Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 am
Hiei moved grabbing the box after the girl was done so he could pour some for himself. " Probably got lucky last night." Hiei said as a joke and shook his head reaching for the milk after and shifted with a yawn. Hiei yawned a bit and started to pick at his food slowly thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:22 am
Hikari sniffed the air again, then wrinkled her nose. "Ew, he smells like Akuro." The girl mumbled before taking a bite of her cereal.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:08 pm
Hiei moved a bit and ate his food. " Finish your breakfast so we can get going. " He said picking up his bowl walking toward the sink to put it in there after he was done eating. He moved leaning over the sink to drink some water and pulled away after.

Kurama walked into his office throwing his work down before he turned seeing Rana. " Your on clinic duty. Get to work." Rana said and left at that. Kurama sighed a little and walked out of the room with his jacket and headed down the hallway grabbing his files and put his glasses on and headed to his first room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 am
"Do we have a job?" Hikari asked through a full mouth of cereal. She hadn't been told of anything until now if that was the case.

Unfortunately, in his first room, Tsuzuki would be sitting there, leaning forward with his arms resting on his thighs. Hearing the door open, the blond looked up, blinking when he saw Kurama walking in with a white lab coat.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:42 am
" Yeah, We do. Get ready to leave. Sorry I just found out about it this morning." He said walking out pulling his shirt on and running his hand through his hair. " Mukuro decided to call me early this morning about this dumb job." He said grabbing his bag and packing his stuff so they could go.

Kurama hadn't even looked a the man yet. He was reading the file slightly, only closing the door did he finally look up. He stared at the man. ' For real? This is some sick joke. Ain't it?' He sighed a bit putting the file on the counter. He had kinda a dull look and glanced at the file. " Had to come back for seconds?" The fox said with slightly joking tone in his voice. He knew he couldn't say much, they were drunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:51 am
Hikari rolled her eyes, not even bothering to finish her cereal as she placed the bowl in the sink. "So what is it then?" She went back into her room, pulling on her demon world clothing and grabbed her blade, walking out a few minutes later.

Tsuzuki stared at Kurama. What this for real? He ran his hands over his face when the fox demon finally recognized him. "Sorry about last night..."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:18 am
Hiei moved and sat down pulling on his shoes and looked toward Hikari. "I Don't know. Mukuro just said get our asses to the castle for the assignment. Will find out there." He said with a small sigh shaking his head a little.

Kurama moved and leaned on the counter. " Sorry about what? Wasn't that bad." he said shaking his head and picked up the file. What was Tsuzuki even here for?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 am
It was a few months, Hiei was off on a job that was 'personal' apparently and left Hikari at the apartment with Kurama. Though when night time came around in Tsuzuki's barn would be a loud crash as Tear Golding fell from a portal opening into bails of hay covered in blood and his arm ripped to s**t through his shirt almost pulled off like. He was out cold and his portal knife broken it which had caused this issue and a few ribs sticking out as he gasped for air laying face down. ' Where..where am I? This isn't close to the apartment or the castle.' He thought and moved to crawl but snarled.

Kurama was sitting in a t-shirt with blue jeans on with a pen in his mouth reading a few emails at he kitchen table. " Hikari, I'll cook dinner in a few What do you want to eat night?" He asked glancing up toward the clock to see the time and sighed shaking his head before opening a file. Tsuzuki and him had talked a few more times after there little drunk night but nothing for a month now actually.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:18 am
The horses got spooked when Hiei crashed into the barn. They started getting loud, moving around in their spaces. It was enough for Tsuzuki to hear from the house. Grabbing his flashlight, the blond male walked out, turning the light on to the barn once he got there. He raised his eyebrows at the bloody mess, and the person who was trying to crawl. "What a mess." Tsuzuki muttered with a sigh, walking in and kneeling down in front of Tear. "Care for a hand?"

Hikari was sitting on the floor of the living room, her poison herbs in small containers in front of her as she was working on crushing mixtures together for jobs. "Not hungry." Was all the young girl replied with. She never ate much anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 am
Hiei shifted moving his hand over his Tear mask a little and kept his eyes half open staring at Tsuzuki and moved trying to figure out who this ones and relaxed after a few moments. " I lack payment for your help." Hiei mumbled and moved grabbing his shoulder. He was having issues just staying away.

"I'm starting to get the feeling you like Hiei's cooking more then mine." Kurama said shaking hsi head with a chuckle and moved flipped the file. " Where is that twit anyway?" Kurama asked noticing the time. " I wonder if his getting info from the Wizard.."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am
"Then consider this time a gift. Now bare with me here." Tsuzuki moved to take Hiei's arm, while putting another hand on the demon's side to get him to stand so Tsuzuki could at least drag him inside.

"He forces me to eat it." Hikari replied, crushing up the herbs she had and putting them in a small bag before working on another mixture. "Who knows. Call him if you wanna know."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 am
Hiei gripped Tsuzuki's arm and moved dropping his mask off his face finally. He knew the wizard knew about him. He didn't care. his face was cut up and his one eye closed from injury as he stumbling walked with the Tsuzuki." I'll take the gift with open hands." He said and moved a little. " Can you call the fox." Hiei mumbled weakly.

Kurama sighed getting up and went to stir the food slowly at the kitchen. I'll call him shortly then. A few more minutes. Will you eat a little bit?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:18 am
"Good, because I'd take you kicking and screaming anyway." Tsuzuki responded, walking Hiei into the house and getting him over to the couch before anything. "Of course. Do you know if he's at home?" Tsuzuki went over to the table to pick up his cell, starting to dial.

"Nope." Hikari turned down the food again. "Busy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 am
Hiei chuckled and dropped down gripping his shoulder taking in a sharp breath and his tired eyes started toward Tsuzuki before nodded. " He should be, He doesn't work tonight." Hiei mumbled and dropped to the side to tired to sit up. " Hope you don't mind blood on your blanket." He mumbled about laying on the blanket that was on the couch.

Kurama sighed. " I give. I don't know how Hiei forces you to eat." the fox said dishing out food and sitting back down to eat.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 am
"And you never will." Hikari mumbled, tapping her bowl for a few seconds before going back to what she was doing. "I'm not gonna be here tomorrow night. Just so you know."

"Eh, I've always hated that thing anyway." Tsuzuki shrugged, not minding at all as he dialed in Kurama's number and held the phone to his ear.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games