Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nia Phoenix rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

BALANCED
**combination of the first 2 styles with no strong attack, but can heal**
HEALING - 1-50=miss, 51-99=heals 75% of starting health, natural 100 heals 100% of starting health.
Temple Master
weak (4-sided die) 1=miss, 2-4=hit 50HP damage
medium (8-sided die) 1-4=miss, 5-8=hit 75HP damage
block/counter (roll whatever die you were attacked with) = no damage to you, but 75% damage returned if successful

going for block/counter Success!

Elyria Stone HP=175250
Dawson HP = 75 19

Elyria smiled..the hiss of his blade like music to her ears...she was in her element..she had been in training since the age of nine..she was exhilarated... his plasma blade came towards her legs as if in slow motion, she tossed her lightsaber in the air and back flipped, the toe of her boots meeting his chin as she softly landed catching her plasma blade by the hilt
Well played pirate...but you'll have to do better than that! her eyes glowed brilliant green as she waited for his next move...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

19 Dawson

250 Master Stone

"As I said dear, I am a lover not a fighter." he smiled twirling the two blades. "Now then how shall we proceed?" with a chuckle he lunged forward with the saber.

((a 1.... whelp that was a short duel))

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:26 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria moved easily out of the way, sighing and leaning her back against the wall ...and I have spent my life fighting.... she disengaged her lightsaber and looked up at Dawson you have excellent form...and a strategic mind..your skills are obvious..but I fear you have not used them in a while...your skills at persuasion she smiled coyly are more finely tuned....tell me...and be serious now...what would you like to focus on? you have enough grasp of the Force to ignite and wield the blade...you just need more speed..if quick enough, you can block blaster fire...can you think of a way to redirect your use of the Force to a more physical use.. putting up her hand......and don't even go there... she chuckled...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Indeed, it has been some time since I was last on the front of a battlefield, though in my line of work, if that scenario had arisen something must have gone terribly wrong." he slid his rapier back into its sheath and disengaged the lightsaber blade rolling it in his palm. "In truth I would simply prefer not to be shot at, but even if I were we mere mortals have ways to reduce the effects. No, if I had to choose something to learn something.... I suppose it would be how to hit something with out touching it." he shrugged not truly knowing much about the force and repeating something he had seen once before. "But of course you won't, once you prolong something that is to be enjoyable it becomes painful, and what would be the fun in that hmm?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:28 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Well that brings us back to where we started...do you still have the clasp I gave you? If you can focus your energy and direct it to an object...well it's the first step in learning to manipulate the Force. I was an only child...when I became bored..I learned to control my toys...I didn't realize what I was doing at the time..it is the same way for you...you were able to draw the clasp to you...if you can learn to move it..and practice that - you can learn to lift objects and hurl them at your opponent...you can even manipulate your foe and send them flying...as you learn greater control..you can then start to manipulate the elements...to create fire...and lightning...to raise the earth and create wind storms...but first you must start with the smallest of objects..it's hard to explain..it came so naturally to me.... she started to pace.... first you must learn to tune out the sounds...the activity around you....at the Academy...we often blindfold the students...they must learn to sense the object..do you have enough focus to do that?

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Can you track a woman from the faintest trace of her perfume across a crowded club? Can you track a ship in the vacuum with little more than the iron sights? Would you be able to take a new lover night after night and help them reach new levels of euphoria?" he crossed his arms and slid the lightsaber aroung his belt with a small cord attached to the hilt. "Focus is something I do not lack, though putting it to use on one objective on the other hand...." he smiled at her digging through his pocket to produce the clasp.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:59 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

I can recognize a Force signature in proximity..I can discern if it is friend or foe..if linked...I can hear a voice light years thru the skies..if Force melded with a team in battle, I can fight with the strength of many... Elyria looked at Dawson her voice almost wistful... ..a lover I have never known...but I would need but one to be complete... looking down she placed her hand over the clasp he held in his palm.. it seems but a small thing...a trifle...but it is a place to start..if you truly wish to master the Force..if nothing else.. she laughed..and winked... you have already mastered it enough to confuse a Je'daii

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:21 am
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Confusion is just as useful as mastery is it not?" he rolled the clasp around it his palm pulling it away from the woman's hand. He worked the clasp between his thumb and forefinger and began to spin it, he was contorting his face as he did so, and slowly he started to pull his fingers away and the small piece of metal continued to spin.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:15 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Confusion...rather "persuasion" is useful to avoid battle...but once there, I fear it will not serve you well..you will need more than a Zeltron's charm against the Sith....

she watched as he strained to focus his energies and smiled as the small clasp spun before him...placing her hand gently on his arm..It's a start..it will come easier with practice...with training... looking at him, a gentle glint in her eye..she chuckled... for now tho'...I'd keep my blaster at hand...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:02 pm

User Image

Hypori - Epoch Wren

The togruta's eyes fluttered open once more as he floated inside the tank, he could no longer feel the wounds along his back or any of the other injuries he had acquired recently. 'Yet I am still in this tube, I suppose I will just have to let myself out then.' It took some effort to move in the viscous fluid but the jeda'ii pressed his hands and feet against the viewport and began to push.

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:52 am
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"My wit and blaster have saved me more times than I can count my dear."

There was a crackle as the comm system flicked on and the droid buzzed a message before shutting the system off.

"I really must have his vocabulator shipped to coruscant.... None the less, we will be dropping out of hyperspace before much longer" the zeltron shook his head and motioned for the woman to follow.

He re entered the cockpit and crossed his arms, the stars began to take shape once again and the ship slowed out of hyperspace. "Whoa! are your circuits fried? Whats the idea of dropping us next to a red giant....." he stopped berating the droid as he noticed the space station, they had come out behind it and his view was obstructed by a large pair of thruster's "Looks like its still operational, odd.. Life support malfunction? Possible, lets get a scan running, life forms how many and the like."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:38 pm
Tython~ Master's Quarters

User Image

Kivi was pacing - she wasn't sure she had made the right choice..but Taithu was the only one she fully trusted and she had not heard from her since she left for Hypori...all the arrangements were made..she had looked at every possible angle..every possible scenario...this could work...and it might bring them answers even before Stone entered the picture...besides that...if her young kinsman could achieve his goals..it might turn the tide of power and free the galaxy from the hands of the Dark Lords...it was a risk...a big risk...but one she was willing to stake the Je'daii nation on...she had summoned the young Zabrak..impatient as always..she continued her pacing going thru everything in her mind..over and over again...

Dalrashayn
Alias Facade
scuttlefish

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:59 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

startled by the sudden transmission, Elyria jumped..had they arrived?...the pirate motioned for her to follow..hastily grabbing all her weapons, she followed him down the corridor, placing them in their proper positions as she walked'...

as she entered the cockpit..she looked up and gasped at the view before her..the Space station was imposing..far greater than a simple mining facility..she watched as the cameras panned the exterior...when something caught her eye...pointing wait...that...can you zoom in...that insignia...I know that.... and there it was...the Lockheart family crest...more a whisper than anything else.. Vic...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
Tygren Darach
Tython

Tygren hurried his pace to meet the master, he had just set down to eat when the summons had arrived. His stomach took some priority as he inhaled half of the meal on his way to the door. Miri was keeping pace, but the beast was clearly wanting to run "Easy girl this isn't the jungle." he smiled and patted the creature's head.

Entering the room he bowed deeply "You summoned me master?" his hands were folded behind his back as he awaited her response, his companion had sat down next to him awaiting her masters reaction.

Elyria Stone

Alias Facade

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games