Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Strange Days and Stranger Knights (Medieval RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

COUPLE SHIPPING!!! Who do you support~?
  ((post in OOC))
View Results

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 pm
Kelico knew this plan was goign to tough and long by himself, but he needed to do it. Kelico looked at the being infront of him, and decided that he was begging to like this guy. "Very well show me who." Kerlico felt that this partnership was going to a fruitful one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:30 pm
After being handed back the gold from the filthy miserable, Duke Vincent tucked the thick bag of gold to his rustic belt clip and lead the princess back to the castle. The Duke would occasionally turn his head to look at the young knight that grabbed his arm, for something about her seemed suspicious, but he continued on his way. He was already too far off with the princess to hear the knight falling to her knees in pain.

--------------------

Seeing the vixen fall to her knees before him startled the wolf. It was VERY bold and incredibly idiotic of her to stand up to the Duke like that, but the wounds underneath her armour had opened up, causing her to loose balance and collapse. Great. Another injured kid. More things to get in the way of his work. Just when Seth was about to help the knight up from the ground, a slithered reptilian figure appeared by her side. A dragon?! The wolf's immediate reaction was to recoil, and a look of confusion was plastered to his face. In Chaos's name is a dragon doing out here? The critter was fairly small from what he expected, but he decided to back off, uncertain what to do with the knight. She seemed to be covered by the meerkat, but she needed a proper place to rest.

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:55 pm
Alura remained silent on the way back. All these problems, and for what?
"Your highness? Is there something wrong?" Lavain asked a bit worried.
Alura snapped out of it almost immediately, shaking her head. "No, nothing's wrong. Nothing at all. Just drifting off into thought is all." she sighed.
~ ~ ~
What in chaos's name is taking them so long?! Alura's parents are supposed to be home later this evening and she doesn't have a single bit of her work done!
Bloodmoon paced back and forth in the main foyer of the castle, her patience running thin. Alura was supposed to be back by the time she had gotten Lavain's sword and so far, it was past noon and there was much that remained untouched.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 pm

The dragon's eyes wandered up to the blacksmith, and he frowned. "Ye starin' at somethin'?" he growled, and looked back to the meerkat and the hedgehog who had appeared (finally). "Go on, get me things out of the bag" he said, lifting up the side of AJ's shirt and placing a gentle claw on her ribs. She almost kicked out in pain, but she seethed silently to herself.

"Just hurry up" she hissed through gritted teeth, and Nuki did exactly that. Sorting through his spells, he discarded many before settling on the one that would relieve the pain for now, but not heal. She needed to do that on her own. He began his incantations, and the meerkat sighed.

"Glad you could make it, Azreal. Sleeping in, were we?" he remarked snidely, and grinned. He mocked the other knight out of a family-like love, and crossed his arms. The wolf looked confused. "Okay, lemme explain before you cause a commotion or something" he said. "Dragon is her brother, eternally cursed and whatnot. She's got a weird thing to swap injuries or something of the like. I've only seen it happen twice, and it wasn't pretty"

Quinian the Third

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 pm
Edward crouched down next to AJ, trying to support her as well as he could. He didn't know what else he was good for. He looked up and noticed several spirits or ghosts or dead people had gathered around them; curiously looking down at them. He was about to pull back, and get the hell away from them when he noticed that neither of the spirits were doing anything. They were just looking. His tail bristled, his quills standing on end from the shivers that they sent down his spine. But none of them were aggressive. He grabbed on to AJ's hand and looked at Nuki.

"Can I do anything?" he asked the dragon quietly, running things through his mind as to what he actually could do. Few things came to mind. Too bad he was too poor to afford the ingredients, he could have made her some of his once-famous chicken soup, like he had used to cook for sick loved ones. But he had no ingredients and nothing to cook it on. He sighed. He hated being so useless.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:41 pm

The dragon looked up from his low chanting, and frowned. "There's not much we can do. We can wait for her to heal or..." he trailed off, looking to his sister, who was gripping Edward's hand with a strength too large for her small body. It would take a few moments to take effect on her, since her body refused to allow any more magic affect it, which also posed a problem in battle. "Mister Blacksmith, I apologize for my tone earlier, but we could use your assistance in carrying her back to the inn. As you can see, the meerkat is a scrawny weakling who can't carry more than he wants to, and I can't transform out here. I don't want to cause a panic in the streets. And Sir Azreal should" he shot a look of pure venom back at the hedgehog knight, "be resting as well"

Sam sighed, unhappy with the dragon's remark about his scrawny arms. He could carry AJ...if he wasn't already carrying a bag. And his new bow. He looked to Wave and shrugged. It just wasn't his day, was it?

Quinian the Third

Quinian the Third

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 pm

"MY LADY!!"

Through the doors to the castle, a messenger appeared. His appearance was ragged, and fear covered his eyes. The dog burst into the castle, clutching a piece of paper close. He approached Lady Bloodmoon quickly, bowing deeply. "I-it's horrible, m'lady! Absolutely horrid!" he said breathlessly.

"The King and Queen...they've died"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:28 pm
Hearing Sam's comment, Wave first seemed to give a happy smirk with closed eyes as he said, "Well, it was quite wonderful, really. In fact, I think I could easily ta-!" before he realized what the meerkat had meant. Shooting a glare at him, he froze up a bit as Nuki's comment seemed to pierce through his soul. Slumping his shoulders down in defeat, he then said, "...Did you think I would rest while my half-sister was traversing the streets with her wounds. Come now, Nuki. You know me better than that..." Of course, after saying that, he could feel premature fatigue settling in. Seems that the whole searching around town thing wore him out too quickly. Darn, he really DID need the rest...  

Tytun

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:39 am
"WHAT?! DEAD?!"
Bloodmoon couldn't believe her ears when she had heard what the messenger had said. Was this the truth? Though it must be if the messenger looked so panicked and distraught.
"Oh no. Oh no. What will Princess Alura think?" she mumbled, starting to panic herself.
For if the princess knew, then there would be trouble.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 am

"I-I'm sorry, my lady...It is true. There was an attack on the caravan as they were returning to the kingdom...It was a Chimera. The coronation must happen at once, we cannot afford to have the throne empty. This also means...
She has a month to find a husband to rule beside her"

Quinian the Third

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 am
Bloodmoon started to pace now.
"If we have no choice, then it has to be done right away. We can't waste any time." she sighed. This started to become a problem indeed, but then again, it was going to happen sooner or later, right?
Still, this was all too soon, how could it have come down to this?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:13 am
Edward looked down at AJ, then up at Nuki and then shot the blacksmith a glance. He was quiet, working up the confidence to speak. He took a deep breath. "Should we really move her? She needs to take it easy and maybe she could rest here for a while," he looked at the blacksmith with a slightly pleading look. "At least until they've rested a little," he said, not looking away from the blacksmith. "I think they both need rest and food," he added shyly. He'd learned from experience that eating good food would hasten the healing process, and he really wanted to be able to do something for these kind people. "I... If we had ingredients, I know how to make really healthy soup!" he blurted out, then felt a slight blush creep across his face. He looked down at the ground, suddenly feeling very awkward and embarrassed.

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

Quinian the Third

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 pm

As the spell seemed to be taking effect, AJ's super grip on Edward lessened. "W-well...If you get into th' bag, take Nuki and I'll pay for it. I need a good meal" she smiled as she attempted to sit up. The dragon frowned and pushed her back down a little, so that she wouldn't move her ribs any more than she had to.

Sam frowned and crossed his arms. "AJ, we can't be spending more money than we need to! I told you, we already spent most of it on the inn, and we need to be on our way so--"

THUNK

The meerkat reeled backwards, holding his eye. "WHAT THE HELL WOMAN?!"

AJ smiled, palming two more pebbles in her hand. "Give Ed the bag, Chaucer" she said, poising herself to strike again.

"Okay, okay! Fine..." he muttered, throwing the bag onto the ground. "You're gonna leave a bruise..."

"Oh shut it! You look fine, and you can tell the ladies you got in a fistfight with a rogue or something. You're creative, you can come up with something" she smiled. "Azreal, you're with me. Again. Sam, you can stay, if you don't whine like a little girl"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:04 pm
Edward's face lit up and there was suddenly both light and fire behind his otherwise sad eyes; a passion. He hadn't had the opportunity to cook in so long. He looked at Sam and AJ and to the bag, that he grabbed, looking a lot bolder all of a sudden. "It won't cost much. I just need some bird meat, vegetables and some spices," he said, running through his own, special recipe in his head. "I know the owner of a place, I can get them really cheap!" And before he knew it, he was grinning. He was honestly happier than he had been for years. He was finally going to get to cook again!

He turned to Nuki, holding out the bag for him to hide in. "Come on. It's not far from here. We'll be back soon."

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 pm
"Jeez, Sam... Thought you knew better than to try and talk her out of something," passed through Azreal's lips softly as he watched the scene unfold in front of him before sighing.

Hearing AJ's comment, however, caused him to look directly at her for a moment before he gave a silent nod. Walking over to her, he caught a glimpse of the blacksmith. ...Wow, that's not the kind of guy he'd want to fight. With a polite bow to him, Azreal turned his focus back to his half-sister and knelt by her side.

"One of these days, girl... you're going to kill yourself," he said as a light joke.  
◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff