Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED-Posting still OK!] Halloween Heroes TCG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nothing Yet rolled 10 100-sided dice: 100, 54, 95, 39, 44, 58, 76, 86, 81, 14 Total: 647 (10-1000)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 am
As soon as he realized what this booth had to offer, Thackery was sorely disappointed that he hadn't really stopped by for anything more than a minigame. He loved collecting things! He held the packet of cards in his hands as if it were a priceless treasure, turning it over and over to inspect all of the little details before finally tugging the wrapper open to see what other treasures were inside. Moving very carefully, he gently pulled the stack of cards out and began to shuffle through them, eyes wide with interest at them all.

Common: All My Friends Are Dead, FEAR Core, Riley, Haunted House, Pepin Molyneau, FEAR Candy, Yin Cang
Uncommon: Joy Candy,
Rare: Pumpkin Pill
Mega Charizard: Glorious Arel

The shiniest one was really pretty, but it looked distinctly like a key-theiving Arel. In fact, he was almost certain that was exactly who it was. He frowned and held it out to the booth's owner.

"You can have this one."

โ“‚๐”ž๐”Ž๐”ข โ“‚๐”ข ๐”ž โ’ฝ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ

Student's Name: Thackery
Species: Demon
Year 1 art: ART
Year 2 art: ART
Year 3 art: he is y3 but no art yet, so n/a <3
FEAR 1: (NAME OF ATTACK, IE: Snotball Attack/TYPE OF FEAR, IE: Battle Cry/SHORT FLAVOR TEXT) (Since there are only 2 FEARS for a card but more for the student, you have to select only two you want to be made for cards. This is the FEAR that upgrades in Y2.)
FEAR 2: (NAME OF ATTACK, IE: Snotball Attack/TYPE OF FEAR, IE: Battle Cry/SHORT FLAVOR TEXT) (Since there are only 2 FEARS for a card but more for the student, you have to select only two you want to be made for cards. This is the FEAR that upgrades in Y3 and appears in Y2.)
Item Card: n/a
Holo Card: y2~

I, Thackery, hereby give Halloween Heroes permission to publish my image and my information on the Halloween Heroes Trading Card Game cards. Halloween Heroes TCG reserves the right to create any flavor text, event-based cards, or re-use any content I submit for promotional purposes.

Pepzilla
I'd like to trade the Glorious Arel for the tokens and a wishing crown, please~ <333

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:53 am
โ“‚๐”ž๐”Ž๐”ข โ“‚๐”ข ๐”ž โ’ฝ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ

Student's Name: Mortimer McNeal
Species: Undead
Year 1 art: ART
Year 2 art: ART
Year 3 art: N/A right now, but is Y3
FEAR 1: Vengeful Bolts/Swift Strikes/Creates tangible lightning bolts to physically throw at opponent in quick succession
FEAR 2: Recharge/The Chill/Reboots with a full system shock to get body mobilizing again
Holo Card: Y2

I, Mortimer McNeal, hereby give Halloween Heroes permission to publish my image and my information on the Halloween Heroes Trading Card Game cards. Halloween Heroes TCG reserves the right to create any flavor text, event-based cards, or re-use any content I submit for promotional purposes.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Dragain rolled 10 100-sided dice: 88, 19, 8, 88, 81, 55, 57, 52, 81, 65 Total: 594 (10-1000)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 pm
Dupes. Dupes everywhere.

Ariane's luck apparently ran out with that last booster pack, not that it really mattered to her that much; that one lucky streak was enough to satisfy her for a while, where these cards were concerned.

Pepzilla
1 promo card please <3

Meegane rolled 10 100-sided dice: 36, 66, 23, 73, 54, 24, 53, 98, 27, 76 Total: 530 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 pm
After having some luck in the trading cards, she went and grabbed another pack. Oh, she got 9 common cards, she started at the cards, wasn't the boil on the card she saw in other booth? The one she tried to catch the scrags. The remaining one was a holo rare card, with........another boil she didn't know, probably another Amityville student?

Quote:
MONSTER Y1-Yวn Cรกng x9 (36, 66, 23, 73, 54, 24, 53, 27, 76)
REAPER Y3-Shun Kuroda x1 (98 )

Pepzilla
+1 Token please?

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Inle-roo rolled 10 100-sided dice: 97, 69, 31, 33, 67, 64, 100, 54, 53, 55 Total: 623 (10-1000)

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 pm
Sylas had gotten so excited when the first card he pulled out had been a rare that he hadn't even really noticed the super-rare holo Arel card glittering among the others he put down to trade.

Pepzilla
2 tokens + abhorrent griftrix, please~ sn: angrybunny

Vashtya rolled 10 100-sided dice: 63, 66, 31, 35, 77, 64, 28, 36, 73, 72 Total: 545 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 pm
Making his way back to the TCG booth, Aedan cheerfully snagged another booster pack, opening it up hurriedly. What would he find in his pack today?

As he fanned the cards out, looking at each one in turn, he was a little bit disappointed to see he'd gotten all commons, this time--and all ones he'd already gotten in previous packs:
1 x ITEM-FEAR Candy
1 x ENVIRONMENT-Haunted House
1 x ITEM-Malcolm's Staff
1 x EVENT-All My Friends are Dead
1 x MONSTER Y1-Unstabul Itches
1 x GHOST Y1-Pepin Molyneau
2 x DEMON Y1-Riley
1 x MONSTER Y1-Jericho Bloodbane
1 xMONSTER Y1-Yวn Cรกng

Ah well, at least he'd have extras in case something unfortunate happened to the others...

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

keiifuu rolled 10 100-sided dice: 74, 49, 24, 23, 10, 29, 39, 31, 5, 22 Total: 306 (10-1000)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 pm
Senga ripped open another pack of cards for kicks.

ใƒฝ('ใƒผ`)ใƒŽ

Manda rolled 10 100-sided dice: 97, 17, 15, 89, 56, 63, 90, 59, 57, 60 Total: 603 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:58 pm
(( Tedan is "Viana", a Nightwalker Golem. Female, 7'11". Not wearing much clothing 8D ))

Hmmn, this looked interesting. Tedan wandered up to a booth and picked up a pack of cards to open. Sort of like that Magic game that he used to see people playing before he became a Hunter? But a Halloween version .... maybe these could be useful for research somehow.

Ooh, the first card seemed to be something rare! Still, it was just an item card - not all that useful for information purposes. So he decided to trade that one in for one of the event tokens. Flipping through the rest of the cards, he listed them out mentally ...
Two Fear Candy cards, a "Shun" card, a Flashlight card, a "Jericho" card, and then two Silver Seed cards. He also seemed to have gotten a couple of uncommons ... hm. A Joy Candy (s**t he was trading that too, for a minipet maybe?? Didn't want to think about Joy. Nope nope nope) and a "Breck" card, which he decided to keep.

Pepzilla
Trading in 1 rare for 1 token and if I may, 1 uncommon for Glitched Scale Sprite please!
Minis name: MandaGaia

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 am
Hitsuzen
You tried! 9/21

Roxy_roxanna2
You tried! 9/21 (ALSO DAWWW <3)

kurotomato
You tried! 9/21

Ramenli
You never told me if you were redeeming ;w;

Nothing Yet
I verify your x2 tokens! 9/21 (also whats your minis sn? OTLTLTLTLL)

Dragain
You tried! 9/21

S-Blacky
I verify your token! 9/21

Inle-roo
I verify your x2 tokens! 9/21

kurotomato
You tried! 9/21

Kupuritama
Be sure to quote me if you're redeeming.

Manda
Only one prize!

Though the Fright Night was a success for Ace, pulling in plenty of money for the support of the school, he still felt kinda bad about having to begin closing down his 'shop'. He still had several booster packs left but he was told to give the surplus back. He'd still pocket one or two but from now on unless he was beckoned to do it again, Ace would no longer be their drug dealer merchant... that is... unless he asked his daddy very nicely.

Starting to lock up, he made a mental note to bug Enzo sometime and plot a way of continuing the source of income. Perhaps putting their heads together would yield a repeat performance.

{{Thank you guys for taking part in my booth!
This was a highly experimental thread and concept and I intend to keep as well as making the student cards. Unfortunately as you all know photobucket decided to CONVENIENTLY ******** us in the a**. Surely that'll get changed, they apparently had enough of an outcry to reverse their decision to 'scramble' urls. Until then please be patient I would rather wait it out than upload to my own ftp. ;w;a
But, if you're interested in seeing Halloween Heroes continue, there will be an organized 'club' for it that will not be like "YOU MUST BE IN THIS CLUB TO PARTICIPATE AND BE ACTIVE BLAH BLAH." There WILL be a game actually made for it and plenty of booster pack openings again. <3 There will also some day maybe be a way to implement Hunters and Horsemen but for now I'm just trying to make it work in Halloween at the least. So yea, thank you guys a bunch for participating and actually coming by regularly! I really appreciate it <3

Keep an eye out in the future for more Halloween Heroes stuff! I'll make a thread sometime so you can continue to request student cards aw yea. }}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:01 am
Pepzilla
I wasn't o3o

Yin was just standing in front of Ace, the mega charizard Jack card clearly visible, and he was just spazzing out over a common Cricket's Babies' card.

For a very long time.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:07 am
Ramenli
You tried! 9/21

Ah okay I see =] Thats fine! Just didnt wanna overlook you  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:13 am
(( Oops sorry! I'll take the token then if that's okay~ ))  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:20 am
Manda
I verify your token! 9/21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:38 pm