Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:36 pm
" Yea I fight to eat and to servive that is all not for the joy of it, do you realy think I fight becosue I love the will of it. Yes that is a great feeling but Why would one go out and kill the people that he grew up with, and her I was saying what I did to be a little crepy that is what I am here for I sapose. " He said turning back in to teh small boy form. " I would go but I can not I have to train tonight AND then find my Lord to help me with somethign so I must be going.

(( bye bye bed time for me man peace ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:28 am
Mai just became more curious by listening to their conversation but kept quite. Then hearing an invite for dinner Mai smiled slightly and says "Sure dinner soungs good, thanks" before looking down at the fox.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:51 am
Skyeheart extended his arm as a gentleman would, ready to leave.
(Now we should head for his home in the members chambers.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Smilng Mai takes his arm ready to leave to  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:26 pm
Skyeheart lifts Mai onto Ramaris' back.
"I hope you're not afraid of heights, or else it's going to take a day and half for us."
And they all sailed into the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:39 pm
Sitting on Ramaris back Mai smiles and says "I actually like to be high up" while they lifted and siad through the air. Mai smiled loving the wind.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:17 pm
Appearing on the main cliff point in a burst of Violet Fire he sighed. He still couldn't figure anything out!* What am I doing wrong!? Why can't I find her!?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:30 pm
Angel stepped out of the woods onto the the cliff. She had been out looking for all the spot's she figured Zero would be when she heard he hadn't been in Amber visiting the children. A smile spread over her soft lips when she saw him standing there. "Beloved!"  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:33 pm
He didn't move or turn towards her. He only looked up to the darkening sky, lifting his arms in near defeat* And now you play more tricks on my mind, Gods? *He laughed at himself* You are certainly a merciless bunch....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:36 pm
Bewildered, Angel stepped out into the opening of the path. Her husband looked somewhat ashen to her and she became concerned. Her joy turned to caution as she called out once more. "Beloved?"  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:42 pm
He sighed against and looked down to his feet and lowering his arms. He stared at the ground for several seconds before slowly turning to her. He was still under the impression that the woman before him wasn't he wife, but a mere creation of the Gods to torture him. Or maybe he had finally cracked and now he was just seeing things. It was obvious he hadn't slept since she left. His body was run down and his mind was in shambles. His eyes had faded to a dull shell of their former selves.* Why are you here...? You can't be the real thing....no....not after.....not after I failed you. You can't be real....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:48 pm
She stepped closer, slowly. "Z?" She nibbled at her bottom lip in thought. She needed a safe way to desfuse the situation without either of them ending on the rocks below. "Honey....what do you mean....failed...me?" Her eyes plead with his while she opened her arms to him.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:51 pm
You disappeared and I...I tried...I really did...for days...for weeks on end but...nothing. It all came to nothing! *Tears welded up in his eyes as his jaw clinched* And now...here you stand before me...as if nothing had happened... *The tears rolled over his eyes and down his face* I was helpless!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:56 pm
"I...I tried to...to communicate with you...." As she drew closer he could see her skin was somewhat translucent. She hadn't fed in weaks and the shadows of the tree had hidden the dull sheen of her once radiant hair. "I..was trapped in a spell....I've been a rat...a cricket...a bunny..." Her words sounded alien to herself and wildly unbelievable but she had never lied to her husband and she wasn't now.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:01 pm
He stayed silent for several moments...a rat...and a cricket...His eyes came back into focus on her and he fell to his knees* Of course...come here beloved. I've missed you so much *He held out his arms for her and a new stream of tears began to run down his face  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games