Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Hazy Steam || .:Hot Springs:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:17 pm
Kyoishi nodded, he knew the kid would need to try and calm himself from almost drowning so he understood. He walked off to hopefully find something to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Chuunin Exam Training [1/3]
Sukai entered the female undressing booth and headed over to the unisex spring. She hopped onto a stone in the middle of the spring and simply layed down. Ignoring the men gawking at her and hooting while the women hissing as she awaited the boy. Letting out a small sigh she remembered the last time she was at a spring. In Kiri with Dai and Kein.. Damn all my thoughts of them..

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 5,900
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai smiled as he tipped the woman at he desk and took a towel happily. He went to his booth and quickly changed. The silk robes he adored were folded neatly in a pile. He unstrung his bow and slid it into its case along with the arrows as he pulled of his undershirt leaving him briefly naked before wrapping himself in his towel and heading out to the springs. ANNND thats when it hit him. He couldnt help but get a good look at the chunin before his face turned red. It was a good thing he could blame it on the heat instead of her figure. At least that way he stood a chance of not getting his face crushed. He focused his chakra to his feet with ease as he walked across the warm water to her and with a quick bow said," I am ready when you are miss."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:41 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai opened her eye to him and sit up thinking. "Hmmmm since you new we can start out with more simple jutsu..." Putting her claw to her smooth delicate lips she pondered for a moment. "Okay I got it." She faced towards him the steam was gathered around her in dense clouds so that she wasn't completely open to every wandering eye. This wasn't a jutsu, but a mere...thing she did in these areas. To prevent the death rate of the village perverts. "I'll start you off with a basic really. Something that will come in handy if your up in a corner. Since there is water in most air, it is not hard to do in all places. A plus with your bloodline since you can already become one with water if mastered properly." Raising her hand before him steam gathered quickly above it forming into a solid liquid kunai. The semi-solid object spinning in her hand as it propelled in the air, a passing birds tail getting clipped. It feather falling down flowing into Suki's hand. She chuckled. It had been a while since she played with her abilities. Shaking her amusement quickly she parted her slender and smooth lips to speak. "That Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu. Why don't you try it?"

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai watched her move intently, it was as if she was tempting him subconsciously. Her movements were like the water around them, fluid and calm. He smiled as he observed the jutsu and its effects. He nodded and said," Simple enough." He knelt down and plunged his hand into the water and formed the chakra around it. He could feel the kunai forming between his fingers as he pulled his hand out to reveal the three kunai between his fingers. He smiled and said," Piece of cake."

[jutsu learned]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Chuunin Exam Training [2/3]
Sukai watched him, she almost smiled but she didn't. "Good, now. We move onto a more defensive technique. It can also be used on the offensive if you're good with Suiton. It's Mizu Tate no Jutsu. Or a water Shield." Sukai made no movements for this, She simply sat on her rock with the water rising around her up to her head level the water barrier thickened pushing the boy back. Hopefully he was quick on his feet when the spikes emerged from the depths of her jutsu.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:22 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

For once he was really glad he was light on his feet. He watched her calmly as the water surged up around her. He had only the slightest instant to react as a row of spikes surged up out of the water. He danced back quickly as he took a quick jump back creating enough room between himself and the next spike to raise his hands up in front of him pumping his chakra into the water below it came up with the same speed and control that hers did as the spike collided with his barrier they both splashed to the ground canceling the other out. He made his way back over to her with a smile and said," Come on sensei your going to have to be slicker than that to get me." He laced his hands behind his head as he laughed a bit. It was odd finding someone with both his chakra natures and so naturally he was have a great time and he got to train in the process. As he laughed his chest moved in tandem accenting his very well kept frame. After all he couldn't afford to stay in anything other than peak condition with his fighting style.

[jutsu learned]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:33 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Chuunin Exam Training [3/3]
Sukai smirked standing up, the steam moving fluently with her as she put her hands on her hips looking at him. "You want a challenge do you? I'll give you a challenge." With that moving swiftly she hit the ground spinning her leg swiping him up from the back of his knees sending him down. Thrusting her hand down on his chest knocking the wind out of him she held him like a lion killing massive prey.
--complete! +500 AC +400 Ryo

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 6,400
Ryo: 2,400
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:52 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai THOUGHT he was prepared for anything BUT turns out he wasn't. Especially for his sensei to try drowning him. As he fell he gasped out catching only a small amount of air. After all the best way to recover from getting the wind knocked out of you was to inhale immediately. Though he soon found himself literally in over his head thrashing about for air. His logic quickly took ever as he tried to think of a way to escape. Her substantially stronger than it looked grip held him under the water and he needed to breath. He stopped thrashing and relaxed trying to conserve as much air as he could while his mind raced for a solution. At the edge of his mind he recalled a rumor of shinobi that could breath underwater by flooding the area with their chakra to solidify the air into breathable amounts. It was all he had he formed a single seal and flooded the water with his bright green chakra. It illuminated the water around him and as he ran out of air hit the sink or swim moment took a deep breath. AND was very surprised to find out that he wasnt drowning. Even though he was technically breathing water he wasnt dying he quickly breathed in several breaths to calm his heart and himself. It was very disturbing being able to breath underwater. He Held his hand up out of the water in a thumbs up kinda plead to let him up.

[jutsu learned] [1/10]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Chuunin Exam Training [0/3]
Sukai chuckled and toke her hand off of him. As he rose to the surface she spoke, now sitting on the rock with her arms crossed underneath her enormous breasts. "Suimenka no Kisoku.... or underwater breathing. I apologize for being so blunt but in battle you're opponent isn't going to tell you the moves they make. Especially when the desire is to end your life. It's best to adapt at any given moment."

+-------------------+

User Image

Ryo: 2,400
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

As soon as her hand was taken off he shot up and braced himself on the small island of rocks still in the water. When he heard her words he understood her reasoning and her methods. He took several deep breaths of actual air not the water air mixture... stuff. He nodded once he had his breath and said," Alright lets continue". In his state he didnt even notice the way she was sitting nor the proximity of her to him. He was more concerned with getting ready for the next way she was going to try to kill him..
[4/10]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Chuunin Exam Training [1/3]
Sukai ran a hand through her long silky hair. Getting up and jumping over to more solid ground. "This next one you'll want to do over here away from the water. If not.... It could get messy." Suki stood there looking at him. And simply, melted in all of it melting glory. Turning her body into a puddle of water and reforming. "It's called Mizutaman no Jutsu.. Please do it over here. I don't want you... catching whatever is flowing in that water."

+-------------------+

User Image

Ryo: 3,100
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

He climbed out of the water and as he listened to her words understood the jutsu. He found his own puddle and as he stood in the puddle relaxed. He let all his muscles tense and un-tense. It was actually relaxing after all contrary to popular knowledge he enjoyed warm places like this and the admittedly gorgeous woman teaching him was hardly a setback. He let his pale green chakra envelop him as he dissolved into the water, and he instantly hated it. If breathing underwater was weird BEING water was downright odd. He quickly reformed himself and said," Alright that one is going on the list of jutsu I wont use unless necessary." He reached down and picked his towel out of the puddle and tied it around his waist completely oblivious to the fact that he had been for a short time naked in front of her.

[jutsu learned] [3/10]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Chuunin Exam Training [2/3]
Sukai smirked moving on. By now he hopefully has learned to be quick on his feet when around her cause the instant he put the towel back on she shot it off with a burst of water. Not giving his gifts any second thought she looked him up in his crimson face and spoke in a chillingly calm tone. "Suihashu. Water wave hand. Pretty straight forward technique if I say so myself."

+-------------------+

User Image

Ryo: 3,100
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai let out a long sigh as he was hit with the water. It pushed him back a good four feet and also liberated him from his towel. At this point he simply shrugged his shoulders and figured it would be best to just leave it. He smirked at her words and with a hop crammed his arm full of suiton chakra and as he landed thrust his arm out at her shooting a jet of water just as big as hers right back at her. For a moment it almost reminded him of two kids having a water gun fight. He laughed a bit and said," Having fun are we."

[jutsu learned][2/10]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games