Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

A small tiny smile crept across his lips as he spoke," You are right of course but then again there is a line. Sometimes we learn the best when we are in true danger. How else would we know the fire is hot if not for those first men taking that chance. I am here to offer you a deal and tell you the truth. But first I need an answer. How far down the rabbit whole are you willing to go? Are you willing to taste the start or are you willing to go all the way to the bottom? "

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki stared at him for a moment, confusion plain on his face as he tried to figure out what Kein was asking him. He really wanted someone else with him right now "I-" he hesitated, staring up at Kein with quite a bit of fear. This was not what he had expected when coming to get some ramen "I want to be a good shinobi. I-If that means I have to learn what I don't like then....I-I'm willing to do anything." he knew what people expected of shinobi. They were strong, powerful....he was not. Not yet. Doki was a good teacher...but he was learning very slowly about the other side of the shinobi world. A world he knew existed but had yet to see.

[EDITED!!!]

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1350

Kein nodded his eyes still covered by his hair however as the boy began to move Kein side stepped once blocking his path and said," Forgive me. But you have to do this part on your own. I can give you all the power in the world and teach you things Doki never even though possible. But this you must endure on your own," His head shot up ,their eyes locking, as his lightning fast fingers formed a seal and black smoke exploded off his body as his chakra ignited. In that instant the boys mind would be ravaged by though of his own brutal ravenous killing. Over and over again. It was what awaited him outside the gates if he didnt become stronger. Kein doubted the boy would even be able to stand let alone speak once the assault ended. Keins voice grew soft as he spoke calmly," That is the world outside. Its death. Even here it looms. Upon the very gates that guard this city. I can save you from that but only if you listen to me. I can give you the power to be a great shinobi like you so desire. All I ask in return is you follow me into hell without question. The time for deceit is over. I have decided to leave the village. Apollo is coming with me. He is speaking to Suzume who is also coming with me though she may not know it yet. I offer you all that and more. All you have to do is stand and fight." He held out his hand for him. He was offering him power beyond what almost anyone knew.

Jutsu used, '
Shikumi no Jutsu (Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)) C-Rank  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image

Not expecting to be blocked, Haki jerked back in surprise. Before he could say anything or even halt his backward momentum, the jutsu struck him. Kein in front of him vanished as he saw...what? His own body being literally ripped apart, thrashed and brutally murdered. It was more then he could comprehend and he hit the ground, hard, curling in on himself in a fetal position. Tears poured out of his eyes as he struggled to breath, unable to draw a breath as his throat choked every time the images came again, all getting worse as they came. After the last one, Haki vomited on the ground, a rattling sob choking its way out of his chest. He shivered and flinched away from Kein's voice, covering his head. His whole body ached. The smell of his vomit was horrible and he pulled away from it, scrambling back from it and nearly bumping into Kein's legs "Why-Why did you do that?!" he cried out, staring up at Kein through his tears. But he got his answer not a moment later as Kein continued speaking, denouncing the world as nothing more then a violent death. He continued to stare up at Kein through his tears. Haki was not a strong child...already called a coward by more then one person. A cry-baby by others...he wasn't strong. He stared at Kein then wiped his mouth, staring at the vomit. He didn't want to be killed like that! Ripped apart while he was still breathing. His tears didn't stop even as he struggled to wipe his eyes...but he couldn't stop! "I-!" he stopped, biting his lip. After a moment, he wiped his face with his sleeves and looked up at Kein for a moment "I don't want to be a failure..." he whispered and took Kein's hand, pulling himself to his feet. He was still shaky and wobbled on his feet but he'd stopped crying. He couldn't look at Kein. Something told him this was wrong...but he was so terrified of what Kein had shown him with that jutsu, it didn't matter. Haki didn't want to die like that. He'd go with Kein.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1350

Kein smiled a bit and said," Then follow me. Time is of the essence and we must be quick." He turned with a smile and said," After all you have some serious potential." He took a few steps forward and waited to make sure Haki would follow him. It was true Haki was of the Oni clan and a melee fighter like Kein. Not to mention deep down Kein had a feeling that he wanted power more than Kein did and that was saying something. But he liked the boy something about him reminded him of himself at that age.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

[[Clone from the office]]
The clone came through the stands, finally able to request those custard cones Daitomi sempai had wanted. And she had to be extra careful to avoid the crowding as she was still merely an empty shell. Though as ditzy as she were in the fragmented state, she had forgotten that she was unable to perform much of those tasks. Which was why on her word she was able to get a someone to deliver the custard cones to Daitomi, along with the payment back in the building. A derpy product she was, casting no shadows or making much of any physical implements on dirt, she continued her way down the area. That was when she spotted Haki and Kein.

Naturally, this clone hadn't been there at the Dojo with the whole tenseness of things so she was out of the loop. Friendly, and ignorant, she came their way, waving. "Hey there, Haki. Kein-san. It's wonderful having you back, as ever....Oh?" Her amiable disposition shifted with her eyes now narrowing suspiciously. Why did Haki give on the appearance of someone who looked like they've seen a ghost? Or a hundred for that matter.. She glanced to Kein, who appeared to be relatively near Haki with gestures that prompted her to think a little. Though not at her full capacity other than discerning certain things.

"What's going on?" She questioned them now, a bit of unease beginning to course through her consciousness.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Keins heart dropped as he heard Doki's voice. Why did it have to be her anyone but her. Kein liked and respected his fellow adviser, no he wasn't and adviser anymore. His armor clinked as he brushed his hair out of his eyes. He gazed upon Doki and smirked as his combined sharingan and sensory abilities betrayed the truth that it was a clone. She would know in an instant what was different his immaculately shinny headband was gone. He slowly and methodically strode over to the clone arms falling loose by his side. He took a raged breath and said," Doki. By now your clone has seen what this is and your brilliant mind has pieced it together. Im sorry" He stopped only a half a foot between them and sighed. Then in a blur of motion and speed that he was known for ripped his katana from its sheath and using the momentum from the pull to rip it in a crossword slash across the clones chest. Kein highly doubted the clone would even recognize that Kein moved before it would explode. Kein whipped his blade back into its sheath as the clone poofed and quickly made his way to Haki and said," You need to go NOW. " He handed him a scroll from his pocket allowing genin to leave the village for supplies from takumi. He wrapped Haki's hand around the scroll and said," Go to our outpost in the edge of lightning country and meet up with my clone there. From there I am trusting you with the care of my daughters. Do you understand what I am asking you to do. I am trusting you with the two most important things in my life. Do not fail me. Go now." Kein took a breath and began to center himself. That was a shadow clone he killed. Right now Doki probably had alerted the village to him and he was in for one hell of a fight.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 260/ 485 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Phase One; Area Disruption.
Shing! Two sources of noises were made, equivalent to a couple of darts mocking the lethal cry as it would speed from Kein's 8'clock position along with Haki's side. The sound alerting the two of what could come very soon if they didn't react fast. A buffer to arouse last minute alert on both parties.
---
A split second after the noise was made an array of six senbon needles showered over toward Kein and Haki from above. Concealed within that array was a tiny, and hardly noticeable Chakra Syringe that aired more toward Kein. The scatter of senbon needles might as well just bounce off his armor but the single Chakra Syringe was carefully angled to his exposed head.

With the use of a couple of Body Flicker techniques, Doki ensured her quick arrival as well as the thrown projectiles as she stood from over the gates. Tossing an explosively rigged kunai in the air above to alert any mobile shinobi within distance. The Anbu more or less on their way.

Glaring over at the two in silence. She need not remind him of his charges for he was an Adviser and Onin Captain who already knew the whole due process. Her disappointment and regret was reserved for the other.

"Stay where you are Haki!" She barked, chakra now lining her limbs as she was preparing to land right on the ground infront of the gates.

Area Disruption
Complex :: Rank C
By using the sound generated by another object as a decoy, the ninja will use their chakra to mimic the same noise, and make it seem as though it came from the same direction. Although a useful technique, being even slightly off in timing utterly ruins the technique's prowess.

Chakra shirinji [ Chakra Syringe ]
Official Description: Much like a performance of the chakra scalpel, it has a different effect: the chakra syringe can be injected into almost anything, but its an injection used to Inject Chakra into the Body of Another. It injects the chakra into the blood stream which is extremely painful as chakra itself runs along its own lines inside the body. Inside the blood stream it causes the body to be entered into a frenzy of pain for 1 post. The syringe itself is very thin and hardly noticeable.

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Guild Description: See official description. Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile. See Ninjutsu information thread for full limitations on the technique.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1340

Kein felt Doki the instant she came into range. When she did she was still far enough away for him to quickly formulate a plan. He also picked up on the small chakra signature of the chakra syringe. Kein shook his head as he formed two seals in quick succession. As he did so the air around him ignited in a fierce swirling torrent of flame. (Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ]) The heat and chakra from the flame caused the senbon to ignite as the remains tinkled against her armor harmlessly. The chakra sryinge fared no better failing to penetrate the flames. He sighed as the flames died down. As he looked up and tracked her movements he smiled wildly as she saw her throw the tag. It mattered not to him. Ten twenty nothing stood a chance against him. Except for the Raikage and Apollo..... Kein smiled as he said," Surly you can do better than that. I mean come on your an adviser." Keins black chakra ignited around his body as the ocean of his chakra pooled around him ready for use, begging pleading for battle.

• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu rank B and above cost [10] less chakra to perform.

Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ]
Official Description: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user. Gathering their Chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent from continuing their Taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of its spinning force.
Guild Description: See official description.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Haki had started after Kein, thinking only that this might be some kind of out of village training exercise. He was terrified of Kein but...he didn't want to be a coward or a cry baby anymore! But at Doki's voice he turned only to see her clone sliced in half by Kein "What are yo-!" Kein was speaking to him again, putting a scroll in his hands and speaking to him about Kein's daughters and telling him to go. He stared at Kein in absolute wide-eyed confusion but started to leave even as Doki appeared in person "Doki-sense-DON'T HURT DOKI-SENSEI!" he shouted as Kein started to prepare an attack. He clutched the scroll to his chest, staring at Kein and Doki in fear "Please don't hurt Doki-sensei!" he cried out again, begging Kein to leave her alone. Doki was...the first person to treat him like a person and not just a piece of his mother. He gripped the scroll and then shouted at Kein "Don't hurt her! I'm leaving so just...just come on, Kein-san!" he didn't want Kein to fight her! And maybe if he left, Kein would follow and have no reason to attack Doki. He gave Doki a pained expression, gripping the scroll, and ran, sprinting quickly on his long legs.

((Exits))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 240/ 485 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Fear was evident in her eyes as her biggest was coming true. Her words were ignored by Haki as he had already slipped through. He didn't listen to her. Was Kein going to be above her in influence forever? And despite whatever hold Kein had on Haki, the boy was pleading on her behalf. How he must see her as an incapable fool if he had to beg to the man and again prefer him over her. Her heart ached, hurting like the psychosomatic area he had slashed her clone in earlier. It was always the bad dreams that came true. Except this time, she couldn't wake up from it. It was happening. And despite it all, she knew better herself that her efforts were easily dwarfed by the man she once respected. Now here he was, taking Haki away from her. Her first pupil. "HAKI!!"

All because of this one man, who mocked his snarling expression before her. Incidentally she smacked her forehead one as she had forgotten about his attribute. Her face was grim in the misery of this situation. Right.. A sensor. At this point she hadn't a sense of logic in her. Coming merely upon instinct. She shuddered but shook her head as though to keep herself awake. His talent in fire burned all the more, taunting her mind of anything she was capable of. If anything, he looked like a demon incarnate of a grillout himself. Agh..wonderful.. At this point, many people have evacuated the area, leaving the marketplace a sparse area to risk.

"Katon: Shouidan No Jutsu!" Briskly after formulating the seals she spewed out silver tinged blobs showering over Kein. Most of the blobs simple scattering around him than really to him with the exception of the first and last blobs. Should any of it even touch a cinder of his defense or if he chooses to near any one of the combustible balls of slime would be the equiavalent of a very big 'boom'. Meanwhile she kept her footing above from the building she stood over.

Shouidan no Jutsu [ Incendiary Technique ]
Official Description: Recently developed, this technique is much akin to the Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu in a few ways. Using almost the identical set of seals, the user instead coughs out globs of what looks to be silver-tinged mucous. These flammable, gelatinous balls can be scattered along any area and even on other people and are highly combustible. Anything from the slightest spark can ignite them and set off variable explosions based on the level of the Shinobi as well is leave a lasting flame going.
Note: Genin gifted enough to perform this Jutsu can only create explosions that range from 1m – 2m in radius. Chuunin can set a 4m – 5m radius ablaze. And Jounin are capable of kindling an area of approximately 5m – 10m.
Guild Description: See official description.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1280

When Haki blathered on about not hurting her Kein sighed in exasperation. This would make this fight a hell of a lot harder. From a young age Kein had always went for the kill. Never restrain. He took a deep breath quickly and his mind formulated a quick plan. It wasn't perfect but It would work. As he watched her perform the seals he quickly rolled back and jumped up upon the roof of the restaurant Haki was attempting to buy food from. From there he smiled as the ground was coated in the liquid. The last sign she used was a tori and the chakra was of the fire nature. He really loved his bloodline sometimes. His crimson eyes blared as he pulled eight kunai from his belt each had a large legnth of black wire on it. The thin wire would be almost incomprehensible as the sun set. He quickly formed a seals as he let go of the Kunai. They all stood aloft just floating there. (Soushuuha (Manipulate Advancing Blades) He formed another set of seals and quickly exhaled a series of fireballs onto the ground and it ignited the silver liquid with an explosion that impressed even Kein. But now was not the time. He hoped that instant it ignited it would give her enough of a start to allow him his next step. He watched as the flames obscured her from his view but not his senses. He could feel her presence on the far side and with a wave of his hand the ten kunai screamed across the distance their black cords hidden within the shadow of the fire. Two went far right two more when far left. Four sailed high above her. As the ones that sailed high or wide passed her , Kein twitched his fingers causing them to quickly arc. (Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi [ Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade ]) The four that went wide to each side would swap sides pinning Doki in place if she hesitated for even a second. The four that went high arced back down and would pin her to the ground if the others did their work. Hopefully he would have her. This fight couldn't last much longer without him hurting her.

• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu rank B and above cost [10] less chakra to perform.
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi [ Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade ]
Rank C
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.

Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique ]
Rank C
Katon: Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like Shuriken or Kunai.

Soushuuha (Manipulate Advancing Blades) C-Rank  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 220/ 485 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

She nearly lost her footing from the series of explosions that caused a slight tremor in the ground. From the veil of smoke and fire she could see nothing. Her feet quickly skidded back, enough in time to see an inscrutable set of objects heading toward her. Her scrunched eyes couldn't make it out but at this point, she chose not to take any more chances. Quickly she kicked up a broad dashboard from the surface below her as it was trembling to give away from the explosion. In the face of adversity and fear, she strangely felt calm. With the dashboard, she kicked it meters up in the air, already the thin metalic sheet had been struck with two of the kunai from above. It was foolish of her to look in that direction because by then the other encircling kunais had her surrounded. The kunai already plunged into one side of her arm as the rest struck her throat. The female shuddered before kneeling onto the ground as the rest of the wires had binded with the finishing of the final kunai arcing it's way to the final loop it snared. Tied up, helpless with splashes of blood surrounding the roof and her body. Until a fool hardy 'poof' erupted as the metallic dashboard substituted in place of her in danger.

Doki was in the aerial stasis, where the dashboard had been launched above after her quick use of substitution. Then as she began to descend, her feet kicked off with the double jump technique with chakra pressuring off her impact in mid air. Before leaping, her form had vanished. [Body Flicker Technique] Her memory burned with where the projectiles had come from so it was a rough estimate of where she assumed he'd be. It was risky, but she was in no mood for trial and error.

In a midst, directly through the veil of fire Doki stepped off a slab of stone before angling off toward the direction where she saw Kein last. And that was to a veil of fire and smoke. Breaking the fluidity of oxygen from that source, Doki traversed herself by performing a spin kick to pass the flames without suffering any more burns. At the opening she created, she then spun from the momentum and angled a flexed shoulder to Kein as he had still remained since the launch. Chakra bursting around her forefinger, challenging to penetrate through his crimson armor in fit of her tackle.

He could probably tell that she had slipped. Her sense in battle was lost as she was being primal. Desperation turning to brash strategy. Appearance wise, her sleeves were charred by the fire, some parts still a lit with small specks of fire. Two Kunai were lodged into her left forearm back during the crucial moment she set up a substitution. The wire that connected them were burned off and snapped from the force she pave through.

"Not HAKI! NOT MY STUDENT!" She screeched, as her kick was nearing him. Her cradled, Roaring Iron finger ready to leave her side with the exception of a couple of more inches.

Flying Kick
Simple :: Rank D
The user jumps off of the ground or some elevated structure and angles his or herself toward their opponent, attacking with an outstretched leg.

Gaō Tetsushi [ Roaring Iron Finger ]
Simple :: Rank: D
The user assumes a powerful stance, both legs tightened and slightly spread, both arms tucked to the side in fists. When the opportunity comes, the user will then thrust either hand's finger forward in a swift jab. This finger jab is strong enough to pierce the skin and cause serious contained injury- essentially like being stabbed by a short knife.

Flying Tackle
Simple :: Rank D
The user jumps off of the ground or some elevated structure, and angles his or herself toward their opponent, attacking with a flexed shoulder.

Double Jump
Complex :: Rank D
By pushing chakra from their feet, the user will burst themself upward, acting as a mid-air jump.
• Can only be used once per jump.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1280

Kein let go of his katana with a smile and bounced upon his heels as the instant Doki crossed onto the solid roof. Once she did Kein was gone. (Konoha Senpuu [ Leaf Spinning Wind ]) That same instant he would appear below Doki and swiftly bring his leg up in an upward kick to the chin that would send her flying stright up into the air. He highly doubted she would follow it. Hell he barely could keep himself from sliding off the edge. As the kick would connect he would follow it up with another and then another. Until they were a good bit in the air. Once they were he yelled," Forgive me doki but I cant stay any longer." as he spoke he suddenly appeared underneath her as if her shadow. (Kage Buyou [ Leaf Shadow Dance ]) he tapped her back a bit and quickly struck out with a a roundhouse kick, followed by a powerful backhand blow, followed by a driving blow to propel them both towards the building faster and finishing as he extended his leg fully out to slam into her stomach reinforcing the blow into the roof. As the two hit the roof it cracked but held as Kien slowly stood. It was a painful move even for the user. He knew Doki would live through it none the worse off for wear but doubted she would get back up.

( video reference)
Konoha Senpuu [ Leaf Spinning Wind ]
Simple :: D-Ranked
This Taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this Taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a quick movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf Spinning Wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air. Hard for any ninja of your rank to counter or dodge this move.

Kage Buyou [ Leaf Shadow Dance ]
Simple :: D-Ranked
An attack which on its own does pretty much nothing yet can inflict great damage when in combination with other Jutsu. This Jutsu is an aerial set-up, meaning the enemy has to be in the air for it to fully function. Once in the air, the shinobi positions himself just below the opponent while in the air. Thus, the ninja becomes their opponent's shadow, leaving the opponent in a difficult situation to escape from a follow-up attack.

Shishi Rendan [ Lion Combo ]
Simple :: C-Ranked
A Taijutsu technique following the Kage Konoha Buyou [Shadow Leaf Dance], putting both the ninja and their opponent in the air, giving the attacking ninja the advantage. Four separate blows are delivered: a roundhouse kick, followed by a powerful backhand blow, followed by a driving blow to propel them towards the ground faster, and finishing with a hard-hitting axe kick into the ground, reinforcing the blow. This technique puts a great deal of strain on the user's body, which is why it is concluded that it is not a technique one could come to rely on.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 220/ 485 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

She was stiff. Her entire body traumatized, knocked out. Cold. Forgive him? Her answer as she laid, motionless was but the one hand that defied but one muscle during the event of that whole combo.

The raise of her right middle finger.

And her blood more or less outlined her unconscious features. Her head rolled to the left, bobbing as blood and saliva drizzled by the side. Dumb luck preventing her from choking on it. Chrome eyes glazed, her last thoughts on finding Haki. Her fear at least now left her while her eyes slowly closed. Last seeing the red of his armor.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff