Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San chuckled a little, trying to brush off the seriousness of the question. Being in VOID was a major responsibility, and if everyone took every little mission like it was life and death could easily burn a ninja out of hs career.

"Yes, being in VOID means you are in the highest level of clearence in the village. Ganchou...well i have no idea what ganchou did. Nothing was sanctioned for him to go to kumo, and certainly wasn't sanctioned for him to attack the Kage's office. To this day, i dont know what his motives were. he was hunted down and investigated by me and Bast, but Six sensei eventually found him and...well...he is on the dead list now."

San let that moment die down as his clone continued with its investigation as well as they moved through the crowd.

"As far as Howaido goes, he is not on any deep cover sanctioned mission that i know of. seein as i am director, unless mam explicitly didnt brief me about this, then i think all of his reaosn and problems are his own. But if he is in deep s**t...he knows who he can call...."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:43 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James grunted again. "ok that's easy enough. I feel like the other villages are out to get us and just can't find a way to do it. we have had what? two or three spys show up? what the hell is up with that?"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image

San worked his hardest not to laugh at the mention of "spy" from the huge ice users mouth. The were most definetly spies, but far from the calliber that VOID was producing.

"They were spies, but second rate at that. One was even a kid trying to impress his teacher who just got killed. Kinda sad how they think they can mess with us. One was a missing nin from Kumo, who was taken care of officially from Kumo Oinin so i dont really call that a spy. A poor case of judgement, but not exactly a spy"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm
Approaching the city's main square, the two Suna shinobi would be able to gaze up at the Queen, who was in the middle of her weekly updates to the masses. Everything seemed all hunky dorry, except for the sudden vanishing of the mole. San wouldn't be able to contact it for quite some time, if he'd ever be able to again. Thus, when a guard came forth to direct the shinobi up an elevator to see the queen herself, he'd find himself relieved to think of other things.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

San bowed to the guards, and would follow them to the elevator. He needed to check with the queen to make sure everything was ok. He was slightly worried about his clone, and used his entire time in the elevator to search for it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James would nod and follow. Tapping his foot to the crappy elevator music, he would be ready to get out of the elevator.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 pm
A ding resounded as the elevator slowed at the 60th floor, letting the shinobi out as the doors slid aside. The horrible elevator music subsided as the lengthy hall emptied out to reveal the Queen on the far end. "What does the Daimyo Amaya seek today, shinobi of the Wind Country?" Her voice echoed off of the tall, curving walls, making it seem as though she were all about them, even though they could clearly see the young woman seated some tens of meters away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

San bowed his head low to show his respect, then spoke in a relaxing tone to provade the situation.

"The Diamyo sent us to check up on your productivity, recovery, stability, and security your highness. The port city has been under attack by strange automatons, and after the unfortunate dealing with the jashin last year we wanted to check and make sure that our sister city was doing alright."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:18 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James would walk in a step or two behind and to the right of the Satetsu. His Biosense reaching out to locate everyone in the room, and check there general well-being. He would bow to the queen, and stand silent letting his large stature and Silver wolf mask speak for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:31 pm
Moving a hand from her arm rest, a guard walked forward with several readied reports. "We have begun construction on several new towers, while a good 20 or so have already been built. The discovery of Ryumyaku in this central tower has given us a much needed boost in productivity. I can control it with various seals placed in the lowest room, which serves as an impromptu garden most of the time. Itself is what allows me to also control a vast amount of the security, but that is nearly irrelevant for now." Placing her hand back down on the armrest, the Queen took note of the southern village's attacks, dismissing them as impossible to breach in the Old Capitol of Rouran. "We appreciate your concerns, shinobi. If you want, you may inspect the chakra source in the 3rd basement, but do please relax and stay a while."  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

The ninja smiled, replying warmly once again.

"That is great to hear, your highness. I personally am outragiously happy to see this city doing well again, as i was here to liberate this fine city from the filthy jashin occupation. I have a few things i would like to investigate before i relax, but i will most certainly enjoy the best and all things this city has to offer. Do you prehaps have a map that we may have? It will assist us in our report to our kage and the Daimyo...."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James was along for the ride. Just monitoring the world around them for anxiety or anger.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 pm
"Inside those reports handed to you, shinobi, is a street map & several layouts of the towers. One of them contains the tower we are in, which will help guide you where you need to go. The street map also shows various forges, & one of them makes Flash Bainite... but your Kage already knows that." Tapping her fingers, it was an indication for them to leave, as several pressing matters were lined up in people's arms behind them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

"Thank you your highness, i look forward to seeing you again."

Backing out of the room, the ninja looked to James and explained what just happened as the entered the elevator, traveling down to the bottom floor.

"Did you see how i treated the queen, the language i used, and how to obtain other information such as a map. When we are done with her task, we can look at some awesome forges and stuff while we here. So...ready to continue."

Once at the bottom, the ninja exited out of the elevator while reaching into his burden golem. The ninja removed his tan and black cloak and took off his sage coat. Doing the quick change and throwing his hood over his head the ninja put on his black and tan mask ans poke to james.

"How i look? You ready"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:32 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Yes, I figured as such. and you look fine. lets get rolling,"  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games