Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:20 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

nodding, she reached into her pocket and pulled out the datapad...the supply room you said.... punching a few keys... this way...we've got to keep moving until we can find another way out...don't let your guard down..not for an instant...it could cost us our lives...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"A fact that I am well aware of,"
he was following the jeda'ii watching the feed from the droids, looking for signs of more of these strange creatures. "So this friend of yours, what should we expect?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:57 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

looking down before meeting Dawson's eyes..a slight frown on her face......expect...the unexpected....Vic is a Mandalorian..apparently a Sith High Lord..and...on the brink of insanity.... she sighed.. ...there was a time...a time when I thought we might be "friends"...but due to a set of circumstances..beyond either of our control...well...all hope of that was lost... she looked down at her hands...turning them slowly as if looking for something on them...before clasping them together and meeting Dawson's eyes again.....and now...his mission in life is to destroy everything...everyone..I hold dear..before cutting off my head and presenting it to the Emperor...a long story..better left for another time.. she looked down, shaking her head... it is sad...really...but out of my control..he is besieged by a congenital insanity..there is no cure...so he says..and I have somehow broken his misguided sense of honor..and thus must be held accountable..if we meet him..if he believes you are a comrade..your life may be at great risk..let's hope it doesn't happen..if it does... she looked down again.. my suggestion is to cut your losses and run..pledge no allegiance to me or my cause...whatever it takes...run...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"So he is a metal head, mad, and a sith, lovely. I suppose it would be in my best interest to avoid this individual, or see to it that he is eliminated."
the pirate looked past the hologram knowing the form that lay beneath it. "You ask me to leave you, but you know we have an agreement, and you can not uphold your end if you are dead." he placed a hand under her chin and lifted it up, looking down into her eyes "This one has a warped sense of honor, someone say that a pirate has no honor, but they would be wrong." He smiled his hand causing the hologram to start to display static "Like it or not we are allied, and I am not about to leave you to die, not if I can help it." he pulled his hand back and smiled "So until we meet this, Vic, I say we take all that we can and give nothing back!"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:42 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria couldn't help but chuckle at Dawson's description of Vic - concise if not to the point

...his hand under her chin, Elyria felt the warmth fill her heart..she had been right to trust the pirate..though his methods often were less than desirable..he was a man of honor...

she smiled back at him..took his hand and grasped it..the holo-image wavering slightly allies it is! pausing a moment before dropping his hand Let's keep moving..I fear the battery in this matrix is failing turnig to look behind them.. I fear we are running out of time...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Should that be the case, we can recharge it with a power cell, it's not the best way but it will buy us time if nothing more."
he dug a spare cell from his pack and tossed it to the young male figure. The droids were engaging another group of creatures nearby, he watched the small screen as the droids triumphed once more, one had taken a blow but the shields had held. "Let us loot what there is worth so, these creatures are un natural, and I would like to have no more to do with them."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:57 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Catching the power cell, Elyria slipped it into her pocket, she nodded at Dawson Let's get to that supply closet - you said it would lead to every corner of this station - you can start stuffing your pockets...the treasure I seek will be in the terminals - I need to search the databases and recover whatever informationIi can - - load the droids up with "booty" but make sure they are still able to fight..I get a bad feeling about this place...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:53 pm
Space- Aboard Station

Locolvictum walked down the halls that were painted with blood. It made one think as to how many people had to be mutilated to such an extreme to get such coating on the halls. But this did not disturb him in the slightest, as he was viewing the world through the force. With his eyes closed, he took each step feeling the faint waves in the force.

Over there! He thought to himself, as he drew a lightsaber from his belt and slashed the creature in two. Not bothering to even look at his kill, Locolvictum grabbed the other lightsaber off his belt, walked with a lightsabers in each hand.

With each step he got closer to the bridge which had the central computer, which housed all the data stored on the station.

Nia Phoenix

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"If this was a typical imperial station then perhaps it would, but this one. I do not like it. With your friend and who knows what else aboard.... Let us loot what we can and then blow this caf stand."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

Epoch Wren, Space

The pod gave way as he pressed against the glass, coughing he pulled the breathing tube from his throat and hastily removed the electrodes from his chest. With a gasp he fell to the floor landing hard on his knees, there was an eerie silence as he began to gain his bearing. "Hello?" his voice echoed through the passageways, as he lifted himself onto his feet. Spotting his belongings he threw the kilt around his waist and tucked the single saber into his waist. "Hello!?" his call echoed once more as he began to make his way about the ship.

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:01 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Nodding, Elyria made towards the door you're right...I can feel Vic's force signature drawing near...let's keep moving...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 pm
Tython~ Master's Quarters

User Image

Kivi was pacing,,, Sithspit!.. she slammed her communicator shut! Her brow furrowed she continued to walk back and forth across the room No word from Taithu..in fact no word form anyone on the Wren..the brash young man she could understand..but the Twi'lek he traveled with...surely she had more sense...something is wrong... She was also concerned about the young flame haired Je'daii...her moles on Corsucant had seen no sign of her or the pirate...everything was falling to pieces...and she had no where to turn..she hated feeling helpless..but she had to maintain her position on Tython...all bases had to be covered...frustrated she threw her communicator at the wall Dammit!

Dalrashayn
Alias Facade
scuttlefish

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

Epoch Wren, Space

His brow furrowed even further as he entere the cockpit, the togruta had yet to see hide nor hair of the ship's crew since he had awoken and all of his cries simply echoed through the passageways. Pulling up the galaxy map he was relieved that they were about to breach the inner core star system, he could only fathom two possible destinations and one was so unlikely he nearly wrote it off. He picked up a microphone and recorded an encrypted message to broadcast once the ship left hyperspace "This is Temple Master Davth Terva, aboard the Epoch Wren. I have awoken alone and am currently searching for the ships crew, I have found no signs of struggle, nor do I sense any foul play, in fact I still sense very little.... I will update once the crew is found, Master Terva signing off."
the jeda'ii turned and began to make his way back through the ship, unfamiliar with it's layout and merely following the passageways.

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade
Elyria Stone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Right, let us get on with it...." the droids were still fighting the strange monsters. "Let me know if we get to close to him, we are going to be following the first squad of droids, they are marking remarkable progress against these creatures."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image
Tygren Darach
Tython

Tygren was stretched out on the cot aboard the ship, he was supposed to be enroute to coruscant by now but he wanted atleast one good sleep on the planet before he went off on another mission. "Whats the harm in forty winks eh?"

Elyria Stone

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games