Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Emerald Eye Tower ( Part of Underground Fortress ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:53 pm
Falling back on a old victorian hand carved chair, she wiped her face with a soft cloth. The walls have been knocked down and redone. Sai and her workers have been remodeling the tower, making it into a more homey place with her labs underneath. She wanted to make the place a bit more welcoming and to live in. She wanted more windows a ballroom, blacony, she wanted something like a mansion on top and the labs under. Being covered in dust and paint she moved over to look at the blue prints..."hmm...this might take longer then I thought."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 pm
Draeken stumbled from the shadows into the room he had taken residence in here in Sairys' home. Putting his hands to his forehead he groaned as the blood he had taken started to take effect and change things within himself. This time was much worse than when he had taken Sairys' blood. This time it was going to hurt. He dropped face first onto his bed and began to thrash slightly, moaning in agony.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:39 am
With the amount of help she had in the tower, none the less, more she created. the renovations of the tower moved rather quickly. The enterance of the tower was big and welcoming with a drive up paved road, large marble fountian on the front. large ballroom the moment you enter, grant living room and library off to the right, Study and dining to the right. master bedroom and some others on the second floor that would all have walk out balconys. The lower half of the tower, which included the orignial design remained the same.

Placing the last of the new red antique curtains, She climbed down from her step and glanced around as it only need minor touches but her new home was completed. picking up her glass of Grey goose chilled, she removed her dirty shoes, and clothes, wrapping herself in a slik red coat and sat in the study by the fireplace. With closing of the eyes and a slight sigh she laid down placing her drink on the floor and rested. She has paid no mind to Dreaken moving about as she wanted to finish her project as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:27 pm
The door to Draeken's room exploded outward suddenly, red, white, and black flames charring the doorway and the hall for several feet. The entire room was destroyed, the walls bowed outwards. Draeken stood in the middle of the room with a crazed grin on his lips. Stepping forward he left the room and began to head towards the entrance at a leisurely pace. Every several paces he would drag the index finger of his right hand against the wall, leaving a charred groove. He seemed not to care that it wasn't his own place that he was destroying with such carelessness.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:33 pm
Sai nearly fell over on the lounge chair as she felt and heard a sudden explosion. She Collected herself, tied up her coat she Moved towards the noise, it felt like it was coming down from the lower parts of the old tower. Could it be draeken? he wasn't hostile, what could it be. Her eyes were a soft blue calm but deadly as she was already gathering energy to defend herself if needed me. She came to the entrance of the lower portion of the tower and peered in.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:38 pm
Draeken was just approaching that entrance as Sairys looked down the hall. Smiling he spread his arms wide and continued walking. "Ah! Sairys! It's been a couple days! I'd wondered where you had been." If she payed close enough attention she would notice that his eyes were two different colors now. The right was a cold ice blue and the left a vibrant emerald green. The intensity in those eyes was incredible compared to the downcast and lost look he had had just a few days prior. "I think I can continue living now. I've found a way to restore myself in at least one way."  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:46 pm
She stopped at the entrance and raised a brow, he seemed So Alive. So full of energy. Something about him was different. yes well i have been remodeling the tower into a more welcoming place to live....and you....well you look great! She replied as he got neared she did noticed the two colored eyes, His eyes were a solid color before, werent they. She lowered her guard slightly but not entirely, he was acting abit unsual for someone who was unsure of her hospitality.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:58 pm
Continuing to walk towards her, Draeken stopped right in front of her, towering over the woman. Looking down he raised his right hand and cupped her chin in his palm, his fingers resting on her right cheek. "I thank you for the compliment. And your hospitality. The blood as well. I'm so alive now! So much so that if I wanted I could crush your jaw with my bare hand as we speak. But you've been kind to me. I won't do that. You're much too attractive a woman to be recklessly ruining your face as well." Pulling his hand from her chin then, he would lightly trace his index finger down her cheek, under her jawline, to her chin before he put his hand down. "Now...I really don't know where to start in exacting..." He was looking to the ceiling now, but paused and looked back down at Sairys from the corner of his eyes. "Hmm...No. Nothing." Stepping aside he began to walk past Sairys. "I will likely return once in a while. I have no where else to go and besides. I've come to enjoy this place as well as your company."  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:05 pm
She took a slight back as he towered over her, it was quite intimating. she watched his hand as it cupped her chin. her heart picked up the pace, did he go nuts? he much of drank a wrong man's blood. " yes well i sorta like my jaw..." She mentioned as she stood still, She wasnt one to back down from a fight nor show that she was helpless or afraid, but Draeken was a very, very big man. She shallowed slightly as he ran his fingers along her jawline. She blinked softly as he walked past her. She glanced down into the hallway and noticed the scrooched grooves along the walls. She sighed shook her head slightly as she turned and walked along him. Well its nice to know i'll have some sort of company every now and then...I'm glad you are better now...its the least i could of done to help you for helping me home... She smiled softly and nervously. Strange feelings around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Pausing to look at her over his shoulder he smiled warmly, though such a smile was odd with his contrasting and intense eyes. "Honestly. You've done more for me than I thought anyone could. Perhaps it was you. Perhaps it was just how things worked out. Who knows." He chuckled then, his deep voice resounding off the walls in an eerie way. Turning his eyes from her then he continued walking for several paces before blending with the shadows and disappearing.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:34 am
Confused and lost at words, sairys had no idea how to respond or even know how to handle the situation. She glanced off to the side once D has vanished and blinked a few times, allowing the quick yet confusing moment sink in. what the bloody 'ell ' ust 'app'n?!" her Romanian accent slipped through as she smiled to herself. people in the BC are so unpredictable, well some people are just full of surprises. What could of D have done while she was into her rebuilding that made him so....energized? And his eyes...wow his eyes were just. A sudden slap to the side of her face, snapped her out of the sudden vision of his eyes. bad Sairys.... She laughed at herself as she shook her head and made her way back to the lounging area to the fireplace, Maybe she can get some rest, now that D was gone for the time being and the tower mostly done. Well her new mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:50 am
With a journal in hand, She walked around the upper new floors of her mansion, her flats sounding softly against the black marble floors of the balcony that over looks the first floor into the ballroom. She was dressed comfortably in a pair of black judo pants and a white tank and black flats. her hair was loose and drapping over her shoulders and down her back. she had been reading her journals about the BC and the more she read the more she saw the lies and hypocrisy of this place and how little the people though of themselves. how they thought they were so superior to others for a mere statement.

The one that she spoke about most in her journals was a certain Xol and the more she read about him the more a burning desire to tear his through out grew. not only for quarreling with Focht, making a fool of her at the Ball during winter, and how he took Phia from Dreaken. that good for nothing scoundrel. Sure Sai read of her relationships with Focht and Truinthil. but one was for Power and one for actual Love. But for a Woman who loved and married a Man had children to leave like a thief in the night for another man leaving everything behind, that is someone who should question her morals about life and her Vows. How can Dreaken be so calm about it? I would of torn her Bloody Throat out and fed it to the Dogs...! she Threw the journal across the balcony in a rage. Though she then just smiled. hm unless....

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 pm
The labs have gone untouched for months, the testing stopped, and the doors rusted shut. the Workers within Killed within their work stations from starvation and insanity. The creations all Killed, or had a feast with the locked in workers. She has grown tired of the setting of this tower. Nothing was getting done correctly. She stood at staring at her front door as it was slammed shut for the last time.

She had a small black messgner bag wrapped across her chest, containing the only materials she will need to build and create a New home with mindless workers, even without Damien, and her 3 created childern, as she left them locked to die in the lab. A new era will soon come. She Pulled out two tubes from her bag, One blue and one a rusty color.

Tossing the blue tube off to the side at the ground, it explodes as a Cold breeze sweeps past her, as the ground where the tube crashed freezes up as the life out of it Decays and turns into Ice. A slight rumbling can be heard as the frozen dirt starts to move and Four chair sized, black talon carve out of the ground and claw down, for support as the frozen frost drake Pulls itself up from the ground. the ground decaying away in Ice as the massive creature pulls it self out. Not having any skin its White bones glisten from the moisture, as its webbed stredded blue wings pop out, it growls deeply as it pulls its last bit of itself out. Standing at about 2 stories high, the massive undead frost dragon roars Loudly as the signal of its new Reign.

Sai smiles as She snaps her fingers, demanding its attention. Lowing its horned skull at her, She pointed at her Tower..." Destory It....leave nothing standing.." She turned around and moved back slightly, as the dragon turned and glanced at the tower. Opening its wings as it rears back with a deep breath. A loud rumbling the dragon expelled a icy looking beam at the tower, that engulfed it in a blue flame.

it didnt take long till the tower started to crumble and fall as the few remaining screams of the living within vanished with her tower.

Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff