth ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.
User Image

User Image

♑► [with : Ladies ]♑► [where : Store ] ♑► [mood : Mellow ] ♑► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

The fashionista nodded with a smile before putting the sweater back to its original place. Analyzing the female individual from head to toe, it is apparent this lady was rocking a unique yet dope style what may have origin from Asia. Koko too was part Korean so she kinda understood the concept such attire. Her ears then perk after hearing the lady recalling a sweater that is quite similar back at home. "I see. I guess you got an eye for clothing too, huh?"Tucking a strand of hair behind ear, curious eyes beamed at the lady with her head slightly tilted, "I'm Koko by the way! " .

Sticking her left hand towards the white haired lady, "Are you new around here? I know face when I see one, but I never seen you before." It was true. Koko was pretty good at remembering faces. From where she come from as well as the lifestyle she adapted, in scenarios like parties even if its more than hundreds of people, she always made sure to make herself known to them. Sometimes its all about networking and maybe having more ties will give you more opportunities. That's just her notion though.

Falling Scattered Petals

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:03 am
Pain: - "not quite non-existent, but close enough to it that I could almost say it neither matters nor exists" | Mood: Chill | Company: Koko | Previous Location: Hospital | Current Location, outside the store, by the display window

Items at hand:

Sleeves
    • Fuxiao the sword
    • her wallet
    • phone
    • a lot of blank papers
    • a black pen
    • a red pen

Nothing follows

”You could say that.” Lin Jixue smiles politely in response, having an eye for clothing was a necessary skill for most of her life. Women not knowing how to sew was a very recent thing for her, but that was probably because of how long she’s lived. Not knowing how to sew padded cloth into the previous season’s attire was often a matter of life and death and while it did not affect her nearly as much as an average human, she was well aware of it.

”Lin Jixue” She gives her name with a handshake. The silverette hadn’t thought of a Western name for the current era yet. She had no real need to. The last western name she’d given herself was a Latin name but Latin was no longer the lingua franca of the world, it hasn’t been for a long time now. Using that would only be counterintuitive to the purpose of giving oneself one. ”I’ve been here for a little over a month if that would count as new, but I might seem like a new face because of my lifestyle.” or rather her reclusive way of life and the fact that being close to rooms with high foot traffic would likely result in a migraine she wasn’t willing to deal with.

>’the usual’ - +1 - x1

//OOC:
Luxuriously

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:19 am

Keiko Celestine

X
X

User Image

User Image

A raised brow appeared on Koko’s face when she realize Lin was Chinese; her surname was a dead giveaway. Shaking her head in denial, “No, no, no. It’s not about your lifestyle. Just a new face I haven’t seen before. This city is so diverse that I’m not surprise of the different people and creatures living here.” Placing her hands on her curvy hips, she added, “In fact, I find it very fascinating.” she spoke with a carefree tone. As a profound head chef of Taste of Italy, she met and cooked for all kinds of creatures. She believed cooking is love made visible and she wants to share her passion in every dish she makes.

Returning a smile, her lips stretched revealing her pristine trademark smile. She spoke, her voice sweet as her smile. “ Have you explored all the parts of the city that has to offer? If not I’m down to kick it with you and grab some street food.” Laying a finger on her bottom lip, she continued to proceed on, “You like sushi? I know a good place that has quality sushi. I love blue fin tuna~” Hopefully Lin was down to come along.

Falling Scattered Petals

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:54 pm
Pain: - "not quite non-existent, but close enough to it that I could almost say it neither matters nor exists" | Mood: Chill | Company: Koko | Previous Location: Hospital | Current Location, outside the store, by the display window

Items at hand:

Sleeves
    • Fuxiao the sword
    • her wallet
    • phone
    • a lot of blank papers
    • a black pen
    • a red pen

Nothing follows

Lin Jixue raises her brows this time. As someone who almost certainly identifies as a human but had fallen out of the limitations and descriptors for humans a very long time ago, she did not find it particularly fascinating. Cultivation as a system of magic, in particular, was a human innovation from the time when humans were preyed upon and a minority to bridge the blatantly wide power gap between the two groups. It was much later on when the power dynamics were reversed, by then they were entering the Renaissance era in Europe and it was the middle of the Ming Dynasty in the Middle Kingdom. ”The diversity has always been there, it is just that there are not a lot of places where being open about not being a human would be a good idea.” The her of now, was a lot more like a yaoguai than it did human, so she could sympathize - she was often mistaken for them when legends of her compatriots had inevitably faded into obscurity and dismissed as mere fantasy. The Cultural Revolution did no favors in regards to this and she knew for a fact that some of her old friends have had their organs harvested without consent by the Communist Party, the ones best off were the ones who followed the paths of martial gods or had some sort of ability that could allow them to qualify as one. Contrary to the novels of the youth, the most common path was not that of martial mastery but of cooks, musicians, scholars and other similarly mundane pursuits- they were less likely to die from each other and were less prone to political schemes that led to bloodbaths that garnered so much hatred that the perpetrator’s entire clan’s down to the ninth degree cousin were wiped. These events were in regards to people who at least thought themselves as human, it could only be worse when the individual was not. No one needs this kind of information however and today is a nice day so far, she doesn’t need to make things dark.

”Not extensively.” She’s had plenty of adventures in her life and finds no need for more. ”But I do sell street food whenever the Farmer’s Market is open.” out of boredom. ”Oh, sure.”

>’the usual’ - +1 - x1

//OOC:
Luxuriously

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:37 pm

Keiko Celestine

X
X

User Image

User Image

"Oh, I see..." Koko would murmur, smiling with a her lips sealed as she'd study Lin for a moment. She fixed the lady with an unwavering stare, her head slightly tilted. Something about those two different colored eyes aroused the petite girl with curiosity. Certainly it was a first to see such unique beauty, but it wasn't quite shocking. Maybe she was wearing colored contacts? So many questions popped in her mind. Despite how calm and blunt Lin was, Koko knew there was more than what meets the eye. Lin was kinda like a puzzle, a puzzle that she would love to solve. A mystique aura revolved around his lady. Lin had a different demeanor compared Koko's serious yet bubbly personality.

In regards to the Farmer's Market, Koko too often paid a visit now and then to purchase some fresh meat and vegetables for her resturaunt. However, she never recall seeing Lin there before when she mentioned that she sells street food there. Since Koko was a foodie, just the little wonders of what Lin had to offer at her shop made her ears perked with interest. "For real...?! What kind of food do you sell?" Koko was a fan when it comes to the night markets or any type of event similar to that where she gets to try different types of food. She got a boujee palate after all. When Lin agreed to accompanied her, Koko then slowly nod, "Awesome. Let me get your number then. I'm been busy with work, but I'll call you whenever I'm free. Is that alright with you? "

Falling Scattered Petals

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:05 am

Items at hand:

Sleeves
    • Fuxiao the sword
    • her wallet
    • phone
    • a lot of blank papers
    • a black pen
    • a red pen

Nothing follows

Lin Jixue blinks owlishly in response to the inquisitive gaze. The scar that led to the loss of her original left eye is, for a fraction of a second, visible, the scars may have had hundreds of years to fade but they’re still vaguely visible to a person if they were trying to seek it. ”It depends on what I have available. I’ve travelled plenty and lived long enough to say I can adjust to different cuisines, but I typically do Chinese cuisine.” No one needs to know how old she is, cultivators often take pride in looking like they’re in their early 20s when they’re centuries old. In hindsight however, the things she makes were the ones that are considered difficult (and made quite a spectacle when she made them). ”I do however usually leave early. When I’ve sat for too long, I just cut my price by a lot so I sell out faster and go home sooner.”

”That’s fine.” And so she gave her number. She brings out her qwerty phone. Most young ones would probably be pressuring her to use a newer model, but this one still works so she thought there is no need to.

>’the usual’ - +1 - x1

//OOC:
Luxuriously

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:20 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨②
( ① чєαя, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:33 am

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe The strongthe weak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe innocent… the corrupt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFear. Fear is my ally."

Parked just outside of the store, Tagata placed her helmet, on the seat of her bike, and leaned against it, with time still with her, she decided to light up a cigarette while waiting for Allix. Her hair was still damp from the shower she took, and had pulled it back in a low-loose ponytail, Everything she wore reeked of masculinity, but she enjoyed the cologne smell it gave off, it sure did the trick in attracting the women who walked by her, sadly for them, she isn't a man, but sure as hell looks like one. Tagata couldn't help but smirk. But, perhaps she should have thought her outfit a bit more better than this? Then again, the attention isn't so bad. It's not these stranger's she's trying to attract anyways.....wait...That was a weird thought. Tagata tossed the butt of her cigarette on the pavement, and stepped on the remaining embers, letting of a deep sigh. Why are these thoughts invading her? It's annoying!......But is it really?

"Far above, far above.
xxxxxxxWe don't know where we'll fall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFar above, far above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was great is rendered small."

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:30 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar
Outfit

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Ah! She couldn't wait to get Tagata all dressed up! Sure, it was mainly to help with her actual job, but she had to admit - she really did love dolling people up. Making them look and feel good was just a passion she really, really loved. Seeing that sparkle of confidence that sparked up in people after getting their outfit together was almost the best feeling in the world. While at home, she made sure to pile in all of the outfit pieces that she made into the small foldable wagon that she had borrowed from a coworker and headed out of her house. On the way to Not So-Catwalk, there was a random guy she had passed by on the sidewalk that tried to call out to her, eyeing her up and down like an easy conquest. However, after intentionally ignoring his first call, the man gave her an annoyed looked and decided the best course of action was to ******** follow her. All. The. Way. There. She would have told him off right then and there, but she wanted to embarrass him a little. If he wanted to be a little b***h baby about her ignoring him, then she was going to do it in front of an audience.

The closer she got to the retail store, the more Tagata's silhouette became more clear. To make things better, there were even a few people walking around the area. Perfect. Stopping in her tracks, Allix turned on her heels towards the dude, staring him down with an intense glare, but with a sweet smile on her face. "Can I ******** help you? You gotta reason for following me for ******** 4 whole blocks?" The guy seemed a little taken aback from her sudden harsh words, but kept the same stupid annoyed look on his face. "Tch, you're an uppity b***h, huh? The least you could do when someone's giving you a compliment is say "thank you"." To that comment, Allix could only laugh before scowling and staring back him with anger bubbling up inside her. "Aw, did the poor little baby feel sad that I ignored him? It's the little d**k energy, for me. It's the fact that you felt so insecure about one woman not giving you the time of day that you felt like it was your god-given right to follow her to say some stupid s**t like that, for me." She took a step closer to him, but hadn't noticed that her eyes went from their usual ebony color to her golden hue when she got angry. "I'm gonna continue to have a good day, and you are
gonna turn around and go back to wherever the ******** you were going. I know I'm hot - I don't need a dog who thinks layering on cheap cologne and axe body spray is equivalent to a shower to tell me that. ******** off, you're burning my nose hairs."

