Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:47 pm
Zombs calmed down slightly when Tael set her gun down but he was confused why she'd do that, untill she mentioned the two and one pretty injured from a fight it seemed but seemed to be resting up. "it's okay... I kinda stay alone though... mostly b-because people would try to sh-shoot me on sight..." he said and gulped nervously from the memories earlier, he then remembered something and almost forgot to introduce himself. "by the way... um.. I'm Zombs... Errr... I named myself that..." he said and smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
===========================
"Let's move ourselves to a better future!"
===========================

Tael's Theme

I devoted myself to help others...

Tael returned his smile as she started to relax. "Nice to meet you Zombs, my name is Tael, but if you want you can call me Tally." She almost beamed at him, it was a little lonely with Justin always on the move, and the two they were protect knowing near to nothing about them. She decided not to make any introductions until they knew that they were completely safe and Light was rested up. "Um... m-may I ask what happened to you? I... I mean you look like the z-zombies outside but you don't act like them." Tael said nervously, confused.

... but it is my curse that drives them away.

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:51 pm
*Already hearingt eh elevator coming up, Scourage quickly turned as a incendary slide's out of his holster as he grabbed it and quickly bite off the ring as he threw it at where the elevator as the grenade quickly explode's in flame's as scourage quickly took out his bow and slide's out an arrow as he aim's it and await's for a reaction his assiliant*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Gothams Avenger
*Already hearingt eh elevator coming up, Scourage quickly turned as a incendary slide's out of his holster as he grabbed it and quickly bite off the ring as he threw it at where the elevator as the grenade quickly explode's in flame's as scourage quickly took out his bow and slide's out an arrow as he aim's it and await's for a reaction his assiliant*

(Gothams, I want you to go to the forum I posted up and please read through it... PLEASE!)  

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:59 pm
Jos K Kitten
Gothams Avenger

(Gothams, I want you to go to the forum I posted up and please read through it... PLEASE!)
Right number 1~ I will not agree to not using **
Number 2: I'm not doing anything wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 pm
Gothams Avenger
Jos K Kitten
Gothams Avenger

(... I don't want to send you a long PM with everything you ARE doing wrong...)  

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:04 pm
Jos K Kitten
Gothams Avenger
Jos K Kitten
Gothams Avenger

(... I don't want to send you a long PM with everything you ARE doing wrong...)
Make it short and sweet, i alway's get lectured at, please, do your worst  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 pm
Zombs smiled happily when she also introduced herself, he never had anyone to talk to since he could remember but truthfully he couldn't remember much. "Oh well um... that is hard to explain since... I don't remember much..." he said then looked away at the ground sadly, trying to remember how this happened to him. "I don't know who I am... I know my likes and dislikes... but I remember slightly that I was attacked... by some stranger... then everything went black... I-I think I am... one of them..." he said backing away a little, afraid she'd think differently now about him.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow didn't hear her shout at him as he skated faster. He did quick turns to avoid building and cars. As he drew closer to the mall or what's left of it. He skid to a stop looking at the broken windows, doors that had no way of opening them form ether side, and the stench of roting bodies of humans and mobians a like. Shadow looked for an good entire way, but looked behind him seeing the fox that told him about Light, his brother. He glared and turned away, "Why are you falling me?" he asked breaking away some glass in a shops window and then climbed in to the display window. He felt around for the small door then kicked it open knocking it off its hinges.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Agent Hawk aka Justin Robson
Assassin of S.A.G.U.N.

Agent Hawk didn't budge as the elevator exploded in flames behind him. He stayed calm, "Drop your weapon!" he shouted to him still aiming his automatic pistol at Scourge. He already flipped the safety switch realizing Scourge may shoot the arrow at him anyways. He slowly inched forward towards him.

((OOC: here we go...again!))

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:09 pm
"No no! It's you who should drop your weapons."*Grabbing my right side of the jacket sleeve he'd quickly pull it back revealing grenades and TNT sticks wrapped around my body* "So, will we go on easy? Or will I blow up the odd's into my favor?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:12 pm
Agent Hawk aka Justin Robson
Assassin of S.A.G.U.N.

Agent Hawk stared at the highly explosives around the green hedgehog's body, "Fine we'll play it your way." he said to him turning the safety back on his gun and tossing it to the side and he did the same with the sniper rifle. He keep his bow and arrows just encase he tried anthing funny. He raised his hands putting them behind the back of his head and then slowly got down on his knees. Agent Hawk would rather play hostage then died trying to kill him, but little did the hedgehog know Agent Hawk pressed the button down on his communicator and held it down, "So why on earth are you wearing highly explosives?" he asked waiting for a reply, so the other's could hear.

((OOC: ))

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 pm
((Bye guy's :3 and you can delete my profiles as well))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 am
((Gotham had left so... I'll have to do something about that green hedgehog))

The hedgehog smirked at Justin and noticed him asking him a question, he grinned slightly insane almost and stayed a good distance away from him. "it's for protection... but also for something else... I might blow this half of the mall if you shoot me... just gotta press this button then boom! you go along with me!" he said in a sorta insane tone and laughed, keeping the button near his hand and ready to press it.

Light was starting to wake up slowly, he was opening his eyes a bit. "hmmm...? what... where are we...?" he mumbled slightly and sat up a little too fast, he groaned slightly in pain and seemed to still have a headache.

Zombs thought he heard something like two voices but static sorta, he looked at Tael slightly in confusion and fear a bit. "Did you hear that...?" he said and pretty much forgot what they were talking about before. ((his derp moment lol))  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 am
Iblis saw Light finally wake up. "Take it easy... Your chaos control brought everyone to the mall...but we weren't the only ones here so two people in our group went to check the place out... You were still asleep so I stayed behind to make sure you stayed safe..." Iblis explained as she put a hand on Light's shoulder. "If something happened, I was told to take you to G.U.N. underground base..." Iblis added as she showed Light the items that Justin had given her.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games