Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

His face contorted slightly, half of his face turning into a snarl of disgust, "Something happened here, something terrible." the first group of droids had advanced through the passageway and their optical feed was displayed on his eye piece. Blood was covering the walls and floor, the outlines of various body parts were visible in the distance. "Word of caution it is going to smell." he started forward blaster ready, making his way to the door the droids had went though.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:21 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

I am no stranger death...you forget..we are at War with the Empire..my hands are not free from blood... bringing the neck of her cloak to cover her mouth and nose she followed Dawson through the door...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"War is one thing my dear, this is a slaughter." he watched the feed from the droids and the surroundings. The only light was a dim red glow of auxiliary power. "No a slaughter implies some form of skill and finesse," he knelt down and nudged a severed forearm with the barrel of his blaster "This is simply barbaric." rising back to his feet he continued to follow droids path.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:01 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria looked closely at the severed limb..she quickly grabbed Dawson by the arm... Captain..this is not the work of man..this arm was literally torn from the body..the cut is not clean..there was no weapon used but brute Force..I don't believe we are dealing with a sentient being..rather a beserk..crazed animal...we must be vigilant...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:23 pm
Space- Around Station

When the ships got into position Locolvictum contemplated his options. The easiest option was just to blew up by shooting it, but that risked the possibility of there being remains. The only option to ensure the continued secrecy of these stations is to activate its containment breach protocols.

"Captain, I am going to board the station. Prepare for me a set of our new Marine armor and get the shuttle ready. And your orders is to hold this position and to either destroy or detain anyone that comes this way. Which you choose is up to your discretion."

The captain nodded in acknowledgement as Vic walked off towards the armory to get the armor. This model was interesting in the fact that its designed to hold about an hour of oxygen in it. Its meant for adaptive boarding tactics, but its yet to receive extensive field testing. It works, he knew that much.

When Vic got to the armory, there was a squad of marines there playing Pazzak. On the other side was someone from the maintenance department was there getting his armor ready. It was a plain white and new set of armor. Lacking any of the decals that the solders liked to paint onto there armor.

"Oh hello there my lord, do you require assistance getting the armor on?"

"I can handle it, your dismissed." The person from maintenance left to go back to his own duties. When Vic was sure he was gone, he put the armor on over his current clothes. Doing that is never really recommended since it can make movement a little stiff, but it shouldn't be a problem for one as skilled as himself. Vic stopped at the helmet and held it in his hands, he would need to put it on when he got onto the shuttle, but for the moment he would rather not talk through it.

"Solders at attention!" Vic yelled at the squad, "We leave in five, get to the shuttle bay now. Now move it!" The solders were startled by the sudden yelling, the marines didn't even know they were going to be mobilized. The sad part was that they were only chosen to come because they were there.

Locolvictum made his way to the shuttle that was prepared for him in the hanger. The hanger was always a busy spot, outside the shuttle was his pilot. He was standing at attention in his flight suit.

"The eagle is ready, its just waiting for the nest my Lord."

Vic gave a slight nod and got on board. He didn't wait long before the marines showed up. They got on board the shuttle as well, shortly afterwards the shuttle took off towards the station.

"My Lord if you don't mind me asking, what are we expecting?"

"From what I can tell, everyone on the station is dead except for about three individuals. I can't say if they are survivors or if they are intruders. In either case, if they don't show up on your HUD, its fire at will."
He said, putting on his helmet. "You guys will be going towards the engines and activating them. I will be going to the bridge to get the data stored there."

Nia Phoenix

scuttlefish

T.A.D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Perhaps, though I have seen similar wounds before from sentient's. Wookie's, Trandoshan's, Feeorin's, hell I even watched Saressh tear a mans arm off at the elbow. A crazed cyborg, someone hopped up on stims, hell rage is one hell of a painkiller and stimulant." the pirate scowled looking back at the severed limb once more, he had seen something else he had not mentioned, he did not want to believe it but their were teeth marks in the soft tissue.

Something moved, one of the droids had seen it and it was broadcast onto his eyepiece. He could not tell what it was but the creature was fast, the droid started to track it, but it had moved around the corner too quickly. "Something is in here with us, be on your guard."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:59 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Dammit! if this wasn't a Sith base..Vic's base...I could just use the Force freely...but to reveal myself this early could only lead to trouble..if only we knew what we were up against... frustrated she clenched her blaster tighter..her free hand reaching at her back for reassurance that her lightsaber was in easy reach...her eyes scanned the blood spatter walls.."where was the rest of the body"..she too had noticed the teeth marks on the severed limb..looking downWatch your step..the floors are slippery with blood...and remains... her nose wrinkled in disgust at the sights..the smells..but..where were..the sounds..it was quiet..too quiet....

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Unfortunately this is not my first time in this sort of situation." he was still watching the monitor, the droids who had witnessed the movement had slowed weapons raised. "We were hired once, when I was younger, 'recover' an imperial freighter that had some sort of mechanical malfunction. Well we get there, no signs of a fire fight, the ship looked intact. Then we boarded, the place looked a lot like this, anyways we scanned for life and picked up a few life signs. It turns out the freighter was hauling slaves, wookie slaves to be precise. Things went south, the wookie went crazy, broke out of its cell and killed the crew." he shook his head, the memory was not a fond one. "Then we had slavers, raiders, a glitched program that vented all life support into space..." he heard the echoing of the blaster fire before he saw the feed. The droids had targeted some creature and promptly killed it, the mark five knelt down examining it. From the feed he could tell it was organic, but what species the thing was he could not discern "We got one, not sure what it is though, shall we get a closer look?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:42 am
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria nodded Let's go - the sooner we know what we're up against...the better she wished she had a better idea of what Dawson had seen..and if she could use the Force she could enter his mind...but they would be there soon enough...so far they had not encountered anyone..she just hoped the battery on the holomatrix would hold out long enough to discern the enemy..this was , after all..Vic's station..Just what the hell was his role in all this?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:00 pm
JD
Appearance

Alert Conditions: Yellow
Current Action: Traveling in Space

Current loadout:

DC-17 interchangeable weapon system
Variant: Assault rifle

JD sat in the cockpit of his LAAT gunship surrounded by a giant pool of black with bits and bits of white lights coming from all directions and distances. But he was pissed, when he returned to Coruscant, he'd have to say the words he never said before. The mission was a complete failure, and he was pissed. He wasn't at all moved by the jump to hyperspace due to the fact that nearly everything in him was boiling with rage. That deadly encounter with a revenge seeking sith master who in fact ruined everything after all the sneaking around and planning. Vic's communicator suddenly beeped due to a received message. "The mission was a failure. Next orders?" JD waited for his response.

Wonyky

EA R0N1N

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:32 pm
Station - Hanger B

The shuttle landed in the hanger, Locolvictum and the squad of marines exited the shuttle. Locolvictum examined the hanger, he couldn't really say for sure what has happened since the hanger seemed so empty and the only noise that could be heard was that of the hum of the ray shields in the hanger.

Locolvictum was about to say something to the solders, then his personal communicator started going off. He picked it up and it was the Mercenary on the other end.

"The mission was a failure. Next orders?"

Your new orders are to go to the planet Dathomir. There is a particular person that I wish you to check up on. But do not engage her and do not be spotted. The Dathomirian Witches are not a friendly bunch, so be discreet. When you get onto the planets surface, call me and I will tell you who you are checking up on."

Locolvictum turned off the communicator before the person on the other could reply and he turned his attention back to the soldiers. At this point though, Vic had lost his train of thought and his possibly inspiring speech.

"Just go get the engines running please, and try not to die." The Marines nodded and ran off towards the door to the other side. The slicer was working on getting the door to open, but was having trouble since he was snickering to himself about what had happened.

This made Locolvictum very agitated, so much so that with the force he made himself almost seem like he just appeared in front of the door. But in reality, he moved so fast that he seemed invisible. Then he fortified his fist with the force and smashed the door open in a single punch.

"You were taking too long, now move!"
Locolvictum yelled at them, but mostly at the slicer. This caused the marines to almost panic, but they hurried out of the way of the Sith and made there way towards the engines.

Nia Phoenix

scuttlefish

T.A.D

The Android Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Alright, three corridors down on the left." he raised his hand along the earpiece "Hold position, we want to examine the creature." he lowered the hand and continued down the hall, the droids had cleared ahead and they had double ought covering their rear, but from what he had seen of the creature something was drastically wrong.

"What in the stars are we looking at here?" he asked kneeling over the corpse of the creature. The skin was stretched and the musculature was strange, the bones broken and protruding from their bodies.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:19 am
JD
Appearance

Alert Conditions: Yellow
Current Action: Traveling in Space, in route to Dathomir

Current loadout:

DC-17 interchangeable weapon system
Variant: Assault rifle

JD had received his new orders before his communicator went off. He had to go to Dathomir, a savage and dark jungle environment with clans of savage male Dathomir warriors and cunning witches. Without delay, JD typed in the new coordinates into his navigation computer. Who was this person he had to check up on? Will it be a hunt or a simple recon mission again? He was already aggravated after a sith Master interfered with his mission. Even after finishing him off with a shot to the head the anger and frustration was boiling hot within him, any Sith could sense it. He would show no absolutely no mercy to anyone who interfered in his missions and use deadly force.

He walked down to the cargo bay and began to calibrate and improve his weapon. A strange darkness was consuming him from within. The aura that could be sensed eminating from within him grew only hotter as the frustration of having so say those words consumed him. This was not what he was designed for, he was designed to serve as a free agent for only the empire.

Wonyky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria leaned over Dawson checking over the strange creature "was this what had caused all the destruction?" she reached into one of her pockets and removed a small vial and a tweezer-like apparatus..coming around to the side she tore a small amount of flesh from the wound where the droids had taken down the creature and placed it in the vial, returning it to her pocket. If she ever made it back to Tython it would be good to study just what kind of experiments the Sith were practicing..

Looking up at Dawson It doesn't even appear completely formed - just look at how the structure of it's body deteriorated -it's almost as if it melted.. her brow furrowed as she further examind the corpse..she stood..she gasped.. a sudden surge of Force energy surging thru her small frame

,,they're here... she turned and looked back towards the hanger.. or rather...He is here...now the fun really begins...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Maybe we'll get lucky and one of these things will take your friend down." the pirate stood up scowling at the deformed monstrosity. "Either way we gain nothing standing around, lets gather up what ever weapons, information, and valuables that we can and get out of here." the droids began to spread out once more moving forward. Dawson sighed "Nothing is ever easy anymore." his head shook as he spoke waitign for the jeda'ii to move.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games