Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm
A headful of dark curls suddenly blocked her view and she pouted at Pothos. But...he was her hero! He could do anything! Surely he could help her now to meet this dreamy god of a Pae!

Pouting cutely, she reached for Pothos' hands. "You know him! Then, could you introduce us? I know you can; you can do anything! It's just..." she peered over his other shoulder this time. "I've never seen anyone so...pretty..."

Fea Line
Pothos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm
"Wait what no!" exclaims Kasmai, right before he begins to shriek with giggles. "Not fair not fair!" he whines, wiggling to try and get away from the tickling fingers without giving up his pin. It's a precarious position and he's obviously losing.

That's when he feels a pinch on his back, right above his hips. "Hey, ow!" he says, sitting up and rubbing the spot. It couldn't have been his adversary, his hands had been busy tickling him. He looks around for who might have done it, and his eyes land on a beautiful blue and white angel.

"Hey I'll be right back," he says, climbing off Hydrangea and walking over to the other male.

He clears his throat as he nears the cool-colored beauty and smiles a little. "I don't mean to interrupt," he begins, his voice like honey, "But I couldn't help but notice, even from all the way over there, how the light catches your skin and it almost shimmers." He smiles. "Might we have a dance? I'm Kasmai."

Fea Line
Looks like Hydrangea wins this round...

Twitchapher the 3rd
Aquos

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 pm
Alma giggled and exclaimed, "The lake is so pretty! I love it!" It was one of her favorite things about where she lived, besides her momma of course. Once she learned how to be safe in the water she became half fish.

With a quizzical look, she listened to him talk about the lake at night. "I haven't really seen it at night." She supposed sleep had always won. However, now she wanted to see it for herself!

His offer was well received and she gave him a big smile with her answer, "Sure! You might even get to meet Tora-momma. She is the best momma there is, I know." Oh did she ever know. Back down to the dark place where nothing was real she went.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 pm
Victory! Hyd had not only managed to tickle the stuffins out of his opponent but he made him wander off too! Wait, why was that a good thing? And what was he doing on the floor? HIS MANE! HIS PRECIOUS MANE! Flying up from the floor he proceeded to dust himself off and straighten his mane and tail. Where had Bert gone?

Glancing around, Hyd scanned the crowd, spotting the lime green stud.... flirting with someone else?! His heart sank, and he really had no idea why. He only just met the pegasus a few days before the event but still... it hurt.

Slinking over he shyly tapped Bert on the shoulder...

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:03 pm
Introduce them? So pretty?

Did she....

Pothos scanned the crowd for his sister, conveniently NOT seeing her. Frowning, he crossed his arms and turned his head. "Nope." How dare his sister shoot his hero. HIS HERO. HOW HE NEEDED A HERO!

But she was his hero... and the way she looked at him... he didn't want to disappoint his lovely little lady hero...

"I...I don't know... Mother is very possessive. Why don't you just.. stay here... and let me worship you some more." he said, wide eyed like a pitty kitty.

Teigra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:13 pm
Seiana_ZI

User Image Har heard about the party interested to see what was going to happen maybe he would find the girl of his dreams and settle down and have a family. The thought made him smile. He had been around for so long he had watched many Family members grow up and have kids of there own and now he thought it was his turn. Comeing in he left a small package on the present table. He noticed a flower sitting there also. Looking around he had wondered who had left it there? Well how would he knew who left it anyway it was a very cute present he thought It just needed some water.
Looking around to try to spot were the drinks were he had a hard time seeing over all the Pae. Sibeiko sighed he wished he had wings so he did not wander around lost. He soon sighted Nashe fluttering in the air. He moved over to her. "Excuse me My Lady but have you seen the refreshment table?"  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Menelie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 4, 11 Total: 15 (2-200)

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:15 pm
Iordanes winces as he watches Aglaia accidentally shoot Mother's intended. Cripes. Well, no better time than now to stir up some more chaos as a distraction.

He takes aim for a dusky purple fae (Poliahu), turning her into a male. Quite a fetching male, actually. He pings the fae with one of Eros' arrows also, then searches for another target. Ah, there was one. A bright blue-and-purple male with spots on his cheeks (Alister). Perhaps he'd enjoy being a lady for a while. He pings this one also with one of each type of arrow, then immediately begins searching for his next targets.

sailornorthstar

Seiana_ZI

((Oh my! Looks like Poliahu and Alister are the opposite genders for the duration of the event! Remember, Eros' arrows also make them fall in love with each other. Have fun in your new bodies!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 pm
The demonic gave a silent sigh of relief. She accepted, and most excitedly no less. He could make sure she got home safe. "Oh? How surprising if you live right by it. A shame really. When we walk back however you'll be sure to take a proper gander of it. And it would be an honor to meet your Tora-momma." Who hopefully would see his good intentions instead of thinking he was a creepy pae.

As his eyes flicked back to his fez, a sudden thought came to mind. "Would you like to see a trick I can do with my hat? I promise to let you wear it again right after."

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Menelie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 99, 1 Total: 100 (2-200)

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 pm
Iordanes takes aim at his next target, a bright yellow demon male (Junior). Surely he'd make a lovely young woman. He pings the male with an arrow, and follows it with one of Eros' arrows.

Taking aim at his next target, a very attractive fae femme with thigh-high boots, he lets an arrow fly. See how she'd do with the opposite set of parts! Only, he missed. What? He never misses! The arrow whizzes right past her ear and hits...oh boy. The dusky-purple fae (Poliahu) he'd just hit earlier! He stares at his bow for a while, too dumbfounded to remember to fling one of Eros' arrows at her again...

Dementia Requiem Asumi

sailornorthstar

((Well, that was unexpected! It looks like Junior is a lovely lady for the duration of the event and, well, Poliahu's back to herself again... Remember that Eros' arrows cause the pae to fall in love with the first other pae they see!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Seiana_ZI

User Image Ei-Kal was amused at Criofan's reasoning for coming to the party, but could scarcely deny his own interest about the matter. While he might not have the same collecting urge as Criofan, that didn't make his curiosity any less. It was possible to say, even, that some of that urge had rubbed off on Ei-Kal. Meticulous indeed he was, however, and he was already reflexively mentally sorting anything Criofan looked at for any significant length of time. Just in case. "We should make sure it's something small," he mused, noting the sheer amount of others around. Ei-Kal was sure that Criofan already figured as much, but it bore repeating. Once upon a time, he'd idly entertained the idea of dissuading the other fae from 'acquiring' things, but had long, long, long realised the futility of that endeavour.

Besides, he liked him just how he was.

It was how they'd met, after all.

And it wasn't like Venus was hurting for anything. Ei-Kal would hardly be as accepting if the beneficiary were someone struggling. As it was, the goddess tired him out just looking at her. He would never have that level of energy, but more power to her, he supposed. As it was, they were there for a reason. An amused chuckle as he gestured, "lead the way."

---

User Image Dancing? Oh why dancing? Well, he supposed he couldn't be too surprised. He'd known where he was going when he decided to accompany his fathers and step-sister. He was definitely reluctant, but if there was someone he couldn't say no too, it was Zaria. Few others would've gotten away with pulling him out towards the centers of activity. "Zaria," he began, voice pitched for her alone, "Zaria, I'm not a good dancer I'm really not..." He could kind of shuffle a little? He was a star patty-cake player, to be sure. Anything more than that... well, he'd dabbled, but... "What are you wanting to dance?"  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

Fea Line rolled 2 100-sided dice: 16, 27 Total: 43 (2-200)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Pothos pouted. His hero seemed to be ignoring him. Whyyyyy! Why was he cursed in such ways!

Taking two more arrows he loaded them into his bow and fired them off into the crowd in a pitiful pout.

He watched as the first arrow hit a purpley blue fae (Aldis) and... oh... whats this? Kleta? .... WAIT A TICK!

WAS THAT why this lovely lady was now his hero? DID SHE HIT HIM?
Oh well consider this payback! Taste sweet longing!

Aww man, she really didn't think he was amazing did she...

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Aldis

Wolfs Heart
Kleta

(( Pothos's arrows make another long for the first pae they see but alas! It can not be...... Happy longing guy and gals >] ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:45 pm
Alma informed him most solemnly, "When I was younger I wasn't really allowed out at night." Did that stop her? No but getting caught sure did. The idea sounded like fun though, see the lake as she had never really seen it before. "Okay!" She cheered even raising on hand in the air in celebration.

"Tora-momma is the best!" This was a fact she knew it to be with all her heart. She saw no reason why her momma wouldn't like her new friend if they met.

A trick with the hat? Alma blinked then looked down at the hat wondering why kind of trick it could be. Without further hesitation she easily handed it over to him, holding on with two hands until he took hold of it.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:56 pm
Still didn't explain why the mother never took her to it. But he wouldn't press as he had a trick to perform. He gingerly took the hat from her before standing up and pushing his chair in. "Alright, watch closely." He stuck his right hand out that held the fez and waited a moment, gauging her excitement. Then in one quick flick the wrist, he set the hat barreling down his arm, rolling across his chest and across his opposite arm to be caught by his left hand. He flicked his left wrist, sending it back over his arm and chest to be caught by his right hand. He flicked his right hand once more, sending the fez into a spin high above his head. The male glanced up once to guess it's positioning and tilted his neck ever so slightly forward.

PLOP! The hat landed square on his noggin.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:13 pm
Seiana_ZI

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Poliahu had been standing next the most beautiful Harpy in the world when she felt a stab in the shoulder Ouch she moved to look to see what had hit her and her eyes fell on Alister. She was beautiful she just had to have her. She Left the most Beautiful Harpy in the world and ran over to Alister She wanted to be with that beautiful Pae forever. Or so she thought

She did not have a chance to notice that she had been changed into a guy before felt another stab in the other shoulder changing her back into a female. She did not want to look away from Alister but she had to find out what was attacking her. And her eyes fell on Junior. Another Lovely woman that she wanted to spend her life with. She now had a problem she wanted both of theses beautiful ladies but they were not close to one another. How could she be with both of them. Poliahu stood there between the two mind trying to figure out what to do.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:13 pm
Kleta had since taken a break from firing arrows for the moment. So far, she had been fairly safe from the arrows being fired by her siblings, she had found a pretty good vantage point. As she went to fetch herself a drink she felt a strange tingle on her arm. Kleta looked up to find the cause, but as she did her gaze fell upon the stunning figure before her, a purple and blue fae. Surely, the most famous mortal on Telrunya.

Kleta wanted him, more then she had ever wanted anything in her life. More then she wanted victory, more then she wanted fame. But he was a mortal! The idea of it disgusted her and intrigued her at the same time, her heart felt so conflicted over the intense desire she had for this mortal.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Aldis

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games