Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Twice Royal (a company tower) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Phia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:54 pm
Phia growled at her lover, glaring up at him, she took his hand from her shoulder none too lightly and dragged him towards the shadows with unrelenting strength. Dog house? No, he was in the pound.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:22 pm
The escape is what I was trying to prevent you dope, was what Than wanted to reply to Xol. About the only thing Xol got right was that a rather vital piece of information was revealed. In the minutes that followed, Than would be able to conjure up other ways to confront the cowardly King. But that was a mute point for the moment. He was going to have a hard time forgetting this enough to get any sleep tonight.

For the moment Than behaved as if Griffin hadn't even come and said anything. He'd no reason to listen to the kid. After Xol's little spurt about not being able to hide feelings, he could almost feel the man's terror at now having to explain himself to the lover he disobeyed. Yes, speaking of obvious... Than would disregard the quick turn and stand where he was, not saying anything. In fact, while Xol was being dragged to his doom, Than would retire back to the bar stool where he'd chatted with KB. No, Than didn't feel the incentive to leave and worry about travelling while his head was still fresh with this new information. He needed to examine it a little more carefully in the present. He didn't care that Apollo might still be somewhere in the room. Than didn't plan to stay all night, but he wasn't going to leave just because Griffin felt like yelling. Maybe an hour, maybe a few minutes, he just needed to think.  

Thanatos_M

kaiori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:06 am
*Ceres would stumble out of the elevator, curls of fiery red hair framing her face. Her only clothes an oversized white shirt with bloody splatters covering it and bandages around her chest and neck. She wobbles over to Than, giggling like a young girl.* Party is over little man.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:03 am
Standing like statues across the ball room Rookin and Kah watched the events unfurl in the Twice Royal. Unlike Tegral the pair of officers had no reason to adjourn from the party and rather then head back and begin the construction of the chrono-arch they decided to sit around and see what came of the party. Neither intruded on the scene when Thanatos began his violent rant, nor had they leapt into action when their sensory systems caught Xol's teleportation act (but that last little tid-bit they did store away in their memory banks so that now they knew what to be aware of when Xol started jumping around), Breg was hardly worth mentioning, and Phia was taking to the task of caring for Kaiori and Ceres' wounds. Nothing really for the pair to do.

Kah noted something to Rookin, who merely nodded his acceptance, and took another sip of her dwindling drink. She really wanted to sigh, this whole escapade about peace and just settling down was a great big ol' load of Harkin, a large bull like creature from the last planet she was stationed on, s**t! Thanatos was right in his little speech about the Black Company being worse off than ever, the place would never change because people were too damn dumb to! All they wanted to do was kill one another, prove that they had the bigger dicks. It was disgustingly predictable, and anyone who sought peace and refuge was attacked unmercifully. The deterioration of intelligence within the Black Company was astounding, the sheer fact they hadn't all ready killed one another off was simply a testimonial to their sheer, bull brained, stubbornness!

Rookin, despite sharing Kah's rather pessimistic point of view, had other things on his mind. Xol was of little importance, as was Phia, since neither had enough skill to topple to giant. Kaiori and Griffin were gone, Ceres hardly a threat to note. Even Thanatos wasn't in any sort of position to be recognized as a danger. "Stupid people." Rookin sighed heavily, still standing still as a statue despite Griffin's orders to vacate. The Black Company was suppose to be a place of great warriors, epic adventures, and heart pounding conflicts, but this was just grossly disappointing. Where Kah blamed the people Rookin blamed time. Unlike some people Rookin realized that even immortals faded as time grew longer. They'd become bored with themselves, allow their personalities to shift and thus become someone new, or hell they'd simply allow themselves to die for what ever reason. What ever the purpose, the reason for their ends, immortals didn't last forever, and the eternal name of the Black Company had to die sometime. "Kah," Rookin said, "Go and back to camp with the Admiral, I want to ensure he doesn't begin dismantling the army before the Chrono-arch is completed."

Kah pinged her recognition then turned and idly began walking away.

Rookin stood, watching.

A Broken Husk

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:50 pm
Thanatos was still reclining in thought, already feeling much better than he had been right after everything finished. Ideas and more ideas dawned on him and he was starting to feel like Apollo's strategic advantage was already slipping away. He would ponder more over those when he was home. Than cocked his brow when he heard Ceres again, perplexed as to why she was back. "Long time. Seems I'm meeting up with a lot of old pals tonight." The statement was humorous, but Than's tone was flat and disinterested. "What're you doing back so early anyway? It's only been a few minutes; don't tell me Griffin kicked you out already. And by the way, you missed a golden chance to make a move right after I fragged KB." Thanatos still wasn't inclined to move from his seat.

"Dumb chunk of slag," was a response intended for Rookin. He might've been standing at the other end of the ball room, but Than could still hear him. He didn't miss the comment of this Chrono-arch either.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm
The remains of KB sizzled and steamed.  

True KB

kaiori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:23 am
*Ceres would seat herself down. Curling her long legs under her and weaving her fingers through her long red hair she smiles like a shedevil.* Oh muffin, you and I were never friends. We have no intimacy what so ever. By the way gotten laid yet? Might help your obvious mental problems. Also don't try to know what I was actually trying to do tonight, because frankly it's over your head, and you also actually messed everything up, so I'm a little pissed. As for being thrown out, I left of my own accord, no need to stay around that bunch. Daddy will be paying mommy a visit tonight and I'd rather be far away when he does.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm
"Ouch, and after all the fights and arguments we've been through? After I gave you a gift that one Christmas? That means nothing to you? Oh you're a cold one." Than quietly chuckled, at least partly amused by the situation. He didn't change stances though, and continued to listen to Ceres more amused than annoyed. "Oh, is that an offer?" He smirked. "Well if it'll help my mental problems, as you put it, maybe I'll think about it. Can't say I've seen many good women around though." The joke was only funny if one recollected that Than was blind. "I messed up your plan? Now I just feel accomplished. Want to know what your problem was? You're too damn slow." The last part was emphasized more seriously. He sure as hell didn't feel any regret for messing with her plans. The mention of Apollo coming back amused him again. "Oh, so he's going to stop by again? Well maybe I'll stick around afterall. I haven't got anything really planned out to say or do, but I think I've got a few tricks to play on him in the near future."

Than noticed that KB's remains were oddly active and definitely starting to stink. He grimaced. He got up and started gathering energy in the palm of his hand, holding it open toward the bubbling mess. When enough was gathered, he unleased the low intensity blast over the entire messy area. Bit by bit he hoped the remains would just evaporate and disintegrate without smell under the power blast.  

Thanatos_M

kaiori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:58 pm
Why? do you want me? *Ceres would purr in a husky voice, standing and bracing herself against a wall casually tilting her hips.* And baby just so you know, sometimes slower is..much better. *She coos flutters her lashes playfully.*My plans were more fun than yours. Pity. Stick around for the woman beating party, you sure know how to spend your time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:23 pm
"Slower is much better? Am I really hearing these words from Ceres? Well, perhaps you do have some culture after all." He chuckled. The beam on the ground would last for maybe a minute or two before he stopped, satisfied with his job for now. Leaning back on the stool, Than stretches both of his arms over his head, more or less laying back on the bar counter and facing the ceiling. "Ah-ah-ah," he uttered in a scolding tone. "You can't say 'I won't tell you my plans' and then make me believe they're more fun. Doesn't work like that, sweetheart. Besides, if you'd been watching me for the last year or two, you'd call the fun I did have tonight a drastic improvement. I haven't been moping in my room all this time you know." The stool wasn't really high enough to let Than lay back completely, but he was making the most of it. "As for whether or not I want you, you really wanna know?" He closed his eye and put on a sly grin.  

Thanatos_M

kaiori

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:53 pm
*Ceres pouts her pretty lips with a sigh.* Fine don;t believe me, but don't think I'll tell you everything so easily. *She saunters up to him, vary in his unaware face.* And yes, answer me, do you want me?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:58 pm
"Oh I didn't dream of you telling me easily. You're Ceres; you don't like to let onto anyone, right?" He chuckled a little. He was still half laid back across the counter. "Damn, this isn't as comfortable as it should be." And it was at this point that Ceres had sauntered up, leaned over him, and put herself in his face. Sure, he was blind, there there were other senses that could tell him when a person was right in his face. "There's one difference in particular between who I was and who I am now." On finishing this sentence, Than brought his right hand down and lightly held Ceres back by putting his index finger on her lips. "I'm not going to just spill my thoughts honestly. I could answer your question... but how would you know if I was telling the truth or not?" Through the entire explanation, Than didn't lose his smirk. His mechanical arm was still behind his head where he was resting.  

Thanatos_M

kaiori

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:47 pm
*Ceres would bite his finger, hard.* This coulda been fun but now it seems I'm wasting my time, still a little boy aren't you? *She laughs loudly, tossing her hair over her shoulder.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:17 pm
"Ow," Than uttered. It wasn't really a response of agony or pain; the tone he uttered it with was more like a do-that-again-and-I'll-throw-you-off-a-bridge sound. "Well you asked. Besides, you think I was going to say anything with the monolith over there and who knows what else listening?" Than jerked his mechanical thumb in the direction of Rookin, before shaking the hand and finger Ceres had just bitten. "I'm not putting another part of me near your mouth unless you have a bomb collar on." She hadn't really hurt him, but there was annoyance in his voice. He soon enough regained his composure. "Maybe another time then, but speaking of little boys... I can't answer your question but I'll tell you something else. Griffin scares the hell out of me for more than one reason, no kidding. He's bad as Apollo, maybe worse."  

Thanatos_M

kaiori

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:42 pm
*Ceres pulls away, a strange prideful fire in her eyes.* Don't compare my blood to that snake. My beautiful boy, my wonderful son, How vile and evil he could become. *Ceres would sing the last bit in an eerie voice. Her attachment to her son never seemed to be there until now. Even if the love was one sided, Ceres seemed to claim the boy as her own. When kaiori was pregnant it would be hard to trace to see if Ceres had been with her through it, what with Ceres's habit of escaping but still even if she hadn't she knew this boy was her's just as much as he belonged to Kaiori.*  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff