Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Archives Part Duex~
~Chat Cafe~ (OOC ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2164 2165 2166 2167

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael Vincent Viceroy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:34 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Muhammad Ali, considered to be the greatest heavyweight boxer, died late Friday night in a Phoenix-area hospital at 74 years old.

Here are a list of some of his best quotes :

1. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can't hit what his eyes can't see. Now you see me, now you don't. George thinks he will, but I know he won't.

2. "Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."

3. "I'm young; I'm handsome; I'm fast. I can't possibly be beat."

4. "Don’t count the days; make the days count."

5. “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it."

6. “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am."

7. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.”

8. “If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.”

9. “Braggin' is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.”

10. "I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was."

11. "Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even."

12. "I'm so mean, I make medicine sick."

13. "I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way I'll ever get licked."

14. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

15. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”

16. "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”

17. “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.”

18. "I shook up the world. Me! Whee!"

19. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'”

20. “At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.”

21. "A man who has no imagination has no wings."

22. "He’s (Sonny Liston) too ugly to be the world champ. The world champ should be pretty like me!"

23. "I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own."

24. “I’ve wrestled with alligators. I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning. And throw thunder in jail.”

25. "Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong."

26. “It’s not bragging if you can back it up.”

27. "I'm the most recognized and loved man that ever lived cuz there weren't no satellites when Jesus and Moses were around, so people far away in the villages didn't know about them."

28. "It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."

29. “I’m not the greatest, I’m the double greatest.”

30. “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right.”

Please add to the list if you know any I don't have.
l always was fond of this one. Rest in Peace. You were one hell of a man.

31. " I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:44 pm
SunshineDaisyGirl
point taken. after finishing this rp daisy will be in the bakery where she will stay and role play with imaginary friends. over it! star can choose to join her but there will be no interacting that could get her accused of god modding. while the post says it was not directed toward anyone in paticular i know there has been talk that i god modded. if i did it was not intentional and the post that it was said that i was god moddingn i talked to that person about but it still was felt to be necessary to call out this and i'm over it. after going to the bakery you will be lucky if you ever see daisy again.

Far as I've seen, I've not seen you do any god modding, And you're going no where, you're a part of this guild and others will want to rp with you.  

Kumouri-kun

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:07 pm
perhaps i am sensative, and let me take a moment to explain some of that sensativity. You can ask my sister, i am CONSTANTLY trying to make sure that i do not god mod and so i take a post as yours personally because i do try so hard not to commit the crime.

it was funny that you posted this less than 24 hours after i had spoken with ziven about a post that was taken to have been god modding, keeping in mind it was unintentional.

i take your message here to mean that if a person posts something that the second person can't respond to and in thinking back i can't think of a way that i have posted that because the one post that i spoke to her about she could have simply said to my character "don't do that" and put the hood back up.

i am trying to come here and have fun, but all the fun has been taken away because of all of the drama lately. yes, some of that was because i was trying to do what ANGEL wanted in the first place and someone else kept trying to overstep what she said. I went back and removed and edited posts to allow this person to do whatever he wanted.

i just am getting tired of feeling like this place is a chore anymore because people are so butt hurt by everything that i post, or because of people ignoring that my characters are even in this guild. I posted a long post last night about this.

lastly, your dramallama was not necessary!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:22 pm
SunshineDaisyGirl
I posted this more to reference Power Play which didn't have as well defined rules in the rules thread because of something Angel brought up to me, unrelated to you at all. The fact that you took my post as a personal attack on you really reflects more on your attitude about things than anything else. It wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular, but you took it that way because you think I'm attacking you or something? I don't get it.

It has literally nothing to do with Ziven. Has everything to do with more recent posts about the bar. The only person who's seemingly getting 'butt hurt' by anything right now is you. The drama llama is posted mostly to show you that it's not all that serious. For you to lighten up. As it stands, you really need to stop taking anything negative that could even be remotely directed at you as a personal attack on you as a person. Throwing a fit every time this happens is making you look like a child. You're an adult. Act like it.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:14 pm
You're all taking this whole Role playing thing really freakin seriously it seems.

And frankly the "drama" is quite laughable. Mostly cause it seems to consist of some minor bullshit like possible god-mod and occasional someone's character being ignored.
So I dunno what happen cause ya'll sure weren't this thin skinned back in the day, maybe some of you forgot that when you RP in a large group you tend to need to wing it and not go forward with some goal set in stone. Maybe you got s**t to deal with in private and are pissy that this RP isn't the comfort it once was.

Hell if I know why some of you are blowing up minor crap into " ugh I want it my way now!" or " Maybe I should just leave then cause you all seem to hate me boo hoo."
Weren't this much teen angst drama bullshit back when we were teens that's for damn sure.

I ain't directing this at a single person, cause there isn't one single person to point this at. But rather you know who you are if you feel this provokes you.
Grow up and stop taking this s**t so damn serious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:35 pm
Ok Ali your two cents in this matter isn't helping. and Yawg, I gotta admit, you posting a thing about god modding. That was a kettle calling the pot black moment there. I know I've done some god modding sometimes. But you're habitual about it. So before we go losing this guild over this matter, why don't we drop this subject and try to rp play peacefully for a while, ok.  

Kumouri-kun

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:50 pm
I disagree.
I think some tough love is inorder to show just how silly this is.
What isn't helping is trying to put the blame on individuals like you're doing with Yawg, If that was helpful then I could list up who's done what here in the guild. But that would be counter productive and a cheap move to single others out.

Afterall most of us here have reach the age of 20 and some of us has even surpassed it by some years. You'd expect some maturity as a result.
I will agree that the subject has run it's course and can be mulled over by individuals that decides to do so, with us all moving past this now.
Cause it's frankly just minor issues that's been overblown in grade of severity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm
rofl Says the guy who's guilty of the most power plays and god modes since the guild restarted. Ok kiddo. Sure. Whatever you say. If you think anything I've done is god modding, you're either ignorant of what god-modding in a role play is or you're an idiot. One of the two. rolleyes  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:31 pm
I HAVE POWER BACK IN MY LAPTOP!!!!  
~Archives Part Duex~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2164 2165 2166 2167

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers