Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:15 pm
Sypher crossed his arms, frowning "Not so much, no." he moved, twisting his feet as he turned, and a clone seemed to step out of him. It smiled brightly, a little sickeningly it seemed to Sypher, and bowed "Play with him. He'll keep you up to speed...he's only wood. So he won't get hurt either." he looked back and winked at Dai "Good luck. I'm going to check on Kyo for a second." he pushed his way through the trees, leaving super-happy-Sypher-clone with Dai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:16 pm
Kyo looked at the scroll, he didn't need Raiden at all for the rest of this style cause he needed a living human target. Sypher? Maybe Dai? Or Fuyu? Nah those two were busy but he bet Sypher wasen't.[1/4] Rolling up the scroll he set it aside. Horse stance was the next thing and fist thing on stage 2 of Sazanami. Looking at Raiden as he floated in the air or rather flew.[2/4] "I can't use you for the techinque after this one cause your a bird." He said, hinting who he could use. Spreading his legs to shoulder width.[3/4] Kyo bent down slowely to not fall backward. He kept going and had to keep his back as straight as possible which was had. His hand was still shaking from that electricity. He finally got down low enough to where he looked like he was sitting on a invisible bench. He stood back up and grabbed the scroll, running over the ruins forgetting about Raiden and Shi. Kyo smacked into Sypher as they met midway to eachother.

Footing Two: Horse Stance learned

Bell Ring
Simple :: D Rank
Having mastered enough finesse not to move the shell of a bell, and yet still ring it with one strike, the user uses this skill to strike the opponent. This strike, aimed at the chest area, causes pain and the feeling of not being able to breathe in the opponent that lasts for a short while. (About two posts.)
• Must be unarmed

chakra|145/175

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 pm
Matt wandered down the path into the ruins slowly looking around for a long time to take in the scenes of Ninja practicing there jutsu and what looked to be a bird. Matt continued into the ruins closer to the group wondering what they all were doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 pm
Dai stepped back at the creepy looking clone. She called out to the real Sypher. ”Chicken!” She giggled as he left. Turning to the clone, Dai nodded. ”Alright clone.” Dai’s hands moved quickly. ”I remember this trick from my childhood in Ame.” Landing firmly on the final hand sign, Dai spoke. ”Uo Tsuba” She inhaled and brought her right hand to her mouth. She spat. A signal drop fell to the ground between her feet.[1/2] Frowning and blushing from how she kept failing the first time Dai groaned. She did the hands signs again and brought her hand to her mouth. ”Uo Tsuba.” She spoke before spitting a jet of water from her mouth. She hit the bark of the tree to the left of the clone and blurted out a laugh. ”That was so cool!” She called out. She aimed this time. Remembering four points to hit near the clone. She spat the jet of water four more times. One after the other. Hitting the tree behind the clone exactly where she wanted to. Dai jumped in the air. ”I love that Technique!” She exclaimed. [2/2]
She ran over to the scroll picking out the next. ”Mizu no Waruasobi.” She nodded as she looked it over. ”Alright…” She looked to the clone and smiled. Focusing on the eyes; Dai moved quickly. ”Mizu no Warusobi” Dai dropped her hands and felt the water droplet form at her finger tip. She brought her hand back and flung the droplet to the clone. As she watched the drip, she thought she had it perfectly. It soon splat infront of the clone. [1/2] Dai glared and breathed in. ”That’s ok…” She told herself. She moved her hands quickly once more. ”Mizu no Waruasobi…” She spoke clearly. She felt the water form once more and brought her hand back. Flinging the droplet straight at the clone with a little more force. The drop smacked into the clone and it toppled over in pain. Dai laughed. The clone poof back into a log and Dai smiled. [2/2]
She held the scroll close. ”Four down one to go.” She smiled and read the next/ attack to learn. 'Suiben…” She read the hand signs quickly and rolled the scroll up and placed it into her pouch. She walked over to the stream and smiled. Planting her feet firmly into the soil. She moved her hands a little faster this time. ”Suiben!” She called out. Water gather in her hand soon falling to the stream. [1/2] Water slashed to her bare legs. ”Ah!” She squeaked. ”Damn that’s cold.” She brushed her legs and sighed. ”Once more.” Dai moved quickly and neatly. She extended her right arm back and spoke ”Suiben.” The water gather in her palm. Dai twisted her hand around and above her. So sending the water whip that had formed. A loud snapping against the rock that held her scroll moments ago. She smiled as she watched a crack form onto the rock. ”Wow~” She breathed. [2/2]

[5/5 Suiton learned]
[0/5 Raiton learned]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:21 am
Sypher grunted as Kyo ran into him and put his hand out to keep Kyo from falling "Hey. How's it going?" he asked, smiling. He noticed a second boy nearby and looked at him for a few minutes to indicate he saw him before looking back at Kyo.

Back with Dai, the clone that had been a log returned to clone form, grinning still. It would keep returning so long as she needed it, always smiling creepily.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 pm
Dai sat down near the stream and took the Raiton scroll from her pouch. ”Five Raitons” She skimmed over the scroll and nodded. ”Simple…I think.” She stood up and looked to the first Raiton to learn. ”Alright Yurayura Ranyu no Justsu, is up first.” Dai rolled the scroll up and sat it into her pouch. Dai planted her feet firmly and took a deep breath. She moved quickly in doing her hand signs. ”Yurayura Ranpy no Jutsu” Dai closed her eyes feeling her chakra build around her. She opened her eyes to a dim flash. ”Ah!” Dai stumbled back at the small flash of light. She covered her eyes. [1/2] ”Ok that hurt…” She whispered as she rubbed her eyes. ”Note to self, keep eyes open.” She said blinking several times. She waited for a moment for giving the jutsu another try. She breathed in a focus on the clone that had appeared again. She moved hands quickly. Yurayura Ranyu no Justsu.” She felt her chakra build around her and then dispirits into a bright flash. The clone doubled over at the flash. Dai grinned.[2/2]

Dai took the Scroll out again. ”Raikou Benshin no Jutsu, you’re up” Dai placed the scroll into the top. Her hands moved. ”Raikou Benshin no Jutsu.” Dai waited for a moment and nothing happened. ”Hmm.” She rubbed the back of her neck. ”Ok?” Dai said thinking of what went wrong. [1/2] She shook her hands and relaxed. She breathed in deeply and stood firmly. She exhaled and performed the hand signs once more. ”Raikou Benshin no Jutsu.” Dai watched as a perfect clone appeared in front of her. ”Nice.” Dai said as she walked around her clone. She smiled and looked to the clone of Sypher. ”I wonder…” She whispered. She whispered something into the clones ear and they both smiled. The clone walked over and stuck out her hand for a handshack. ”Thanks for the help.” She spoke. The real Dai stood with her hands on her hips. The clone Sypher took the clone’s hand. Dai’s clone exploded into smoky, hot air. A static charge soon followed. The Sypher clone fell to the ground. Dai nodded. ”Sweet.” She whispered [2/2]

Dai took the scroll out and read the next ninjutsu. She stuffed it back into her top. She shook her hands and exhaled. ”Seiteki Suji no Jutsu” Dai extended her hands out and felt the unseen strings wrap around her fingers. She never felt them latch to her target, the Sypher clone. She dropped her hands and sighed heavily. [1/2] She brushed her bangs as she thought of what went wrong. For a moment she thought about it. She snapped her fingers. ”A puppet…” She smiled. ”Think of the strings attached to your fingers and looping around the targets limbs.” She nodded. She gripped the soil with her toes. She breathed in and closed her eyes. Her hands felt like they moved on their own. She glided her hands in front of her. Picturing unseen strings wrapping around her fingers. Racing toward her target and wrapping around its wrists and legs. ”Seiteki Suji no Jutsu.” She whispered. She opened her eyes to watch the results. She clenched her fingers down and watched the shock waves hit the clone. She was in a daze at the power behind the shock. [2/2]

After feeling the stings vanish; Dai took hold of the scroll from her top. Finding the last E rank she read over. She stuffed the scroll back and relaxed herself. Dai opened her eyes slowly and left her hands move. ”I’m going to get shocked with Lightening. Fun.” She thought to herself. Dai left her heart begin to race. ”Teikou no Kuntou” She spoke softly. She felt the surge of electricity flow throw her. ”…pain…” Dai wrapped her arms around herself. ”…s-stop…” She collapsed to her knees and screamed as a bolt of lightning hit her. She collapsed to the ground and laid there. Static flares danced as she laid there. ”I never got that right back in the academy. What was I thinking?” Dai closed her eyes and gripped the soil in her hands. With one eye closed, she gritted her teeth and began to stand. Once on her feet, Dai coughed. ”That was painful…” She whispered. She walked over to the stream and dipped her hands into the cold water. Her arms shacking. ”I have to try again.” She thought as she sipped the water slowly. She stood again and felt her legs shacking. She breathed in and exhaled. ”It won’t hurt as much this time around. I hope.” She spoke. She shook her hands free of clenching themselves tightly. ”Here goes nothing.” Dai brought her hands together and began the hand signs. ”Teikou no Kunton.” She whispered. She began feeling the electricity build in her body. She stood firmly and waited for the pain. This time it never happened. She felt a warm static feeling around herself. She opened her eyes to the surrounding being colored yellow. She chuckled to herself. ”I did it…” She smiled. The lightening disappeared and Dai collapsed to her butt. ”Oh I need a break.” She told herself.[2/2]

Laying back, Dai rested her hands behind her head and stared to the sky. ”9 of 10 techniques learned.” She whispered. ”I have so much to learn.” She signed and pulled the scroll out once more. She pulled it opened a little further and discovered she had to now to work on a D ranked technique. ”D ranked?” She read through them forgetting that she had screamed earlier. She forgot that her team wasn’t far off from her location. She sat up and sat cross legged. Resting her left elbow on her left knee. She rested her jawline into her palm and read over her next steps. The sun light glistened upon her as she read.

[4/5 Raiton learned]
[5/5 Suiton Learned]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:24 pm
Sypher's attention was divided. His hearing was almost as good as a dogs and he listened to Dai's practicing. Her screams startled him but he could hear her recover so he simply sent Raidan to check on her, brushing Kyo's hair lightly "How's the training?"

Raidan had already gone to follow the smell of lightning and landed on a branch above Dai "Hey, girlie. Whatcha doin?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 pm
Dai looked up at Raidan. A small look of pain danced in her eyes. "Don't call me girlie." She sighed. "I practiced Teikou no Kuntou. And was hit with lightening." She stood up and turned her back to the bird. "Tell Sypher, thanks for the concern. But I'm fine." Dai took a step and felt a small pain on her shoulder. Blood started to flow from a small gash. She touched the crimson spot and groaned. Looking at the bird she frowned. "Mind turning around, Feathers? I need to heal this." She spoke as she dug through her pouch. Soon pulling the small vile from it. Dai loosened her obi and moved the cloth from her bleeding shoulder. She opened the vile and placed the violet color liquid to her fingers. She brushed it the violet color liquid to her wound. Dai covered her shoulder and tide her obi. She looked at the vile and sighed. "I'll have to make more." She whispered.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

It took Mi forever to reach this place, out of breath and clearly annoyed by having to go through such lengths to arrive at this Ancient Ruins place. Pausing to catch her breath, she picked a few unsettled rocks and sat on top of them. Her chest was aching and her head was spinning. Cloud was different from Mist, that was for sure. It was not an unpleasant place however and a treaty between the two villages would be such a splendid thing. It would ease her worries slightly. Well, some of them. Having caught her breath, she continued wandering around, searching out for her destined location, not realizing she was practically there. Her sense of direction steered her in the wrong direction occasionally, Mi wandering around and around for quite sometime before she settled down for another break. It had been practically two days since she had slept. Fatigue was setting in once again. Closing her eyes she let the crisp air wake her up and soothe her aches.

[ooc : I have no idea if any of my genin are here but you better show your butts if you are. e.e XD ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 pm
Matt simply sat on the ground just observing silently he watched as one practiced Raiston techniques and continued to watch the bird as it flew talking to people. "so this is a squads training" matt smiled at the thought he spoke aloud excited to have his own sometime soon he hoped.  

solanik

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 pm
Dai looked up at another ninja and screamed. Crossing her arms over her chest. "Pervert!" She yelled. She took a kunai and flung it towards the ninja. She turned and grasped her Katana throwing the sheathe to the side. She was ready to fight if she had too. She point at the Ninja. "Who the hell are you?!" She commanded at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm
Raidan raised an eyebrow "You're worried about a falcon seeing you, girlie?" he chuckled then winced as she screamed, clearly just noticing that another shinobi had show up. Raidan rolled his eyes This girl is an idiot... he thought silently and sent a look Sypher's way.

Sypher nearly crushed a stone as he heard Dai scream...again. He had already caught sight of Mi wandering nearby and was about to call out before Dai had her little thing "Gods grace." he muttered and walked over to Mi for a moment "Hello, Mi-san. Breath is around here somewhere and Nijiro had a family issue come up and left." he nodded to her then moved to deal with Dai's issue "Put that thing away. Geez...What's going on, Dai?" he said, motioning at her sword. He glanced at the other genin who had shown up, one not in his squad then looked at Dai again, frowning.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm
Kyo rubbed his face and twitched his nose. "I'm about to finish stage 2 of sazanami! But I need a subject...." He put his hands together at him in a pleading kind of way. His big blue eyes with a kind of half smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:09 pm
Sypher nodded carefully "Here. I'll step in after this issue is resolved." he made another clone, this one slightly sullen, and sent it Kyo's way "Kick his a**, Kyo."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm
Dai stood down. "I got hurt practicing Teikou no Kunton." She pointed where the bird was. "Feathers showed up and I realized I was bleeding on my shoulder." She pointed at the stain on her shoulder. "I had to loosen my obi and the part of shoulder to patch it."She pointed at the shinobi and glared. "That's when I noticed the Peeping Tom." She pointed her sword at the bird. "He could of warned me." She clenched her toes in the dirt. "And your stupid bird better stop calling me GIRLIE or I just might fry it with lightening and have it for dinner!" She turned her back to Sypher and walked over to her sheathe. She sheathed her sword and turned to Sypher glaring at him. She crossed her arms across her chest. She wasn't happy at all. She felt....dirty with the whole event.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games