Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calcutty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm
Edited Regular Soquili

Colorist: Endejester
Name of horse: George
Owner: Calcutty
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Smooth
Breed: Oldenburg (if possible <3)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark brown eyes, body is grey with bold dapples of lighter grey. His face is lighter grey than the rest of him, and his legs are darker as you approach the hooves. His hooves are a medium grey, and his back right leg has a small sock with a tan hoof. His tail is dark grey that turns lighter towards the tip, and his mane is solid dark grey. Inside of his ears is almost black, and his coat has a warm hue to it. Please see refs for the general coloring idea (sorry that his dapples don't show up well here--they are bolder in the winter). The horse in the ref pics is essentially the horse I want. <3
Reference image(s): details -X- close up, still shot -X- general body colorization -On the close up pic, you can see his coloration better (his dapples are most visible here). You can also see the pattern on his face, which is important (his face is lighter grey around the bridle path). He's wearing a black fly bonnet over his ears in these pics, but his ears are almost the same color as his face on the outside, with almost black hair inside. In the general coloration pic, you can see how his tail fades to a lighter grey and can see that his colors are warm greys (in the sun sometimes he actually turns red up close--weird), no cool greys please. In the details shot you can see his lovely tail coloration again, plus his sock (the back leg that's lifted). All these pics are of course the same horse, so please try to match him as well as possible <3 the colors for the tag and feather are based off his saddle/blanket
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Without accessories please!
Tag frame color: red-brown
Tag feather color: hunter green and white
Hair/clothing edits: Mane up in show braids (any style of show braid you wish, so long as no mane besides his forelock is free, or the complete mane is up), like this, or something similar and the first portion of his tail (down to where the bone would end) braided in a fishbone type braid with the braided portion banded into a "pony tail" that hangs down with the rest of his unbraided tail portions. Tail braid ref.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:02 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Alvilda
Owner: Teh_Sil
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cutthroat
Breed: Corsair
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The eye color should be close to that of the Caribbean ocean. A very intense blue-green. http://photos.igougo.com/images/p228620-Providenciales-Caribbean_Ocean_on_Grace_Bay.JPG
http://www.beaches-r-us.com/images/cazona_38.jpg
Her body should be styled after an old time-y map- you know, the here there be dragons style. Something in sepia, with only touches of blue for the ocean, and color for any ships and dragons if you want to add them, much like this.
http://www.beaches-r-us.com/images/cazona_38.jpg
I love the detailing of this map, coupled with the little ships and Neptune and the sea serpent/whale thing.
The specific area the map should focus on is the Caribbean.
http://www.moonrings.com/images/caribbean.gif
Hooves should be dark brown or black.
A slight frown on her face.
Reference image(s): Besides those above.. . http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Azores_old_map.jpg
http://www.senorcafe.com/archives/old iceland map.jpg
http://www.bkkbooks.com/image/Old-Map-Indonesia-Maluku-Mallet.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?: Any
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Same hue as her eyes.
Hair/clothing edits: Ah… Here is where our price goes up, I think. XD
Her hair should be on the longer side, wind blown out to the right (NOT the templated style). In her hair, tied in, should be various brightly colored feathers, brightly colored beads, bits of bone, and other trinkets you think would look good. Maybe pieces of cloth in red and blue and other colors?
The tail should also be long and swept out behind her, with the same amount and same style of little baubles in it.
Gold and bone bracelets should be across her front and back legs.
In her ears there should be various earrings- long and dangley, gold hoops, studs... In gold and silver and what not. Antique looking por favor!

Teh_Sil

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Lotus Lai
Owner: Graphophobia
Temper: Impulsive
Breed: Hungry Ghost
Description: Lotus has a white body base, with light/white-ish blue paint splotches, like the horse coloring. She has brown eyes, and wisps of fog around her back feet, obscuring them. Her mane and tail will be in the long styles. Pinned in her hair will be a blue lotus flower pinned it, near her hair, and there will be a silver opium pipe by her front hooves.
Reference image(s): Lotus | Lotus Again | Paint | Paint Again | Paint Again Again | Opium Pipe | Opium Pipe
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Blue
Tag feather color: White
Hair/clothing edits: A lotus flower pinned in her mane, an opium pipe by her front hooves, and a fog around her back hooves.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:07 pm
Colorist wanted: Ende 8D <3
Name of horse: Hidden Dragon
Owner: Kaiyumi
Temper: Teasing
Breed: Keyblade (Cosplay)
Description:
Eye Color: Golden eyes
Hair Style: Curly Hair (Premade hair)
Hair Colors:Starts at a dark red at the roots, becomes more orange, and is a light gold at the tips.
Tail Style: Braided (Premade tail)
Tail Colors:Same as the hair. Beads/feathers are white.
Body: Dark red with golden swirls. Stomach-area and legs is more orange in color. Swirl markings of same color on legs. Markings are slightly glowy. Her nose is a tad darker than the rest of her body.
Accessories (Necklace + Flower): A black chain, like on the keyblade, with a golden medallion hanging from it. (See refs)
Also, I'd like for her to have a flower tucked behind her ear. See refs for what the flower looks like, but I'd like hers to be white, and then pink as it gets to the center of the flower.
Reference Image(s):
Design/Colors/Etc
Hidden Dragon Keyblade
'Red Dragon' Helianthemum
Close-up of the golden medallion
Tag Frame color: :3 Up to you. <3
Tag Feather color: Also up to you. :3

Kaiyumi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:17 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Crying Wolf
Owner: Meeki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Broken
Breed: MGS4 Cosplay (Metal Gear Solid 4)
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her body would be a natural, brown paint color. She'd have a white streak going down her nose. Hooves would be black and her unicorn horn would be white with blood at the tip as if she maimed someone. It would also be what holds her wolf mask/head into place. Hair would be black, eyes brown.
Reference Image(s):
Wolf Mask/Pelt color
Paint example
Crying Beauty/Wolf
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Black (blood splatter?)
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Crying Wolf would be wearing a full wolf mask on her head. Ears, eyes, snout included, though the bottom jaw or any part of the mask could be bone. Artistic freedom given on this. On her back, separate from the mask would be a wolf pelt with the tail attached. The wolf would be silver/light gray in color. Her hair would be black and medium length, kind of straight like the reference image. Blood on her hooves, horn and on ground too much?

If it was possible, could she have an unmasked version? If not, I understand. If she is masked only, you don't have to worry about the streak on her face or anything.

Note: Again, artistic freedom given. Her video game form was a wolf mecha suit so she's already changed greatly. As long as she has some kind of wolfish accessories. <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm
Colorist wanted: Ende!
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Temper: Serene (if I can, I'd like to change this to 'restless")
Breed: Arabian Fairy Tale
Description: Like the reference image below, which an awesome plushie [ vance ] made for me for Xmas! She was even chosen as Sirenz final 10 plushies heart Thank you vance! But anyway, I would like you to use the plushie for inspiration: I want her to be very soft and beautiful, mostly white with hues of purples and blues, and gold accents. Crystal blue eyes, flowing hair... her theme was loosely based off an fariy-tale type Arabian harem girl. I am getting her as a unicorn and not a fluttercorn, so the wings can be ignored.
Reference Image(s): User Image
Default accessory color(s)?: gold/whatever matches
Tag frame color: light purple & blue
Tag feather color: white and pastels
Hair/clothing edits (if any): As per the reference image, flowy, draped mane and tail. Clothing would be minimal: veil, scarf on the tail, and the fabric on her leg bracers. Jewelry should be gold and delicate.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 pm
Regular Soquili
Colorist Wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Guinness
Owner: Skye Starrfyre
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Boastful
Breed: Draft
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Coat color: A nice, natural rusty colored body with cream colored socks from just below the knee joint down. (Ref 2) Celtic knot bands (Ref 2) wrapped around his upper forelegs (midway between knee and shoulder) in gold. A traditional Irish logo (Ref 3) on his rump in the same color as the designs on his forelegs. Whether or not you want to put a blaze on his nose is up to you. XD
Hair color: Soft cream (Ref 2)
Hair style: Either regular mane/braided tail or edited to the colorist's liking.
Eye color: Emerald.
Edits: Thicker body frame ala draft horse style with a bit of leg feathering as well. (Soquili image linked with owner's permission)
Reference Image(s): Color Samples (basic swatches, whether or not they're used is up to you. XD; Next ref is better for visual.)
Ref 1
Ref 2 Ref 3
Default accessory color(s)?: None, please.
Tag Frame color: Deep forest green.
Tag Feather color: one white and one green

Total: 450k base + ??? (going to PM you about how much extra I should add on)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 pm
.:Usdia (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Quill
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Clumsy
Breed: Scribe
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
+Coat Color+
Norwegian Fjord. They are duns (light brown with brown-black feet, dorsal stripe, muzzle, and zebra bars on legs). However, they are unique with their manes & tail. The shade of "light brown" up to you.
+Hair+
-Style- I would like the mane to have a messed up forelock (completely covering the eyes) and the rest just the thick mohawk of the Fjord to show that change in color. The tail is completely up to you, I trust ya to put something that looks good. <3 I am perfectly happy with a premade tail – same with the mane as long as the forelock completely covers the eyes and can see the Fjord unique color/style.
-Color- Best way I can describe it is see ref's. The inner hair is brown-black and the outer is light blonde. Kind of like a palomino and dun effect in one.
+Accessory+
-Feather-in-her-"cap"- A quill feather stuck behind her ear. Color up to you, I like the fluffy kinds xD (as shown by ref)
+Other+
-Spilt Ink- Quill is… well…messy. I would like there to be spilt ink running down one of her front legs; as well as ink splotches across her body (form and how much up to you – doesn't have to be a lot of splotches). One thing that is completely optional is to have a small trail of ink dripping from the corner of her mouth as if she's got a bad habit of chewing on her quill 'pen' after it's been dipped in ink ^^; (eeeeew… I've never tasted ink but I cannot imagine it tastes good at all)
Reference image(s):
Smexeh Norwegian Fjords: .<3. | .<3. | .<3. | .<3. | .<3.
Quill Feather: X
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good
Tag background: Whatever looks good

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:03 am
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Dyrim
Owner: Kyribird
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Temperamental
Breed: Bright Shiner
Theme: Silence
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The iris of Dyrim's eye is completely black, melting in with the pupil - though the sclera is white. His hair is a very pale white-blue, gold and navy blue (Reference picture obviously provided XP) and done in a combination of a braid and loose. The little floaty balls around him I would prefer to actually be floating rather than accessories (They're supposed to be, as far as I can see - not accessories...that or floating accessories O_o) and the white dots are supposed to be stars, as well, from what I can tell looking at the plushie's parents. I'd like to request a wingless version of him (Not to be used on the cert or in RP, just to see the markings on the back) - I'd also like the bottom wings to not be transparent.
Reference image(s):
http://www.rpwith.us/Soquili/Plushie.png
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff90/densaugeo/custompose/miscustom.png
Default accessory color(s)?: You choose
Tag frame color: You choose
Tag feather color: You choose
Hair/clothing edits (if any): All included in description & reference.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:05 am
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Riverfaith
Owner: Kaimi Kalani
Temper: Caring
Breed: Horse breed
Description: Refer to image. Generally I'm after playing her character over her looks, so as close to the reference image as you can get would be great...<3
Reference image(s): [x]
Tag frame color: Doesn't matter, whatever suits her.
Tag feather color: One ash gray and one is a faded blood red.

Kyra Bloodborne

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:18 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Kailani'ki
Owner: saedusk
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dreamer
Breed: Tribal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): [She is based on an old pet of mine, so looking at the references will probably give a better description than I can. :3]
Body: Dark purple which fades (spottily) into a light purple near her head and back, hooves, and bum. White, wave-like swirls/dots on her bum, thighs, chest, and ears. White dots under her eyes and a white cloud marking on her forehead.
Mane: Short style, light purple (like the end of the reference's tail) with white tips
Tail: Long style, light purple (like the end of the reference's tail) with white swirls similar to the ones on her body and ending with white tips.
Other: Light blue eyes and white hooves.
Reference image(s): main, good cloud ref
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:28 am
.: Edited Rare :.

Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Garrick
Owner: Nevayeh
Temper: Grouchy
Breed: Spirited (I guess?)
Description: His body is patterned kind of like a cross between blue roan and leopard appaloosa... see ref for details. He has white socks/stockings on three feet, two short-ish (socks) and one long (stocking). His underbelly is white, which extends halfway up his chest. He has a white blaze which extends over the tip of his muzzle, ending under his chin. The point of his muzzle, other than the white, is darker than the rest of his body. His body is blue-gray with some highlights for dimension. His spots are darker gray-blue, the same as the dark part of his muzzle. His eyes are baby pink. His mane and tail are an even darker gray-blue with some paler streaks, like a guy whose hair is just starting to go gray.
Reference Image(s): One, Two
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories (if possible)
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: See ref #1. It's just an idea - it certainly doesn't have to be exact! I was going for kind of a wild, unkempt-spiky sort of look, not too long but not really -short- either. I'd like for him to have a custom hair tail, but the length/style is up to you, as long as it matches the kind of wild look of his mane. He has sideburns and a little beard the same color as his mane. His horn is white and, if possible, could it look a bit chipped? Nothing too serious, just the wear of an older unicorn's horn. Also - I'd love for his ears to be pinned back, and his expression be kind of pissy/annoyed. He isn't evil, just a grouchy old(er) man. I'd like for him to have fluffy hooves, please. <3 His appearance should just be... scruffy. A guy that doesn't really care how he looks. And grumpy. That's important. xD

Quickbeamed

Meepfur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:57 am
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Beletseri
Owner: Meepfur
Temper: Scarred
Breed: Cosplay (Feli)
Description: Ref should do it pretty well for colors and such :3. The feli's markings are meant to be jewelry-like - you can keep it as markings or do actual jewelry, your call. Mane and tail should be her darker brown. Wings can be whatever style you like.
Reference image(s):
User Image
(she was a custom, so I'm not, like, jacking her design or anything XD)
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: Whatever looks best.
Hair/clothing edits: Mane/tail style is up to you, just no unicorn tail. Ribbons on her forelegs, maybe in her mane and/or tail?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:55 am
Unedited Uncommon

Name of horse: Kamila
Owner: Jiraiyah
Temper: Sarcastic
Breed: Spirited
Description: See ref, it should explain what I want better than I can.
Eye color: red
Fur color: brownish (see ref)
Mane: tail=curly, mane=medium. They would be a darker shade of brown dipped in blue.
Reference image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/femaleconcept.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/kamila.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/kamilateen.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/maureencertcopy.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: the same blue as what's on her.
Tag feather color: blue and white

Jiraiyah

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:35 am
Unedited Regular
Colorist Wanted: Merangue
Name of horse: Lithium
Owner: Yayoi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Horse Breed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A dark, chocolate brown with a slightly lighter brown scattered dapple along her body, up her neck and down her legs. A white blaze down the front of her nose and white socks on each leg.

Mane - braided, white with bits of black and grey woven into it.
Tail - braided, white tipped with a light brown.
Hooves - white.
Eyes - Light brown
Reference image(s): [x], [x], [x], [x]
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:
Black
Tag feather color: Dark brown/silver/black  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games