Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:45 pm
(( Ok to answer your questions, I never said he was immortal, and he has that ability because he has no abilities of his own it would seem unfair to create a character that couldn't even phase the others. Look into his powers it says he can't be killed by conventional means which does include brute force kills like cracking his skull, he knows their names because if you read one of my last posts I said that Avon had to contact someone, and then I posted Void saying that he had confirmed information of Edward's death, I was hinting that Avon told him which would explain why he would know the celestials names, Void would have cursed every single one of them which is why he would have known their names as for the location like everyone else in the entire RP Avon can sense aura's which would make it easy to track them. ))

" Well then go on attack me see where it gets you, the device will soon sap your strength reducing you down into a simple person no more of a threat then Void or Ambrosia currently. " He said looking down to her. " You think I'm not involved? How close minded I believe you were the one that killed a very close friend of mine which if you knew anything would definately include me in this matter. Finally I know I'm weak I was gifted with my powers at an early age, which stopped me from dying by conventional means I think it's really funny that you are complaining about my devices aren't celestials suppost to be the scourge of humanity? And yet I have brought one to the ground and one babbling like a baby, if you can crush me so easily then go ahead and try, better people then you have tried and failed to kill me you will just be another name to add to the list. " Avon looked at her with eyes that had seen more about life then most people. " So what will you do? you can try and attack me, you can attack the three peope on the ground but then you would be doing me a favor, or you could run like a dog with their tail between their legs and give me the satisfaction of being the first human to make a celestial run in fear. " A sly smile spread itself on his childish face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 am
((Okay thanks for the clarity, hope I wasn't sounding like a b***h))

Calisto's eyes squinted looking at him. She quickly took a knife, slitting her arm as acid began to bubble from the cut. She manipulated enough for small spheres to be hurled at at Avon. She could only hold strong for so long, she felt herself getting weaker, but she would not be satisfied "losing" to a child. Once she got her abilities back, and things going her way, she would use Edward's powers and Kill Avon herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 am
(( No you weren't it's cool Rayne! 3nodding ))

Avon raised his hand to block the ball, the acid splattered over his hand and arm quickly eating it away. He looked at his stub of an arm, normally he would have screamed in pain however his frustration and Calisto's weakened state had caused the pain to be lighter. He felt his cells multiplying rapidly the first thing to form back was the bone and marrow, and then the muscles and tendons formed along with the veins and arteries and finally the skin reshaped over his damaged arm. " That was a very good try, but don't worry Calisto I didn't come here to kill any of you, I doubt that even in your wekened state that I could. " He said as he floated back the few feet to the ground and stood up. " Your arrogance is what lead you to this Calisto and believe me even if you aren't going to die you will pay a thousand times over before I leave. " He said holding out his arm as the aura cloud began to form again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:32 pm
"And this is the new team I lead..." Nephilis said as he stepped next to Void. "This is idiotic. You two! Stop!" Finally fed up, he walks forward toward the two uncaring of the acid that was flying around. "Babies. The bunch of you! We need to preserve our power for other people, not us!"  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm
Avon looked towards Avon. " Don't flatter yourself I'm not apart of this 'team' I'm just here to get something. And deliver a quick message. " He said looking at the celestials and the human. " Nephilis you are one of the last people I would have expected to see here, however I really don't care why you're here oh and Calisto when the effects of my orb disappear after I leave I would run you have a very pissed off Celestial and someone that could scare death himself that want to see you split into hundreds of little pieces.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 pm
Calisto looked at Nephilis with a side glance. How dare he talked to her like that. He was merely a human, and he had the nerve to say he was the leader. She looked at him, he looked familiar, soley like someone from the past. She took a seat feeling the effects of what had happened. She then looked at Avon. "I show no fear, I'm scared of no one" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 am
"Right now, fear isn't the emotion you need to worry about showing." He said to her authoratatively. "Listen, I was brough here to lead you all...or at least get something in return." He turned an eye to Void, then Ambrosia. "I intend to get it, but also I intend to help you all. First Avon, I need you to stop with your lightshow. I can help without my powers."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:44 pm
" Fine, it doesn't matter, I can reactivate the effects again that thing will pay heavily. " He held his hand out grasping the sphere that had caused the effects. He pressed a button on it shutting off the effects of the sphere, he then caused the sphere to disappear watching as Void's mobility returned. He was more then angry at this point, however he still had reason you don't servive as long as he has if you can't keep your focused even when mad.

Void clenched his fist and stood up flexing his stiff body. " I had no idea that you had a toy like that. ' He cracked his neck then looked towards Nephilis. " So looks like you came to our rescue. " He said calmly. " And don't think that I have forgotten about you Calisto, you are going to have your head on a pike and your heart nailed to a wall when I'm done with you. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 am
Calisto was relieved when the sphere was removed, her long hair was now returning to a violet color as she looked at Void and his threat. She stood up looking into his eyes smirking. "I'd love to see you try" she said her lips curling. She then walked over Ambrosia and began thinking. "I think that it's time that we head out to Shale...we have a lot of things to accomplish" she stated.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:52 am
"I shouldn't have to come to the help of a Celestial..." Nephilis responded to Void angrily. "This isn't a team, this is dysfunctional family. If it is that way, then let's at least try to function as such." Nephilis looks over to Ambrosia and watches she gets up. "Calisto's right. We need to get a move on soon. I doubt he stayed up all night preparing for the next day so lets move quickly please?" Nephilis opens a portal to the outside and awaited them to get ready.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 pm
Daphne climbed to the top of the bulb and looked at Dulceri, knowing he was happy for now. "Dulceri.... I'm sorry for what I said. I mean we can't really function as a family if we can't get a long or we can't get a long with our children. I promise you I'll stop hurting Alyss if you promise to spend more time with Marcove. He needs a father and Alyss needs her mother." She was sitting beside him, looking at his face with sad eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 pm
" Don't worry Calisto before you even realise that you've lost I'll have run a knife through your skull. " He said looking towards Nephilis. " As for this plan of yours I'll be more then happy to fight. " He said looking towards Ambrosia he was going to talk to her, he was going to make sure Leanne wouldn't be hurt in this raid. Now fully mobile he looked at Avon. " You aren't the only one that misses him, but it's time for you to go, you have to business being here. " He said quietly. Avon simply vanished into thin air, he knew all he wanted to and soon enough he would have what he had come for.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 pm
Calisto looked at Void. She laughed. "The thing is, you honestly believe I will die by your hand" she stated walking through the portal after Nephilis.

Amara looked at her husband Kenji and sighed. "Kenji, I think we need to talk to Dulceri, and where he is headed...I just feel he isn't the same...like that stone is driving him to madness" she stated with a sigh.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 pm
Kenji let out a small sigh as well. "Yeah I think we should... Do you want to head over to the Bulb now or later?" he asked, forgetting about the stone Dulceri found all those years ago. Wasn't it because of the stone that he had the power of electricity under his control? Maybe everything really did start with that stone.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and nodded. "I think we should go right now" she stated smiling at him as she got dressed and put her weapons into her sleeves. She looked at him and smiled. "I think he's becoming power hungry and I dont know how much longer he has before he goes insane" she stated.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games