After embarassing him in public, Allix turned to Tagata, her smile genuinely sweet for the woman and grabbed a hold of her hand to usher them inside the store. "Don't mind the trash. He was just about to leave. You look great, by the way~ Did you get any phone numbers dressed like that?" The designer said, teasing her model on the last bit.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Annoyed || Inspired xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:12 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Lifting her head to see her friend walking down the street, wait, friend?....Yes...yes her friend, but it appeared she was being followed. Her animalistic instinct was kicking in, telling her to rip this man to shreds. However, there was a crowd....and it was still day out.....But, what she didn't put into account, was the show Allix gave everyone. "A woman after my own heart." Tagata breathed out quietly. When she grabbed her hand to usher her in, Tagata looked over her opposite shoulder at the man, and made sure to remember his odder....for later reasons. She glared at him with murderous intent, and watched as he scurried away. When Allix spoke, complimenting Tagata, and asking if she had any numbers for how she looked, she leaned close to Allix's ear, and in a low voice- "I turned them all down. I'm here for you, and you alone." Straightening her posture again, she moved Allix's hand to Tagata's forearm, to be a bit more formal. "That performance earlier. With the....what did you call him? Trash?....." She paused and smiled down at her friend. "I found that most attractive." She teased. and found herself chuckling. "You never fail to surprise me."

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:39 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar
Outfit

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

As the two walked into the building, Allix's cheeks flared up hot and pink from just hearing Tagata's response. Turned them down? Wait... for her? The more the tall woman kept teasing her, the more heat she felt in her face."W-Well, trash is trash. If that a*****e thought I was some simple-minded, docile little girl, he had another thing comin'!" A soft air of frustration escaped her lips as a result. Screw that dude! She was really tempted to beat his a**, but he was lucky! If she wasn't wearing such a nice outfit, who knows? Maybe she would've broken a few bones on him. Looking up at Tagata, the designer gave her a little smirk. "I do like to think I'm the gift that keeps on giving, so stick around for more surprises if ya want~" She replied following little playful wink. Allix really was a little wild card at times.

Going towards the customer service desk, Allix talked to the manager for a quick moment. Before getting here, she made sure to reserve at least one changing room. Luckily for them, there was a whole second area for changing. They didn't use it much since it was further towards the back of the store, which was perfect in her case. Allix didn't want anyone distracting them! After all, she did have a lovely model to dress up. After thanking the manager, she went ahead and started making her way towards the back of the store, pulling the small wagon of neatly folded clothes along with her. "I know I've probably said this like a million times, but thanks again for your help, Tagata~ You're seriously doing me a HUUUGE solid, right now." The designer rummaged through the pile of clothes, laying stuff down on a near by table and sort of assessing what worked together. It probably looked like madness to a bystander looking in, but there was a method to it... well at least in her head at least. With the first outfit pieced together, Allix handed it over to Tagata with a toothy grin. "Alright, go put this on. Let me know if things don't fit right, or if you need help."

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Flustered || Inspired xxx» COMPANY: Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:57 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Tagata couldn't help but smile softly to herself, just watching Allix's reaction to her teasing was quite amusing. When the offer was made to "stick around" Tagata kept on smiling. Maybe I will. She thought to herself. This company she found herself in, this...atmosphere. It was...nice. Making friends, this is how it was....right? While her friend was chatting up one of the retail workers, she took the time to disconnect, and look around. A few people look in their direction, and her eyes shifted to each one with a blank expression. How fragile lives are, Tagata njoy imagining herself in her wendigo form, causing a mass slaughter. The store being wrecked, and coated in blood, shrieks of agony, ah, music to her ears. But the sound of squeaky wheels, snapped her back to reality, and followed Allix to the back of the store. "You're fine." Tagata responded. "If anything....you're doing me a huge favor." She added. This was a test personally for her, she needed to know her limits. How long can she hold back the constant hunger? How much longer, can she pretend? If she were to turn, is she able to control it better? Would she harm Allix? Would she- The memory of when they first met, with Allix exposing her neck, invaded her mind. When Allix handed her the clothes, she felt her face warm up quickly, and headed in to the dressing room. What the hell was that!? Tagata thought to herself. She took a deep breath, and sighed quietly to herself, undressing, and redressing in the outfit that was put together by Allix. Tagata rummaged through her coats pocket, and pulled out her muzzle, looking in the mirror, she fidgeted with the metal cage. "U-Um......I'm coming out." Tagata put the muzzle, on, and stepped out of the dressing room.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out