Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 am
"Sure whatever, I have a dinner date anyway." Kurama said and blinked picking up the phone and moving a little. " Hello, Shuuichi speaking." He said holding the phone to his ear as he worked on his file work.

Hiei chuckled a bit shaking his head a litle and moved his head to the side closing his eyes and shifted on the couch feeling his skin pull. " God damn booby traps." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:18 pm
"Kurama, it's Tsuzuki." The male spoke once Kurama answered the phone. "I've got your fire demon here bleeding out on my couch." He explained, shaking his head a bit at Hiei, hearing the bit about booby traps. "We thought you might like to do a quick patch up and bring him home."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 pm
Kurama chuckled a little hearing Tsuzuki andstoodup at this point." Here I thought this was a booty call like last TIme" Kurama said and moved getting his stuff. " I'll come patch up the idiot. I'll be there in ten or so minutes" Kurama said and looked at Hikari. " you okay here?" He asked hanging up after. Hiei stared at Tsuzuki and blInked. " are you and thE fox screw buddies!?" Hiei finally asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 pm
"If the offer was up on the table I'd certainly take it up." Tsuzuki chuckled a bit before hanging up the phone, glancing back at Hiei. "I haven't seen your friend for several months. We aren't doing anything, so relax." Although, he had to admit, it was kind of funny to see Hiei's expression the way it is. "Not that I wouldn't love to ravish that body of his again."

"Yup. Have fun patching up the idiot." Hikari only glanced up slightly before looking back down again.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:18 pm
"I hate you Wizard. Next time I hope I portal into a Bog."

It didn't take Kurama to get to Tsuzuki's. Walking into the door after a short knock he walked right in and took his shoes off heading to the living room. " Oh wow...Hiei your face." The fox said and knelt down by the couch working on the fire demon. After a half hour of bickering with the fire demon he finished and watched Hiei get up. " Dinner is ready at home. Probably cold but still food." He said and watched Hiei grab his shoes and go to leave. " thanks for finding me wizard." He mumbled and left.

The Fox only blinked and looked toward Tsuzuki. " Why did he seem so Awkward out? What did you say to him, Tsuzuki?" The fox asked as he started to clean up the mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 am
Tsuzuki couldn't help but laugh at the fire demon. "Well if that's how you really feel, you can pay me for my help today." He bargained, raising his eyebrows with a smirk. He sat down, waiting before Kurama finally showed up and cleaned up Hiei. Once it was done and Hiei went to leave, Tsuzuki held up his hands to fain innocence. "Nothing at all. I don't know what you're talking about. He seemed fine as far as awkwardness goes."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:36 am
Kurama gave Tsuzuki a rather dull look as he picked up the other stuff and took it to the trash can and looked back at Tsuzuki after washing his hands. " I'll head off then." The fox said now that he patched up Hiei and everything was done, unless the wizard needed something else.

Walking into the house Hiei shut the door and through down his gear not even thinking that the broken Tear mask was in with it on the table, he figured HIkari had left at this point. He limped to the kitchen to find the food. " Meat again. Fox you really suck." Hiei mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:35 am
Tsuzuki sat there, thinking to himself for a moment as he watched Kurama get ready. "...What are you doing this Friday?" He wondered, standing up to get himself something to drink out of his kitchen.

Hikari stepped out of the bathroom, her hair wet from just taking a shower as she wore a pair of black sweat shorts and a long sleeved gray shirt. She dumped her towel into the dirty laundry basket as she saw Hiei. "If you hadn't been off getting your a** kicked, you could've made something else." Hikari retorted, moving to go into the front room.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:02 pm
Kurama blinked a bit, That was a surprise he moved his red hair to the side as he picked up the bloody and tattered blanket to fold it up so he could trash it as it was pretty badly bloodied. " . . Nothing actually, It's my day off." He said moving to walk toward the kitchen to throw it out. " Why?" He asked, Normally they didn't go out or do anything. If anything it was a booty call once and awhile. He moved a little and picked up his medical kit and put it over his shoulder fixing his jacket leaning on the counter to finish talking to the wizard.

Hiei moved throwing his cloak over his gear fast so they tear masked wouldn't be seen. " . . . Sorry, I had to go babysit your hero." Hiei said dully and moved picking up the gear and heading into the bedroom before shutting the door and coming out staring at the food and looked around for noodles. " Have you ate?" He asked and moved touching his shoulder a little, before working on a text message with his back to Hikari. He shifted shutting the phone after a few seconds. " Stupid Mukuro and her work." He mumbled.

'Dear Hikari
This is weird, normally I never text you first.
But I'm worried.
Or Maybe I'm scared. I 'm not sure which is is. I don't know those emotions that well....I suppose I just need someone to talk to. That sounds weird doesn't it?'
-Tear  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 pm
Tsuzuki couldn't help but chuckle, seeing the surprise on Kurama's face. He turned, grabbing himself a beer out of the fridge before closing it and taking a sip from the can. "Then can I take you out to dinner?" He stared, leaning back slightly with one hand in his pocket. "A date, if you'll let me."

"I have a hero now?" Hikari raised an eyebrow, knowing who Hiei was talking about, but wouldn't admit it. Even though Tear really was like her hero. She watched him quickly throw his cloak over his gear, then bring it to his room. "Okay then." Hikari muttered under her breath, sitting down on the couch. "Nope." The fallen angel responded in a way that also said she wasn't planning on eater, turning on the TV. The girl was about to lay down before hearing her phone go off, pulling it out of her pocket and glancing over the message.

'Dear Tear,
It doesn't sound weird. Are you okay?
You've always been there for me, and I want to be there for you the same way if you'll let me.
-Hikari'  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:23 pm
Kurama chuckled a little and ran his hand threw his red hair and shrugged a little. " You know what, Sure why not. I don't see anything wrong with that. I'd be more then happy to go to dinner with you." Kurama was just used to this in the mood call get together thing and then don't talk for a few days. But if Tsuzuki wanted to do dinner. He was fine with that.

Hiei rolled his eyes and made his food staring at the pot and closed his eyes before opening them again. After his food was made he headed to his room. " Good night, I'll see you tomorrow. " his voice had grown quiet. Kurama may of treated his wounds but his body was still sore from his punishment. he may of gave a bullshit story to Tsuzuki and Kurama but the real one was burnt into his head.

'...Hikari...
I don't know where to start.
The voice, his screams was loud in my head.
I had to though...but I didn't want to.
I had to watch a close friend be punished so badly. I couldn't step in, I couldn't stop them. That makes me a coward I suppose. I just..I can't believe that happen to Hiei...'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:36 pm
That response made Tsuzuki smile, and it looked just about as genuine as you could get. "Great! Um..." He didn't really know what to say after that. Tsuzuki had been out of the dating game for a while now. "I'll pick you up at six? If that works for you."

"Night." Hikari mumbled in response before reading the message. She glanced up, staring at Hiei's back for a moment before looking back down.

'Tear,
What happened?'  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:52 pm
Kurama chuckled moving toward the door. " Sounds good, See you at Six on Friday." The fox said patting Tsuzuki's shoulder as he left. " Sorry that my dog happen to blood y up your house." The on going joke for Hiei would never die down.

Hiei shut his door and sat at his desk to eat and stared at the phone before looking down and gripping it shaking. He wasn't sure what to think.

'...
I...I don't know where to start. He was helping me...
then they grabbed him and held him there...
beating, cutting..whipping him. Making him scream.
I was sure help was coming but that devil women just sat there watching. Smiled and said this was the punishment you got.'

The message didn't say who was the cause of it, probably never would either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 am
Tsuzuki chuckled, shaking his head. "Dogs make a mess. What can you do?" He responded with a lighthearted shrug. "See you." He lifted his hand in a small wave as Kurama left.

Hikari gripped her phone a bit. Tear never sent her anything like this. He would tell her if something was wrong with Hiei, but it was never like it was now. She gripped her phone a bit.

'Tear,
What can I do?'  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 am
Kurama at that point headed back to the apartment. Once there he walked in putting his stuff down. " How you doing Hikari?" He asked and glanced down at the shoes. " Oh so hiei did make it home. That's good."

'...Hikki...
I---I don't know...Hikari..
I don't know..I don't have the answer this time.
Is he okay?'

Hiei stared at the phone before he looked at his Mukuro phone and actually through it hard into the wall and gripped his face shaking, his tear phone hidden on his lap as he closed his eyes a little.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games