Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:36 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin nodded when Ayame asked him to come with her out of the village, though a little confused as to why. He turned to follow her out of the academy.
(EXIT to crevice)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1255 / 1255
Sage Chakra: --- / 418
Stamina: 745 / 745
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:25 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kohaku watched his sister's demonstration. Tilting his head, he looked down at his feet and spread them out about the same distance she had hers and let his body relax, ready to react to anything. "This is easy!" Kohaku said happily, looking at Kaori, ready to move on.
[Sazanami: Footing One 1/1 Learned!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Sazanami: Footing One

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:39 pm
Toxic Interior

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori smiled,
”Great job, that was an easy one though, I wont go easy on you at higher levels.” She teased playfully. ”Alright, this is pretty simple too, it's the parry. You can use hands or weapons, but let's stick with hands for now. I'm going to attack, I want you to parry my strike, this won't block it, but marginally redirect it, enough so it should miss you okay?” Kaori said as she settled into an easy stance, then carefully, so Kohaku could see it coming, stuck out at him with her palm.

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:49 am

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Nova watched Kohaku and Kaori for a moment, and wow did their dad have a think for names that started with ‘K’s; train for a moment, then shook out her fur and moved to a spot closer to some nondestroyed practice dummies. She briefly looked at the Katon scroll, she could still learn two more jutsu from that discipline. Nova rumbled happily and nodded to herself. She focused her chakra and imagined a large three headed dragon of fire. The chakra, with the help of her tail, was molded and formed a tiny little dragon, more like a hatchling, with three heads. It puffed out a tiny little bit of smoke, but no actual fire. [1/2] Nova rolled her eyes as best she could and dismissed the tiny thing. She gathered more chakra and molded it with her tail once more, this time she rumbled and watched as as it moved and formed into a massive dragon. It had three heads and was made entirely of flames. It lifted it’s head and fired off three of her lower ranked, known, Katon jutsu. [2/2] She released the jutsu and smirked happily.

Nova looked over the scroll to memorize the signs needed for her last chosen jutsu. Once she had them down pat, she put the scroll away once more and focused on an unsuspecting little genin training off by himself, this should be fun. She formed the signs with her tail and molded her chakra. She smirked as the heat started to rise around the boy, but frowned when it did nothing. [1/2] She released the jutsu and shook her head before she formed the seals with her tail once more. This time the heat rose more, though it was steady and in barely there increments, and watched as the boy slowly started to sweat. Then he shook his head and looked around, eyes wide and guileless.
”Hello there, you okay?” Nova purred at the boy. He looked at her, startled, “I-yeah. It’s just really hot.” He said. Nova could see when the ‘truth toxins’ started to kick in. Now for the last part, “So... lie to me.” Kaori occasionally had good ideas, though she’d never let her know that. The boy looked at her startled, “Uh.... The H on the periodic table is for hydroel-hydrogen!” He looked startled, “What?” Nova grinned, “Thank you.” Nova trotted away. [2/2]

Jutsu Learned: Shinhidora no Jutsu [ True Hydra Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Atsui Shinmon [ Hot Interrogation ]

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:26 am
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

Kohaku listened to his sister's instruction. He listened to her carefully, especially when she told him that it would not block the attack but redirect it. Kohaku nodded and watched her strike, coming in so that he could see it. The boy raised his arm out of instinct, redirecting the attack to that it went over his shoulder and past his ear. "W-woah..." The boy said
[Sazanami: Parry 1/1 Learned!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Sazanami: Parry

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am
Toxic Interior

User Image

Kaori nodded at him,
”Good, now for the next one." Kaori moved her feet shoulder width apart and sank down on her knees, as if she were sitting on a bench, with her back completely straight, "This is called the horse stance. It's mostly for training, but you need to learn it to move on." She explained.

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:41 am
Kohaku Raigyo

User Image

Kohaku watched his sister's third demonstration, and them mimicked the moves. He spread his feet and sank down to a squatting position, straight backed. "I get it, it's like we're riding a horse." Kohaku said, explaining it.
[Sazanami: Horse Stance 1/1 Learned!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Sazanami: Horse Stance

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:28 pm
Toxic Interior

User Image

Kaori chuckled,
"That's right." She told him as she moved to a dummy and motioned for Kohaku to follow and watch. Kaori slipped into her stance once more, but this time she lashed out at the dummy with a side kick, straight from the hip, and aimed directly at the chest of the dummy, "The idea here is to have enough finesse to hit the shell of a bell, without making said shell move, and make it ring. It should knock the breath from, and cause pain and an inability to breathe from, any opponent you hit if you execute it correctly." She explained patiently.

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:29 am
Kohaku Raigyo

User Image

Kohaku watched his sister kick the dummy in the chest. It didn't seem to move but after Kaori's explanation, it wasn't supposed to be a brute force hit but a debilitating one. Kohaku took a breath and stepped forward, thrusting his palm forward and striking the dummy in the chest.
[Sazanami: Bell Ring 1/1 Learned!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Sazanami: Bell Ring

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:49 am
Toxic Interior

User Image

Kaori clapped her hands,
"Good job. Now on to the next stage. This one is called the Sweeping Strike, and it's in two stages. You'll want to redirect your opponent's strike, gently, with your forward hand. The second stage is an unarmed strike into your opponent's chin. It's meant to disorient and cause dizziness." Sheused the dummy once more and demonstrated the move. She moved into the dummy, as if it had struck out at her, and then used her forward, her right, hand and redirected an imaginary blow, then followed up with an upward palm strike to the 'chin' of the wooden dummy. "Get that? Or need me to show you again?" She asked with a smile.

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:05 am
Kohaku Raigyo

User Image

Kohaku watched his sister move and demonstrate the technique as she explained the technique. The boy tilted his head as he watched and learned the technique through watching. "No. I think I have it." Kohaku said, copying her movements. He redirected an imaginary attack then moved on.
[Sazanami: Sweeping Strike 1/2]

Following up with the the move, Kohaku took his hand and drove it up to the dummy's 'chin.' His hand jarred a bit but he turned to Kaori with a smile. "See. I did it." The boy said, holding his wrist and tilting his head, eyes closing as a smile spread on his face.
[Sazanami: Sweeping strike 2/2 learned!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Sazanami: Sweeping Strike

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 am
Toxic Interior

User Image

Kaori was very proud, but also concerned,
"Good job, did you hurt your wrist? I have a jutsu that can help you heal faster." She offered, "It's up to you, but you'll learn better completely healed."

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:35 am

User Image

Nova closed her eyes and focused her chakra, completely ignoring the academy around her, and brought the chakra into her front paws. She then stood and moved her paw in front of her and released the built up chakra in a single devastating blast. It was so strong it nearly blew a hole in the wall behind the dummy she’d been aiming at.[1/1]
”Oops.....”

Nova moved away from the recent destruction and focused on a different fuuton this time. This one was a higher rank than the previous, so it would take a little more training. She focused her chakra into her lungs and held it as she mixed the chakra with the air. She ‘spit’ the chakra out. It was supposed to be a bullet-like projectile of deadly wind, but all it was was a small puff.[1/2] Nova shook her massive head and tried again. She drew the air and chakra back into her lungs once more and mentally molded it to her will. She exhaled, and this time it was a perfect bullet that flew straight and true. It hit the dummy, and completely obliterated it. [2/2]

Nova nodded to herself and smiled at herself then looked over the scroll once more. She picked out another jutsu and read the instructions for it. She focused her chakra into her chest, then imagined a massive amount of wind mixing with her fiery chakra. She watched as a small, no bigger than a baseball, ball of wind materialized from her chest. [1/3] Nova growled and released the jutsu, then tried again, this time she used her tail to help aid her in molding her chakra. When the ball materialized, it was large, closer to a beach ball in size, and was a swirling mass of raging stormy wind. [2/3] Nova watched as the wind formed into a massive falcon. The falcon looked at Nova for a moment, then let out a cry and dove at the dummy Nova had been focusing on as he target. [3/3]

Nova dismissed the falcon and turned to her last jutsu. She pulled a ton of wind chakra into herself and moved it to her lungs. She tried to focus the chakra and condense it while it was in her lungs, but it took too long and she had to release the chakra and air without making it do anything. [1/3] She took the air back into her lungs and tried again. This time she managed to condense it a bit, but it still wasn’t enough. [2/3] Nova grumbled to herself and tried one more time. She pulled the air and wind chakra into her lungs, this time she condensed it perfectly. Her chest expanded and she released the jutsu from her control. It expanded and left her mouth, and created a devastating path of distruction. Thankfully she’d been very close to an open window leading to open nothingness. [3/3]

Jutsu Learned: Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]
Jutsu Learned: Atsugai [ Pressure Damage ]
Jutsu Learned: Kyojin Taka Bakuha [ Great Falcon Blast ]
Jutsu Learned: Hirogari Tei Ihen [ Spreading Air Disaster ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:56 am
Kohaku Raigyo

User Image

Kohaku shook his hand, hand rapidly shaking back and forth. "I'm fine." Kohaku said smiling. He could work through the pain. It was a feature he could work with.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:14 am
Toxic Interior

User Image

Kaori still looked very concerned, but nodded slowly,
"Alright. If you're sure. This next move is called the Half-Step. The movement can't be more than two feet. It's meant to assist you in dodging. Now, when someone attacks you," She went through the mothion of an attack, but stopped in front of him, "You take a half-step in one direction. This will let you evade most taijutsu attacks, and, if done properly, set you up for a counterattack."

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games